Ava's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hard?" Ava glanced down.

Johnny nodded. "Getting there," he lied. He had become fully erect the moment he turned around.

Ava rolled her eyes slowly. "Well... is there anything I can do to help with that?"

"Um, I-I-I... I dunno." Johnny shrugged.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ava began rubbing and squeezing his crotch. "Does that feel good?"

Johnny only nodded.

"Yeah? Do you want to take it out?"

"Okay." Johnny began to slide his trunks off, and Ava tugged them the rest of the way.

He wasn't as embarrassed as he thought he would be. In fact, Ava's longing gaze only seemed to arouse him more. His glans was hidden at the moment, but its shape was clearly outlined by the foreskin surrounding it. His pubic region was cleanly shaven, or perhaps naturally hairless. A layer of precum had pooled within the confines of his foreskin.

"Oh. Someone's excited," Ava teased.

She used her fingers to pull down on Johnny's shaft. His foreskin peeled back easily, allowing the precum to drip down. She could feel him throbbing in her hand as she slowly stroked him.

"You're enjoying that, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah," Johnny whispered.

"Should I go down?"

"Uh... if-if you want, sure." Johnny didn't want to sound too eager, as if his dripping cock didn't make it obvious enough.

"Of course I want to. I'm asking you if you want it," Ava whispered into his ear.

Johnny let out a shaky breath. "Yes, I want it."

"You want what?" She edged him along.

"I want you to... g-go down."

"You mean suck your cock?" Ava prodded.

"Yes."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Su-suck... suck my cock." Johnny blushed.

"Yeah? You want your cousin to give you a blowjob, you dirty boy?" Ava felt his warm fluid drip down her hand and was eager to get a taste, but teasing him was too much fun.

Johnny could only muster a light whimper.

Satisfied, Ava pushed him down onto his back. Johnny watched her tits dangle over him as her lips made their way from his neck down to his crotch. Every kiss left him tingling with pleasure.

"I'm going to make sure no woman is ever going to make you feel the pleasure you're about to feel." Ava parted her lips.

Her tongue flicked over Johnny's cocktip at first. She could already taste the saltiness of his cum. Then she stuck her tongue into his foreskin, swirling it around his glans.

Johnny looked on in disbelief at what his cousin was doing. Her skilled tongue sent waves of immense pleasure throbbing through his virgin rod. Ava licked his shaft up and down before taking an entire testicle into her mouth. She sucked eagerly while jacking him off.

He was surprised it took him this long, but Johnny felt the pressure rising in his cock. "Ava... Ava, I'm going to--"

The first spurt burst free and landed on his belly. Ava reacted quickly and wrapped her lips around his manhood, extending and intensifying his orgasm. The rest of his sperm exploded into her mouth, and she moaned as it filled her. When it was over, Ava lifted off and gasped for breath.

"Wow, you swallowed all that?" Johnny asked in wonderment.

Ava took a big gulp and coughed. "Now I did. My god, I didn't know you could have so much cum in you."

"I usually don't." Johnny was already out of breath.

"My turn." Ava lay down and spread her legs, beckoning him over.

Johnny lay down beside Ava and patiently awaited her instructions. Without saying anything, she took his hand and placed it over her crotch. As soon as he made contact, she took in a sharp breath and arched her back. Johnny slid his fingers along her opening, watching as her body quivered with each shaky breath.

"It's really wet." Johnny noted the slickness on his hands.

"Of course it is," Ava whispered. "Come here." She pushed his head down onto her chest.

Johnny kissed around timidly at first, then began to suck her nipples sloppily. Ava's breathing became quicker, heavier, graduating into a light moan. Then her moans became louder, and her body wrapped around Johnny's. Without much effort, his fingers found their way into her slit as she thrusted herself towards a rapid climax.

"I'm gonna cum, Johnny. I'm gonna cum!"

"Should I lick it?" Johnny asked.

Ava nodded fiercely, her mouth agape in pleasure. Johnny lapped his tongue repeatedly up the length of her slit. The taste of her fluids made him hard again.

"Oh fuck, Johnny! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She gripped his hair with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other as her body convulsed in ecstasy.

Johnny switched to flicking his tongue once Ava's orgasm began, making her yell out in delight.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Oh my god, Johnny! Right there, keep going!"

Her moans culminated in a light squeak once Johnny's tongue eked out the last bit of her climax. She collapsed with a satisfied smile.

"Fuck, Johnny. Are you sure you're a virgin? That tongue is amazing," Ava complimented.

"Heh, yeah." Johnny grinned proudly from between her legs. "Wanna go again?" He sucked lightly on her thighs.

Ava giggled. "You're a horny boy, aren't you? I knew you wanted me."

Johnny blushed and glanced away, but didn't deny it.

"Well, I bet that cock would feel real good inside me."

Johnny perked up. "Yeah?"

"You wanna fuck me?" Ava asked with a devious grin.

Johnny nodded. "Okay."

"Alright. Sit up." Ava positioned herself on top of Johnny, balancing herself on his shoulder. She guided his erect cock to her opening and smeared it with her fluids. Then she lowered herself onto his manhood, taking in his full length.

They both threw their heads back and grunted in pleasure as Johnny lost his virginity. He leaned back and watched his cousin ride him, his cock becoming wetter with each thrust. He was surprised by how much arousal came from simply watching his penis slide in and out of Ava's beautiful pussy. But of course, the sensation drove him mad.

"Fuck, you're big," Ava whispered. She leaned forward and held Johnny close to her, letting her breasts brush up against his lips. He complied eagerly, taking her whole areola into his mouth and yanking it back until it popped out with a loud suck.

"Ooh! You're so good at that. Don't stop!" Ava enjoyed being spoiled from top to bottom.

Then they came face to face, moaning softly into each other's ears. They stopped short of kissing, and stopped fucking entirely once they realized how close they were. They pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, contemplating whether to go forward, as if anything could be more taboo than his cock throbbing inside her pussy. After a moment of silence, Ava gave Johnny a kiss then pulled back to gauge his reaction. He blushed brightly, but his eyes gleamed with approval and desire. They quietly agreed to cross that line, and made out passionately as their fucking continued.

Soon, Johnny was doing most of the thrusting--so much so that Ava fell back onto the bed and let him take control. He was erratic at first, but fell into rhythm with the help of her hands and hips.

"Fuck me... fuck me," Ava gasped.

Johnny complied happily, ramming his erection into Ava's sex while his lips kissed her neck and breasts. Before long, the pressure began rising again, this time with much higher ferocity.

"I'm... cumming," Johnny groaned.

His warning went unheeded amidst their primal moaning. Their thrusts only intensified as they approached orgasm. The bed began to creak, then shake in earnest, until the bed frame pounded against the wall. Any fear of discovery was lost on the two cousins as raw pleasure overtook common sense. Johnny was the first to cum, letting out a guttural moan as he shot his seed deep into Ava's cunt.

The feeling of his hot semen flowing within her drove Ava over the edge as she, too, fell under the spell of uncontrollable ecstasy. She scarred Johnny's back with her fingernails while her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, keeping his throbbing member inside her and ensuring she could feel every last burst of sperm. Her screams filled Johnny's ears and urged him on until his young and potent manhood was milked dry.

They kissed passionately as their bodies rubbed against each other, slick with sweat. The moment was undeniably over, but he stayed inside her as they struggled to calm down.

"Party's over," Ava whispered with a melancholy smile.

Johnny shook his head. "No... Just a little longer."

"It was amazing while it lasted, wasn't it?" Ava ran a hand through his hair.

Johnny nodded. "Don't go, though."

Ava bit her lip. "We can't really be together, you know that."

"But... you started it!"

Ava giggled. "Consider it your birthday gift. Now, go get yourself a real girlfriend." She slapped his ass.

Johnny pulled out reluctantly and let Ava stand up. She put her clothes on as he admired her from the bed.

"Bye, Johnny."

"Ava, please--"

Ava turned around and headed towards the door. Johnny covered his face and let out a frustrated sigh. She walked off with a devious grin. She had gotten him right where she wanted him--desperate and horny--just like every other guy. Except this was her own cousin, making her conquest all the more special.

12