Autumn Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott felt his cock jerk upon hearing his sister's words, he thrust down into her bed and dragged his throbbing column against her duvet and moaned. It's all he could do to satisfy his heady lust whilst his hands held her breasts firmly, rubbing his thumbs across the tips of her nipples agonisingly slowly. He held her exposed clit between his lips and licked it mercilessly until she whimpered and moaned into her hand. Her eyes slammed shut and her hips bucked wildly as she began to cum. Fumbling around desperately to cover her mouth with the corner of her pillow; she groaned repeatedly as her thighs squirmed around Scott's head. Her nails grazed against the back of his scalp as she sighed and violently shuddered a few times before finally coming back up for air. Her body prickled from head to toe as her orgasm consumed her, leaving her a flinching, breathless wreck. Scott released her tingling button but couldn't resist licking down to her entrance and delving inside, coating his tongue in her wetness and swallowing as her pussy walls convulsed their last.

As the endorphins fizzed through her body Bailey felt herself blushing at what her baby brother had just done to her, smiling in near disbelief as her mind flitted from one incomplete thought to the next. She lay there spent, not knowing what to think or say; they'd given in to their lust not really thinking about the after. Do they just get dressed and go about their day? Go watch some TV like nothing happened?? She wasn't ready to face the consequences of what they'd done but things were already....different. Scott was different. He was of course no longer a little boy, a fact she was reminded of each time the sparse stubble on his jaw tickled her thighs. But he was much more mature than she'd noticed before. She looked down along her weary body as he delicately soothed her. Kissing all around her fragile lips and over her recently shaved pubic bone. His strong hands had released her breasts and fallen to her sides, lightly stroking his fingertips up and down her ribs as her breathing attempted to normalise. He continued to spread little warm kisses across her adorably soft skin, out to her ticklish side, around her belly button and up the centre of her stomach. She watched silently, cherishing his affection, if only he wasn't her brother he'd be perfect! His fingers unfurled, mischievously pushing her crumpled T-shirt up higher, revealing her bare chest. His mouth continued along her cleavage, kissing across her left breast and reacquainting himself with her intimate taste by gently licking her nipple. She inhaled sharply through her nose and giggled, still a little too sensitive.

As his head continued to rise her heart suddenly started to gallop. Oh my god, does he want to kiss me!? she thought. Oh my god, what do I do? Do I want him to?? I don't actually know. Fuck! Fuck!!'.

Not really sure where he was going or how to end this, Scott kept on kissing, leaning in towards her collarbone but stopping abruptly as the tip of his dick made contact with something soft and wet. He'd been so wrapped up in pleasing his sister that he genuinely forgot about his own gratification, despite his permanent erection. Although he doubted she'd believe him, considering how perfectly the head of his cock lined up with the base of her limp pussy lips. He slowly lifted his head to face her, desperate to tell her it was an accident but finding no words; the lack of any immediate objection totally derailed him. He franticly tried to read her reaction but just saw the same nervous bewildered look he imagined he was wearing. For a second Bailey froze too, her mind going completely blank as she stared up at him, studying his face. Neither of them expected this. For what seemed like a lifetime they stared into each others eyes, only breaking momentarily to glance at the others' lips, their hearts racing in the tense silence. Slowly Scott pushed. His swollen head easily moving between her well lubricated lips and inside her. Bailey gasped slowly as she felt him enter her, her pussy muscles shivered as they were forced around his solid member. Her eyes trapped in a long blink as she revelled in the intense sensations. Her mind was all over the place but she wasn't going to tell him to stop, it felt too good!

He retreated, then pushed back into her slowly. Again and again, still gentle but advancing a little more each time. He slid his hands under Bailey's shoulders and used his forearms for support, putting a little more of his weight behind his rhythmic thrusting. After the initial shock of what they were doing subsided Bailey signalled her consent by moving her hands to caress the back of his elbows and gently moving her hips at the same slow, purposeful pace. Her fingertips stretched out under the sleeves of his T-shirt and along his flexing triceps, the tight skin covering his burgeoning muscles was yet another subtle reminder of his developing masculinity that she'd somehow not paid any attention to recently. Suddenly he started to push a little harder, causing Bailey to grip his arms tightly with a groan; he slowed again but had totally misread her reaction. She let him know it was a good groan by sliding her hands around his waist, grabbing his butt and pulling him to her. Scott needed no further invitation as he started to thrust into her resolutely. Both humming and purring lightly into the other's ear as they enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding deep inside. He started to kiss around the base of her neck hungrily, although her pussy felt amazing massaging up and down his thickening shaft, he still craved more, and when he felt his sister's hands slip under his boxers and squeeze his ass he knew she did too.

Scott placed his palm beside her and arched his back, reaching down to push his boxers the rest of the way down, Bailey joined in and after a quick flurry of hands and feet, they were gone. He then reached over his shoulder, pulled his T-shirt over his head and tossed it aside, Bailey quickly removed hers and finally they were completely naked. Scott looked down in wonder as he took her all in. He combed her hair from her face, tucking it around her ear and letting his hand lightly fall down her cheek, tracing his thumb along her jaw before slipping his palm gently down her neck and over her chest. Sweeping slowly around her breast and down her side to her hip he surveyed her entire naked form and thought How have I never noticed this body before?? Placing his hand back on the bed he started to push his cock deep into his sister's wanting pussy and rolling his hips to stimulate her clitoris. It didn't take long for their pace to quicken as they ground their bodies together. Bailey reached up and placed her hands across Scott's chest, she squeezed and felt barely any give in his tight muscles as he held himself above her. They both tried to conceal their panting heavy breaths, encouraged by the others' arousal but remembering they were no longer alone in the house. Naturally their heads drew near, this is where Scott would normally kiss the girl if he needed to keep her quiet, but that just didn't seem right with Bailey. Like they said before, there were no romantic feelings involved, this was just pure, animal lust. Sex, they could say they gave in to; kissing, now that would be really taboo.

Silently they seemed to come to the same conclusion, Bailey lifted her head slightly and pressed her forehead into his, sharing an intensely deep moment as they lost themselves in the pleasure they were giving each other. From her new vantage point she could see directly down between their bodies as his rock hard cock penetrated her over and over. Coupled with the wonderful sensations it brought, she was reminded of one of her earliest thoughts from last night. It did feel like an iron bar, and it was incredible!

She rocked her hips up to meet his as more and more hushed gasps echoed between their bodies. Her light cooing turned into near constant moaning when his pace increased again; her breasts shook and bounced in time with his vigorous thrusting. She squeezed his chest harder, her nails scratching his skin as her knuckles curled tighter. She wasn't having sex with her brother, she was getting fucked. She felt her eyes flutter to a close as her body flushed all over, adding to the thick, sticky body-heat that engulfed them. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together, the change in position tilted her hips in a way that caused his bulbous head to rub hard along that bumpy little patch inside her that always made her tremble. Each time he entered her the stimulation grew until she was shaking like a leaf beneath him. She tried to trap her lips between her teeth but she was losing all control and could barely contain her euphoria, as her moans went up in pitch. "Oh god!" she blurted out before Scott could cover her mouth with his hand. Her eyes closed even tighter as she came. Moaning into his palm as her body started to convulse, rocked by a powerful orgasm. She could feel herself thrashing around as she continued to cum, her pussy walls quivering all over as his thick shaft repeatedly filled her mercilessly. Her groans were just about smothered by Scott's hand as she squirmed in ecstasy, loudly inhaling through flared nostrils and shuddering all over. She wished so badly that she could scream as she whimpered, trying to contain herself, her pulse thumping in her ears as her heart beat a furious rhythm.

Scott slowed a little, catching his breath and admiring the view of his sister glowing beneath him. Something about the noises she made before she came brought that dark part of his mind back to his attention and suddenly it all fell into place. The hint in the assembly hall, when he thought about what it meant that she gave him her underwear; the way he felt when he considered being really dirty when answering her questions; the fact that she openly masturbated in front of him, no, for him; it all pointed to the same thing: they both wanted to fuck each other because it was wrong.

That realisation turned him on so much that he suddenly felt his own orgasm was near. He squeezed her breast hard in his left hand as he started to quicken his pace, panting heavily as their bodies collided noisily. Stooping to slide his arms under Bailey's shoulders and hold her close, every single nerve ending exploding with the increased contact with her skin. Their nipples stiffened and buried into the others' flesh as her breasts pushed firmly up into his chest, her arms around his back held him close, their sweat mixing as their tummies mashed together. Short grunts rasped from his lips, he nuzzled into her neck; kissing and biting as things turned ever so slightly more animal. Scott could feel his cock growing more and more sensitive as Bailey regained the strength to contract her muscles whilst pushing back up at him, tightening around his shaft as he drove his full length inside her tirelessly. His voice was hungry and desperate as he growled in her ear "mmm fucking hell Bailey!" Heat radiating from him with every thunderous heartbeat as he held her tight, crunched his stomach and thrust rapidly. The feeling was indescribable as he just kept going. Holding his breath and gasping through gritted teeth he could feel it getting closer, his whole body tensing in anticipation of his release.

Bailey could feel his body preparing, which excited her all over again. She'd barely come down from her last orgasm and suddenly felt like she could go again. The way he was able to hold the same position and fuck her tenaciously felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before, and had her gasping in seconds, but it was thoughts of the unrepentant way he'd pursued her since coming to her room that had her cheeks flushed bright red. Her hand held on to the base of his neck and her teeth grazed his trapezius as she struggled to keep quiet. His hand slid up the back of her neck and played with her hair, pulling tightly and forcing her head back. A moan escaped from her mouth freely, despite herself. The threat of being caught was still very real, but she could barely resist as he ravished her. When she felt his rigid cock inside her begin to swell further her nipples stung with delight, and in no time that extra width rubbed her pussy walls to another climax. Thankfully it wasn't as fierce as her last orgasm, but she still needed to cover her mouth to mute her contented sighs. Her arousal soaring off the charts as she felt him shudder and spurt inside of her, burying his face in her pillow and groaning.

Scott went rigid and shook as he started to cum, every single nerve in his body was exploding as he held himself deep inside his sister, his cock pulsating powerfully as it erupted over and over again. Just about able to thrust his hips a couple more times due to the increasing sensitivity as well as the energy sapping strength of his orgasm. He moaned a long, low, guttural moan, making sure it was fully out of his system before turning his head to breathe; waiting a little too long and almost smothering himself as he muddled through the intense head rush he was lost in. Gasping and panting, his body jerked and flinched almost randomly as any movement became too much for his overly sensitive penis. He slowly began to melt into Bailey as their exhausted bodies relaxed to the point of collapse, their laboured breathing taking all the energy they could muster. Bailey draped her hand over his shoulder and tried to stroke his back softly with just her fingertips, but she couldn't even keep that up. They just lay there, in complete and utter bliss as every single part of their being tingled. They had no idea when their mum came home, or if she'd heard anything but in this moment they couldn't care. Their eyelids seemed welded shut as their heads grew heavy. Not moving an inch they focused only on the feel the other's heartbeat against their chest; as it gradually slowed down they sunk even further, until they were both fast asleep.