Avery and Jenna Pt. 06: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped rocking for an instant and put her hands onto his chest. Using it for leverage, she began to lift herself up and down on him. Experiencing that was more than enough to get moan after moan from her. It felt even better to bounce on him than it did to rock. With each upward movement, Avery would pull his hips down to remove more of his cock out of her. And when she came back down, he pushed up into her. Their bodies were in perfect measure. Mika's strong legs did not mind the workout. Though when she grew tired, she replaced energy with passion. Hearing Avery moan her name out loud made her wetter. Each time he said her name, Mika bounced on him a little harder. The sound of their sex was intoxicating to the both of them. Her pussy was swollen and beginning to grip down on Avery's cock as she felt him hitting every spot inside of her. She felt a potent orgasm approaching.

Choosing her favorite way to fuck him, she started rocking on him again. The rocking back and forth made him persistently rub against her spot and that was what she needed. Mika's mouth formed his name and began to say it aloud along with his moaning of hers. They took turns speaking to each other. Mika could tell Avery was getting close. His hands had a powerful command of her hips and were causing her to thrash. Her hair danced in all directions as her pussy compressed down hard on him, signaling that her climax was nearly there. Avery was just as close as she was. He felt his balls begin to tense in anticipation of their expulsion of his cum. He made no attempt to pull out or warn her of his impending ejaculation. And it would not have mattered to Mika, anyway. Nothing was going to stop her from fucking his strong dick. She felt a kind of animal lust take over as her hips grinded down onto him.

She made unrecognizable sounds as her orgasm exploded between her legs. Her pussy compressed down on Avery like a vice. She kept fucking him through the orgasm, and with each time she rocked, she noticed her peak seemed to start up again. Avery could hold back no longer as he felt her embrace him. He let himself loose and spewed the first shot of cum deep into her. Mika felt it enter her and shouted at its balminess. She kept riding hard for Avery as each shot intensified her orgasm. They were both shouting and calling out each other's names as Avery filled her up. Mika soon felt herself beginning to go limp. She had to stop, even though Avery was still hard and it still felt incredible inside of her. She collapsed on top of him as he finished cumming. They were spent. They were out of breath.

Mika felt like a soppy mess. Her hair was drenched in sweat. Her pussy was moist from her fluids and Avery's cum. It ached from being strained. She made no attempt to take him out. She wanted to feel him there for as long as she could. Avery could not believe how snug Mika was. Even as their breathing normalized, Mika held onto him for dear life, and it was that feeling that kept Avery hard throughout the entire descent. Several minutes passed before Mika tried to move. She sat up again, putting her hands onto his chest. As she did, she felt her pussy cry for mercy. Avery had thoroughly opened her. Mika slowly lifted herself up, gnashing her teeth as Avery's length escaped its resting place. In agony but satisfied, she fell to his side. Mika took Avery's head in her hands and placed it onto her chest and she held him like a baby. She kissed his forehead as his arms found their way around her petite body.

"You make me feel so beautiful," she finally spoke to him.

"You are beautiful," he responded, his head aching a bit from his immense climax.

"So are you."

"So, how was it?"

"It was everything I hoped it would be."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. You felt so big inside of me."

"I hope I didn't hurt you."

"It's fine. It's the good kind of pain."

"So, what does this mean for us?"

"It means that I am yours now. I have given you everything that I could. I hope it was enough for you."

"And what if I choose to keep what you have given me?"

"Then I will continue to give it to you. As much as you want. As often as you want. And I will do my best to please you."

"And I will do the same."

"Whether you want me or not, I'm yours forever now."

"Forever is easy, Mika. It's the day after that is hard."

"If the day after is as hard as you were, I can handle it."

"And if it's harder?"

"I'll adjust. I'll have you to help me through it."

TO BE CONTINUED.