Avery and Jenna Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hey friend! Just wanted to tell you to have a fun and safe trip.]

[Thanks! What are you doing for winter break?]

[I'm not going anywhere. I have to stay and work. And Alyssa is subletting her room in our apartment, so I want to be here to meet this new girl.]

[I have a big favor to ask of you. Feel free to say no if you're going to be too busy.]

[Okay, what is it?]

[Avery's been really stressed out recently because of exams and our lack of having sex. Do you think you can spend some time with him while I'm gone?]

[I'm not convinced I make a good substitute for you.]

[Please? I'm not asking you to sleep with him or anything. Just don't let him be too lonely. Especially with Christmas coming up. I won't be here at all for the holidays and I know that really hurts him.]

[No worries. I promise to take care of him as if he were my guy.]

[Thank you! And no fucking my boyfriend. Or ELSE!]

The cell phone went back into Jenna's pocket as Avery finally reached the exit to the airport. She wanted to spend these last few minutes with him before she left him for five weeks. As he pulled up to the terminal, they opened their respective doors. Avery opened the trunk to pull Jenna's suitcases from it. As he lifted them, Jenna stood shivering a bit from the already frigid air. It was a cold day for December. Colder than either of them expected. She was not bundled warmly enough for it. When Avery looked at her, she had a tear rushing down her face, taking her mascara with it. He wrapped his arms around her as tightly as he could. She sniffled a few times, fighting back the urge to break down.

"I will miss you so much. Come back to me and be smarter and more accomplished," he said, wiping the liquid emotion from her face.

"I love you with all of my heart. I'm such a lucky girl to have you," she said, situating her arms behind his head.

"I'm not entirely convinced you're the lucky one in this relationship, but thank you for saying so beautiful," he replied. Jenna's cheeks flushed red. They always flushed red when he called her beautiful. It was the way the words genuinely escaped his lips. Jenna's lips devoured Avery's. Her trip was going to be the longest amount of time the two of them spent apart since they reconciled and the realization that he would not be sleeping next to her for the next few weeks was hitting her hard. When the kiss ended, neither of them said a word to each other. Jenna took her luggage and headed towards the terminal. Avery admired the way she walked as she moved away. He waited almost until she was out of sight before he returned to his car to leave. Jenna stood in the understandably long queue, waiting to be attended to. She pulled her phone from her pocket to see Janelle had responded back to her.

[I can't promise I won't want to fuck him. Just kidding, haha.]

[Just take of him for me. He means the world and beyond to me.]

THE INVITATION

A decidedly stressful look smeared Avery's face as he tried to figure out what from his nearly-full fridge he wanted to eat. Having Jenna with him made his choices so much easier. Without her around, Avery felt lost. As if an indispensable part of himself were missing, he surrendered to his indecision and closed the fridge. He walked out of the kitchen and crashed onto the couch, looking at his phone for a sign that Jenna still loved him. It had only been a few hours since she left, and she would not be in Switzerland for another nine hours. Still, his heart ached for her. So much so, that he found himself beginning to text her about how much he missed her. Before the text could be finished, a series of knocks found their way against his front door. He hopped up and crept over slowly to the entrance. Peering through the peephole, he noticed it was Janelle.

"What could she want?" he said quietly, unlocking the door. Before him stood a girl whose body rivaled Jenna's own; although, he certainly did not possess the same feelings for her, as he did Jenna. She had a pair of black tights and high black boots covering her feet. He could not make out the shirt she was wearing, but she was covered by a thick maroon and black jacket. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail. Her lips shined in the sunlight, a sure sign that she was wearing lip gloss.

"If you're looking for Jenna, she's already left," he said with a slightly dismissive tone, turning around to let her into the apartment. She closed the door behind her and then turned to face him.

"Jenna was right. She told me you would be sitting in here looking like a lost dog," she said, putting on her biggest smile she could.

"Yeah? She wasn't wrong," he replied, sitting back down onto the couch. She walked over and sat on the opposite end of the couch with him.

"I'm here to get you out of the apartment. Jenna's orders. So, get dressed so you can come over."

"And what happens if I refuse?"

"I'll text your girlfriend and tell her how uncooperative you are being and convince her to withhold sex from you when she gets back." At those words, Avery immediately shot up to throw on a jacket and boots.

"All right. Where are we going?" he inquired, trying to figure out if he should dress for an occasion or just wear something casual.

"Well, you remember Alyssa, right?"

"The bitch who didn't like me?"

"She really didn't like you. Anyway, she's transferring to Pittsburgh and she sublet her room out. So, we're getting a new roommate. She's moving in now. We're going to have dinner and drinks tonight, and your presence is requested." Avery thought nothing of it. As he laced up his boots to leave, all he could think about was Jenna. All he could think about was her smooth skin, her velvet voice, and the curly red hair she possessed that drove him to the brink. He wanted her back. Janelle hurried Avery along. What was the worst that could happen? He thought it a good thing that Alyssa transferred. And perhaps this night could be fun. Though, without Jenna, he would have to lower his expectations to a new minimum.

THE INCIDENT

As Janelle opened the door to her apartment, sweet and savory aromas filled Avery's nose. He removed his jacket and shoes. Janelle's apartment was much bigger than his. The kitchen was nice and open, with plenty of counter space. The marble countertops were full dishes of food. From what Avery could tell, there was baked macaroni and cheese and some kind of chocolate cake. Everything smelled amazing. Janelle took off her jacket to reveal her shirt, a regular dark blue t-shirt with the Deloitte logo stretching across the front.

"Hello anyone?" she said, wondering where everyone was. First, out came Maggie. Avery remembered her. She had on a pair of pajama pants that showed off her tight ass. She also wore a tight white shirt with their college logo on the front. Her hair was let down. She walked over to Avery and gave him a small hug. He inadvertently breathed in her scent and he was not disappointed in the least. Her body smelled fresh, as if she had just come from the shower. Her hair had a flowery scent. Her skin gave off a whiff of vanilla. Avery would have to keep his distance from her.

"Long time, no see. How's life with Jenna?" she asked, strutting her way into the kitchen. Avery tilted his head to the side to watch as her tight ass moved back and forth as she walked.

"Pretty good, actually. But I don't know what I'm going to do without her for five weeks," he answered, looking around the apartment. There was not much in the way of furniture. A long, gray couch against the wall in the center of the living room, a glass table in front of that, and two coffee tables sat affixed in front of a large, old tube television. Below it was a Playstation 3 and a wireless router. To the far left of the couch was a small, circular table covered with papers, laptops, cell phones, keys, and other miscellaneous items. Maggie slipped on some oven mitts and opened the stove, revealing some large pieces of salmon. Avery's mouth salivated at the sight.

"Well, I suppose you're just stuck with us for the time being. I know none of us are Jenna but we're friends," she said as she sat the casserole dish onto the stove top and closed it. Before Avery could reply, he heard his phone ring. It was Jenna. She had presumably reached her layover. Avery opened the text.

[I miss you! And these miss you too.]

Attached to the text was a picture of Jenna's perfect breasts. Avery instantly got stiff at the image on his phone. Jenna had posed sexily for him, pulling her light purple bra beneath her breasts to hold them up and make them look bigger, even though they needed no help with that. Her nipples were visibly hard. Avery bit his bottom lip.

"I'm going to use your bathroom really quick," he said. He popped into the small room and closed the door. He positioned the phone on the sink and quickly undid his belt. He was so turned on by her picture that Avery did not care that he was going to get off in their bathroom. He had to. He reached for a yellow hand towel and placed it onto the sink in front of him. No regard was given to the owner. He pulled out his almost fully erect penis and started stroking it with his left hand as he held his phone with his right. He did not waste any time trying to draw out the orgasm. A simple stroking would avail until he could get home and enjoy some of the homemade porn he had on his computer of him and Jenna together. He breathed as inaudibly as he could. He tapped the picture on his phone to enlarge the image. He centered it on Jenna's wonderful rack and kept jerking. He closed his eyes and imagined she were there with him.

She was sitting on the toilet, her tits wet from her spit. His cock was buried in between them. He slipped back and forth, his eyes pasted on the sight of his engorged cock amid her tits. He could see the crevice between her tits getting pink from his dick, just the way he loved to leave her tits after he fucked them.

A slight tingle began to build as he fantasized about Jenna's faultless tits being enclosed around Avery's cock. As he felt the cum beginning to rise from his balls, he let out a slight groan, amazed at how good this orgasm was actually going to be.

"Sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here!" a voice called out to him from his side. Standing there with the door half-open was an alluring girl Avery had never seen before. She was markedly Asian, with long and sable hair. She was maybe two or three inches shorter than Avery. She had thin eyebrows, a petite nose, and lips with a light brown and pink hue. She had round glasses covering her deep, hazel eyes. Her chest did not protrude very far, but her body appeared quite taut and toned. She was wearing black jeans and a maroon sweater. The outfit was not particularly revealing, but it was more than enough to get Avery's attention first on her beauty before he realized he was caught. He stopped jerking himself off as the mystery girl stood there watching him. She had an indeterminate expression on her face. It was difficult to figure out what she was thinking at that moment. Avery's orgasm stopped at the half-way point. His balls and cock swelled from the incomplete expulsion of his seed. What did come out did not spray into the sink as he was positioned for, but rather oozed onto his hand and dripped onto the rug on the bathroom floor. Avery followed her eyes downward as a few drops of cum leaked out of himself. He could tell she was watching it trickle. He said nothing to her. He could not think of a single thing to say. The girl stood there for seconds more before she closed the door behind her without any semblance of haste, maintaining her brilliant poker face. Avery shuddered with embarrassment and immediately began to clean up the mess he made. How could he possibly explain what just happened? As he scrubbed the cum out of the rug, he realized he was using someone's hand towel to do it. He had no idea to whom it belonged. He stopped and started quickly rubbing the rug with his sock, trying to quickly dry it up. He scrubbed his hands clean and used the cum-laden towel to dry them. Not caring anymore about anything that happened, he finally gathered himself and left the bathroom. The girl who barged in on him was in the kitchen, helping Maggie finish preparing dinner.

"Oh Avery, this is Mika. Mika, that's Avery. That's Jenna's boyfriend," Maggie exclaimed as she carefully pulled the salmon from the casserole dish and put three hefty pieces on a big plate. Avery flashed a half smile at her and waved slightly. Mika gave a heavy glance at him, as if she were staring into his soul. A few seconds later, she leaned over the bar and extended her left hand to him.

"Nice to meet you. I remember Jenna from when we were all Accounting majors," she said. Avery reached his left hand to shake hers. But just as their hands met, Avery realized that it was his left hand he used to masturbate in the bathroom. Before he could withdraw it, Mika had a firm grasp on it. She flashed a large smile. Her shiny, white teeth were equally as flawless as the rest of her body. Avery found himself immediately attracted to Mika. There was nothing that especially stood out. But she was different than most girls he knew or dated. She was greater than the sum of her parts. He felt a certain connection to her. As their hands parted, Janelle came from out of her room.

"Oh good, the two of you have met," she said, making her way to the kitchen.

"Oh yes, we have," she responded, trying frantically to not let the corner of her mouth creep outward to form part of a smile.

THE PHONE CALL

Two days passed from the dinner. Avery was humiliated for thinking about Mika as much as he was. What was it about this girl that drove him so crazy? What did she have that Jenna did not? He could not put the pieces together, so he did what any conflicted male would do. He got onto his computer and emailed a very graphic message to Jenna, telling her in detail all of the things he wanted to do with and to her. Its exact contents were along the lines of restraining her with either a belt or a tie. Afterward, he would fuck her mouth like the little slut she was. Then he would fuck her from behind in both her pussy and her tight ass before squirting his cum deep inside of her. He was as descriptive as he could be. As the words blanketed the message on his computer, he felt whatever hold Mika had on him dissipate. He returned to wanting only Jenna. And for good reason. Jenna was a dazzling, busty, horny redhead who inexplicably and unconditionally loved him; Mika was just some girl who walked in on him stroking his dick to the love of his life. That rationale eased Avery's stresses. It was exactly the cure he needed to take his mind off of Mika. Perhaps he was just really horny. In fact, he knew he was horny. He had not attempted to masturbate since the night he was caught. Understandably so. His message sent to its intended receiver, Avery closed his computer and decided to get on with the remainder of his day.

The cold, December day passed as days often do, uneventfully. He unlocked the door to his apartment and crashed onto the couch. He had just left the gym and he was in pain. The good kind of pain. He closed his eyes for a moment to rest.

*RING, RING*

"Hello?"

"So, what exactly do you want to do to me?" It was Jenna. Her breath was short and her volume was low. Avery did not recognize the number from which she was calling. But he recognized her sweet, seductive voice.

"Hey baby," he said, letting every bit of the way he felt about her seep out in those two words.

"Tell me what you want to do to me," she repeated, this time in a slightly harried manner.

"You'd know what I want to do to you if you read your email baby," he cooed, getting himself comfortable on the couch. His hand rested on the waistband of his shorts.

"I read it. But I want to hear you say it to me," she said.

"Oh, do you?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, I want to rip off whatever clothes you're wearing right now," he said. She moaned affirmatively. "And then I want to restrain you with one of my ties."

"Mmm, yes dear. Keep going." Avery could tell she was trying to get off on his voice. He decided to join in. Perhaps the relief of cumming to Jenna's voice would hold him over until she returned home.

"Then I want to shove my cock in your mouth and down your throat and make you gag and choke on it," he said, taking a firm grip of himself. She breathed deeply into the phone, as though hearing those words gave her a chill.

"I love it when you make me gag on your dick," she replied. Avery licked his lips and pulled his shorts down to expose his hard love muscle.

"And after I was done with your mouth, I'd bend you over and fuck you as hard as I wanted to, for as long as I wanted to," he moaned into his phone. Jenna shuddered over the static. Avery could hear a quick repetitive moment through the static. He gave a quick moment to think if Jenna were fingering herself or using some kind of toy.

"Oh babe, do whatever you want to do me. Use me. I want you to use me," she moaned out louder than previous comments. Avery started leaking pre-cum at those words. He loved hearing her tell him to use her. It was one of the biggest turn-ons for him.

"And after I was done with your pussy, I'd switch over to your tight, little ass," he said, stroking himself a little faster. Jenna moaned out loud, seemingly bringing herself closer to her own climax.

"Oh yes! I want you to fuck me in my ass baby. Pound it nice and deep. Make me scream baby," she responded, letting pleasurable sounds slip through her lips.

"And after I was done fucking your tight ass, I'd spray my cum right in it," he said, feeling himself starting to get close to his own release.

"But babe, I want you to pull out and cum all over my face," she said, increasing the speed of her breaths.

"Mmm, yeah, all over your slutty face." Jenna cried out in pleasure at those words.

"Oh yeah, I'm your slut. I'm your slut, Avery!" She shuddered again through the phone, as if to indicate that she were cumming. Avery stroked himself as hard as he could, feeling the cum reach the tip of his cock.

"Oh Jenna, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Avery. Cum for your slut!" she moaned out loud, no longer caring who heard the things she said. And abruptly, there was nothing. No moaning. No words. No Jenna. Avery stopped stroking and looked at his phone and saw that the call had dropped. He was so agitated that he did not even try to finish. He tossed the phone to the end of the couch. Again, he was left with his hand covered with cum, his balls still tight and partially emptied. The familiar feeling of pain surged through them, as if to remind Avery that he was not yet finished with them. But for now, he was.

INTIMACY

The next two days were an amalgamation of miserable days and frustrating nights. For whatever reason, Avery found it difficult to concentrate on anything but how horny he was. He began to regret not fucking Jenna before she left. It was true that she would have missed her plane, but it would have been worth it. From the sound of the phone call he received from her, she certainly would have enjoyed it. No phone call from the girl he loved came after that single night. Jenna did email him to apologize for the phone disconnecting. She responded to his email with one of her own. It equaled his in graphic detail and in how strongly she desired him. He felt fortunate to have a girl who desired him so staunchly. His mind gathered his thoughts long enough to return to the movie he, Janelle, Maggie, and Mika were watching. He exhaled quite loudly, realizing that he was a bit drunker than he initially thought. He tried to sit up but felt himself getting dizzy by the time he planted his feet. Janelle and Maggie had drifted off to sleep, both of them inebriated to the point of no return. Avery's eyes wandered around their apartment, and found Mika sitting at the round table near the bar. She was doing something on her computer. She was fresh from the shower, wearing a dull yellow bathrobe. Her hair was still wet. Avery drank her in to avoid throwing up the excess alcohol he imbibed. Her fingernails were black, save for the ring finger on both hands, which was yellow. He sat up again, this time able to fight back against the dizzy spell that gripped him beforehand. He slowly stumbled towards his shoes. He pulled out a chair on the round table and began to lace them up.