Autus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Kona said, standing and quickly walking out of the room.

"Okay, hurry back." Gwen said absently, captivated as the wolf began fucking Little Red's 'Grandmother' despite the actress not looking to be anywhere in her thirties. Allie stood a few seconds later.

"I need to go as well." She hurried after Kona, finding the petite Futa was leaning against a wall, panting lightly, "What's going on?" She asked, joining her.

"No idea." Kona replied simply as she calmed herself down. For some reason, everything seemed easier in the lobby. Perhaps it had simply been the cramped space putting her so close to three of her close friends, all of whom she had desires for, she thought, "Think we just need some fresh air and we'll be fine."

"I think it's Red." Allie said suddenly. Kona looked at her with a frown.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I think that Red's doing it, somehow. I don't know, it's just a feeling." The blonde explained, though with a shrug that said quite clearly it was purely speculation.

"I don't see how, it's not like she's a cat in heat or something." Kona said and Allie nodded. The two stayed there for almost a minute, before deciding to go back. Back inside, Gwen hadn't moved from her position to see the play. Diana on the other hand had moved closer and was leaning in to breath in the redhead's scent, her hand slowly reaching down to her pants. Allie smirked and sat down heavily on the seat beside her girlfriend, who jumped in fright.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked, innocently fanning her eye lashes at her.

"I-I, uh, nothing. How're you liking the play?" She asked, changing the subject. The blonde only smiled wider and reached down. Before Diana could say a word, her fingers had dipped into her pants and forced a finger into her dripping pussy. Allie brought her now slick finger back and studied it with a satisfied grin, before holding it out to the brunette.

"Clean it." The command was absolute, as it often was between the two in private. Diana let her tongue loll out as she leaned in, licking her juices off the digit. Kona coughed behind them as she sat down.

"Get a room." She said, though not without a husky edge to her voice. Gwen caught this and turned to face them, oblivious as Little Red and the Wolf tried to fuck each other in submission. The wolf was winning.

"What's up?" She asked, curious. Fortunately, her mind was elsewhere, as such she missed the sound of liquid dropping to the floor. A puddle had formed beneath Diana as her lust built up, a drop of it falling to the ground.

"Nothing, just talking about the play." Allie said with a mischievous grin and a sly wink at Diana.

"Oh, okay." Gwen said offhandedly and returned her attention to the show. Kona leaned forward and frowned at the redhead. Was she taller, she thought, squinting to try and tell. It was slight and easily missed, but Gwen was indeed taller. Not only that, but her bust seemed to have grown out slightly as well, as had the bulge in her pants. The redhead couldn't focus on her friends.

It was impossible to explain, even to herself. But she felt calm, but at the same time she was undeniably aroused, to the point that her cock should have long since torn through its restraints. Part of her wanted it to do so and have Kona suck it again, but it was quiet for the time being. It wasn't just that, but her friends were acting odd too. Allie, while always thinking of sex to some degree, was also kind enough not to offer something like that to Gwen in public. But, even if they were away from prying eyes, she had done so. The show's getting to them, she thought.

But there was something else. Even though this was the first time she had properly borne witness to such depravity, that is to say, people outright fucking, she couldn't look away. She wanted to, thinking it was embarrassing, but she didn't. Rather, she couldn't. As she watched, Gwen pictured herself taking the position of the different characters, being filled with cum as she filled others with her incredible virility. Even then, she felt in control somehow.

Eventually, an intermission was called. It was shocking how many people all but ran from the room, practically sprinting to the private restrooms, despite many of the Futa's sporting massive boners or swollen stomachs. Several had cum dripping from their chins. Diana was first out of the booth, followed by the others as they all breathed sighs of relief.

"Something wrong?" Gwen asked, noticing how they all seemed relieved to be in a larger space.

"N-nothing, just I was getting a little antsy towards the end there." Diana said, not meeting the redhead's eye. Gwen frowned at her, looking at the others who shrugged.

"Okay then." She said, deciding to leave it. If they needed to talk, they would, at least that's what she assumed. Eventually the others left to get drinks and snacks, while Gwen waited. As stood there, stretching her arms and legs, her mother walked up.

"Hey, sweetie. How're you liking the show?" She asked, hugging her daughter. Beverly noticed quite clearly how Gwen's stomach had seemingly vanished, mixed with the increased height and breast size, but said nothing.

"Um, it's... good?" She said questioningly.

"Oh, come on. You can give more than that." Her mother pressed.

"Well, I guess, uh, it's pretty... hot." She finished with barely a whisper. Beverly smirked and leaned in.

"Sorry, honey, what was that last bit?" She asked.

"I said it's... it's pretty hot." She said, only slightly louder. Her mother shook her head.

"Nope, still couldn't catch that."

"It's the hottest thing I've seen." Gwen finally said firmly, sighing in exasperation.

"Thank you." Beverly said with a grin worthy of the most innocent child. As she pulled back, she took a breath through her nose, her body suddenly feeling ever so slightly warmer. She frowned briefly to herself, but cleared it up, "Anyway, I'm looking forward to you joining us backstage. There's a few of my friends I want you to meet." She said, spied a co-worker, "Sorry, honey, gotta go. See you after the show." She said and left. Gwen might have been imagining it, but Beverly had almost looked to be in a hurry.

"Oh well." She shrugged, just as Kona, Allie and Diana came back. The brunette handed her a diet coke.

"Forgot to ask what you'd like." She explained, though Gwen gave her a grin.

"Don't worry. Coke's always good by me." She said and went to open it, but stopped. The thought of the soda didn't seem all that appealing to her for one reason or another, "Actually, I'm gonna go and change it. Not in the mood for it I guess." She explained and walked to the counter. She looked over the list of drinks, though none seemed appealing to her. For a moment, she thought about ordering something alcoholic when she noticed something above the rum & coke. It was a silly pun of it, but one that caught her eye nonetheless.

"Um, excuse me. Can I get a Cum & Coke please?" She asked the bartender.

"Sure thing, sweetie. How strong?" She asked, getting the ingredients out. The cum was in a beer bottle of all things, though labelled quite clearly with CUM on it. Gwen eyed it eagerly, feeling her throat all but burn in desire.

"Um, 80% cum please?" The bartender raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it, as she brought an empty bottle and poured in the cum and coke, mixing them together expertly. Gwen watched it, almost falling into a trance, when it finished.

"Here you go." She said, handing the beverage to the redhead.

"Thanks. Have a nice evening." She replied and turned to leave with her sexually charged drink.

"Heh, be better if you'd come back here." The bartender muttered under her breath, just before Gwen could get out of hearing range. The redhead blushed as crimson as her face as she walked back to her friends.

"The play will resume in five minutes." Came a disembodied voice. The audience began to file back into the room, many of them with dishevelled hair or their outfits splattered in cum. Gwen and the others walked back into their private booth, and sat back down. The redhead took an idle sip of her drink, all but moaning at the taste. The flavour of cum was far stronger than the coke, as she had requested, but the soda did its job and enhanced the experience. Diana eyed the beverage, the colour dark and somewhat cream like. It looked thick too, she thought.

The play resumed. It was clear that the actresses had been looking forward to this over the intermission, as the moment the Futanari came on stage, the entire audience could quite clearly see their turgid cocks, jutting hard and obvious from their crotches. None of their clothes could even hope to hide them. Gwen licked her lips and took a long drink from her bottle at the sight.

The audience were growing aroused in minutes. Allie, who leaned forward to observe them as much as to get a better view of the show, could see clearly as many women went down on their partners, many of which had discarded their panties. The booth was becoming heated already. The blonde could feel sweat forming on her brow, as much from her restraint as the actual warmth. Kona could feel it too, squirming in her seat and drinking from her own bottle of chilled water. Diana wasn't much better.

Gwen on the other hand, hardly noticed it. She was once again focused solely on the play, oblivious to her friends and even her own body. Her breasts had grown out at least an inch since the intermission, while her cock threatened to break through her panties, its size approaching twenty five inches even in its flaccid state. Diana, meanwhile, noticed the slight growth to the redhead quite clearly. From what she could tell, Gwen was actually growing faster now.

The show went on as normal. The stage was cleaned after every scene, the maids acting like the world's most efficient machine, cleaning every speck of cum. As it continued, Gwen noticed them using their mops and vacuums less and less, relying on their mouths to slurp up and swallow the semen. The redhead licked her lips, envying them even as she drank. She wanted to be down there too.

She wanted to kneel on that stage and invite every Futanari to come and fuck her face. The redhead shuddered, her pussy moistening and her cock giving a powerful pulse of lust. Allie noticed that, as did Kona and the two finally gave in.

"Hey, Red?" The blonde began, moving to kneel in front of Gwen, who looked down at her, "I need a drink, and Kona's already had one." She said with a pout, looking up into the redhead's eyes, her own glimmering lustfully. Gwen glanced at the stage, then back to her friend.

"I-I... I don't..."

"Come on, Gwen." Kona whined, leaning in to nip and kiss at Gwen's neck, making her eyes close at the pleasant feeling, "She looks really hot, I'm sure she needs a drink. And I don't know anyone better to give one than you." She continued, moving to straddle the redhead, grinding her hardening cock against Gwen's crotch.

"B-but... they, someone might see." Gwen protested weakly, her words weakened by the moan that followed as Kona kissed one of her massive, sensitive breasts. The feeling of the soft lips on her skin only served to make her desire burn that much brighter. Her cock twitched in its confines, continuing to grow slowly even as it engorged with her blood and arousal. Allie cooed at the sight, leaning forward to breath in the scent through Gwen's pants, her mouth falling open in a moan of need. Before Gwen could protest further, the blonde reached up and forcefully pulled down her bottoms.

"Don't worry, Red. I'll make sure I take every. Single. Inch." Allie said, punctuating the last words with a grunt of effort as she pulled Gwen's cock free, revealing inch after inch of her two foot length. With it out in the open, the redhead knew she couldn't stop what was going to happen.

"Fine," She relented, leaning past Kona to look Allie in the eye, "But if even a single drop of my cum doesn't go into your cum hungry belly, there'll be hell to pay." She said, no sign of a joke in her eyes. The blonde, despite her usually calm and confident demeanour, gulped and nodded. She almost opened her mouth to say something, but stopped herself when she realised she didn't know what it was. Had it been a simple 'no problem, Red' or was it something else? She shook the thoughts loose and focused her attention where it belonged; on a giant cock.

Kona didn't move from her perch. Her cock was harder now, trying desperately to escape its prison. Gwen looked at her now, moving her hands to grip the petite Futa's full, rounded ass. It wasn't very large, however its shape was perfect, with the cheeks filling the redhead's palms as her fingers squeezed the soft flesh. Kona groaned at the touch, hugging Gwen close and planting her head into the redhead's breasts. Allie hefted the weighty cock in her hands.

It was incredible. There was no other word she could think of to describe it. Along the shaft, ran a complex pattern of veins, each one thick as a finger as they pulsed visibly with her blood, pumping it into the expanding prick. Allie raised the head to her face, eying it lustfully as she leaned in to kiss the tip, licking along the slit. Gwen moaned above her, pushing Kona away slightly to press their lips together. The blonde waited not a second longer as she opened her mouth to engulf the head.

The redhead couldn't stop herself anymore. Allie, as she had so many times before, had urged her out of her shell, to allow her body what it craved. Without a word, she pulled away from Kona and moved her hands to the petite Futa's pants, reaching in and pulling out the still flexible cock. Its owner moaned at the touch, looking up into the redhead's eyes.

"It's all yours." She gasped, thrusting her hips up slightly. The tip of her cock pressed against Gwen's lips, which opened to allow her tongue to lick along the slit atop it. Kona, pent up as she was, moaned aloud and released a small spurt of pre-cum. The viscous fluid coated Gwen's tongue entirely, the flavour sending a shudder of delight through her. Allie suckled on the head of her dick, licking around it to entice it to its full glory.

Diana watched them all. Her face was red as Gwen's hair, if not more so. She couldn't even tell if her blush stemmed from embarrassment, as Allie moaned wantonly around Gwen's prick, or jealousy as Kona kissed Gwen around her hardening cock. The brunette rubbed her thighs together, feeling her pussy's wet heat clearly, as it began to drool liberally. Her desire quickly drenched her panties and started to create a new puddle on the seat. Unbidden, her hands began to roam her body.

Gwen noticed this out of the corner of her eye.

"Kona, Allie, get off for a moment." She said. Both whined in disappointment, but did as told. Now freed, Gwen looked at Diana, "You too, Diana." The brunette moved before she could think. Gwen smirked as she laid down on the four seats, finding the length perfectly suitable as she laid on her back, cock standing half hard from her crotch. Her balls rested on her thighs as well, now a few inches bigger like her penis and breasts were. When in position she looked at the three.

They didn't need to be told what to do. Allie and Kona both straddled her, the blonde once again forcing the cock into her mouth. The petite Futa sat astride Gwen's flat abdomen, her nearly fully erect cock jutting between the redhead's lustful tits. Diana looked down and blushed, uncertain how she wanted to proceed. Gwen made the choice for her.

"Diana, come here and sit on my face." She ordered, the words coming without thought. Allie looked up at her, trying to smirk around her cock, while Kona simply grinned at Gwen. They were still amazed at how she acted, but couldn't deny it was arousing. The redhead had never shown any tendencies to be dominant, but, as Diana walked forward without a word, she seemed perfectly suited to the roll. Allie thought back to the many roles Beverly had played as a dominant partner, thinking it must have been genetic. Diana stood by Gwen's side, hesitant to do as she was told.

Without warning, the redhead reached out. Before the brunette could react, Gwen had pressed a finger against the sodden pussy, feeling the drenched snatch through the clothing. Diana gasped and moaned at the touch, looking down at her.

"Take them off and let me see your pussy." She commanded. She almost blushed at the words, having never thought she'd say such a thing in her life, but didn't take it back. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips in longing, an overwhelming desire to taste a woman's heat for the first time dictating her every move. She had no way to describe it, even to herself. Simply put, she needed to do this. It felt like something would reach its culmination if she did so.

"Y-yes... mistress." Diana said, ending with barely a whisper. Gwen didn't hear it, but Kona did and moaned, leaning forward to remove the redhead's shirt, baring her massive tits to the petite Futa. Without a second's hesitation, she leaned down and kissed a nipple, bringing her hands up to push them together around her cock. Gwen was perfect to her, flawless and yet she was still improving. Kona moaned around the oversized nipple.

Diana had removed her pants now and was standing beside Gwen's head. She had her hands behind her back, keeping them from covering her dripping pussy, making sure it was on full display for the redhead. Gwen licked her lips at the sight, reaching over and running her fingers across the engorged vulva, sending a shudder of delight through Diana's body. When she pulled them away, the tips were coated in the brunette's juices, a string of it connecting the finger to her pussy.

"My, my, someone needs some relief." Gwen said and, without thinking, brought her finger to her lips. Her tongue lolled out and she licked Diana's juices from it, sighing from the taste. The brunette said nothing, as if waiting for Gwen's feedback, "Pretty good." She said. Diana visibly relaxed, smiling slightly to herself, "Now come here." Gwen told her and the brunette didn't hesitate any further. Her legs rested on either side of Gwen's head, the seats evidently the perfect size for this.

The redhead eyed the drooling cunt before her and leaned up to lick it. The taste was stronger than that on her fingers, an oddly tangy taste. It's scent was different too, attributing further to the strong flavour. Gwen had almost all parts of her body in use now, her hands reaching up to grip Diana's ass cheeks, using them to pull her down and mash the pussy against her lips. All the while, Allie sucked on her cock and Kona began to slowly fuck Gwen's tits.

The play continued onward. None of the performers or audience were aware of what was happening, merely enjoying the show as it went on with its increasing depravity. In the private booth, the blonde had fed about nine inches of Gwen's growing phallus into her mouth, feeling it swell bigger by the second. Kona was producing pre-cum in droves, enough to fill a quart sized bottle with each spurt, causing the redhead's immense bust to become delightfully slick. Diana was moaning and panting now as Gwen's tongue played with her.

There wasn't much of a need for a narrator at the point in the play. As such, Beverly decided to take a break and check in on her daughter. She had noticed from her position at the side of the stage as Gwen and her friend's disappeared from view, no doubt doing something sexual. It made her heart swell with pride at the thought of her daughter embracing her desires, after all the years that they had been suppressed. Beverly sighed to herself.

"I honestly kind of regret doing that to her." She said to herself, as she made her way from backstage to the booth, "It was for her own good though." Back when Gwen was a young child, she had complained about a weird pain in her chest. Naturally concerned, Beverly and her wife had taken her to the doctor to get it checked out. The conclusion they came to was that Gwen's body was preparing for a growth spurt.