Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do on both questions." She quickly replied.

"Good, take these measurements right away and email them to me as quickly as you can and get plenty of sleep because you'll need the energy tomorrow and I'll see you at two," Scott replied before they said good night and hung up.

Scott received the requested dimensions from Ava in about five minutes with the salutation: "I'm still looking forward to getting my nipples measured, Ava".

He spent the rest of the evening planning for Ava's stay tomorrow. As Scott lay in bed that night, he reflected on the day's events and realized how it was a 'once in a lifetime' chance meeting for both he and Ava!

Scott got up early and picked up some additional items from the hardware store to modify the wooden St. Andrews Cross that he stored the basement. He had built it some years ago when he was in college and dating a girl who was into BDSM, but when she graduated and left town, he dismantled it and stored it in the unfinished part of the basement at his apartment along with a box of other bondage paraphernalia. The wooden pieces just looked like a few pieces of 2 x 6 and 2 X 4 inch lumber stacked up behind the furnace and water heater. Since that time, Scott had pretty much channeled his bondage adventures to his erotic writings.

After returning to his apartment, Scott went to the basement and assembled the St. Andrews Cross for use on his new found submissive. He had designed and built the collapsible piece of bondage equipment that consisted of two long 2 X 6 inch wood pieces bolted together at their center crossing and stabilized by two, vertical mounted, 2 X 4 inch wood pieces screwed to the four ends of the X. They essentially kept the X at the proper angle while providing the necessary bracing required for supporting a person's full body weight. In order for the cross and the two side braces to be rotated as one piece, each of them had a large bolt through a hole at the center that also extended through holes in two vertical mounted 2" x 6" wood pieces. Those vertical pieces, in turn, were bolted to a large wooden frame floor stand so that the entire X frame could be rotated 180 degrees, actually 360 degrees if necessary, and locked into place by virtue loosening and re-tightening the two large jam nuts on each side of the frame!

Scott had also added a padded cushion that was attached to a horizontal wooden piece that ran between two vertical rods which were connected to the upper and lower ends of the frame near the middle part of each X. That horizontal piece could be lowered or raised so that the back cushion could be positioned behind the person on the cross from head to the thigh height in order to project the victim's body out for specialized purposes! After the horizontal wooden piece was moved to the desired position, it could be secured in place by tightening the hose clamp-type fasteners mounted on the back of that piece to the two vertical rods. Since Scott was going to be working with Ava's nipples, he positioned the cushion at the upper back height in order to thrust her chest and breasts fully forward. He had fabricated most of the St. Andrews Cross and associated 'accessories' himself since wood working was also an occasional hobby for him as well.

After Scott finished the St. Andrews Cross assembly, he began sawing out a four foot wide plywood piece to form an eight inch tall section of 1/4 inch thick plywood that he had just bought that morning. He then took a compass with a lead pencil mounted to one leg and drew two large circles, four inches in diameter and one and half inches apart at the center of the plywood piece which was about two inches longer than the distance between the two vertical rod s on the X cross. Scott then cut the plywood in half or into two, four inch wide strips, which cut the two circles exactly in half. Next he took a skill saw from one of the shelves above his work bench, which was located in the back part of the un-finished part of the basemen, and carefully sawed out the four semi circles marked on the two, four inch wide strips and sanded them smooth. Finally, Scott added a thin 1/16 inch piece of felt-like weather stripping around the four semicircles for some additional padding.

Scott then put the two pieces together in a vise on the bench and mounted four flip latches, one on each side where the two pieces mated together at both ends of the plywood strip. He located and screwed the mating latch pieces on the plywood so that the two pieces were tightly mated when the latches were snapped shut. Scott screwed the lower half of mated plywood pieces to a 2" X 2" that was long enough to reach across the distance of the two vertical rods of the cross. To the back sides of that wood piece at each end he mounted, by means of an L bracket, a telescoping tube that in turn, would connect to each of the vertical rods by the same type of adjustable hose clamp-like devices. The L bracket was bent down at a 20 degree angle so that when connected and adjusted to the rods, they wouldn't interfere with the cushion holding arrangement.

After making all the proper connections, Scott loosely mounted the wooden device to the vertical rods of the St. Andrews Cross such that one end could be swung away from the rod by virtue of removing one of the hose clamps and pivoting it on the other slightly loosen hose clamps. He adjusted the lower half of mating pieces of the strange device such that it would be at approximately at Ava's lower breast height if she were strapped in the stand and marveled at his ingenuity in coming up with the idea of unique breast stocks!

He had Ava measure the circumference at each breast base so he could determine the diameter of them for the stocks he had in mind for them when he measured her nipples. Those dimensions, together with the spacing measurement would allow him to design the specific openings in the plywood stocks to capture her breasts for her requested nipple measurements! Both the 12-5/8 inch circumferences that she had emailed Scott last night together with the 1-1/2 inch minimum spacing provided enough information for him to fabricate those openings. He simply concluded the 12.625 inch dimension divided by Pi (3.14) equaled a 4.02 inch diameter for each breast at their bases! With the thin weather stripping and some minor adjustment of the clip ends of the four flip latches, by loosening and the re-tightening a set screw in the loop section of each one, would allow him to compensate for any tolerance build up. Scott now had completed the plan to firmly secure Ava's breasts for her greatly anticipated nipple measurement procedure! However, Scott decided to take the stock assembly off the rods and set it behind the furnace to hide it until he had Ava firmly strapped in the St. Andrews Cross and then surprise her with it when she had no say how it was to be used.

After completing the St. Andrews Cross assembly process with the added breast stock set aside, Scott moved it to the open area of the finished part of the basement where he would introduce it to Ava later that afternoon. In planning for her arrival at two o'clock, he decided to take control and play the dominate role right from the get go, so he dressed accordingly by digging out an old outfit from years ago that he used with his DBSM girlfriend of his college days. It consisted of a white long sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned down to his lower chest exposing considerable black hair, tight leather pants fitted over a leather jock strap, a matching black leather vest, and together with black leather boots made him look like the typical master out of a BDSM magazine. His 6 foot, 2 inch frame added to the overall effectiveness of the dominate figure that he was trying to project.

Chapter 3

At exactly two o'clock, the doorbell rang and he took his time to answer the door. After opening the front door, he found Ava standing on the door step with two rather large suitcases in each hand. Scott told her to step inside and set the suitcases down in the entry foyer. She quickly complied as he closed the door and stepped in from of her to inspect her outfit. Ava had dressed exactly as Scott had instructed and picked some sexy coordinated colors.

Ava's wore a white tight fitting front buttoning sweater and black pleated skirt, hemmed as required to about six inches above her knees, which just did cover her stocking tops and garters. She had cinched a four inch wide red kid leather belt tightly around her waist and had matching red elbow length kid leather gloves, and red kid 6-1/16 inch ultra high heeled stilettos pumps with needle toes and low cut throats. Ava had also definitely complied with Scott's requirement to wear a shelf bra under that extremely tight fitting sweater, which displayed her nipple tips perfectly. She had adjusted the sweater in conjunction with the wide belt so that only the very tips her bullet shaped nipple tips were perfectly presented without showing the entire nipple or areola! Essentially, from a profile view, the sweater projected a perfect V shape from her neck down to where it was tightly tucked into the top of her belt which only allowed the very tips of her nipples to be outlined under the sweater at the apex of the V!

Scott was really impressed with what she had done with her sweater girl look and said, "I see that your nipples are already hard and I'm looking forward to seeing and measuring them in their entirety shortly."

Ava smiled, but before she could respond verbally, Scott announced, "It looks as if you passed the first test by wearing an outfit that you were instructed you to wear, but before you say anything I want you to hear about some of the basic rules that apply when you are to be submissive. You are to be a submissive anytime I am wearing this black onyx ring on my left hand ring finger like I am now, no matter where we are or what time it is."

He continued as Ava stood listening attentively, "First, when you are not wearing a gag, you will not speak until spoken to. Second, unless you are restrained otherwise, you will wear ankle and wrist cuffs along with a posture collar which are all connected together with lengths of stainless steel chains that allows you some movement to perform certain chores, but will still symbolize and emphasize your bondage status. Third, you will do anything and dress exactly as I instruct you to do, no matter what it may be, without hesitation or comment of any kind except to say 'Yes sir'."

"Do you understand and agree to these conditions," Scott sternly asked.

Without the slightest hesitation, Ava with conviction said, "Yes sir!"

"Good, now let's get these collar and cuffs on you," Scott stated as he opened a drawer of a woodened stand in the foyer and pick up a leather posture collar that had a chain connected to its front and then further connected to the wrist and ankle cuffs.

Ava didn't know whether to answer him or not since his statement was in the form of a rhetorical question, but she decided to play it safe and said, "Yes sir."

"Good girl, I see you are a fast learner," Scott replied.

He stood in front of her and placed the posture collar around her neck which padlocked together in front along with the chain, which hung down her chest to the wrist cuffs that dangled at her waist. It held her head up to the extent that she could barely see her breast tips, which were further emphasized by the weight of the chain running between her breast down to the dangling wrist and ankle cuffs! Even with the added tightness of the sweater over her nipple tips, it still didn't reveal any more of the shape of her nipples or areolas.

Scott then removed the padlock and chain from one of the fleece lined wrists cuffs and opened and slipped it on Ava's right wrist over the red leather gloves before padlocking the cuff and chain together using the single hasp. He then performed the operation on her left wrist as she then discovered that there was another chain connected to the center of the wrist locking chain. It connected to the center of the chain that ran between the two ankle cuffs that he proceed to fasten around and padlock to her ankles!

Scott stepped back and gave Ava an admiring look as she stood and inspected the bondage predicament she was in when he said, "You look ravishing in cuffs and posture collar my dear. I designed the chain lengths to provide you with enough movement to perform some basic functions, but you'll have to set down to eat in order to provide enough slack in the chain from you ankles to your wrists. How do you like the feel of them?"

"Oh sir, they feel good, but I'm going to need some practice to see how much I can actually do in them. The posture collar sure keeps me standing up straight. I guess this is the start of my training?" Ava politely answered him.

"Yes it is, but that's more of a question about your training than an answer to how the cuffs and collar feel and I'm the one asking the questions. That's your first disobedient act of the day, but I'll ignore this time since it's your first time. In the future, if you absolutely need to say something, you must ask for permission to speak. Do you understand?" Scott gruffly asked.

"Yes sir," she quickly answered.

"Good, now it's time to get those suitcases upstairs to your room. You'll be staying in the second bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs. You will have to take one suitcase at a time since your wrists are cuffed together. Take the one closest to the front door first and put it on one of the folding stands that I've set in that room," he commanded.

"Yes sir," Ava stated as she shuffled over to the suitcase in her ankle cuffs which only allowed her to take twelve in steps at the most.

She picked it up with her right hand with her left arm awkwardly pulled to the right in front of her in the process. Ava again was careful to move to bottom of the stairs with the suitcase and set it down on the second step before she tried to place her left stiletto on the first step followed by her right. Next she lifted the suitcase with both hands by reaching her left hand across her waist and set it on the next step. The hardest part was balancing the lower front end of the suitcase on the next higher step. In this manner Ava finally got to the top of the stairs and then on to the bedroom where she placed the suitcase on a folding luggage stand and opened it as instructed by Scott.

She then started coming down the stairs which was a much easier process than taking the suitcase up. It was relatively easy for her because of her ultra high heel experience even with the cuffs and chains. Scott watched and listened to her coming down the stairs. Even though the steps were carpeted, the sound of the ankle chain movement when she took a step down, presented a very sexy sight as well as sound.

Ava took the second suitcase up to her bedroom with a little less difficulty and placed it on the other luggage stand. Scott had instructed her to unpack both of both of them and put the hanging clothes in the walk-in closet and the folding clothes and other items in the chest of drawers or the dresser drawers. It took her some time to unpack since she had definitely over packed. Ava didn't care since she wanted him to see her in as many of her outfits as she could bring to two suitcases. The problem was that all of the shoes she brought were still out in the car in a third suitcase. How could she tell him about it if she were not allowed to speak until spoken to? Ava went back down to the stairs to the living room where Scott was seated while waiting for her to unpack. On the way down she tried to think of a way to get him to ask if there were anything more in the car.

Ava approached Scott and stood in front of him while he was still seated and put a worried look on her face as she nodded towards her car that was in the parking lot in front of his apartment.

"What's the matter, do you have to lock your car?" he quizzed.

"No sir."

"OK you can briefly tell me what it is, but it better be good or you'll be getting another demerit and this time you will be punished," Scott sternly gave her permission to speak.

"All my shoes are in the car sir," Ava demurely stated.

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" he replied.

"No sir."

Scott then stated, "I normally would have you go get them, but I don't want to take the chance of someone seeing a chained up women going to or coming from my apartment. They may not understand the situation so I'll carry your shoes inside for you to take upstairs and put them on the shelves in the closet. Are the shoes in a suitcase?"

"Yes sir"

"Is it in the car itself?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll also lock your car. Do you have the keys in the apartment since I don't want you to be locked out of your car? Locked up maybe, but not out." he sarcastically questioned and commented with the play on words.

"Yes sir," Ava quickly answered.

Scott got up and went to the front door while Ava followed him there since she was going to have to take the suitcase upstairs from the foyer.

When Scott returned from her car with the small suitcase and set it down on the foyer floor he said, "I curious, how many pair of shoes do you have in there anyway?

Ava wasn't sure if he really wanted her to answer, but decided to anyway and said, "Five pair, sir and I'm asking for permission to speak?"

"Permission granted," he answered.

"The five pair is one each of my ultra high heels heights and with this pair of 6-1/16 inch heels I'm wearing makes two pair of that height," she politely announced.

"Did you want to model them all for me?" Scott questioned.

"Yes sir."

"Good, we'll get started on that a little later, but first take the suitcase up and put all the shoes on the closet shelves and then we can go down stairs and I'll show you what I got in mind for you in the basement," he instructed Ava.

She picked up the suitcase with both hands in front of her and lifted it so that she had to carry it in her right hand to the stairs before setting it on the second step up. At the same time, she placed her left stiletto heeled pump on the first step. Ava then lifted the suitcase on to the next step up while moving her right shoe up on the first step as well. She repeated this process until she got to the top of the steps and stood for a moment as she caught her breath. She finally got the suitcase to the bed and opened it and started arranging the shoes on the closet shelves as instructed. Finally, she folded up the two folding luggage stands and together with the three suitcases and put them all at the back of the walk-in closet; again as Scott had instructed her to do.

Ava went down the stairs, with the sound of her chains breaking the silence in the room, to where Ken was standing waiting for her. He explained that she was to have her nipples measured down in the finished basement and without any other words he said for her to lead the way down the basement steps.

"Yes sir," she acknowledged while moving towards the steps that he was pointing towards.

Scott followed behind her and then on down the lighted stairs to the finished room below.

Chapter 4

When Ava and Scott reached the landing at bottom of the steps and stood looking at the finished part of the basement, she got her first glimpse of the St. Andrews Cross. The sight of it in the center of the room sent a chill up her back! She sort of knew what it was because of a reference to it in Scott's story, "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Book 2", when Donna and Ken visited the Chatsworth's mansion, but Ava had no idea that she was now apparently going to be its next ''victim"!

"I think you'll really enjoy being strapped to this St. Andrews Cross for your measurements, don't you?" Scott questioned her as she stared wide eyed at the bondage device.