Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava slightly hesitated before exclaiming in a hesitant and demure voice, "Yes sir."

"I knew you would. Let's get started and get you up on the cross by facing out towards me and stepping up on the two small pieces of wood so that you'll be standing on them in your stilettos. First however, I want you to take off your cuffs and collar by yourself. Here is the key, they are all keyed the same. When you're finished, place them on the bar at the back of the room and step to the cross," Scott instructed as he took a single padlock key from his outside vest pocket and handed it the Ava.

She took the key and held it between her right forefinger and thumb and brought her left cuffed wrist up to it and inserted into the padlock on that wrist. Ava easily turned the key and the lock snapped opened before removing it and the chain from the hasp and then slipped the cuff off her wrist. She put the padlock and chain back on the cuff hasp without locking it. Keeping the key in her right hand, Ava decided the next step would be to first unlock the collar and chain before releasing her right wrist cuff so the cuffs wouldn't dangle down in front of her.

Ava found the collar padlock with her freed left hand, inserted the key with her still cuffed right hand, and opened the lock. Again, she removed the pad lock and chain from the hasp before opening the collar and removing it from around her neck. Ava also re-inserted the lock and chain in the hasp without locking it. She then unlocked her right wrist cuff with the key in her left hand by using the same procedure before dropping the cuffs, collar, and chains to the floor. At this point, Ava bent down to her ankles, unlocked, and freed them as well. She took the pile of cuffs, collar, and chains and put them on top of the bar as instructed before returning to the St. Andrews Cross at which point Scott said that she did a good job, but that she would also have to learn to put them on herself as well.

Scott helped her step up onto the two small platform-like steps and helped her position those 6-1/16 inch ultra high heel pumps so them that she was standing with her legs spread about three feet apart and facing out towards him. Next, he had her hold her hands over her head and again placed them on the top X part of the cross which, again cause them to be spread about three feet apart and put her in a vertical spread eagle position.

Scott had previously laid out a series of leather straps and started by strapping her left wrist to the top of the X using a 1-1/2 inch wide bucking leather strap that was threaded through two thin slots, one on each side of wrist encased in red kid leather gloves, and then tightly buckled them in the back of the cross. The slots prevented any slack to be present in the strap and therefore allowed little to no movement of her wrist at all.

He repeated the same procedure by strapping her to the cross through similar slots at her right wrist as well as above and below her left and right elbows, and upper arms. Scott then produced a two inch wide strap and fed it through slots at armpit level so that it tightened around her chest, just above her jutting breasts and nipples. Another two inch wide strap was tightened just below her breasts and added to the tightness of the sweater material over her nipple tips! With the straps in place her pointy nipple tips were prominently displayed though the material that would have put any of the fifties sweater girls to shame! He added a third two inch wide strap at the waist before binding her legs with 1-1/2 inch wide leather straps above and below her knees. Scott positioned, but didn't completely tighten the straps at each ankle before he knelt down and loosen a thumbscrew on the adjustable step that her left shoe was resting on and lowered it a couple of inches so that there was no weight put on that shoe. He did the same thing with her right foot that left all her weight being supported by all the straps around her body! At this point he tightened the ankle straps after her body shifted slightly downward with the removable of the shoe platforms. There were still two 1-1/2 straps left on the floor that he didn't use at this time.

Ava was amazed that other than being spread eagled and demobilized, the many straps made it rather comfortable being suspended the way she was in the St. Andrews Cross. With each strap that Scott had applied to her body, her sexual arousal had gone up a notch, so now that she was completely strapped up, Ava now was hotter that the proverbial firecracker with her nipples threatening to poke through her sweater.

Her state of arousal didn't go unnoticed when he stood back and surveyed the situation and was very pleased with his handiwork when he said, "I'm going to blindfold you which should add some suspense to your imagination since you won't know for sure what's going to happen to you next!"

With that statement he walked over to the backroom where he had put the box of bondage gear and found a red kid leather blindfold matching her belt gloves and shoes. Scott held it up for her to inspect before he placed on her face and ran the buckling strap behind her head and under hair. It covered her face from mid-forehead down to below her nose where there was a cutout exposing the nose itself. He tightened the buckle at the back of head leaving her in complete darkness before Scott returned to face her in the cross.

"Before I measure your nipples, I am going to first measure some other things," he announced as he retrieved the large wrench he had bought for this specific purpose and stepped up to the cross to slightly loosened the large jam nuts on each side of the frame so that he could rotate the entire St. Andrews Cross on the pivotal hubs at the top of the vertical braces extending up from the heavy floor stand!

He slowly rotated it 90 degrees to where Ava was facing straight down towards the floor. She finally figured out what he was doing as she felt her weight shift to the front of her body. Scott only briefly left her in that position before he rotated it another 90 degrees to where she was completely upside down in the devious cross! The blood raced to her head and Ava gasped as her pleated skirt fell back towards her butt. Since Scott hadn't strapped her thighs to the cross, he was able to lift Ava's butt away from it so he could pull her pleated skirt down all the way to the strap at her waist which completely exposed her black panties. Ava knew that he had a perfect close up view of her genital area and she squirmed and moaned but could do nothing to stop whatever was going to happen next. She didn't have long to wait because she felt something cold on her right leg at the front edge of her panties as Scott took a pair of scissors and cut them from the leg opening to the waist band. Likewise he quickly did the same thing to her left side and with a strong jerk, down and out, he had the entire undergarment in his right hand leaving Ava completely exposed to Scott in her spread eagled position!

It all happened so fast that it caught Ava off guard, but she groaned when she felt the cooler air sweep over her warm and semi-wet vagina now completely open to Scotts close up view! The fact that he cut and then jerked her panties off made her feel even more helpless and vulnerable and in turn raised her arousal level another notch! She now understood why he wanted her to wear a pleated skirt for this meeting. Not only would it allow her to be easily spread-eagled on the cross, but also allowed him unlimited access to her gentiles when the skirt fell and then was pulled down to her waist! Scott then took the last two leather straps that he had set aside and tightened them around Ava's upper thighs to the cross in order to prevent her from moving her pelvis for what he had in mind for her next. He hadn't strapped Ava's thighs earlier in order to allow her skirt to be pulled down to her waist.

"I'm going to be doing some close up inspection and measurements of you inner and outer labia, clitoris, cervix opening, and your vagina in general, so relax and enjoy the ride; OK?" Scott announced in a semi-sarcastic manner.

"Yes sir," Ava responded meekly since she was embarrassed to the bone with this latest turn of events.

Next he took a metal caliper and started measuring her swollen labia lips, both in diameter as well as their total length as Ava squirmed, or tried to squirm since she could basically only move her fingers and wiggle her toes inside her tight fitting 6-1/16 inch high stiletto heeled pumps. She couldn't move her feet to any extent since the back heels of her shoes were strapped tightly against the wood cross preventing any significant movement. Blindfolded, Ava couldn't see that he took a notepad from the pocket of his black leather vest and wrote down the dimensions of her vaginal lips that he had just measured. Ava wondered what he was doing during this brief interlude, but her thoughts were interrupted when Scott returned and she suddenly felt a steel object being inserted into her vagina!

"Oh my God," Ava thought to herself as she recognized the feel of a speculum being inserted in her vagina. Her female gynecologist had routinely done this once a year for many years, but now she was apparently going to be thoroughly inspected and measured by a man she had only known for a little over 24 hours!

Scott noted that she obviously didn't need any lubrication and therefore inserted the speculum horizontally, but did not turn it to its normal vertical position since he wanted to open her up as wide as possible for her size and not let it interfere when he measured her clitoris located towards the top of her vagina which was actually the bottom since she was position upside down! He hand pumped the device, forcing her open to the point where it exposed her entire vaginal cavity before locking it in position. Her exposed clitoris, which had popped out from under its delicate hood, was throbbing while Ava loudly grunted and moaned during the entire process.

"Don't be such a baby. I bet you have had bigger things in there than what I got you opened to now," Scott said in a sarcastic, but clinical way.

Before Scott measured her clitoris, he wanted to make sure that it was fully expanded so he first started to play with it by rolling it between his thumb and forefinger and then flicking it with his thumb and forefinger while driving Ava crazy. He, made sure, however not to let her orgasm. Scott then applied the calipers to the delicate bud in front of him which sent a shockwave through her body and caused her to almost scream with pleasure although, again he didn't let go over the edge. Again unknown to Ava, he wrote down her clitoral dimensions in the same notebook.

Scott began the process of inspecting, in detail, Ava's vaginal cervix opening with one of the small stainless steel medical tools that he had gotten at the same time he had ordered the speculum on the internet for a future erotic story he had in mind. There were three diameters of stainless steel tools to choose from, all about five inches long. They were 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 inches diameter rods that were used to measure the diameter the cervix opening deep inside the vagina. He selected the middle size and inserted it through a hole in the speculum and added a small lens assembly to it so that he could get a good view of the tiny opening he was trying to find. Scott did in fact find what he was looking for and positioned the rounded rod tip to it and found that it was the exact size for her cervix opening. Again, he withdrew the tool and recorded the dimension in the notebook.

At this point, he left the lens in the speculum and used his index finger to explore and view Ava's entire vagina at close range in a slow but deliberate fashion as she squirmed with embarrassment in her extreme helpless predicament, but at the same time she knew that his ministrations were continuing to elevate her arousal just to the point when she was nearing orgasm. Ava now knew that he was an expert on knowing how to make a girl feel humiliated and immodest, while not taking her over the edge! Scott made sure he covered her entire quivering and moist vagina before withdrawing his finger and slowly removing the speculum.

At this point, he removed the two thigh straps and rotated the cross back to its original position to where Ava was again upright in the St. Andrews Cross. He again lifted her butt and pulled her skirt back down into place so again it just covered the tops of her stockings. She was still flushed from a combination of embarrassment and the blood that had raced to her head while she was briefly upside down!

Scott then wadded up the remnants of the moist panties that he had cut off her and ordered Ava to open her mouth. She then felt some type cloth being forced into her mouth and then smelled a scent that was very familiar to her. Ava suddenly realized that he was stuffing her damp panties into her mouth that he had cut off her a few minutes before! Scott continued to force the two pieces of the panties in, which completely filled her mouth and upper throat. Scott took some wide elastic surgical tape and covered her packed mouth before winding it around her head several times under her hair to secure the gag in place. She could taste her own juices in the moist panties, but couldn't tell if she liked it or not; it just had a slightly different taste than smell!

Scott announced that he was going to let her recover for a few minutes from being upside down before starting the next set of measurements. He went to the unfinished part of the basement and took the two unused straps back to the large bondage equipment box before retrieving some other items from it. He also picked up the wooded stock set that had made for capturing Ava's breasts and set all of the items on the bar, back in the room where Ava was strapped to the cross before removing her blindfold. He said that he was removing the blindfold so that she could see the nipple measuring procedure that he was now going to use.

By the time he removed the blindfold, she had pretty well regained her composure now that she was upright in the cross and that the pleated skirt now covered her private parts below. Ava was still highly aroused as Scott started to loosen the straps above and below her breasts. He let them partially unbuckled so that he could unbutton her tight sweater all the way from where the leather strap that encircled her waist, up to but not including the top sweater button. Scott pulled the sweater apart to the outside of her breasts leaving the contrasting black shelf bra to perfectly display her nipples and areolas, but he left the two leather straps loosely buckled!

Ava blushed as her nipples and areolas further stiffed with the cooler air, not to mention Scotts penetrating stare! She had no control of them as her sexual arousal reached the next level. Her puffy areolas were pink and conically shaped so that they essentially were an extension of her already pointy C sized breasts! They tapered down at the same angle as her breasts to the base of her bright red nipples. The long nipples themselves further tapered down, at a lessor angle, to their pointy tips. Scott guessed them to be about to be about 5/8 of an inch length in her present state of arousal!

"I really love your puffy areolas and pointy nipples. They are very unique and sexy at the same time. I'm surprised that they didn't break through your sweater when I strapped you up in on the cross," Scott commented as Ava further blushed at his comment even though she was really proud of them as well.

Scott continued and stated, "Let's get on with measuring those erotic beauties of yours as they are now and then we'll get them fully aroused as I have a little something different in mind than what I wrote about in "Donna's Ultra High Heels" for that purpose." First though, I need to get your bra off and set you up with a little fixture that I made just for you."

He then reached out and unhooked the front latching black strapless demi bra and quickly pulled it off her chest since the two breast straps were loosely buckled. He also unbuttoned the top button of her sweater so that he could fold the material back to her shoulders leaving her breasts to stick straight out by the cushion pressing at her back forcing them forward! Scott noticed that Ava's beasts did not sag much with the removal of her shelf bra. He walked over to the bar and picked up the wooden stock set that he had brought from the back room and began positioning the lower half of the stock in place by tightening the two hose clamps to the vertical rods that left Ava's breasts resting in those two, padded semicircle cutouts! He picked up the upper half of the stock and set on top of the lower half. At this point, Scott latched two halves together capturing her twin beauties firmly! He determined that no latch adjustment was necessary because her breasts were clamped tightly enough at their bases to hold them firmly in place without overly squeezing and deforming them.

He stood back to view his breast stock design that was now put to its test by Ava as she tried to squirm without success. Her captured breasts, sticking straight from the stocks with her pointy areolas and nipples about to explode, presented a very erotic sight. Scott also admired the whole view of her, spread eagled in the St. Andrews Cross with the contrasting colors of red, black, and white! The red kid gloves, belt, stilettos, and blindfold contrasted with her black pleated skirt, stockings, and garter belt and white sweater, not to mention the already removed black panties and black shelf bra.

"Well, do you think we did a good job in measuring for you breasts stocks? Grunt one for yes or two for no," he instructed Ava.

"Mmfff," was the response from her.

"I think so too," he agreed.

Scott picked up the calipers that he had used to measure Ava's genitals and started to apply it to her left areola and nipple while announcing, "I'm going to measure them as they are now and then again after they are fully aroused."

She thought to herself that her nipples were already fully aroused since she had never seen them even this aroused before!

Ava felt the steel caliper at the outer edge of her left areola as Scott measured its outer diameter as well as the diameter at the base of her left nipple. He also measured the diameter of her nipple just before the very tip as well as the height of her puffy cone shaped areola and tapering nipple! The cool steel touching areolas and nipples was enough to keep them aroused during the measurement process as Ava looked on over the top half of the breast stocks. He then produced a plastic protractor that had a water filled tubular cylinder at its base that acted as bubble-type carpenter's level in order to keep it horizontal or vertical depending on the way the angle measurements were to be taken. Scott then held the device up to the outside of her left breast tip so that it was perfectly vertical and looked through the clear plastic to read the sloping angles of Ava's areola and nipples.

Scott repeated the entire process on her right areola and nipple and said that her right and left breast tip measured identically the same. He read them off to Ava as he jotted them down in his small notebook in a clinical manner:

"Left and right outer areola diameter: 1.50 inches."

"Left and right nipple base diameter: .50 inches."

"Left and right nipple tip diameter .125 inches before rounded tip end: .25 inches."

"Left and right total nipple length: .625 inches."

"Left and right areola height: .50 inches."

"Left and right total areola height and nipple length: 1.125 inches."

"Left and right areola tapering angle from horizontal: 45 degrees."