Autus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordinarily this would be nothing to worry about. However, they'd gone on to say that, assuming their tests were correct, it would be massive. To the point that it could damage the girl permanently. By their estimates, she could have grown to six feet tall in the period of just a couple of years, at the age of eight. Despite the changes to the world at that point, any surgery that could have been done was extremely expensive, and possibly just as dangerous as doing nothing. To this end, Beverly had been given a prescription.

It was to suppress the growth. They would effectively stunt Gwen's predicted pace of development, however they also had potential side effects. Seeing them come into effect was saddening to Beverly and her wife, as Gwen became all but terrified of anything sexual. And then they witnessed as she hardly grew at all, her height peaking at 5'2'' and even her vision had been impeded by the prescription. Even when the parents had wanted to take her off the drug, the doctors had advised against it.

They told her that stopping before Gwen had reached maturity could also be dangerous. The suppressed growth would come back with a vengeance, possibly even worse than it would have been normally. Both mothers had been outraged by this, but understood the reasons. The doctors had neglected to mention any of the growth that could have occurred to her more sexual aspects, and it seemed that Gwen was finally seeing such development. The experiment must have counteracted the prescription and even reversed it.

She had asked for an explanation as to why Gwen's body had been about to do what it was. However, the doctors had no answers, even to that day. Every other month she would visit and see if they had anything new, but they never did. All they could do was speculate that it had something to with the chemical spill, a mutation to Gwen's genes of sorts. This perplexed both Beverly and the doctors, since most knew that it had only truly affected males. She had more or less given up on finding out why and instead chose to enjoy the fact that her daughter was healthy.

She had reached the door now. With a deep breath to push to the memories away, Beverly walked into the booth with a wide grin.

"Hey, Gwen. I had a few minutes so I... Oh my." She said, seeing her daughter laying down on the row of seats, with three women atop her. One sucking like a cum starved whore on her cock, another thrusting her own dick between the slick breasts, and the final one sitting astride Gwen's face, pussy pressed against the redhead's lips. Diana noticed Beverly first and nearly jumped off Gwen's face, but stayed where she was. She didn't want to disobey her.

"H-h-hi, m-m-m-miss A-A-Anderson." She stuttered, barely able to form the words as pleasure shocked through her body. Kona heard that and leaned around her, still thrusting her hips.

"Oh, ah, hey there. We're just, oh yeah, h-helping Gwen out." She said. Allie moaned in agreement, now impaling her mouth on fifteen inches of Gwen's glorious three foot cock. Beverly grinned at them and walked forward.

"Hey, sweetie," She said to Diana, "Mind getting off my daughter's face for a moment, I need it." Her eyes glanced down at herself, drawing the brunette's attention to the massive hard-on she sported. It was straining powerfully against her pants, its shape and even its minor features obvious through the tight fabric of her leggings. Diana whimpered.

"I-I c-can't... she told m-me to." She said, unconsciously grinding her cunt against the redhead's tongue. Beverly smiled warmly and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I said get off my daughter." In those six words, Diana almost came. They were firm, commanding, utterly dominating in every sense of the word. Gwen tapped her ass, urging her to climb off as well. The brunette did so, standing up on shaking legs and moved to sit on the floor, her hands moving to her snatch in a bid to cum.

"Stop." Gwen ordered and Diana did so, whining, "We'll finish soon, I promise." She added with a warm smile and licked her lips enticingly. The brunette nodded and moaned as she imagined it.

"My, my, you've gotta pretty dominant." Beverly said, moving to sit on the edge of the seat beside Gwen's head. The redhead frowned up at her.

"Huh?" She asked, partially moaning from the sensations down lower.

"Oh, sweetie, you don't even realise it do you? That girl," She pointed to Diana, "Is completely under your power. Didn't you notice her following your every command?" Beverly asked, smiling down at her child.

"Well, uh, yeah. I wasn't really thinking though." Gwen explained, glancing at Diana who looked away submissively. Her mother laughed, the sound oddly innocent and yet distinctly seductive. It even made Gwen grin unthinkingly.

"You're a natural, honey." She said, "That drug really did let you go didn't it?" Gwen nodded, and looked down to Kona who smiled up at her.

"I feel good, Mum. It's weird though. I mean, ah, having my d-dick sucked and my t-tits used like this feels so good... but there's something else." She told her, moaning as she did so. Beverly titled her head at the redhead, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. It's like I'm... I'm free or something. Like this thing was keeping me tied down and now its gone. Hey Mum?" She asked at the end, gulping down her nerves as Beverly nodded, "After the show can... can I come on stage and, um, can you can invite the Futanari up as well?"

"Why?"

"I want to, ah, want to do something big. I want to feel completely free and... and I think this is the last thing I need for it." She took a deep breath, "Sorry, it sounds really weird right?" Beverly shook her head.

"Not at all, sweetie. I think I can arrange it all just like you want it. Now then," She said and leaned down, "can I make a request?" Her voice had dipped down an octave, husky and sensual in all the right ways. Gwen could only nod, moaning as Allie forced herself down several more inches of her cock. Beverly grinned lewdly at her and leaned closer to her child's ear, whispering "May I fuck that mouth of yours?"

Kona heard this and looked up in surprise. Allie made a muffled sound of shock as well. While it wasn't entirely frowned upon, incest was still a rarity, with many people still viewing it as immoral. And yet, neither Kona nor Allie could feel anything but lust at the idea of these two gorgeous Futa engaged in depravity. Gwen stared up at her mother, the gears of her mind almost visibly going around as she processed what had been said.

"Y-you want me to... to suck your cock?" She asked, unconsciously glancing at her mother's crotch, seeing the massive prick tenting her pants.

"Not quite. I want you to open your mouth and let me fuck your throat until I cum and make you swell like a balloon of semen." Beverly said, never breaking eye contact, nor giving any hint that she was joking. Gwen's cock a small spurt of pre, causing Allie to moan as the warm fluid poured down oesophagus. The prick had grown further since they had begun, now almost forty inches in length, "Well, honey? What's your answer?"

Gwen said nothing. How could she, when all she needed to do was open her mouth wide and let her mother use her. As the words came to mind, she let her mouth fall open, tongue lolling out and drool running onto her chin. Beverly understood clearly and striped herself of her tight pants, freeing her cock from its prison. She was smaller than Gwen, but not by much, measuring at 33 inches last time she had checked. But that made it no less intimidating in the redhead's eyes.

Beverly had always been amazed how similar she and Gwen looked. They both shared fire red hair, though the older woman's was a darker shade, almost blood red even. Their faces were similar structured, with high cheekbones and soft, full lips. Gwen had naturally inherited from her other parent as well, in the form of her larger eyes and emerald irises. Beverly could remember how expressive they had been before the prescription had sapped them of such vibrancy, however that had returned now, with each eye seeming to glistening with lust. The older redhead quickly positioned her cock and pushed into her daughter's mouth.

Gwen moaned as she was filled. The taste of her mother's immense prick was overwhelming, almost as if its natural flavour had been intermingled with all the pussies it had claimed, dozens of other tastes working in harmony on her tongue. The redhead breathed in through her nose, now noticing the irresistible musk of her mother's cock. The parent's balls loomed over her head, each the size of volley balls and their own scent adding to the cacophony of odour permeating the air. Gwen knew she couldn't resist this even if she wanted to.

Kona and Allie didn't stop their own movements. One working her mouth down more and more of Gwen's enormity, while the other thrust her hips back and forth, eagerly making use of the redhead's large bust. Diana on the other, sat on the floor, watching it take place. She wanted to masturbate, to cum and cum again. But her body refused her demands, even as her juices pooled on the ground beneath her. Was Gwen's order so absolute, she questioned herself. She knew the answer.

It was. There wasn't any other way for her to think of it, but Gwen's every word hung in her mind, almost like chains. And yet they were welcome chains, binding her to the redheaded Futa completely, unable to disobey any command. Diana had always suspected she was a submissive, having displayed such traits throughout her life, but it had never been as prevalent as it was at that moment. Now she knew it without a doubt.

Even as she sat there, her mind worked at a mile a minute. She loved Allie, how could she not? The blonde was her opposite, but they got along great and everything Allie did for her was fantastic. Plus they were good for one another, with Diana's care and analytical mind serving to round out on Allie's headstrong attitude, and vice versa. The brunette would never have even considered being so bold as to make the experimental drug if not for the blonde.

And that had led to her meeting Gwen. The redhead had seemed cute and even a kindred spirit to a certain degree at first, but now she was more. Ever since that kiss, Diana longed for another, and another and another. Her lips, even then, tingled with longing. At first, she had written it off as mere lust, but with all that was happening, it seemed more than that. But now, with her body and mind so keen to follow Gwen's every command, she knew what it was. Gwen was her mistress and Allie her lover.

"Oh god!" She cried out as a spontaneous orgasm overwhelmed her at the realisation. All of the Futanari looked at her, as her juices sprayed from her cunt to coat the floor. The brunette panted as she came down, slumping to the cum slicked floor and moaning in the afterglow of her climax. She was a slave, a submissive. And at the same time, she was a smart woman with a beautiful, well-endowed girlfriend. What more could she want?

As Diana basked in the aftermath of her orgasm, Beverly pushed more and more of herself into Gwen. The mere thought of the fact she was doing this to her own daughter, the fruit of her loins, was enough to send a quiver of pleasure through her. The younger redhead could scarcely believe what she was doing, even as she moaned around her mother's cock, licking at it as best she could. All she could think of was just that simple fact of her own parent using her mouth and throat for their own pleasure.

Allie was equally aroused by the display. Her cock was hard as stone, threatening to tear through her clothing, even as she continued to devour more and more of Gwen's prick. She felt so full already, her stomach lightly distended by the sheer amount of pre-cum flowing freely from the redhead's cock. The blonde let her hands roam freely, moving from her breasts and teasing the taut nipples, to Gwen's balls to massage and feel it as her seed churned within. Just the thought of how thick and potent it was made her moan.

Kona's eyes couldn't look away from Beverly. The darker redhead had her back facing her, giving Kona a perfect view of her pert ass. The heart shaped cheeks hiding her rosebud, something the petite Futa had seen the veteran make use many times. They had done scenes together before, but Beverly had always been in control, fucking Kona in any hole she desired, though she spared the smaller Futa's rear. She had yet to lose her virginity in that hole.

Even to that day, Kona's pussy drooled with lust at the memory of what Beverly had done to her. She wanted to experience that again, however the older Futa was clearly focused on her daughter at the moment. Both redhead's looked at each other, Gwen's eyes watering at her throat was claimed by the biggest prick she'd pleasured, and Beverly's wild with lust. The mother had forced almost two feet of her massive cock into her child now.

As they used her, the redhead continued to grow. The pace had increased further now, as Beverly's dick began to pump a steady stream of pre into her. All of the semen from before had processed now, her body steadily changing as it put it to use. Her cock had gained another two inches in just minutes, now at forty-two inches and gaining millimetres with every few seconds. Her breasts had gained another cup size as well, while her rear swelled out, but far less than her other assets. It was enough to act as an improved cushion for her.

Kona, given her position, noticed full well as the redhead's tits grew. They encased her cock perfectly, the soft, slickened flesh wrapped around her girth affording her greater pleasure as she thrust faster. Her balls had begun to swell similarly, the soccer ball sized orbs encroaching on the dimensions of basketballs. The skin of her taut sac rubbed against Gwen's cock as Allie approached its base.

The blonde could feel it growing. She was almost annoyed by it, as with every inch she claimed, another was there to replace it. However, it was hard to complain, not just from the massive prick obstructing her airways, but also because it simply meant there was more to enjoy. As she eyed the base, where Kona's balls were clearly visible and growing. Allie moaned as she imagined reaching her ultimate goal and having her face mashed into those large orbs.

It was clear that all participants were approaching their climax. Beverly had been holding herself back ever since the play had begun, and the others had been in the midst of their own performance for quite some time.

"Oh, god... Gwen, you're mouth's great." The darker redhead moaned, feeling her balls brushing against her daughter's face now. She was nearly hilted inside of her now. Gwen could only moan, unable to dissuade the compliment, though her cheeks burned from it. Her mother was one of the most popular porn stars in the world, and one that had performed with equally exceptionally stars, but here she was complimenting her child's skills. Gwen couldn't help but feel pride since she had only started doing this a couple of weeks ago.

"And your tits, ah, so soft." Kona moaned, her fingers pinching the hard nipples as she pushed between them. They had grown along with the rest of her body, each one now longer than Gwen's middle finger and almost three times thicker. Their tips even looked somewhat bulbous as well. Kona thought of nothing of it, even licking her lips and leaning down to take one into her mouth. The redhead moaned loudly around her mother's cock.

Beverly gave a grunt of lust and effort as she hilted in her daughter. Allie cried out as she finally met the skin of Kona's swollen balls, the petite Futa releasing her own cry of ecstasy. Gwen's eyes widened as she too attempted to announce her bliss to the world, her mother's cock thickening vastly as the first of many spurts of her thick, viscous cum. Its head was fully buried into Gwen's stomach, allowing for the seed to flood her directly.

The younger redhead's own cock pulsed rapidly. Her growth seemed to draw on her orgasm, as her length burst forth another three inches from the now forty-five inch, making it a full four feet of pure majestic cock. Allie was forced away from the base due to it, but, as the first release of Gwen's cum burst into her, she managed to once more force its entirety inside of her. Kona also felt it as her giant balls quivered and cum raced up her shaft.

Beverly could feel it clearly. Her co-star was about to cum as well, as such, she quickly reached up and lifted the cock from her daughter's breast, aiming it up slightly. Kona gasped in shock as, just before the first deluge of her thick seed could be released, the redhead forced it into her ass. The petite Futa cried out as ecstasy rocked her, the first of many jets spraying forth to paint the walls of Beverly's anus, the sheer amount rapidly swimming up her insides. Gwen felt it as her stomach bulged out rapidly from her mother's load.

Save for Allie and Diana, all of them were lost in bliss. The brunette watched it all from the side, eyes wide as she took in the expansion of both Allie's and Gwen's stomachs, while Beverly impaled herself on Kona's own cumming prick. The blonde, while not cumming herself, was happily moaning around Gwen's cock as it unloaded into her. Her stomach soon turned pudgy, before swelling out to look six months pregnant, and only expanded further. Diana licked her lips in want, but stayed where she was.

Unable to think of anything better to do, she found her pants and pulled out her phone. Kona hadn't thought to bring a camera, as she'd had no idea of what would come about, but a cell phone was more than adequate. Diana began recording the scene before her, despite never moving from her spot on the floor. She wasn't a steady handed camerawoman by any means, however she did what she could and managed to angle it just right, getting a shot of Kona being steadily raised by Gwen's expanding middle. Beverly's own stomach had begun to bloat from the petite Futa's load.

The brunette tried to make sure she caught it all. She was certain that the participants would enjoy seeing the footage when it was all over, particularly Kona. Diana had noted that her friend seemed to particularly enjoy reviewing footage over and over, though mostly when she had privacy. It didn't take someone as sexually minded as Allie to know what she was doing at those times. Unnoticed by any of them, Gwen's balls had rapidly grown leading up to her climax.

Diana leaned to her left as best she could, aiming the camera of her phone. Gwen had unconsciously let a leg fall from the chair, setting it on the floor. This gave as good a view as any for Diana to get a shot of the redhead's balls. They had swollen out from their prior grapefruit size, approximately six inches around, and were rapidly swelling past the mass of volley balls. Even now, as gush after hot, viscous gush of cum raced through her shaft, they continued to swell. It wasn't simply her production either, but a permanent growth to their already large size.

The brunette gulped in lust at the sight. Thick veins spread over the expanse of the taut skin of her sac, pulsing visibly as they sent spurt after spurt into the blonde. Allie's stomach jumped in size with each gush, seeming to gain three months on a pregnancy at a time, even as she looked to be full term with twins. Gwen had surpassed her long ago however, as Kona was raised higher into the air, her cock forcing itself deeper into the older redhead. Her stomach looked to hold full term triplets with no end in sight.

Beverly's balls had yet to even show signs that they were running low. Despite the vast amount of seed they had pumped into Gwen at that point, they only seemed to have more stockpiled and ready to further swell the younger redhead. She wasn't much a better state than Allie, as her middle expanded from Kona's continued orgasm, the petite Futa panting and moaning as her cock was further devoured by the veteran porn star's asshole. She could scarcely believe it as her prick was encased in the tight orifice.