All Comments on 'Ava's Gift'

by UncutPleasure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
You are a tease

That's that's just great you teasing then you let him go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a shit she is

she just ruined his life be lucky if a guy that shy didn't kill himself after what she did. wonder if she would feel guilty or just not care if he did kill himself or try to any way.

BugwumpBugwumpabout 7 years ago
Cousin incest

I'm a U.K. Citizen, where marriage of cousins is legal, and the age of consent is only 16. When I was younger I had the hots for at least two of my first cousins, though I never dated either of them.

Indeed, it is quite commonplace for romantic novels (such as those by Georgette Heyer) to have cousins as the main romantic interest.

So I always have to remind myself that in many US states sex between cousins is regarded as incest!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
loved it

I hope there will be more to this hot story now that she has him wanting more.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome story...I was as HARD as JOHNNY

What a bitch, but at least she PUT OUT and DID NOT TEASE.

He will NEVER FORGET his FIRST FUCK...not in a HUNDRED YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs a sequel...

...in which he returns the favor. Seriously. He should go out, get some experience, then push her just as hard as she pushed him, blow her mind, and leave her "desperate and horny". Turnabout is fair play, right? Okay, what I really mean is that -- in this fantasy world; I do NOT believe this in reality -- a woman with a cruel streak like hers totally deserves it. If she'd been nice about it at the end -- they still can't be together, but it was a one-off birthday present because she really likes him -- instead of him being just another bug under her heel, that would be different, but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad, EXCEPT...

I'd be up for a sequel, series, or a lot of others like this if you could fix your contradictions...

No issue with incest, but the lying?! When the story's dialogue claimed she was "naked", I mentally disagreed. The tale later referred to a placement of her panties, which she hadn't removed yet from her body.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Exciting

I really enjoyed the story until the ending, I didn't like the fact that she was just out for a conquest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

But could have been better. The 'preliminaries' in his bedroom weren't detailed enough. Sex happened much too fast.

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TOO FUNNY

little johnny was too fucking stupid to walk around unsupervised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous