Avery and Jenna Pt. 09: Visitant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to Mr. Hines. I think the bank offers student loan reimbursement for its associates."

"That's amazing. I'll take advantage of that, if I can."

"Good idea. So, do you like the city?"

"Honestly, I haven't seen much of it. Literally, all I've found is our office, a grocery store, and the local Planet Fitness. I haven't had time to do much else. Thank God for the weekend. I'll probably do some exploring," she said, putting her mug down on the table. "How long have you and Jenna been here?"

"We moved here about a year ago. We're both trying to get our MBAs," he replied.

"What did you end up studying?"

"Finance."

"Interesting choice. And Jenna?"

"Architecture."

"That's good. She's still a genius, I see."

"Yeah, she's very smart," he said, nodding his head.

"Listen, I want to apologize again for what happened this afternoon. It felt like you were sending me some signals, but I guess I misinterpreted you."

"That's not good, considering your job is to interpret."

"Well, with English, there's too many subtleties. Most of the languages I learned have direct ways of saying things. Be it actual words or some kind of intonation."

"It's all right. You weren't completely wrong. I definitely gave off a signal or two." They shared a moment of looking at each other before Erin pointed to his mug.

"Would you like another cup?"

"I'd love one. Thank you," he answered. She smiled and collected it from him. As she stood up, Avery noticed her succulent ass in her pants. Considerable, admirable effort went into getting it so shapely. He slowly rose and walked toward the entrance of the kitchen, which at first glance, was par for the course. A refrigerator and stove were on one side, along with a small washer and dryer stacked on top of each other. On the opposite side facing the dining room was unused counter space, the sink, and a dishwashing machine. Erin stood towards the back of the kitchen where her coffee maker sat. He calmly walked in, pretending to be interested at everything else but her.

"You have a lovely apartment," he said, moving towards her as he looked around without seeing much of anything.

"Thanks. Once I get some more furniture and some photos hung, I think it'll really feel like a home, you know?" She said, hearing the coffee beginning to pour into his mug. As the machine finished its task, she turned her head to see Avery only a few feet away from her.

"Here you go," she said, handing him the mug back. Avery smiled and drank the coffee quickly once again. Erin watched in happiness as he satiated his thirst. Mere seconds passed before he had finished its steaming contents.

"You must like it," she said, looking to the empty mug.

"It's good. Plus, I'm lagging a bit, so it's a good pick-me-up," he replied.

"I think I have one more pod if you'd like another?" She asked. Avery smiled and handed her the mug. She collected it again and removed the water pitcher from the coffee maker. As she filled it in the sink, Avery inched towards her, stopping when he was directly behind her on the other side of the kitchen. Erin could sense his positioning. She turned around and looked at him. Their eyes linked for a moment. Knowing that he was checking her out, Erin just smiled and turned to stop the water. She reattached the pitcher to the coffee maker and powered it back on. As the machine heated the water in the pitcher, Avery gazed down at her round ass held prisoner in her pants. Erin, again, could sense his eyes on her, an altogether flattering sensation. She smiled again as he admired her. She leaned forward slightly, giving him a tasteful, tantalizing view.

"Plain again?" She asked. Avery did not answer, nor did his gaze depart from her figure. He raised his hands towards her. Her young body was within inches of his grasp. Before he could make contact, she turned around and handed him the mug again. Avery quickly accepted it, only taking a small sip of its contents this time. Erin could discern the desire on his face like a book, certain that she was not misinterpreting anything this time. She glanced down quickly and saw the bulge in his pants. Instinctively, she bit the left corner of her bottom lip. Avery placed the mug down onto the counter behind him and looked back at her.

"It's a little hot," he lied, still looking at her. He quickly glanced at her tight shirt. Unlike her ass, her breasts had not grown since high school. At most, she was a B-cup. Not that her cup size mattered; through the tight shirt, their curvature still looked majestic.

"Oh. We should let it cool," she said, turning around to fill up her mug. Again, she sensed his gaze on her ass. She leaned forward a second time with a fuller extension. Erin felt confident in her ascertainment of the situation: he wanted her.

"Are we going to talk, or are you just going to keep staring at my ass?" She asked quietly, standing straight again. One of his hands immediately swept into her hair. The other, he planted solidly on her full ass. He pulled her hair down firmly, yanking her head backward. Erin was caught without guard by his actions, but were honestly, exactly what she wanted. He explored over both of her butt cheeks, squeezing and slapping each one. He released her hair and pushed her head down onto the counter, effectively bending her at her waist.

"Yes!" She managed to shout out as Avery held her down and began to spank her roughly. With each slap, Erin let out a violent, vulgar vociferation. She submitted. Placing her palms flatly on the countertop, she closed her eyes and delighted in his hard flaying. Avery slapped Erin's ass wildly, freeing agreeing moans and shouts with each hit. Avery stopped momentarily and indulged in a long stare of Erin's curvy butt. There were no actual thoughts being thought as he stared at it. There was no autonomous being behind the dark browns of his eyes. Just a husk driven by instinct. Avery reached for his pants, unhooking his belt. He speedily unzipped them and thrust them down onto the floor. After spanking her a few more times, he reached for the waistband of her pants to disrobe her. Underneath was a royal blue thong. Possessing neither lace nor patterns, the simple undergarment did its job to ensure she was not entirely uncovered underneath her yoga pants.

In a single motion, Avery pulled her pants to her ankles. With a second singular motion, he positioned her thong down far enough that nothing was obstructing him from the warm hole he had traversed hours earlier. The blue thong stopped in the middle of her thighs. Because her legs were spaced apart, gravity alone could not bring it down. It stretched from leg to leg like a bridge. Avery afforded himself a few strokes to make sure he was rigid. He spat into his hand and rubbed it onto his cock before pushing himself inside of Erin. She wailed out in frenzy as she felt him opening her. Avery released her neck and put both hands onto her waist. Allowing her no time to get acclimated to his size, he immediately started fucking. His motions were hard and quick. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the entire apartment. Erin kept her head situated on the counter along with her hands. She spoke no words, but her moans and occasional screams were enough to encourage Avery to continue. Avery looked down to try viewing her exposed ass, but his dress shirt kept obstructing his vision. He inevitably relented; the sex was better than the view, anyway. Erin, in a pleasurable stupor, formed a single word.

"Yes!"

It was the only word she spoke throughout the sex. His penetration felt deep and intense; not enough to cause Erin to cum, but it was amazing simply having him inside of her. After a few minutes, Avery sped up. The increase in speed caused Erin to raise her head into the air. She continued to announce her approval of his pounding, her hair flying in any which way as Avery ruthlessly entered her. Avery did not care that it was wrong. He did not care that it might be hurting Erin. He only cared that he continued. She was tight. Tighter even than Jenna. She was well-lubricated from enjoying Avery's fierce spanking. As time passed, Avery could not even feel her encasing him. He could not feel her steamy hole milking him. He could not feel her lean waist in his large hands. Nor could he feel his hamstring beginning to spasm from the awkward angle and the rapid thrusting. He could not even hear Erin repeatedly saying the single, reassuring word. He went numb; the idea of Jenna was lost in his mind. Alicia's harsh words vanished as well. He fucked Erin for all he was worth, but it was a hollow, emotionally shallow encounter.

What finally brought him back to himself was his oncoming climax. He was so far along that he did not have time to pull out of her. It was right at that moment where the peak of the orgasm had been achieved and would be followed less than a second later by his squirting. And did he ever squirt. Erin shouted at the top of her lungs when she felt his cock swell to its maximum potential. Avery fell on top of her, keeping himself inside of her as his cock released its fluids. Erin reached behind her and grabbed Avery's ass to coax him deeper into her. Her hand slipped a second later, but she placed it back onto him. She wanted all of it. Every drop. Their breathing labored and a layer of sweat glistening on both of their bodies, Erin rested her head back on the kitchen counter. Avery positioned his head onto the back of hers. As the rise became a fall, Avery could feel his hamstring tighten and cramp. He tried to pull out of her, but keeping his leg stretched the way it was, alleviated the pain.

"I'm sorry," he said, sitting up as much as he could. The way they were angled, his cock was still deep in her and she was pinned against the counter.

"It's okay," she responded, looking back to see him.

"I'm sorry. I have a cramp and I can't move my leg," he confessed, leaning forward a bit.

"It's fine. No rush," she responded. Though she did not say it, she hoped he would never take himself out of her. After a minute or so, the cramp subsided. Avery could sit up and move his leg. He pulled back. Erin's pussy was painted dark red as he pulled out of her. When he did, a substantial amount of cum followed. It dripped onto her pants and blue thong. Erin looked between her legs and saw a long, thin strand of his cum swinging between her legs. Embarrassed, she quickly yanked her thong back to her waist and got resituated.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that," he exclaimed.

"It's fine, really. I just need to go to the bathroom," she said, turning around to look at him. Her pants soon joined her thong around her waist.

"I'm sorry."

"Avery, it's fine. I wanted you to fuck me," she assured him. She put her hands on his chest and rubbed it to put him at ease. "I'm just going to use the bathroom. Please, don't go anywhere." She scampered away, presumably to clean up the mess Avery made inside of her. Steadily, he realized the disastrous actions that had occurred. The implications became more evident as he tucked his shirt back into his pants and fastened his belt back around his waist. Even if Erin was all right with what happened, he knew he would not be. And neither would Jenna.

A CLOSE CALL

It was so kind of Erin to drive Avery home, considering what he had just done to her. The ride to his apartment was a quiet one, save for the driving directions and some niceties. Avery held his transponder against the building lock of the front entrance. The door made a loud buzzing sound and unlocked for him. He raced inside and immediately went up the stairs. Since he lived only on the second floor, he always took the stairs. It helped him a get a little bit of exercise. This time, he was racing against a clock. He did not see Jenna's car in the parking lot, but he only saw one side of the building. It was possible she was already home, with her car parked on the opposite side of the building.

After unlocking the door, he moved straightaway to the bathroom. He disrobed as quickly as he could and hopped into the shower. The goal was to wash away Erin's smell before Jenna had a chance to notice it. Avery was in such a hurry that he did not even adjust the water temperature to his preferred level; he liked the water to be steaming, which was far too hot for Jenna, who preferred it lukewarm. He grabbed a blue bar of soap and began to rub it against his cock, stretching it out to make sure he cleaned every inch.

Meanwhile, Jenna had, in fact, parked her car, a modest black sedan, in the back of the condominium. After entering the building, she stepped into the mailroom. In the small box was a grocery store circular, some coupons to advertise a new local restaurant, and a birthday card addressed from her mother. A quick glance of the front parking lot yielded no sign of Avery's car. She walked up the stairs, anxious to display her hair and nails. She had chosen a soft pink on her fingers and toes. Her tips were cut down only an inch. It was shampooed and conditioned, leaving behind a stellar fragrance. A shower was still needed before the evening could begin. As she turned the key to the door, she observed it was not locked. Pushing the door open, her eyes assessed the apartment. No one was in her immediate sight, but she could hear the shower running.

"Avery?" She called out, hopeful of hearing his voice. No response came. Avery was busy, frantically scrubbing away at his loins. He did not hear Jenna entering the apartment over the sound of the water. She very slowly pushed open the door to the bathroom, peering inside.

"Is that you, Avery?" She called out. Hearing her voice, Avery dropped the soap and almost slipped from all the lather that had accumulated. Jenna heard the shuffling and backed into the doorframe, in case it was an intruder of some kind. A slightly farfetched idea, perhaps, and yet justified, since the area in which they lived was riddled with questionable activity.

"Yeah, it's me," he answered, reaching down to pick up the soap.

"Oh. You scared me!" She said, kicking her sneakers off in the living room. Like Avery, she began to undress, beginning with a pair of purple tights and a black tank top. Underneath her shirt was a simple black sports bra. She stepped into the bathroom and opened the curtain to steal a peek at Avery's wet body, biting her bottom lip as he came into focus. Feeling exposed, he spread the soap all over his body, as though he were showering.

"I never get tired of looking at that," she said, peering down at his semi-erect phallus. Avery snickered as his anxiety ebbed. He made it just in time.

"Your hair looks amazing," he complimented in earnest. His quick scrubbing motions continued. Though flattered by his comment, Jenna could tell something was amiss.

"Are you all right?" She asked, lifting off her shirt to show off her incredible assets being held in place by the sports bra.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You just seem like you're in a hurry."

"No. Everything's fine," he retorted. Jenna looked down at his member and noticed how it was wetter and covered with more soap than the rest of his body. She stood there with her hand on her waist, putting a puzzle together with the pieces she had in front of her.

"I walked in on you masturbating, didn't I?" She questioned, with such a matter of fact tone. Avery sighed and snickered once again. He had not been caught.

"You got me," he said convincingly. Jenna smiled and leaned forward to rub Avery's member.

"Were you thinking about me?" She asked, stroking him from the tip of his head to the base.

"Of course," he answered. Jenna gave his manhood a few more strokes before rinsing the soap from her hand.

"I don't want you to stop, but I don't want you to be drained, either," she answered, taking off her bra. Jenna leaned over and slid her tight pants down her slender legs. "I wouldn't mind swallowing a load or two after dinner."

"I can wait until then," he said, continuing to wash his body. He had inadvertently started, so he reasoned that he might as well finish. If nothing else, he would be clean and could enjoy the sight of Jenna's soon-to-be wet body.

"Hey, where's your car? I don't think I saw it in the parking lot," she inquired, peeling off her tight, plain underwear.

"Oh. I had one too many with Alicia earlier, so I left my car there and took an Uber home," he said. Jenna opened the shower curtain again, stepping in to join him.

"That was responsible of you. Do you want to go get it before we go to dinner or just leave it until tomorrow?" She asked, positioning a shower cap onto her styled hair.

"I think it will be safe overnight, but I'd like it if we could pick it up tomorrow morning after we leave the hotel."

"What time are our reservations again?"

"I made them for eight."

"In that case, I don't mind driving. I'm really excited about it, so I don't care if I have to drive us there," she said, grabbing her body sponge and pouring some pink, flower-scented body wash onto it.

"How's Alicia doing?" Avery had finished his scrubbing and was rinsing away the soap when Jenna asked her question.

"She's good. Apparently, she's been dating a girl for the past few months."

"Really? I wonder what that's been like," she said, starting her bath by rubbing her breasts with the sponge. Avery watched as she bathed her upper body. Just seeing her skin glisten with soap and water was such a vision. No one, man or woman, could find the sight unattractive.

"It was enjoyable for her."

"What is it like, sleeping with a girl?"

"It's pretty damn good," Avery said, leaning forward and kissing Jenna as he stepped out of the shower. Finding his answer unsatisfactory, Jenna continued her shower, envisioning her own scenarios of being with a girl.

RULE NUMBER TWO

The drive was surprisingly short, since there was very little traffic. The lovers passed the time by Avery reaching up Jenna's dress to rub her clit through her underwear. Though enticing, she invariably insisted he stop, since it was too distracting for her to simultaneously drive and be fingered.

When Jenna's emerald eyes saw the hotel, she was overcome by the sophistication of it. Sparkling amidst street lamps and moonlight, the Blake Hotel was staggering in size, reaching thirty floors into the air. The entrance of the hotel showcased tall pillars made of white marble. They parked in the equally impressive garage on the street across from the hotel.

A few minutes later, they entered the lobby. The inside carpet was burgundy. Several circular sitting areas rested in the middle of the open room, while various customer service desks surrounded them. In the back-right corner was a large business center containing public computers and printers. Next to that was a gift shop and what appeared to be a convenience store stocked with drinks, snacks and medicines. Jenna collected their reserved table; Avery rented a suite for them. Some champagne, glasses and ice would be waiting, free of charge. Being a banker for the hotel, he received a substantial discount on the cost. A suite in the Blake would normally set someone back over $300.

After securing the room keys in his pocket, he walked into the quaint, dimly lit restaurant to find Jenna sitting at a square table covered by a burgundy tablecloth. Her white jacket was hanging from a coatrack near the entrance of the restaurant. Avery removed his and gave it to the host, a tall, slender, balding man in a black tuxedo. There were many tables with different, well-dressed personalities enjoying the uber-fine dining experience. Atop their table were short, wide candles; the light from their small fires bounced from Jenna's fair skin amazingly. The fire also reflected the dangling, white earrings titivating her cute ears. Her cherry-red hair was pulled upward tightly. She was clad in a white dress that exposed a modest amount of her legs, with gold trim tracing the top near her shoulders and bottom near her thighs. The figure-hugging dress covered only one shoulder and in the winter air, it was inadequate in keeping her warm. However, since they were going to, what she considered to be the most extravagant dinner in their courtship, she wanted to appear extravagant. Avery wore a black, white and grey striped shirt, black dress pants, and simple black dress shoes. When she saw him, she smiled and waved her hand to catch his attention. He did not need the help, however, as he recognized the shimmer of candlelight on her skin. He joined her at the table.