Avery and Jenna Pt. 09: Visitant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I picked a wine for us. I think you'll like it. It's a white, but it's not as sweet like some white wines," she answered, taking a long sip of it. Avery sipped it from a tall, wide glass. He picked up the bottle to see what she chose. The wine was called "Baton Bleu". Avery noticed on the bottle, there was a picture of two bulldogs playing tug of war with a blue stick. He wondered where people got these silly ideas for wine bottle labels.

"You're right. It's not bad," he exclaimed, placing the glass down on the table.

They exchanged small talk, trading stories about their respective days. They shared an appetizer of spinach and artichoke dip. Jenna ordered a seafood platter, complete with clams, oysters, and two types of crab. Avery went in for a hearty porterhouse. Normally, he avoided such expensive entrées, but today was Jenna's birthday; it was an occasion to splurge. In between the stretches of conversation, Jenna and Avery gazed into each other's eyes, enchanted by the luxurious food, by the luxurious surrounding, and by one another. For dessert, Jenna ordered a large slice of devil's food cake for them to share. They were one bottle deep into the absurdly-labeled wine and were making strides toward finishing the second. As their waitress, a short, round young woman with goldenrod hair, cleared the empty plates from the table, Avery reached into his pocket, using the quiet moment to give Jenna her birthday gift.

"All right. Are you ready for your present?" He asked with a boyish mien on his face.

"Sure," she answered, wearing a perfect smile as she often did. Avery revealed from his pocket, a long grey jewelry box. He placed it onto the table and passed it over to Jenna. She opened it anxiously. Speechless, she put her hand over her mouth in disbelief. Inside was a silver necklace. It possessed a heart-shaped charm dressed up with diamonds and emeralds.

"There was a choice of gems. I got emeralds because of your eyes. I felt it was appropriate," he said. Jenna's eyes begin to swell with tears as she looked at the generous gift.

"It's beautiful," she said. Avery sat up and removed it from the box. He stretched it around her neck and clasped it for her. Its weighty pull elicited feelings of regality and love.

"It's breathtaking," she said, watching him return to his chair.

"You think so?"

"How much did this cost?" She questioned.

"Rule number two, remember? We don't ask each other how much gifts cost," he fired back, shaking his finger at her.

"It's gorgeous. I feel like a princess. I am so flattered by this, but I know just getting a room in this hotel is ridiculous and this extravagant dinner is ridiculous, and I don't like you spending all this money on me, especially when we already rent a condo we can barely afford."

"You don't have to worry. We all got bonuses from the Blake account, and I just thought you deserved something extraordinary this year," he spoke. Jenna wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"I'm trying not to ruin my makeup," she decried, sniffling a bit as the waitress arrived with their cake. Avery picked up the small dessert fork and cut a reasonably-sized piece for Jenna. He moved the fork to her mouth and Jenna happily accepted it.

"How is it?"

"Amazing," she answered. "It's nice and moist. And the icing isn't too terribly sweet, either."

"Well, for nine dollars a slice, it better be damn near perfect," he responded. She took the fork from him and repeated the same treatment.

"Mmm, that is good," he said, nodding his head in agreement as he chewed. They proceeded to switch off, taking small pieces of the cake and feeding it to one another.

"Oh, I meant to tell you this. Do you remember Erin? From high school?" The question made Avery's heart stop. He swallowed the cake in his mouth without thoroughly chewing, and it almost caused him to choke. He reached for the glass of water to his right and swallowed a portion of its contents. Fortunately, it was enough to help him get the poorly masticated dessert down his throat.

"Uhh, yeah, vaguely," he lied, feeding her some of the cake.

"I know this may sound really crazy and I'm probably wrong about it, but I swear I saw her leaving our parking lot when I got home today. Wouldn't that be a weird coincidence if she lived here, too?"

"Yeah, that would be odd," he said, feeding her. The large cake slice was now halfway eaten. They were both stuffed, but it was too delicious to stop eating.

"So, what did you and Alicia talk about?"

"Nothing too serious. She basically told me to make sure I was good to you."

"Well, that was sweet of her. Sage advice. You should listen to it."

"I think I'm doing a very good job of making sure you are happy and provided for. What do you think?" Avery asked, expecting to be met with Jenna's approval. Instead, Jenna paused for a moment, cleared her throat, and scooped another small piece of cake in the fork.

"Today, you've been perfect. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now," she said, giving him the loaded fork.

"Today? Tiffany and Mika notwithstanding, when was I not good to you?" Jenna sighed quickly.

"It's not worth talking about right now."

"Come on. I want to know."

"And I don't want to ruin the evening by discussing it."

"I'll tell you how much the necklace cost," he offered, putting the fork in her mouth. Jenna chewed for a bit before swallowing and looking down at the table. She reached for her glass of wine and took a long sip.

"Things like last night," she said softly, trying to keep the outside world from hearing their conversation.

"What about last night?"

"You were...a little severe with me. Like, to the point where I was getting concerned," she confessed. Jenna's sentence dripped of shame.

"I was? I didn't mean to be." Before he could apologize, Jenna tried to smooth over the situation without causing any friction between them.

"I know you didn't. I know you never mean to act that way," she said, taking another sip of wine to finish off the glass. The way she spoke made it appear as though there were more she wanted to say.

"But what?" Avery coaxed, pressing her for more information. Jenna sighed again, taking the fork from Avery and putting it onto the small dessert plate.

"So, we were both really horny. And we were fucking. You were gagging me when I was sucking you. You were pulling my hair. All of which is fine. It was incredible, and I loved every moment of it. But then...you started lubing me up for anal." On her face was a stern and unyielding expression.

"Did I not use enough lube?"

"That's not the point. Full disclosure: I was hoping that we could have anal tonight since it's my birthday. Now, I like anal with you. It usually feels good. I'm rarely ever sore afterward because you're normally very thoughtful and considerate of my limits. But last night, you weren't. Last night, you fucked me, so hard, that I had to remind myself throughout the whole thing that you weren't some stranger. Because I felt like you didn't love me. I felt like you were just using me to get off and didn't care if I could handle it or not," she admitted, reaching for her wine glass. She swallowed back the few remaining drops in her glass.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

"Don't get me wrong. I was enjoying myself until the butt sex. Then I just kind of felt like garbage. I'm still raw from it, so I couldn't handle it tonight no matter how much I was looking forward to it. And it's not just with anal. Occasionally, you'll pull my hair a little too hard or you'll slap me a little too hard or you'll choke me and very nearly cause me to black out. It doesn't happen all that often, which is why I never bring it up. But when it happens, I have to constantly remind myself that you love me, and that the person calling me a slut isn't treating me like one, too." Avery sat silent as Jenna's concerns eerily echoed a similar complaint from earlier in the day.

"I know that I am a little complicated at times. I don't want you to be afraid of being rough with me. And I don't want to tell you to stop being rough because, frankly, it's a big turn-on for me. I don't want it to change. But there's a fine line between being rough and being sadistic. On occasion, you cross it with me. Last night was one of those times. So, if you could just test my limits a bit before you decide to go all male pornstar on me, I can let you know how much of something I can tolerate that particular time and we can avoid all of this." Avery continued to sit quietly. Jenna reached for his hand and took it in hers. "Is that okay with you?"

"Of course. I'm sorry for hurting you." Jenna felt the night was beginning to unravel. Perhaps she should have been more adamant about waiting to have the conversation another night, but she was relieved to finally speak to him about his sporadic transgressions. Still, the mood had gone from romantic and magical to somber and Avery's silence made him appear obdurate. She sighed and squeezed his hand tightly.

"I love you, Avery. I want to be with you forever," she said. Avery slowly moved his hand to take a hold of hers.

"I love you, too, Jenna," he replied, looking into her iridescent, olive eyes.

"Let's move on from this," she spoke confidently. "Why don't we get a box and take the rest of this cake to our room?"

"Sure," he responded, still harboring her words, which pierced him like tiny daggers.

After paying and generously tipping their attentive server, Avery escorted Jenna to their room. It was on the twelfth floor, room 1210. The inside was what one would expect from a hotel of this prestige. Three medium-sized, unrelated pictures were on the soft taupe walls. There sat a king-sized bed with a white, red, and sky blue wintery design in the center of the room. A medium-sized LED television sat atop a dresser with three drawers. There was a black safe in the corner of the room. The bathroom was spacious, featuring a tub large enough for the two of them. In between the dresser and the makeshift hangers in the corner, there was a small black refrigerator. Sitting atop of it was a large bucket of ice and two bottles of champagne. Avery pulled one from the ice and popped the cork on it. He poured some into her glass until it was full. Then he did the same for his own. There were both mildly intoxicated already from all the wine they drank at dinner, but neither of them had to work tomorrow and it was an occasion to celebrate. They clanked their glasses together.

"Happy birthday, Jenna. I wish you nothing but love and happiness. And I will do whatever I have to do to contribute to that happiness," he said. She smiled widely and leaned forward to kiss him deeply. They both quickly emptied the champagne glasses. Jenna placed her glass back onto the refrigerator and excused herself as she went to the bathroom. Avery removed his watch and placed it, his wallet, and phone onto the dresser. He filled their glasses a second time. Jenna emerged from the bathroom three minutes later. She recollected her glass and imbibed its contents. Avery mimicked her actions, heading into the bathroom. As he popped his seal, he swayed like a tall tree in a strong breeze. It was a miracle he did not make a mess of the toilet. He washed and dried his hands and exited the bathroom. Jenna's glass was, again, drained and left on the fridge, but Jenna was nowhere to be found. As Avery wobbled to the open room, he saw her. Removed was her elegant white dress. She sat on the bed, knees pinned downward and her legs spread apart. She reached behind her head and unhooked her barrette. After a few shakes, her hair was completely free of the bun. No bra was present amongst her discarded clothes; she wore only a scanty pair of white satin panties with a thin, lace trim on the top waistband near her stomach and on the bottom near her thighs. Avery was completely mesmerized by the exquisite sight before him. Jenna knew how Avery felt from the countenance on his face.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi," he said back at a similar volume.

"Come here," she said. Avery did as he was told. Jenna, remaining on her knees, moved to the edge of the bed and wrapped her arms around him. They embraced, kissing as though they had not seen each other in years. Their tongues darted into each other's mouths. Avery could feel Jenna's nipples hardening against his chest. Jenna grasped for Avery's shirt and began to undo the buttons while they kissed. In response, Avery reached up and lightly pinched Jenna's nipples, eliciting moans from her. Once his shirt was open, she withdrew her lips and leaned back a bit.

"I want you so bad right now," she whispered, looking towards his crotch to see if he felt the same.

"I want you too," he reciprocated. Jenna moved one of Avery's hands onto the back of her head.

"Don't worry about my limits tonight," she said quietly, reaching down to find his belt buckle. Avery watched as her delicate hands expertly removed it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please," she replied. Without breaking eye contact from him, she fastened his belt around her neck, tightening it snugly.

"Make me your dirty slut," she cooed. Avery turned around to finish his glass of champagne, and then hastily removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Jenna reached for his boxers and pulled his cock from them without waiting for them to be removed. She spread her full lips around him, sliding down his length, trekking all the way to his base. Her mouth sucked him hard and slow, using an ample amount of saliva. She made sure to be as vocal as she possibly could, knowing Avery loved the sounds of her mouth on him as much as the sight or the feeling. After retracing her mouth, she kissed the head on each side. Next, she lifted him and licked up and down, from his head to his balls.

Abandoning his shaft momentarily, Jenna lowered her head to take one of his balls into her voracious mouth. She massaged it with her lips and tongue. She released it, making a pop sound, from her mouth and gave the other testicle equal treatment. Avery dropped back his head in pleasure. Jenna looked at him as his face held the familiar appearance of satisfaction. Within six mesmerizing minutes, his whole scrotum was polished to a glossy finish. She grabbed the hard, long dick back into her hand and slapped her cheek with it multiple times before swallowing it again. Jenna placed Avery's belt into his hand, relinquishing control to gag her with his cock with as much force as he pleased.

Avery's legs shook as Jenna accepted him into her throat. Jenna dangled him for the full length of one breath before releasing him. She inhaled deeply, a luxury she had, a few seconds prior, denied herself. Avery could no longer wait, as he reached down and grabbed Jenna. Jenna took the cue, turned around, and got on her hands and knees. He tugged her sexy panties from her thin waist and slid them off. He tossed them to the side and positioned himself behind her. Standing behind the beautiful, vulnerable redhead, Avery's body fell numb again. No thoughts were thought. His brain switched to autopilot. In lieu of his cognizance, stood biological imperative alone.

Mechanically, Avery spat into his hand and rubbed the saliva onto his cock. He pulled Jenna backwards by the belt around her neck, aligned the head of his angry erection with her red, swollen asshole, and without warning, began to shove himself inside. Jenna wailed like a banshee as he penetrated her ass, utterly dazed from Avery's actions. There was no usual respect for his girth. No proper, ample use of lubricant. Combined with the fact that Jenna was still significantly compromised from the previous, reckless anal sex, this moment was outright dangerous. Jenna gripped the comforter on the bed; the sting was inexpressible. Jenna shouted once more as Avery pulled back and pushed forth inside of her. Jenna immediately wished to stop, and turned her head to look upon him.

"Stop! That's my ass, Avery," she said firmly. A hollow expression shallowly stared back at her, one which terrified Jenna to her very core. Avery did not stop. He retreated and penetrated a third time, driving his un-lubricated length entirely into Jenna's ass. Feeling herself be that deeply penetrated caused her to throw her head forward in discomfort. Perhaps it was just the alcohol, she tried to reason; he did not realize what he was doing. Though when Avery began to fervently fuck her fragile asshole, she knew that he had not heard her plea to cease. Even if she wanted him to do as he was, there was no way she could take it so roughly without lubricant, and especially not after how viciously he was with her last night.

"I said stop!" She screamed, managing to lift her left leg to kick Avery away. His dick painfully emerged from her ass. Avery stumbled back into the dresser, almost tripping and falling. He steadied himself with a hand, falling onto one of the empty champagne glasses. His weight shattered it effortlessly. Small glass fragments embedded themselves in his hand as he regained his balance. He recomposed himself, examining the injury as blood dispensed from his wound; the alcohol in his system kept him from feeling any pain. Jenna stayed bent over, unwilling to move and trapping tears in her eyes. She had no words for the way she felt. Fearful that actual damage may have been caused, she hesitated to change positions. Gradually, she turned so she could sit on her right side, facing Avery. She breathed deeply, trying to fend off the immense discomfort.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" She waited for a response from Avery, a response that did not come. Jenna's pain ebbed as fury flowed.

"Rule three, Avery. I told you earlier that I was too sore for anal, but you just shoved your dick in there anyway. Were you trying to hurt me? Because that's how I feel."

Avery stood quiet and motionless, watching the blood drip from his hand. Removing his belt from around her neck, she took notice of his bleeding hand.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked, still frozen from his advance. Swiftly and bizarrely, Avery grabbed his shirt from the floor and buttoned it. He zipped up his pants and picked up his phone. Avery walked speedily to the door and left, leaving behind his wallet. He said nothing to her. Jenna, a tender, mawkish mess, allowed an entire river of tears to flow when the door slammed closed.

CARNAL

The room was dark. Save for a small amount of light from a streetlamp outside the window, there was nothing else illuminating the sky. Not even a moon. The outline of a double-size bed, a large drawer, and a small wooden nightstand with a lamp and book on top of it seemed to be the only things in the room. The minute light outside was enough to show a tan and olive colored blanket on the bed. Erin lied underneath the blanket, her eyes closed, and a quiet snore humming in her throat. Suddenly, a soft trilling sound filled the room. Erin groaned out loud as her phone vibrated on her nightstand. She reached over and answered it without checking the caller.

"Hello?" She said sleepily.

"Erin, wake up. It's Avery."

"Avery? What time is it?" She inquired, rubbing the rheum out of her eyes.

"It's late. I'm sorry for calling you at this hour, but I lost my wallet and I'm in a cab. I'm about five minutes away from you," he said hastily.

"What? You're coming back over?"

"Are you able cover my cab fare and I'll pay you back once I find my wallet?"

"What? Pay for your cab?"

"Just until I can find my wallet. I promise I will pay you back." Erin sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I don't know if I have enough cash for that."

"This cabbie takes card." A short pause occurred as Erin tried to form her thoughts.

"Please?" Avery said desperately.

"Okay. Okay. Let me throw on my robe and I'll come down. Just text me when you get here."