Avery and Jenna Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you leaving?" asked Mika, her gaze temporarily removed from whatever interesting thing was on her computer.

"Yeah, I think I better go," Avery slurred. Mika could smell the alcohol on his breath. It was strong. Strong enough to get him in trouble, should he be put in a precarious situation.

"Are you able to drive?" She asked the question. She knew the answer. She also knew the truth of the matter. Avery sighed and sat still for a moment.

"Probably not," he answered, looking downward at his feet as though they suddenly became quite heavy. He felt as though he were slipping out of his body. It was that tipping point of intemperance where he could either start saying and acting quite obnoxiously, vomit, or find Jenna and fuck her brains out. Jenna especially loved drunken sex with Avery. He turned into a wild animal when he was drunk. He would bite and scratch and growl at her. Jenna would sometimes provide Avery with the obligatory encouragement just so she could be ravaged by him.

"I thought so. Points to you for your honesty. Give me a few minutes to get dressed and I'll drive you home." She sat up and walked into her bedroom. What a kind gesture. Avery became lucid long enough to wonder why Mika was being so kind to him. He got the feeling that she really did not enjoy his company. He leaned back into the chair and got comfortable. He noticed that Mika had not closed the door entirely. He squinted his eyes to focus on the open space. Mika tossed the robe on her small bed, revealing her bare back and ass. She had delicious curves. Her strong calves and thighs held up a tight, shapely ass. Her muscle tone was, frankly, a bit intimidating to Avery. Mika turned around to go into her dresser to pull out a pair of small white panties. They were relatively conservative, but they fit her shape well. His mind began to create scenarios of what it would be like to kiss Mika.

To sample her creamy flesh. To spread her apart like a blossoming flower and sink his tongue inside of her. He wondered what she tasted like. Avery's eyes could not make out whether she was shaven or not. But he was able to count the number of abdominal muscles she had. They were even firmer than Jenna's. His eyes swam their way up her body to her small breasts. Her nipples were dark and appeared to be a little rigid. The size of her breasts were probably a small B or a large A, but whatever they were, they were perky, firm, and had an ideal curve for her body. Avery was then surprised to see that his eyes and her eyes were united. He sat there, too drunk to be ashamed of taking in glances of her hot physique. Again, Mika's poker face adorned her visage like a veneer. She neither smiled nor frowned. She showed no suggestion that she enjoyed the thoughtfulness Avery was giving her or that she found it grossly incongruous. She moved to the door and pushed it in a bit, concealing behind it her hard figure, though it still was not completely shut. Avery sighed and looked back towards the floor. How mischievous was he, spying on Janelle's new roommate like that? He made a drunken decision to go home and try to get off as many times as he could before he passed out from the alcohol. The door popped open. Mika was wearing some tight dark blue jeans, a pair of brown boots and a black jacket. It was a very classy ensemble for such a short trip.

"All right, let's go," she said, walking to the front door. Avery stood up and followed her as best he could. He heard the keys jingle as he felt the cold ambush his face. He did not remember stepping outside. Nor did he remember the walk down the stairs. Mika went ahead of him, making sure he would not fall. Throughout all the lapses in time, Avery managed to buckle his seat belt. In what felt like a single breath, they were on the road and making their way toward his apartment.

"I appreciate you driving me home," he said, reaching for his wallet in his back pocket.

"You're welcome. It's better than you trying to drive home on these icy roads drunk, even though you live so close," she replied, making a turn onto the long road that connects his apartment complex with hers. Avery opened his wallet and reached for a couple of bills. He could not make out precisely what they were.

"Here's some gas money. I really appreciate this." She took one look at it and pushed his hand back.

"It's fine. You don't live that far away." Avery felt bad. As though she were saying his money was not good enough. Perhaps she was just trying to get rid of him. Whatever the case, he would be home soon. And then he could go straight to his computer and start drooling over all the pictures of Jenna on it. Avery did not remember Mika pulling up to his apartment. She parked her car, then walked over to help Avery out. He stumbled toward the door. He could not hold onto the keys, so Mika took them from him and unlocked the door. She helped him to the couch. Avery collapsed on it, completely relieved that he was home.

"Once she leaves, I can get off as many times as I want," he thought to himself. He heard the soles of her loud boots walking in his kitchen. Then a faucet running and water filling a glass. Then the loud clank of the glass being placed on the glass table.

"Here's some water for you for when you wake up," she said. Avery opened his eyes long enough to see Mika looking down on him, with an emotion finally plastered on her face: a look of worry.

"How long have you known Jenna and Janelle?" he asked, taking a hold of one of the pillows on the couch. Mika, very confused at his question, decided it was just the booze talking and indulged him.

"I haven't known Jenna all that long. We were only in one class together. But Janelle and I have been in almost every lecture and recitation together since I was a freshman," she answered, still standing over him.

"You study Accounting as well?"

"Yeah. I almost switched majors but my parents made it clear that they were not going to pay for college if I kept changing my mind. So I just pushed through it."

"That sucks." Avery kept his eyes closed, feeling his muscles sinking into the couch. Mika took a seat on the end of the couch near his head.

"What are you studying?"

"Chemistry and Finance."

"Interesting combination."

"You mean a boring combination." Mika let out a cute laugh.

"Yeah. For me, it would be boring, but I find a lot of things boring."

"That must suck for your boyfriend."

"It would if I had one." Avery turned his head so he could look Mika in her eyes.

"There is no way that you're single."

"And yet, I am."

"How?"

"I don't have time to date. I'm too busy. I have to work while I'm in school so I can afford my apartment."

"I see. Well, when you do get around to dating, you make sure you tell that guy how lucky he is." Avery closed his eyes again. The living room grew awkwardly silent, but Avery was far too drunk to notice.

"Can I ask you a question?" Mika said. Her words were full of hesitation.

"Sure," purred Avery, turning onto his back so he could sit up to take off his boots.

"The other day when I walked in on you, what were you thinking about?" What an embarrassing question, but Avery figured there would be no harm to telling her. He began to undo the laces.

"My girlfriend, Jenna. Being with her."

"You mean, having sex with her?"

"Having sex? No one calls it that," Avery joked, dropping both boots from his feet before falling back onto the couch. Another cute laugh slipped from Mika's mouth.

"I call it having sex."

"That's adorable."

"Why is that adorable?"

"The naiveté of it. 'Having sex' just encompasses the mechanics behind it. There's so much more to it."

"Fine. What would you call it?"

"Making love. Or fucking."

"And what is the difference between those and having sex?"

"Making love implies that you have feelings for the person you're having sex with. Fucking is the carnal need we all have. Those untamed urges to take what we want. In this case, the body of someone we find attractive."

"Are you always this high functioning when you're drunk?"

"Not at all." Mika laughed again. More awkward silence filled the room. Still within the world of the conscious, Avery decided to speak again.

"Thanks for not saying anything that day. It was really cool of you."

"To be honest, I thought you were touching yourself to thoughts of me. You were in the bathroom closest to my room and you had my towel out on the sink. For whatever reason, I thought you were thinking about me." Mika confessed. "But I know that's kind of a silly thought to have, because we hadn't even met yet, so you would have no reason to think about me like that."

"Well, any man would be lucky to think about that."

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Sure."

"Earlier, when the door was open and you were looking at me, did you, you know, like what you saw?" Avery was taken aback by the question. Mika seemed apprehensive to be open sexually. Almost as though she were inhibited. And yet, it was as though she were amazingly blunt and comfortable in herself. It was an interesting contradiction. Avery sighed, as her question was the confirmation he needed to realize that she had caught him drinking in glimpses of her naked form.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that. Stupid question," she quickly exclaimed, trying to cover up what she felt was an untimely query.

"Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much, Mika." She sat quietly. Avery groaned lightly as he turned to face the couch.

"I know you're drunk, but when you looked at me, I blushed so hard. A part of me wanted you to push the door open and keep looking at me," she whispered. Avery's breathing was indicative of someone no longer awake. Mika's face was red hot. She could not believe the words she had spoken. Auspiciously for her, it seemed as though Avery was not awake to hear what she said. Like Avery, she felt a convoluted connection to him.

"Well, thanks! You go ahead and sleep off this night." Avery did not need to be told to sleep off anything. He had already drifted off. Mika inched her way to him and fluffed his pillow, making sure it was properly supporting his head. She quickly moved for the door. She quietly shut it behind her and pressed her forehead against it, burying the uneasy inquiries of the night deep inside of herself. A temporary loss of judgment ensued. She swung open the front door, about to make a grand proclamation. But her sudden burst of courage was drowned out by the loud snoring coming from Avery. Downcast, she humbly shut his door again and left him to his recovery.

The next morning came in a harsh way for Avery. He fell off of the couch to see he was still fully dressed, save for his shoes. On the table was a big glass of water. He picked it up and began to drink it down. As he did, he saw flashes of the night prior and the events that transpired at Janelle's apartment. He remembered only the parts he wanted to remember. He forgot what Janelle and he spoke about last night. He forgot the name of the movie they were all watching. But he remembered the smell of Mika's body wash. He remembered her cute little white panties. He remembered her young, firm body. He shook off the thoughts and classified them as nothing more than remnants of a night of excess. He finished the glass of water and went to his computer. He opened his email to see if Jenna had responded back to him. Sadly, he found that amongst the six new messages he received, a reply from Jenna was absent. Obviously, she was not in Switzerland for sightseeing; she was there to study. Still, it did not stop Avery from being slightly upset by the lack of communication between the two of them. He sat back in his computer chair, taking a deep breath and peering up at the ceiling. His phone made a loud sound, signaling that a text message was waiting for him.

[Hey! Mika told me she drove you home last night. How are you feeling?] It was Janelle.

[I'm all right. A bit dehydrated but otherwise all right. Thank you for asking. How are you and Maggie?]

[I'm good, but Maggie is hung over in a bad way. So she's not going anywhere any time soon.]

[Neither am I. I'm going to hydrate and stuff my face.]

[Speaking of stuffing your face, do you want to get lunch with Mika and me in a little bit?]

[Sure.]

[Great. I'll be there to pick you up around 1 o'clock. Try to be ready.] Avery opted not to respond to the message and instead went into the kitchen to get another glass of water. He needed a shower before he was going anywhere.

A knock came on the door closer to around 12:30 than 1. He was not quite ready, as he was just finishing putting on his pants.

"Hang on just a second," he shouted, quickly smearing on some deodorant and racing to the door to unlock it. Without looking at who it was, he turned around to get his shirt.

"Sorry Janelle. I thought you said 1. I'm just about ready anyway," he said, buttoning up his shirt.

"It's fine. Take your time." The voice was not Janelle's. He turned to see Mika standing in the doorframe. She wore a blue jean jacket and a black t-shirt underneath it. She had a pair of shape-hugging tan pants and flat black shoes. Taken altogether, she was rather lovely.

"Oh, hello," he said, finishing buttoning his shirt, then getting his purple sweater to throw on top of his shirt.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. A little thirsty but otherwise all right. I apologize if I said anything stupid last night. I honestly do not remember much about what happened."

"You're fine," she said, still standing just outside of his apartment. Avery took the hint.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Uhh, okay. Sure." She said feebly. She closed the door behind her, then turned around slowly.

"You sure everything's all right?" Avery asked, trying to figure out the reason for her cautious behavior.

"Yeah, fine. You look nice," she said. Avery just shrugged and went to grab his shoes. At that moment, he heard his phone beep. He pulled it off of the counter and opened the email. It was from Jenna. It had a picture attachment.

[Missing you always honey.] It read, in Jenna's signature red letters. She always wrote email messages to Avery in red as a way of reminding him that her red curls were one of his favorite parts about her. The picture took a while to load. As it did, Avery went back to finish putting on his shoes. When he came back, he saw the sexiest thing he had ever seen. It was a picture of Jenna in bed. She was wearing a sky blue nightgown that was unbuttoned at the top. Her large breasts were fully exposed. Her pink nipples were protruding from their station. Her eyes were closed and the distinctive image of pleasure was cemented on her face. She had her right hand slightly covering her mouth, and her tongue was straight out, separating her middle and ring fingers. It was the hottest thing Avery had ever seen. He grew rigid at the sight of it. Before he knew it, he was racing into the bathroom. He shut the door and unbuckled his belt as quickly as he could. He gripped his throbbing cock in his hand and started stroking it fervently. It had been nearly an entire week since he had last got off. Things kept getting in the way of his getting off. This time, nothing was going to stop him. He closed his eyes and imagined Jenna's sexy lips spread across the length of his cock.

Her tongue caressing the long vein on top of it. Her sweet hand lightly squeezing his balls as her mouth worked his shaft. He imagined her moaning in ecstasy from having his dick in her mouth. As she did, the vibrations trembled down his length to the base of his cock. Her pace increased, milking his cock of its pre-cum. He shuttered violently as he envisioned her taking his entire cock into her mouth, feeling the head of his member pressing into her throat. He especially loved it when Jenna took him that far into her.

The thought of everything he imagined she was doing to him was too much for Avery to handle. As he felt his release approaching, his balls constricted hard and some of his cum began to leak out. This was going to be a pretty intense orgasm.

"Umm," muttered Mika, her head sticking into the bathroom. Avery sighed and stomped his foot, grabbing his bath towel to wipe off his hand. He was not just close; he was there. He was exactly where he needed to be. And yet again, he was denied the privilege of his release.

"I'm sorry! You ran off in such a hurry. I thought you might be feeling sick. I just wanted to make sure you were all right," Mika said, opening the door a little more. Avery went to the sink to start washing his hands. His dick glistened from being covered with his fluids. It was thick and curved upward slightly. As the water ran, Avery saturated his hands with soap.

"No, I'm sorry. I just haven't been able to cum for a while, and it's just frustrating me," he said, scrubbing his hands as though what he had done were such a sin. Mika very slowly opened the door a little more until she could fit her whole body in the frame. She stood with her head lowered at a slight angle. Her hands were at her sides. Avery finished cleaning off his hands and noticed that Mika had moved closer to him.

"I'm fine. I was just being a pervert is all," he said, starting to readjust himself in his pants.

"Were you thinking about Jenna?" She asked, keeping her head down in what appeared to be shame.

"Uhh, yeah. It was Jenna again. I must be making one hell of an impression on you, aren't I?" he said, finally resituated. He let out a big sigh. He turned to face her. Mika hands very slowly moved to her stomach, then back down to the front of her pants. Both of them stopped breathing as a loud click echoed in the bathroom. The button to her pants undone, Mika took the zipper between her index finger and thumb and started to tug on it slowly. It was the longest four seconds of their lives. She spread open her fly to expose what she was wearing underneath her pants. It was hot pink. Avery could not tell exactly what kind of undergarments they were, but he could tell they were made of lace. He swallowed hard to moisten his dry throat. Mika kept her hands on her fly and turned her head to the side slightly.

Avery moved very slowly over to her, his eyes glued on her pink underwear. Even through them, Avery could tell Mika was, in fact, shaven. She lowered her head and her breathing was low and steady. She seemed timid but unafraid. Her face was a tender shade of red. Avery lost track of time and did not even realize that he was already directly in front of her. Not only that, but he had pulled his aching cock back out and was now stroking it to Mika's underwear. When he slipped back into reality from wherever he was, he noticed that he was already pretty close to achieving his orgasm. Mika could tell somehow. She pulled her tan pants down a little farther, revealing that she was wearing pink panties. On their sides were cute little black bows. The trimming was black as well. Without even thinking, Avery moved a step closer to her as his orgasm took control.

It started in his balls, sending his backed-up seed flooding through the length of his member. The first shot of cum sent shockwaves of intensity through his hands and caused his ears to ring. The next shot caused his toes to curl through his socks. His knees gave way for a split second. Avery grunted like a caged creature as he let loose his third spray of cum, which was, from what he could tell, the largest. As his balls pushed upward to empty themselves through his cock, Avery's eyes opened and saw what he had done. He had sprayed his cum all over Mika's pink panties. There were a few spots that landed on the exposed parts of her strong thighs, but for the most part, he had relieved himself all over her cotton covered crotch. She was whimpering a little bit, still holding onto her fly to keep it open for Avery. A drop of cum got stuck at the tip of his cock. Mika reached out with her small hand and wiped her fingertip across the head of his dick, taking the last drop of cum from it. She raised up her shirt and smeared the cum across her tight abs. He was blown away. He stood there with nothing to say. Avery had lost it. There was not so much as a second of memory that lead him to doing what he had done.