Avery and Jenna Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uhh, I'm sorry," he said with indignity in his voice. Mika finally grew silent as he apologized. She quickly pulled up her pants and buttoned them again.

"We have to go. Janelle's waiting for us in the car."

During lunch, Mika was quiet for the most part. She ate slowly and did not particularly seem all that interested in her food. She sat across from Avery, who was trying with every ounce of his intelligence to figure out what exactly was happening between the two of them. There was no question that he was attracted to Mika. But what would make a girl simply expose herself the way she did? Perhaps he was just thinking too deeply into things. But he was convinced that there had to be some reason behind the way she was acting. After lunch, they all went Christmas shopping. Mika disappeared for a while. When she returned, she had several large bags from multiple stores. Before long, the sun had set and they were all on their way back home. Good thing, too. Avery and Janelle were both a bit tired, their bodies still adjusting from the night of heavy drinking. They stopped over at Janelle's apartment first. Avery's car was still there and he wanted to pick it up.

"Are you going to go home?" She asked, pressing the button on her keys to open the back door of her SUV.

"Yeah, probably," he answered, trying to figure out which bags were his and which were theirs.

"You should stay. The playoff game is getting close to starting. You can watch it here. I don't think Maggie will mind," she said, reaching in to get her stuff. Avery gave it some serious thought. He turned his head to Mika, who was standing straight but had her head pointed downward as she did earlier.

"Mika, is that all right with you?" he asked in a somewhat spirited manner.

"That's fine with me!" she responded quickly.

A BOND

Mika played her role so convincingly that she deserved an award. She made no remark or obstinate action to give away what happened between them. She was calm and collected throughout the entire football game. She even asked questions about it bred of genuine interest, as she did not watch football very often. When the game was over, Avery helped Janelle clear all the dishes from the living room. It was another late night. Midnight had come and the moon, close to being full, had risen to brighten the clear sky. Janelle excused herself early to go to sleep. She gave Avery a big hug and walked back into her room and shut the door quietly. Avery sat back down on the couch. Maggie was passed out on the chair to the side. She had a small blanket draped on top of her. Mika sat at the table in the corner, again being entertained by whatever she was observing on her computer. Avery felt the situation was too vexing for him to control himself. He sat up and walked over to the kitchen to start putting on his shoes.

"Are you leaving?" Mika asked, watching him make his move towards the front door.

"Yeah, I better be off," he answered, tying up his shoes.

"Okay. Have a good night." She said coyly. She really was not going to make any attempt to figure out what was going on between the two of them, if anything at all. Just before Avery reached the door, he stopped and turned around.

"Are you mad at me?" Her head lifted up from her computer.

"For what?"

"For, you know, what happened," he said quietly, not trying to let Maggie hear what he was saying. Mika sighed and sat up and walked back into her room. Avery inched his way over to the small hallway. Mika was in her room, sitting on her bed. The door was open as if to be inviting to him. He walked into her room slowly. It was actually pretty messy. There were papers, books and clothes scattered all over the room. She had a small CD tower in the corner that was filled with old albums. A small night table sat in the corner underneath her window. She had an odd lamp sitting on it. It was turned on while the overhead light was off, so the room was only dimly illuminated.

"I'm sorry that things are so weird between us. You seem like an awesome person and I wish we had not met the way we did," he said, standing in her doorframe. Mika did not respond. She sat there for a moment, perhaps trying to figure out what she was going to say in response. Avery took her silence to heart and started to walk off.

"It's fine. Really," she responded. She sat up from the bed and walked over to the door.

"Excuse me," she said to him. He moved into her room to give her room to walk out. Curiously, she did not leave the room. She closed the door behind them and locked it. She turned around and leaned back into it, her head hanging low.

"Do you hate me?" she asked him.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because I'm so complicated."

"I don't know you all that well but from what I do know, you seem to be a very smart and sweet girl," he exclaimed. Mika lifted her head to look at him.

"I don't want you to hate me," she said, her brown eyes glowing in the faint light.

"I don't hate you. I really don't," he said, taking a step back from her so she did not feel so cornered. She moved from the door and sat down on her bed.

"I do have a question though," he said, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Go ahead."

"What was that earlier? You and I in the bathroom. What was that all about?"

"I felt bad for interrupting you twice. You seemed like you were really horny and I kept getting in the way of that."

"So you unbutton your pants and show me your underwear?"

"Look, I know you probably don't understand this, but I didn't get a lot of looks when I was younger. I didn't have any serious boyfriends and all of the guys I was interested in were interested in other girls. So, when you showed interest in me, it felt nice. I liked the attention. And I'm sorry that I wanted that," she confessed. Her voice broke several times. She sniffled as though she were on the verge of tears.

"Maybe you were just interested in the wrong kind of guys," Avery said bluntly. Mika laughed at the comment. Avery reached over and patted her on her back.

"It's fine. I really do like you. You're different and different is nice to be around," he said fondly. Mika looked up at him.

"It feels so wonderful to have someone look at me the way you have been. Do you really think I have a nice body?"

"Yes. You do." Mika looked down at her lap, then looked back up at him.

"Will you do something for me?"

"What's that?" Mika took the ends of her black shirt in her hands and lifted it upward. Her hard stomach appeared first, followed by her pert tits in a bra that matched her panties. Avery sat speechless as Mika undid her pants for the second time in front of Avery and slowly pulled them down her sexy legs. Tossed aside and discarded were the garments that concealed her sinuous frame. She leaned back to show off her nearly naked body to Avery. He could make out a few white blotches on her underwear. No doubt a result of his cum from earlier. Avery's gaze on her could not be broken. His mind drifted back to the thought of spreading her legs wide open and putting his lips on her pussy. He tried to think of what Mika might taste like to him. Mika giggled softly, shaking her head in disbelief as Avery ogled her.

"What?"

"That's why I did it."

"Did what?"

"Unbuttoned my pants for you earlier. The way you look at me. It makes me feel sexy. It's not exactly something I have experienced much of in my life," she said, sitting up and crossing her legs.

"You are sexy," he responded back, still sitting at the end of the bed.

"Will you do something for me?" she asked again, lowering her head in preparation for the question.

"What?"

"Well," she began but stopped. She drew as much confidence as she could from within herself. "Do you think you could cum from looking at me?"

"Yes."

"Then, I want you to," she said. She lied down onto the bed, putting her arms up above her head. Avery did not even think twice about the request. He stood up and undid his belt. He unfastened his pants and reached for his dick. He started rubbing it in front of her. His eyes started from his cute feet up her strong legs to her tight stomach. He paid special attention to her tits, which had just the right amount of curvature in her bra. Avery kneaded his cock until it was fully erect, and then pulled it out so he could indulge in the sight of the girl in front of him.

"Do you like what you see?" Mika asked, that indeterminate look on her face making a reappearance.

"Yes, I do. Very much." Mika sighed with a happy intonation.

"Good. I was really hoping you would say yes," she said. She put her legs together and moved them to the side facing him. Avery started stroking a little faster, already so aroused that he would not need anything more than what she was already giving him. She noticed the tip of his cock glimmering in the low light.

"Are you already getting close?"

"Yes."

"Wow. You must think I'm really sexy if you're already close," she teased, sitting up slowly. Mika was not entirely unfamiliar with expressing herself sexually, but it was something she never grew particularly confident in doing. But this moment with Avery was her best experience to date. It was nice to finally have someone like him, someone who appreciated how well she took care of herself.

"Come here," she said quietly but seductively. Avery made his way over to her. With his cock firmly in hand, Avery stood directly in front of Mika.

"I want you to do what you did earlier," she said, sitting up on the edge of the bed. Avery's swollen cock was only a few inches away from her body. He fondled it a little faster. A drop of pre-cum fell from the tip of his cock and landed on her thigh. It felt warm. Mika held her composure but deep inside she felt deeply flattered. She could feel her pussy beginning to tremble from the thoughts swirling in her head. She watched Avery's hand pump his dick for her, and the closer he got to reaching orgasm, the closer she got to grabbing him and pulling him down on top of her. Her nipples were hard through her bra. Her fingertips were tingling. It was hard to hold the position she was in, but she wanted it this way. The frigidity of the room was replaced by the searing activity taking place at its center. As Avery jacked himself in front of Mika, he tried in vain to keep his thoughts of Jenna at bay. What he was doing is exactly what caused them to separate a few years ago. Avery did not want a repeat of the same. He had found his better half in Jenna and he wanted nothing more than to be with her at that moment. The heat in the room dissipated almost as quickly as it began. Avery started to buckle his belt. Mika, confused and displeased, sat up all the way.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't do this. Jenna wouldn't want me to do it," Avery said, buttoning his pants back up. He shook off the euphoric state controlling him and composed himself. "I'm sorry. I really want to but I can't. It's wrong and we should stop."

"Do you really want to stop?"

"Of course I don't want to, but we should stop."

"I won't tell anyone. I hope you know that."

"Mika, you're a special girl. You really are. I hope we stay friends for a very long time. But I can't give you what you want," he exclaimed, turning around to go to the door.

"So, what was that earlier back at your apartment? You could do it then. Why not now?" Avery turned around and took in the full view of her nearly flawless physique. He was finding it challenging to leave the room, as his mind and heart were both instructing him to.

"I don't have an answer for you," he admitted, staring her in her eyes.

"Men don't normally pay much attention to me. I'm always being overlooked," she said, standing up and taking tiny steps towards him. "I want this because I love the way you look at me. You make me feel like I am someone to be desired. I promise not to tell anyone or let things get weird between us. I just don't want you to walk out of this room. So, please, just, just come back." She reached for his hand, which he surrendered without a fight. Mika pulled him back to the bed and she reassumed her position, sitting down on the edge.

"I know you're close. Please just keep going. Please. Please. Please," she pleaded with him. A pause in judgment occurred as Avery undid his pants and reassumed his previous action. Mika leaned back for him again, watching him please himself to her. She had no idea how sexy it could be for someone to get off like this. A few more drops of pre-cum dripped out, landing on her knee and thigh. He had not lost much of his excitement since the break. Avery started to murmur gently, feeling his orgasm fast approaching. Mika surveyed Avery's hand pumping himself and could tell that he was well on his way to giving her what she wanted. She watched the head of his cock intently. She wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel more of him cover her. Moments later, she got her request. The first shot of cum did not go very far, landing entirely on her thigh. The second went a little farther, making a quaint design on her stomach as it splashed across her skin. She trembled with gratification at what she saw. The third and fourth shots were the biggest ones, and the force of their release surprised her. They splattered against her chest. Some cum ran down between her tits and pooled in her bra. The thicker parts stayed atop her mounds. More shots flew from Avery's raging cock, soaking her stomach and chest. There was a small trail of it running down her body to her bellybutton. Finally, Avery was done. Mika cooed, completely covered in Avery's essence. She looked at herself contently. She felt beautiful. She looked up at Avery who was still lightly rubbing himself.

"How does it look?" she asked, hoping with all of her heart to hear him say he liked it.

"Amazing," Avery answered, still caught up in the powerful orgasm Mika had helped him achieve.

"I was hoping you would say that." A large smile crept across Mika's face. "I think so, too."

TO BE CONTINUED.