Autumn Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player3
Player3
99 Followers

Bailey was in the same boat, she couldn't believe how hot she had made herself in the last 10 minutes, as she hung on his every word. Her body was craving the usual attention, which she was just about able to resist, but her mind was so turned on. Something about the way her brother teased her was so seductive. He never spoiled the mood by being vulgar or too extreme but his playfulness often showed signs of holding something back, which made her curious to the point of fascination. She tried not to make it obvious but she'd already started to press her legs together and drive her hips into her chair each time she sat forward to type. When she heard Scott's footsteps bouncing down the stairs she leaned back and let out a long sigh, this constant denial was like forced edging and it was making her crazy! She slipped a hand back inside the front of her jeans and pressed her fingers firmly against herself, instantly feeling the damp heat surrounding them. She squeezed her thighs tightly and pushed her hips forward to subject her clit to even more pressure. After a few highly charged moments she opened her eyes to see Scott back on her screen, beaming from ear to ear.

Player_1: I'm not taking the blame this time.. I haven't even sent you any videos yet!! ;)

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Well I'm already horny so it doesn't help when you start talking about last night and then leave!

Player_1: Ok sorry
Player_1: I can't believe I'm telling you this, but you wanted to know!!
Player_1: After I got back to my room I got myself off while sniffing your panties.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Did you like the way they smelled?

Player_1: I was pretty fucking horny but yeah, they smelled amazing. I came all over the place!!!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: REALLY?
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: What was it about the smell of my underwear that did that to you? :-)

Player_1: It was everything really: The fact they were still warm because you'd just taken them off; how wet they were; the smell; the fact they'd been pressed up against your pussy a few minutes before... it was kinda like your pussy was, indirectly, on my face.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: and that made you cum? :-) :-)

Player_1: Yeah
Player_1: Now you know why I felt guilty all day.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Do you still have them?

In one line Bailey managed to cut through all the bullshit and keep Scott on track. He smiled a knowing smile and reached over to his bed, picking up her underwear and showing them to the camera. He looked at Bailey and saw the fire in her eyes urging him on. Her whole demeanour had started to change and she wore her desire all over her face. After a few thunderous heartbeats he said in an excited voice "You want me to show you, don't you?"

She'd already begun to pick her bottom lip nervously until her smile broadened and she nodded her head. Her beautiful bright eyes looked even bigger than usual as she sat there willing him to proceed, having become fixated with the idea of seeing what she missed last night. Her chest heaved with ever deepening breaths as her hands slipped off-screen and began fumbling awkwardly under the desk. Scott stared at her underwear in his hand; liberated by no longer having to worry about what she might think of him he reached down and undid the front of his jeans to squeeze his pulsating cock, until finally he brought her panties to his face and smelled them.

Licking and trapping her bottom lip between her teeth Bailey rubbed herself with added verve at the sheer naughtiness of it all, almost panting when she heard him say "Wow". As if to encourage him, she rolled her chair back to reveal that she'd pushed her jeans half way down her thighs and was feverishly massaging her clit through delightfully thin black lace. Her body was purring as she rocked her hips into her spinning hand, her eyes locked on his cam, pleading with him to continue.

Scott followed suit, pushing his jeans down to his ankles and sliding his hand inside his boxers. His cock immediately began to flourish upon being freed from the confines of the stifling denim. He stroked himself vigorously as he watched his sister over her bundled up underwear, inhaling deeply and revelling in her scent. "Oh my god, I can still smell it!" he groaned into the wad of cotton, but still audible enough for his microphone to pick up. His hand began pumping long firm strokes under his black Calvin Kleins, outlining for Bailey just how hard he was already. A shiver rippled down his back as he breathed in and out with a low moan, stroking faster and faster as he consumed his sister's intoxicating aroma once again. He glanced up at the screen almost overwhelmed with lust as he watched her, and coolly said "Sorry Bailey, but I don't give a fuck if you're my sister. I would definitely lick your pussy!". Without missing a beat his fingers nimbly opened up her panties so he could drag his tongue along the pussy-stained gusset to savour her taste. His approving moan came out as a growl as he jerked his cock even faster, quickly running out of room inside his boxers.

The pair of them continued masturbating avidly as they stared at each other on their screens. There wasn't any need for typing and neither had anything pressing to say, they were just so wrapped up in the other's improper private-show. Scott was nearing fever pitch; not only was he starting to notice his older sister actually had a great body, but watching her play with herself so keenly was unimaginably sexy. The fact that she was so turned on, despite talking to him was so hot in a twisted kind of way. The dark presence that had been lingering at the back of his mind had now almost completely taken him over as he began fantasising about what he would like to do to Bailey. As he stared at her tight stomach peeking from under her cropped T-shirt, and down to her busy hand whizzing around in tiny circles between her tense legs, he felt something encouraging him to speak. "God I'd love to feel your thighs wrapped around my head!" "I'd be down there for hours, licking and teasing your clit." His hand shuffled even faster as the mental images flashed before him, he took her panties into his mouth and relished the taste of what he craved.

Likewise, Bailey had never known arousal like it. Her nipples ached and yearned for attention as they buried deep into the padded cups of her bra. She couldn't resist sliding her hand up under her t-shirt and cupping her right breast, teasing her nipple between two fingertips and inhaling deeply as her whole body tingled. Her eyes were glued to her brother's camera; she never imagined she could have such an affect on a guy, but watching him jerk off so enthusiastically, getting so turned on by the smell of her panties was so empowering and incredibly sexy! Her mouth hung open as another gasp snuck out upon hearing his filthy confession. She looked down at her hand between her twitching thighs and imagined her brother down there, she knew it was wrong but she couldn't ignore how good it felt. She was so wet that her fingers glided over the saturated lace as if it weren't there, suddenly realising that they almost felt like a soft, smooth, tongue lapping at her clit. She made the circles even smaller as she ground her hips into her hand and tried to stifle a moan. Suddenly she saw Scott tearing at his clothes; kicking his jeans off his feet and pushing his boxers down over his knees . She sat forward, feeling her heart flutter at the thought that this might be it.

Scott continued to sigh and moan with complete abandon as his orgasm approached, he was crazy turned on and loving every single second of it. He jerked as fast as he could, his fingers barely able to make an impression on his rock hard shaft until eventually he knew he was imminent. In a panic he looked for a tissue before coving his cock with Bailey's panties and cumming hard! His body tensed and twitched as his legs curled under his chair, his hips defiantly continued to thrust forward, pumping thick white reams of cum into his sister's underwear and the palm of his hand. He had no control over anything, he couldn't even open his eyes, he just continued to groan and shudder as his balls emptied into the mess of cotton and jizz.

Eventually he lifted his head and focused on his screen, Bailey had seemingly stopped playing but was flashing the most brilliant, contented smile.

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: That good? :-) :-)

Scott motioned to reply but saw the mess his hands were in and just nodded, mustering a very weary "Yes!" before searching for something to clean himself up with. His head was awhirl and he felt amazing, but he was struck by the absence of any post-coital tristesse. Usually an orgasm that strong would have a sobering affect on him and he would log out soon after, but for some reason, although unable to continue he was still quite turned on. He reached for this morning's towel, conveniently still in a heap on his bed, and wiped his hands.

Player_1: Fucking hell that's got my head spinning!

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: :-)

Player_1: Did you finish?

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: No, I got too distracted :-P
*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: it's ok though, I liked watching you

Player_1: Perv

*~°Starlight_Sparkle°~*: Yup :-D

Player_1: brb need to wash my hands!!

After cleaning up properly he left the bathroom and glared at his sister's door directly opposite. He paused before lightly tapping it and slipping inside without waiting for an answer. A little startled she kept her legs concealed under the desk as she turned to face him, her hand instinctively moved to the waistband of her jeans; as if being seen by Scott in the flesh somehow made her feel more exposed.

"Hey" Scott said as he closed the door behind him.

"Hey" she sheepishly replied. As soon as she noticed that Scott hadn't bothered to put his jeans back on, she recognised just how unnecessary her reaction was. "No point pulling these up really, after everything you've seen!!"

Again, he grinned that cheeky grin that Bailey had been seduced by so many times in the last 24 hours. "Nah, I was actually going to suggest the opposite and get rid of them completely!" he countered, as he made his way over to lay down on her bed behind her, propping himself up on one elbow and letting his eyes wander as her chair slowly turned 90 degrees.

"Oh really now, and why is that?" She looked at him with a growing smile. She didn't recognise this bold, assertive Scott but she liked it, and she was finding it hard to hide how impressed she was.

"I meant everything I said....about going down on you." he said almost absently, his gaze already drawn to where her naked thigh and sexy black underwear met at her hip.

Bailey saw where he was looking and instantly drew her legs together to hide the excited twitch he just caused. She bit her lower lip and looked upwards at nothing in particular, "Ummmmm I don't know, that might be taking things a bit far..". Again the hesitancy in her voice betrayed her, when she finally looked at him he simply gave a slow flick of his head and patted the duvet next to him. She looked away and smiled, how had things changed so dramatically? Only an hour ago she was reassuring him that he needn't feel bad about their little 'game' and now here he was beckoning her onto her own bed!? She slowly stood up, pulling her jeans up slightly from where they'd bunched around her knees and awkwardly made her way over, flopping down next to him on the bed.

"See? We need these off, you don't want to trip up do you??" He said as he impatiently set to work on pushing her jeans back down. Placing his palm on her hip and sliding it along her thigh, gently but quickly.

"Excuse me??" She offered unconvincingly; already lifting her feet off the bed to help him over her knees and off her ankles, before he tossed them aimlessly across the room. She giggled at his clear desire to see her undressed, indulging herself as his hungry eyes surveyed every inch of her bare legs. So unfamiliar was this sexy, confident Scott that she never knew what he was going to do next, which kept her in a constant state of nervous excitement. Her heartrate spiked again when his hand returned to her ankle and moved up along the side of her calf. The feel of his warm skin gliding along hers felt electric and re-started all sorts of sensations between her legs.

Scott's perceived confidence was not down to some cool persona he'd learned to turn off and on at the drop of a hat. Quite simply, he was horny, and his dick was fully in charge. His hand continued to slip up and down the outside of his sister's leg, any nervous tremors were hidden by using just his four fingertips to graze across her soft moisturised skin. "So what do you think? Do you want to try it?" His hand crept up over her hip and across her cute little tummy, fingering the waistband of her underwear and teasing her belly button. "You said yourself, it sounds like I know what I'm doing down there.".

"Well yeah but-"

"In fact I think your words were 'Any girl would cum receiving that kind of attention'".

Bailey smiled as she struggled to come back with a balanced, rational response. Reluctant to say yes but not saying no, she giggled and exaggerated a shiver when his fingers made their way back down across the top of her leg. "That tickles!" she squealed, her whole leg flinching and moving her foot across the duvet; as soon as she felt her own thighs part she knew she couldn't take back the signal she'd just given him. But did she want to take it back?? Her heart beat faster still as his fingers teased up the inside of her thigh and along the edge of her underwear, time was running out to stop him, but she was aching to be touched.

"What if we just do it for a little while and if it's too weird we can stop?" He offered, already scooting down the bed and positioning himself between her legs.

Bailey looked down at him in disbelief, placing her hands on her forehead and muttering "This is mad." but clearly not protesting. She closed her eyes, lay back and waited, smiling at the first feel of his firm male hands sliding along the outsides of her thighs, over her hips and resting at her waist. His lips pressed softly against her left knee, then the right, and began leaving tender little kisses all across her inner thigh. He took his time and used his lips, his breath, his tongue and his teeth to tease her until finally his mouth arrived at her underwear. She opened her eyes and watched as he kissed the front of her panties, causing her wet pussy lips to squirm under the thin material.

Scott had already succumbed to Bailey's scent and began to sigh and moan between kisses. As he pressed his lips against the wet fabric and tasted her he felt that familiar stirring in his loins finally returning. His hands traced across Bailey's stomach, pinching the elastic of her panties and tugging gently, pulling them taught against her pussy and causing her to flinch at the sudden pressure. He slid his tongue all the way up along the length of her slit, her body inching forward almost independently. His tongue found her little button and slid back and forth over it, the flimsy bit of lace that separated them became even more saturated as Bailey relaxed and began to rock her hips towards her brother's mouth. He ceased tugging but kept the elastic between his fingers as they slowly returned to her slinky little hips. Bailey nibbled on her bottom lip while her eyes followed his hands, waiting for the sign, but still he kept her guessing. Alternating between kissing and licking through her incredibly thin underwear, her thighs closed around his cheeks and the first sigh escaped from her lips as his tongue brushed past a sweet spot. With that hint he tangled her panties around his fingers and pulled them down. Bailey lifted her bum slightly and swallowed hard as her underwear glided down her shins and off her feet.

Scott tried to remain patient as he eased her legs back open, but he was desperate for her. He quickly kissed across her burning hot thigh and began licking his sister's pussy; using the tip to tease her delicate petals then dragging the whole of his tongue between them, softly lapping at her, relentlessly. Her pussy continued to wet his mouth as she ground back against his tongue, breathing in deeply and gasping as her arousal quickly returned to where it had been when she was masturbating earlier. Her hips rolled slowly as they worked together to find that sweet spot again; when he used the tip of his tongue to rub up and down against the face of her clit she let out a hurried sigh to let him know they'd found it. Knowing he knew what to do from here she shivered with delight in anticipation of what was to come. She arched her back and unhooked her bra, pushing the straps down her arms and pulling the whole thing out from under her top and dropping it on the floor. Her hands returned to her breasts, squeezing them earnestly through her cropped t-shirt causing it to ride up even further, exposing more and more of her sexy flat stomach. Scott looked up and watched in awe, so excited at seeing his sister this turned on that he just had to join in. He reached into his boxers and stroked himself, he was semi-hard but growing by the second! As his cock swelled in his hand he pulled it free from his obstructing underwear, the elastic snapping against his thighs beneath his balls. He squeezed and rubbed himself a little faster whilst he watched her writhe in delight. By now she was sighing wonderfully as her body grew sensitive all over, the skin on her arms began to pimple as her pleasure peaked in waves, another moan broke free as she toyed with her nipples exquisitely.

Suddenly a floorboard creaked and their mum's voice called out from the other side of the door. "I hear you've had quite an eventful day?".

Bailey's eyes shot wide open, looking at Scott in absolute panic! Just about able to find her voice to reply shakily "Yeah?".

"I bumped into Hannah's mum leaving work. What happened?".

Bailey tried to sit up but despite her clear alarm Scott continued to play, swirling his tongue all around her stiff little orgasm button. When she rapidly tapped the top of his head and silently mouthed 'Stop!' his hands just clamped onto her hips and pulled her to him. Sucking her clit into his mouth and holding it between his lips, sliding his tongue over it again and again, unveiling her little nubbin from its protective hood. Her hand fell to his shoulder and pushed briefly before her fingertips buried into his skin, gripping tightly as he slid his finger inside her. She caught a gasp in her throat before finally answering her mother. "She just fell." Her mouth hung open as she exhaled slowly, her whole body trembling with fear as her heart thumped loudly in her chest. She looked down at Scott in disbelief as he continued to slide his finger in and out slowly, pushing a little deeper each time.

"Oh. Right. Well you're just riveting conversation today! Is your brother home?".

By this point Bailey had her eyes closed and was holding her breath, just trying to concentrate on not making a sound. Her legs quivered as Scott curled his finger to rub his fingertip gleefully along her ribbed G-spot, causing her pussy to spasm and contract tightly. As the blood flowed to her excited womanhood everything became more sensitive, fearing another moan was imminent she tersely replied "I don't know" before biting her lip hard and pressing her hips towards his probing finger. With a tut and a roll of the eyes their mum gave up and went downstairs, finally allowing Bailey to let out a muffled moan. Looking down at him she fired an agitated whisper between heavy breaths, "oh my god!!" but was met with two hands on her stomach easing her back down on to the bed. Hesitantly she complied, it was risky, but my god she was horny! She couldn't believe that she was actually thinking: I'm so close! As long as mum stays downstairs we can carry on.. As she started to come down from her initial fright, the fear that had gripped her was replaced with a warm flush that enveloped her completely. She released his shoulder and carefully lay back, surrendering her body to him once more. He worked her expertly. Soon she was pushing her pussy into her brother's busy mouth as he sucked her clit a little harder and licked a little faster. His hands wandered up her stomach and under her top, cupping her pert teenage breasts and massaging them eagerly. She was by no means small, but her tits seemed to fit perfectly inside his masculine hands as he squeezed and teased them, smearing her wetness from his finger all across her left nipple before pinching them both with his thumbs. Bailey let out a long, wavering sigh as the relief and adrenaline hit her at once. Her body tingled all over and shivered so she reached down to grab Scott's hair and hold him steadily in place. She enjoyed a few more licks before her legs began to tremble and she whispered "I'm going to cum".

Player3
Player3
99 Followers