Autus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

The four Futanari could hardly think of a better situation than they were in now. However, like all good things, it came to an end before any of them wanted it to. Allie was running low on air, her eyes threatening to roll back into her head as rivers of cum streamed from the sides of her mouth, her stomach vastly swollen from her usual state. It had been so long since she had felt that, bringing the memories of her own time on the drug roaring back with a vengeance. She had felt so disappointed when Diana had made her stay away from cum, from growing. Now, it almost felt like it was back.

Even as her vision threatened to fail her, she couldn't stop moaning. The warmth in her stomach, the way her skin stretched around it, how her entire being seemed to feed off it. It was pure ecstasy for her. In front of her, Kona was panting as her orgasm waned, leaning forward to hug Beverly close. She did so partially to hold the Futa close, her scent wafting into her nostrils, and also to keep balanced. Gwen was almost back to where she started.

She laid under her mother and petite friend, panting wildly. Beverly had pulled away from her, flaccid cock lying beside the younger redhead's face, the tip weeping a steady stream of leftover cum. Gwen turned to face it, licking up the thick fluid.

"Oh god." She moaned. Beverly nodded and climbed off her child, clenching her ass cheeks shut to prevent Kona's load from escaping.

"Gwen, honey, just so you know," She said as she pulled on her pants, "There'll always be an opening for in Golden, we could use someone as talented as you." When she'd finished, she leaned down and kissed her child on her soft lips. Gwen smiled up at her and nodded.

"Thanks, Mum." She said, unable to think of anything better. Her mother grinned and waved goodbye to the others as she headed out. Allie had removed herself from Gwen's cock, lying in a heap on the floor as she breathed heavily. Cum had soaked into her shirt, small streams it somehow avoiding the absorbent material to run over her breasts and sending a shiver of pleasure through her. Kona was laying atop Gwen, or rather, Gwen's stomach as she basked in the afterglow. Diana had stopped the recording and put her phone away.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers