Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Left and right nipple tapering angle from horizontal: 15 degrees."

Scott thought to himself that he had guessed right about her nipple length to be about 5/8 inches.

"Now let's get you lubed up for the fully aroused measurement process," Scott announced as he walked to the bar and got a small jar that he placed there a few moments before.

When he returned Scott said, "I'm going to massage into your areolas and nipples this analgesic compound that contains capsaicin, which is a naturally occurring substance derived from hot peppers. I think you will enjoy this product, eventually!"

With that comment, he opened the jar and took two fingers full of the jelly-like substance and began the process of rubbing it into her left areola followed by the nipple while Ava moaned and groaned with pleasure during this process. She was unable to move her clamped breasts in any manner so Scott had complete access to her swelling areolas and nipples! He then completed the same action on her right areola and nipple with the same result. Scott waited before proceeding forward while Ava felt the heat starting to grow at her left breast tip and then her right! It then became more intense after a few seconds and even more uncomfortable as the seconds passed. At the same time that the heat was building, Ava was becoming more aroused, but was totally helpless to do anything about it!

After about a minute the fire at her areolas and nipples was almost becoming unbearable, however they were becoming more sensitive and Scott saw them expand and stiffen significantly while Ava groaned through her gag. He then started massaging them again to the point that she was almost at the brink of an orgasm! At this point Scott took the steel caliper and began measuring her areolas and nipples as before, but to Ava it seemed like he took many more this time! He also repeated the process with the protractor. Between the heat of her burning nipples and the application of the cold steel calipers, she was teetering on the brink of an orgasm.

He quickly recorded those dimensions in his small notebook, but didn't read them off to Ava as he did the first time. Scott returned to the Ava, strapped helplessly in the St. Andrews Cross with the breast stock attachment, and continued on by resuming his ministrations of her captured areolas and nipples! When he thought that Ava was ready to go over the edge, Scott started to massage the very sensitive tips of her nipples by using the palms of his hands to rub against them in a circular fashion. That's when Ava erupted into the most violent orgasm of her life and was the first from nipple stimulation alone. She continued to have waves multiples orgasms that he made last for at least a minute while continuing the nipple tip massage technique! Ava then went limp in the St. Andrews Cross after her series of intense orgasms and was still light headed when he flipped the latches open and removed the upper stock half leaving her breasts cradled in the lower half. He then detached the entire assembly from the vertical rods of the cross and set it on the floor. Now that her breasts were free, Scott started wiping the now degraded compound from her areolas and nipples by alcohol wipes that Scott had purchased when he bought the analgesic cream itself. He was careful not to re-stimulate her when washing her breasts and used a dry towel complete the cleaning process.

Within a few minutes, Ava began to recover from her intense series of orgasms after Scott had re-buttoned her sweater over her now braless breasts leaving the garter belt as her only piece of underwear. Even without the shelf bra her semi aroused nipples were still clearly visible under her tight sweater. He moved and locked the shoe platforms back up so that her stiletto heels made contact with them before removing the leather straps that held her to the cross starting at the wrists downward.

At this point, Scott made sure that Ava saw him remove the onyx ring from his left hand and put it on the ring finger of his right hand, signifying that she didn't have to play the extreme submissive role as she had since arriving earlier at his apartment. Scott then began the process of unwinding the elastic tape from around her head and after that was completed; he removed the panty gag from her mouth.

When he finished Ava sputtered, "Oh my God Scott, I can't believe I had that intense of an orgasm. I never experienced anything like that before! And, I guarantee I'll pay you back double for what you did in making cum so hard and for so long."

"You can do that some other time because I want you to model all five of your heel heights for me tonight after we go out to an early dinner. Which reminds me; did you bring something dressy to wear when we go to a nice restaurant?" Scott questioned Ava since she was now standing pretty much on her own although her knees were still a bit shaky after her world class orgasm.

"Yes, I think so. Why don't you come upstairs and help me pick out what would be appropriate," Ava replied.

"OK, I'll do that, but first let me help you over to the couch so you can rest for a little while," Scott stated softly.

He then helped her off the St, Andrews Cross and then over to the couch in the same room. Scott noticed how Ava's nipples wiggled deliciously against the tight sweater as he helped over to the couch. They actually moved in tiny circles with each step! He then went about straightening up the room while she rested. He gathered up the leather straps and other items he used while Ava was bound to the cross and returned them to the bondage box in the back part of the basement. Likewise he returned the breast stocks to the backroom.

Finally, he picked up the panties that he had cut off Ava as well as the bra that he had removed and set them on the couch next to Ava and said, "Here's your bra and what's left of your panties. Take them home and don't throw the panties away since I want to use them again because they seem to be the perfect size for your mouth. You can wash them or not; your choice!"

Ava blushed at his reference to her soiled panties, but replied, "I'll probably wash them because I'm sure they'll be moist by the time you cut them off me since I'll loosely sew them up so we can use them again."

"Not a bad idea; it saves on buying new ones, but I'm going to have you wear different colors so think about that when you are shopping for new ones," He replied.

"OK, I'll make these my first pair of re-sewn black panties," she announced gleefully now that she had quickly recovered from her previous embarrassment.

Scott set down beside her and went on to explain what he had in mind for her in her after dinner modeling session by saying, "I want to take some bondage photos when you wear those different stilettos with the various outfits that you brought. I'll use them for inspiration for by next erotic story and maybe even submit them as illustrations, along with the story. I'll make sure that any shots of your upper body will be with a full gag and blindfold so you won't be recognized."

"That sounds like fun and I assume that I'll be role playing as well?" she quipped.

"Of course, and I have several ideas in mind that I'm sure you will enjoy; eventually," Scott replied deviously.

Ava then leaned over to Stott and passionately French kissed him and he returned the favor. It was their first embrace and ironically it came after her first orgasm by nipple stimulation! They continued to kiss for a couple minutes before they broke apart and relaxed on the couch. He then suggested that they go upstairs and pick out her outfit for dinner. Scott said he would make reservations at the Top of the Town restaurant, located on the top floor of one of the tallest buildings in town. Ava also knew that it definitely was the fanciest restaurant in the city. He said that they could discuss some of details of her training program and would reveal her latest areola and nipple dimensions, both of those subjects caught Ava's attention. They both stood up and Ava picked up her panties and bra and started walking towards stairs, feeling the cooler room air flow over her panty less bottom, while Scott got the collar, cuffs, and chains from the bar top where she had been instructed to put them before being strapped on the cross.

"I'm taking you're cuff and collar set upstairs and put them in the drawer of the foyer stand so that they'll be easy to find when you need them again," Scott announced as he followed her up to the steps which gave him an excellent view of her shapely legs and ankles in those 6-1/16 inch ultra high heeled stilettos!

To be continued