All Comments on 'Autumn Blues Ch. 02'

by Player3

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So excited

I haven't even read this and I just want to share how excited I am that this is done and here.

starbanestarbaneabout 7 years ago
WOW!

Great story!! I hope there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EROTIC BEYOND WORDS

Your story made me incredibly wet and hot.

The climax was perfectly timed, too. :-)

Thank you! And more, pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow 5 stars

If there is more to this story which I hope there is, I really hope we don't have to wait a year for it. It's to great a story to have to wait that long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Love this story. So well plotted and played. Very arousing! Would love to read more chapters of this story and would love to chat with, hear from gals who enjoyed this story. Duit4meplz at yahoo

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 7 years ago
Really worth the wait

Well written, erotic, I forgive you for making us wait a year for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
- or rather stop

I have remembered this unfinished story and, as time went by, thought many times that I had missed the sequel. Luckily not so. The reason I remembered it was because it told a fairly unique story of the two siblings texting away in their rooms and not really knowing where they in the moment are in their relation to each other - describing in a very exquisite way how their minds are moving.

Now that the chapter 2 of the story has taken things this far, any further sequel should likely be of the more usual "brother and sister fuck" kind of story, of which there are many here already. So maybe rather leave the story where it now is - with its more unique character. I fear any continuation will detract from what the author has already achieved.

Thanks for writing!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Wow, hot, hot, hot!

A great hot story! Please hurry with any sequel chapters. Where are these siblings going to go with this? Just sibling rutting or is there going to be love?

scally21scally21about 7 years ago
Needs An Ending

Great story and nicely written. I agree with others that although the relationship need not develop into a full-blooded love affair between the siblings the story itself does need some sort of conclusion.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Erotic!

Very hot story extremely well written the erotic messenger scenes were really well done. I do hope there's at least one more chapter.

Ideally, for me, I would like them to recognise that they are in love with each other. They have developed a deep sexual relationship which has to go beyond just sex. I really can't see how this sort of connection between siblings could remain outside the bounds of emotional love.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Love it, i often thought wanting to do my sister like that.

We had a bath together once during the water shortage of the summer of "76, she was 18 me 15 and damn she had one of the best racks ive had the pleasure to look at, fondle and wash then clean her nipples with my mouth as she jacked me off, sadly thats as far as it went, she did get her bst mate to fuck me though telling her i had a "bloody big dick" waiting for her, damn she was not that nice but your first fuck is a fuck right !

Maybe i'll right about it one day ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just leave it be

This part, as well as part one was well worth reading. From innocence to the deed.

But, after close on three years with not follow-up or continuation, I rated this a 1* just out of spite. Is there perhaps a type of FTDS author that would even attempt to bring it to justifiable ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the best

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh fuck was that hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous