Avery and Jenna Pt. 06: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you think of that?"

"What, you cumming on me?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"It was awesome. You're the first guy to ever do anything like that to me. I used to feel like it would be something gross. But I think it was because I wanted it so much and no one would do it with me, so I made it something gross, you know?"

"But you did like it?"

"I loved it. Both times you did it."

"Good."

"Would you ever do it again?"

"I'm going to do it again." Avery responded firmly and assertively.

"You promise you will?" she said, scooting closer to him, resting her forehead against his.

"I'm going to do it again tonight." Mika felt her heart start to beat quickly again. She glowed with anticipation.

"If you are, I want something out of it in return," she said, opening her eyes to look at him.

"What's that?"

"Look at me." When he did, he could see that he and Mika were a mere half foot away from each other.

"I'll let you cum on me again if you kiss me right now," she said, looking him square in his eyes. Their first, actual kiss. She was playing with fire and she did not care. She had found someone who felt something for her and she was going to do whatever she had to so she could keep feeling the way she did. Before she could say anything more, Avery's lips were on hers. He did not move or make any attempt to hold her in place. It was just a light, sensual embrace. She closed her eyes and felt the last remnants of whatever resistance she had tumble away to nothing. His lips were moist and soft and full, and the kiss was unlike any of the few others she had experienced in her life. When it ended, she had nothing to say.

"How was that?"

"Okay. You earned it for tonight."

"What about you? Do you want to cum tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to do whatever you feel comfortable doing."

"I'll think about it," she said, cuddling up close to him.

Ironically, it was the silence in the apartment that woke Mika. She looked around to see that night had taken control of the room. She turned back to Avery and rubbed her nose against his lightly. He groaned softly and began to stir. She smiled as he woke, then leaned forward to kiss him again. Unlike last time where she barely could kiss back, she pressed her lips against his confidently, spreading his mouth open a tiny bit. Avery's tongue instinctually moved to her lips. He pressed the tip against them. Shocked, she did not move as he glided his tongue against her. She felt chills surge through her neck and back. He made light circles around her entire mouth before breaking the kiss. Thrilled, she finally spoke.

"Do you want me?" she asked, rubbing his arm with her hand. Avery moaned affirmatively, still waking up from their nap. Mika sat up and moved the blanket from their bodies. She brushed her hair back and took a tie she had around her wrist and put her hair into a ponytail. Then she started rubbing his back to coax him further.

"Come on." She said quietly. Avery sat up and rubbed his eyes as Mika began to walk towards the hallway. He sat up and moved towards her. She was waiting for him outside of the office. Avery, still in a daze, took her hand and moved her farther down the hall to the room at the end. Mika was blown away; he was taking her to the master bedroom. Was this it? Was this the moment she was waiting for? Was Avery about to take her back there and make love to her? Was it going to hurt? Was she going to be any good at it? Too many questions filled her head. She tried to relax as he pushed the door open and walked the two of them into the dark room. Mika could not make out much of the room, save for the giant bed in the center of the room. No wonder he wanted to do it in there. The bed was much bigger than the one in the office. He stopped and turned to face her. Without saying anything, he reached for her shorts. Mika put her hands on his arms and relinquished herself to his longing. Avery pulled her black shorts down and let them drop. Mika lifted one leg to step out of them then kicked them over to the side. Avery took a hold of her shirt, raising it up slowly. As he did, his hands brushed against her breasts through her bra. Whether it was intentional or accidental, Mika could feel herself starting to swell with arousal. No guy had ever undressed her. As the shirt came up above her head, Avery's lips dove for hers again. Mika used a little too much jaw this time, pushing into him too hard. As he leaned back to lessen the pressure, she took the hint and eased up. After some mild adjusting, their mouths found a mutual equilibrium and indulged in each other's company. As the kiss ended, Avery's tongue found hers and circled it like a lollipop. He stepped back to start pulling down his pants. Mika stopped him. She wanted to reciprocate. She had some trouble figuring out how to undo his belt but once she got it, she tossed his pants down triumphantly on the floor. She then went for his grey shirt, anxiously taking it from him and throwing it with her discarded garments. He kissed her again and at that moment, Mika jumped to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly. He hugged her back, resting his weary head on her shoulder. Time stopped for a moment as the two of them held another. Mika breathed in his scent, and it made her wet with excitement. She leaned back and walked him over to the bed. She lied down onto it first, moving into the center. Avery removed his boxers and then crawled into bed with her. She reached for him to climb onto her. He did instinctually, sitting carefully atop her stomach. Mika reached a hand underneath him and spread her legs just enough for her to find out how horny she was. And she was not surprised. Her panties were drenched. Her flesh was moist and slippery. She found her clit and started to lightly rub it, adjusting herself so she could more easily move her hand underneath Avery's weight.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked, leaning over her a little bit. His lips met hers again. She moaned to let him know she was okay. Then Avery sat back up and took his hardening member in his hand. Mika watched as Avery began to stroke himself to her. She had to stop rubbing her clit for a moment, as it was too much and too soon for her to already climax. She wanted to watch Avery please himself. She marveled at how hard he appeared. He found the right spot on his cock to bring himself off and got to work, closing his eyes to fantasize. Mika saw them shut. Her finger went to work on her clit again.

"Tell me what you're thinking about," she asked him, keeping her eyes fixated on the expression he wore.

"I'm thinking about what you taste like," he answered, biting his bottom lip.

"You're thinking about licking me down there?" she asked with such innocence. She often fantasized about someone doing that to her, but hitherto, no one had dared tried to put their head between her legs.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about slipping a finger inside of you and moving it back and forth as I lick your clit," he answered, feeling a few drops of pre-cum drip from his cock. Mika felt them fall onto her chest. She remembered what it was from how it felt days ago. It was a feeling that was hard to duplicate. She moved downward a bit so Avery's balls were between her tits and his cock was only a few inches away from her face.

"Do you like the way it tastes?" she asked, playing into Avery's fantasy. She kept her eyes wide open as she felt her clit grow hard to the stimulation. Her thighs tightened up a bit.

"I love the way it tastes," he crooned, moaning softly above her. Mika stuck her finger inside of herself to get it wet, then went back to work on her clit. With her free hand, she started rubbing Avery's thigh, providing him with a little more encouragement. She indulged in her own fantasy.

"I'm thinking about putting your dick in my mouth," she said, scared at what his response might be. She never had a cock in her mouth before, but she knew enough about the raw mechanics of it to give a decent description.

"How do you like it?" Avery asked, slowing down his stroking so he could draw out the orgasm. Mika saw another large drop of pre-cum form at the head each time his hand pulled backward.

"It's so big and thick. I don't know if I can take the whole thing. I think you'll need to help me," she said as her pace quickened. Speaking to Avery like this was as much a turn-on for her as it was to him. She spread her legs as much as her current state of arousal would allow. She felt her nipples grind against his thighs through her bra, and she wished she had taken it off to show him more.

"Do you want me to push it all the way into your mouth?" he asked. Mika's breath got caught in her throat. She did not know if she could actually handle taking Avery's entire dick in her mouth, but that did not stop her from savoring the thought.

"I want you to. Please do it," she responded, feeling a tingling sensation beginning to build in her toes. Her pussy was dripping and inflamed and her clit was screaming in agony. It would not be long before her climax carried her away. As she fingered herself into bliss, she imagined Avery's strong hand on the back of her head.

His cock was buried deep in her mouth. She choked on it repeatedly, spitting all over it to keep it wet for him. She did not tell him to stop, even as the gagging brought tears to her eyes. She coughed as she felt the head of his member hit the back of her throat, and then she wondered if it were possible to swallow it back so she could feel her lips around the base of his dick.

Her finger was moving at a blistering speed and she straightened her legs as the pleasure began to take hold of her.

"Don't stop licking me. I'm so close," she said, trying hard to keep her eyes open to watch him. Soon, she gave in as the thought of his tongue on her was too much for her not to enjoy.

"I want you to cum. Cum in my mouth," he coaxed, leaning downward a bit. He positioned his cock so it would aim downward. He could reach his orgasm at any moment and he did not want a single drop of it to be wasted. It was meant to coat her tight body.

"Here it comes," she spoke quietly. "Now!" She whispered loudly as her body tensed all over, followed by a tremendous groan and release. Avery could feel her hand still rubbing as she moaned and whimpered at how powerful the orgasm was. She kept her eyes closed and imagined Avery's head buried between her legs, still lapping away at her sensitive clit. His chin was drenched in a thin layer of her juices. She continued to rub herself as her eyes opened and saw how close Avery's cock was to her body.

"Does my mouth feel good on your dick?" she asked, wanting her reward from him.

"Yes Mika," he moaned, beginning to feel his balls squeeze.

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then do it," she replied. With her free hand, Mika reached up to Avery and raised his dick a few inches. Feeling her hand on him was exactly what he needed. He felt his cum beginning to swell and rush upward through himself. His breathing was fierce and the feeling was immense.

"I'm gonna cum Mika," he cried out. Mika loved hearing Avery say her name like that. She watched as a few premature drops fell out, covering the top of her chest.

"Don't hold back. Give it all to me," she begged. Within moments, Avery's orgasm had taken full control. Mika's eyes barely closed in time before Avery's first massive shot sprayed her in her face. It streaked across her cheek, nose, and eyebrow. It would have gone into her eye had she not closed it in time. His next shots covered her chin. Another far-reaching squirt managed to hit her on the forehead. As she felt him emptying the rest of it on her neck and chest, she relaxed and enjoyed the warm feeling of his cum on her skin. She opened her eyes to see him still stroking, slowly coming down from the high. She smiled as she felt how much of his seed had daubed her face.

"Look," she said, wanting his attention. Avery opened his eyes and in the dim moonlight in the room, he could see his sperm glistening all over her smooth flesh. Mika had a satisfied look on her face. Avery bit his bottom lip.

"That's so fucking sexy," he said, moving off of her body. She moved her head and felt some of the cum begin to pour into her mouth. Without thinking, she was licking it away from her lips. It had a distinct flavor to it. Not a bad one, either. But she did not want to try too much of it. She wanted Avery to enjoy the sight of it on her face.

"Really? I feel like I look so messy right now."

"You look incredible," he said, admiringly.

"Thank you so much. I was worried you wouldn't like it," she said, turning to him. She closed her eyes and pulled a pillow underneath her head.

"I'll get you a towel," he said, beginning to move to the edge of the bed.

"It's okay. I want to leave it," she answered, feeling her powerful orgasm give way to a state of fatigue.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. That way, you can enjoy it for as long as you want," she replied. She would clean up in the morning. Right now, she wanted Avery's undivided attention, and if that meant falling asleep with his cum on her face, then she would do it.

THE SECOND NIGHT; TRUTH OR DARE

The setting sun painted a beautiful backdrop of the town. White ice covered everything as far as the eye could see. Not even the roads were clear yet. And sadly, there was yet more snow on the way, but supposedly not as much as had already fallen. In Avery's apartment, there was calm as Mika sat quietly at the small kitchen table, eating her food. She had cooked for Avery and his quiet demeanor was worrisome. Did he not enjoy it? She had followed the recipe exactly. Not so much as a grain of salt had been misplaced. The saffron had bronzed the rice perfectly. The vegetables came out with a light crunch. Everything seemed to be perfect to her, and yet, Avery sat there giving her no compliments or sounds of approval. Mika was too afraid to ask him how everything tasted. Instead, she reached down onto her bowl and took another small amount of vegetables from it and chewed them as quietly as she could. Avery placed his bowl down and put his chopsticks on top of it. He had a slight look of frustration on his face.

"You know," he began to speak. Mika, terrified of his disapproval, spoke before he could finish his sentence.

"If you don't like it, I will make you something else!" she spoke rapidly, seemingly desperate to gain his favor.

"What? No, it's amazing. It's delicious. I'm just not very good at using chopsticks. I was going to ask you if you would teach me," he said, looking her in her eyes. She felt calmed beyond measure. She did not even think about that. She had been accustomed to eating with them for her entire life. And when dinner was cooked, she forgot to put out the spoon for his rice. She just handed him the chopsticks and assumed he would know how to use them. Her pride at his words about her food faded as her lack of consideration was made apparent.

"I'm sorry! Let me get you a spoon," she said, quickly putting down her chopsticks and walking over to the drawer. Avery reached for her and took her hand in his. She stopped and felt a strong tug on her arm. Avery pulled her away from the drawer and over to the table again. He took a hold of her small waist with both hands and placed her down into his lap. Startled, Mika adjusted herself so she could sit comfortably atop of the throne she had come to covet so highly. Avery took the chopsticks in his hand again, incorrectly holding them.

"Now, you, smart girl, teach," he said. Mika giggled both at his comment and the way that he was holding them. She reached down and situated them properly. She took one of them and pushed it down into the fold of his thumb and forefinger, then put the second one between his thumb and middle finger. She moved his fingers back and forth to show him the proper way to lift food with them.

"Like this," she said quietly. Avery, using the new method, was able to pick up his vegetables far more easily. He chewed them happily. Mika blushed as he indulged in her cuisine.

"This is so good. Thank you for teaching me," he said, rubbing her back up and down. Mika was ecstatic but still wanted to make sure he was satisfied.

"Are you sure? I should have put out a spoon. I can't believe I forgot to do that," she said, sitting up from his lap.

"It's okay. I like the challenge." He patted her on her tight ass to direct her back to her chair. She took the hint, holding onto the feeling of his large hand on her butt, and returned to her chair. She resumed her quiet eating, looking down at the table humbly.

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm?"

"Truth or dare?" he repeated, now able to get much more food into his mouth. He was better able to savor its flawless flavor. Avery was amazed that this perfect-looking girl was also the perfect cook.

"Umm, truth," Mika answered, taking a big gulp of the tea she made to accompany the meal.

"You were raised not to make much conversation during meal times, weren't you?"

"It's that obvious, isn't it?"

"I just like to hear you talk. I apologize if I offended you."

"No, that's actually very understanding of you. I mean, you're eating my strange food and using my strange chopsticks and drinking my strange tea," she said, swallowing another big gulp.

"It's not strange. Different doesn't mean strange. And like I said, different is nice to be around," he assured her.

"My turn. Truth or dare?" She responded, putting the cup back down onto the table and began to pour herself more.

"Truth."

"Am I a decent cook?"

"This is lovely. I didn't say anything because I was so worried about looking like an idiot using the chopsticks. So I tried to downplay the fact that I couldn't use them. But I didn't think anything of it when you handed them to me. It was exciting, actually."

"That makes me feel so much better. You were so quiet and I was worried that you didn't like it." She took a large piece of chicken in her mouth and masticated it slowly.

"All right, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She placed her hand over her mouth so as to not reveal the food as she spoke.

"Why do you put the needs of others over yours?" The question was a bit personal for Mika to answer. But she finished her food and spoke to him, nonetheless.

"Upbringing, mostly. I was taught that others, particularly men, were important. Gaining their favor is important. Appearances are important. Everything has to be perfect. Look perfect. Taste perfect. Smell perfect. Anything less and the man can find what he wants elsewhere," she replied, confidently.

"Your answer explains a lot, actually."

"Does it?"

"Like why you keep comparing yourself to Jenna, even though I keep telling you that you're different than she is. It wouldn't be fair of me to compare which of you does what better."

"And yet, you chose to be with her. You have to forgive me, but what I am doing is not unlike what I have always been taught to do: be better than the rest. I don't expect you to leave her for me, but it's not like I'm not trying," she answered with a bit of fervor in her voice. Avery lowered his head and wondered what exactly Jenna was doing at that moment. He had still not heard anything from her and was beginning to worry. But not because of the lack of communication between them, but rather, the relief that she had not responded. That way, he would be able to carry on as he pleased with Mika. And that was not fair to either of them.

"Truth or dare?" Mika responded, taking a bowl of noodles from the table and putting some in her bowl.

"Dare." Avery responded.

"Okay. Try this," she answered as she put the noodles down and picked up a plate with what appeared to be octopus. Avery slowly reached for it. Mika giggled again as he fearfully took an ample piece between his chopsticks.