Avery and Jenna Pt. 09: Visitant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Erin." The phone went dead a few moments later.

As requested, Avery texted Erin as the cab turned into the parking lot. She walked down the stairs in an aquamarine robe, hurried to the cab and handed the driver a dark blue credit card. Avery opened the cab door and stepped out. The bleeding from his hand had eased somewhat but small drops still littered the ground. When Erin got her card back from the cabbie, she thanked him and turned to Avery, noticing his injured left hand but did not have time to ask him anything before he started running up the stairs to her apartment. Slowly, Erin followed him, worried about his hand and the reason for his unexpected visit.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" Erin asked, using a pair of tweezers to remove the pieces of glass in his hand. Avery did not answer her. He sat silently, trying to comprehend why he would suddenly run out on Jenna. Or why he would do what he did to her. None of it made sense. He felt he was not in control of himself. Some force possessed him, overriding his faculties. He rested his still-bleeding hand on Erin's couch pillow as she nursed the wound.

"Are you going to say anything to me?" She said, putting the tweezers on the small coffee table beside her. She took a bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured it onto a small washcloth.

"This may sting." Lightly, she dabbed the washcloth onto Avery's hand. Despite her warning, there was no discomfort. Perhaps there would be, once he sobered up. Erin's face wore concern for him as she treated the remaining areas of his hand with alcohol. As she sighed next to him, Avery finally found some words to speak.

"Thank you," he whispered. She cracked a smile from the side of her mouth. Placing the cloth onto the small coffee table, the final step was to wrap his hand with gauze.

"He speaks," she said gently, making sure to cover his entire palm. She fastened a metal pin into the tourniquet and moved his hand to her lips and kissed it.

"I imagine you're not going to tell me about this, are you?" She said, placing his hand back on the pillow. Avery did not respond. His silence frustrated her.

"Didn't think so." She sat up to go towards the kitchen. In response, Avery grabbed her and pulled her back onto the couch. He turned her head towards his and kissed her deeply. Caught off guard, she at first sat uncomfortably but soon melted into his embrace. She raised her hands and placed them both onto the back of his head. They turned their heads and Avery slipped his tongue into Erin's mouth. He delicately rubbed the tip of her tongue with his. Moments later, he pulled away and ran his tongue against her lips. It was something she loved during those sessions when they made out stolen away in their high school. She loosened up, giggling as she rediscovered her teenage thrill of his tongue swiping across her bottom lip. Before long, Avery moved to her top lip. As he spread his tongue against her, she noticed a slight dampness between her legs. He finally backed away and looked at Erin's eyes. They were closed, but she wore an intimate, sensual expression. When the cool tide of blues in her irises met Avery's earthly browns, she smiled widely, and a row of perfectly straight pearl teeth greeted him.

"Do you want anything? Something or eat? Drink?" She asked, still holding the back of his head, rubbing his neck up and down with her thumb.

"May I have some water?"

"Of course," she answered, leaning forward to kiss him once more before heading into the kitchen.

"You're not in any actual trouble, right?" She asked, pulling a glass from her cabinet. Slowly the water from her faucet took the wide cylinder shape of the glass.

"No, I'm not in any actual trouble," he answered. She walked back into the living room and handed him the glass.

"Good. Now that I know I'm not abetting a criminal, I can sleep better," she sneered, watching him drink the entire glass at once. "Do you need to stay the night?"

"If you don't mind, I would appreciate it," he answered, putting the glass on the table.

"That's fine. I'll get you some linens," she said, sitting up again. Avery grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back down again. Erin fell onto his lap this time, placing her free arm around his head and onto the back of the couch. His fingers stumbled over one another as they hastily untied the knot in her robe. He opened it wide; underneath, she was wearing a white nightgown with cotton panties.

"I need you," he whispered, raising his lips to kiss hers. She kissed him back but pulled away long enough to speak.

"What you need is sleep. I know you've been drinking. I can taste it on you," she responded. Meanwhile, Avery's hands were exploring her body with great speed, rubbing against her firm breasts and down the smooth skin of her stomach. She closed her eyes once again and granted him permission to explore the expanse of her exterior. When he slyly slipped his hands up her gown, she looked down and watched him.

"As much as I want this to continue, I think you should sleep," she said unconvincingly. Avery found her nipples and began to play with them. Taking them between his middle and index finger, he gave them each a slight pinch. She bit her bottom lip as a modicum of pain tiptoed from her chest towards her gut.

"You want me this much?" She asked teasingly. Avery did not respond. Erin abided his silence; after all, she wanted to be fucked by him. He moved his hands down to her waist and grabbed her panties by one side and pulled hard. His inebriation gave him added strength from dismissal of consideration. Immediately, Erin's panties separated around her frame. She watched as Avery ripped her clothing like a kind of wild animal. Though she maintained her composure, she found herself growing wetter each time she heard the fabric tear. After a few tugs, he succeeded in shredding the undergarment. He tossed it to the side and looked at Erin's pussy. She had shaved it since their sex in the afternoon. It was swollen with blood, red from excitement.

"It's a good thing those were just plain, old panties. Otherwise I might have been upset with you," she joked. Avery lifted Erin up, and she responded by positioning herself onto her knees, giving him fuller access. As he traced her clit with his fingertip, he noticed her pussy lips were dripping. Literally. A long, thick strand of clear liquid was leaking out of her. It fell onto his pants just above his crotch. Avery grabbed her robe and slid it down her arms. Erin knew there was no stopping him. She granted him her submission, knowing that despite Avery being of compromised mind and body, she wanted to be fucked by him. Her gentle hands unbuttoned his pants and reached inside, discovering his stiffening cock. It was long, thick, and smooth. Upon rubbing the tip, a small drop of pre-cum on the head smeared against her hand. Withdrawing it, she licked the pre-cum from her delicate fingers. It possessed a mildly brackish flavor. Avery anxiously tossed aside his pants and positioned his cock to rub against Erin's pussy lips. It glided across her slit with no difficulty. Lifting to enter her pussy, he missed the entrance and instead rubbed against her clit. Erin moaned in kind, believing he had done so on purpose. Avery made a second unsuccessful attempt. Alternatively, the thick, swollen tip poked into the tight ring of Erin's ass. She shrieked as she felt the head of his long dick inadvertently spreading her ass open.

"No, no, no. That's the wrong hole, Avery. Here, let me help," she said playfully. Reaching between her legs to take control of Avery's cock, she lowered herself onto him, feeling him both widen and seal up her pussy. Avery placed his hands onto Erin's waist and started to lift her. Erin conceded to his will, letting his hands hoist her. Each time she was lowered, he raised his hips to lunge upward. The curve in Avery's cock almost immediately found Erin's spot. She rested her arms around Avery's neck and lowered her head onto his shoulder. With her eyes closed, she concentrated on nothing except Avery's second assault on her pussy of the day.

And assault it he did. After several minutes of making her bounce on him, he altered her movements to make her grind against his cock. This was a more enjoyable sensation for Erin, since the grinding also stimulated her clit. Raising her head from his shoulder, she took control of the pace, thrusting her hips against his lap. Each forward drive caused Avery's cock to press into her spot. Combined with the sufficient attention her clit was receiving, she was well on her way to reaching climax. Avery moved his hands from her hips. He placed one hand squarely on her throat and began to squeeze; the other hand burrowed into her dirty blonde hair. He did not tug or pull on her hair, but he strove to choke her.

Though he could not realize it, he was squeezing very hard. Much harder than he usually did with Jenna. With Jenna, it was not so much the degree of grip so much as it was the act of gripping itself. That's what allowed Jenna to enjoy being choked by him. This time, Avery simply squeezed. He could hear Erin struggle to breathe as she labored to fuck his cock. At first, Erin felt so uneasy, she almost moved his hand away; she changed her mind when she noticed the choking intensified her imminent climax. Her pussy grew hotter as he gripped her throat, cutting off her air. She could sense a peak brewing inside of her the likes of which she had never experienced. Her fingers and toes began to tingle. Her juices smeared against Avery's cock and groin as she rode him. As she drenched his cock, Avery inexplicably had a lucid moment and moved his hand from her throat. Erin had already ridden him close to his destination. He saw a large, red ring around her neck where his hand was. Avery felt remorse for what he had done to her. He did not want to leave any imprint on Erin, especially one that reminded her of his lack of control. However, Erin had no intention to alter what had brought her to the brink of such a powerful orgasm. She quickly returned his hand back onto her throat.

"Choke me," she whispered. If she was going to be able to make her impending orgasm something more than run-of-the-mill, she needed to be choked again. Avery did as he was told. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it lightly. Feeling her thunderous climax approaching, Erin began thrashing against Avery. As he choked her, it felt like she stepped outside of herself. A broad feeling of weightlessness overwhelmed her. Suddenly, there was nothing. She went numb for a split second, before a tsunami of pleasure encapsulated her. Her pussy exploded onto Avery's cock, clamping down onto him. Her fingers and toes, once dancing to the rhythm of her heart, went numb. Her climax roared through her body, traveling up her stomach and to her breasts. When it reached her nipples, they instantly hardened. It continued up to her ears, manifesting as an enthralling hum. The orgasm forced out all rational thought and filled her with pure carnal urge. Because of the choking, she could not scream, yet her mouth was wide open, trying to make a noise of any kind. She shook uncontrollably with the aftershocks of her deafening orgasm.

Believing she had cum, Avery removed his hand from her throat. He was so close to his own climax that he did not bother to warn her or pull out, but instead choosing to allow her to move her hips against him. When he began to squirt his cum inside of her, he clenched his face and grunted carnally. She had just enough perception to notice he was finishing. Mustering the last of her strength, she sped up and rocked back and forth like a pendulum. Avery savored the incredible feeling of Erin's tight pussy forcing him to oust his cum like a geyser. A spent force, Erin rested her head on his shoulder once more. Though she felt him still twitching inside of her, she possessed no energy to continue, nor did Avery need any more persuading. She was tightly fastened to him, and her pussy soaked up each drop of seed planted inside of it. Avery found something akin to strength and started rubbing her back, which was still clothed by her nightgown. Erin rested atop Avery motionlessly. Unlike earlier in the day, she wanted no embarrassing reoccurrence of letting his cum leak from inside of her. Avery turned his head to her. Their lips met for a short period of grace.

"Now see what you've gone and done? You've made me cum all over you," she joked, relishing all of his fluids which filled her.

"You're one to talk. You made me cum inside of you," he responded, rubbing her back more affectionately.

"I didn't make you do anything. You chose to cum in me. It could have gone elsewhere," she retorted, sitting up to look him in the eyes.

"Is there a problem with me cumming in you?" He said, looking back at her attentively.

"No, I'm on the pill. Plus, it felt really good." A small pause filled the living room. Erin rested her forehead against Avery's, overjoyed that despite the rude awakening, she was hugged in the embrace of someone she loved, even if she had never said so. "Do you know what feels just as good?"

"Tell me."

"After some hard, strenuous and incredibly fulfilling sex, I like to cuddle in bed. Care to join me?"

"I'd love to," he answered. Erin rose from his lap, her pussy finally releasing Avery's cock. She very gently held his hand and guided him to her bedroom, a place she hoped he would come to know intimately over time. Erin did not bother to switch on any lights. She was, as many people, afraid of the dark, but she had Avery with her. Directing him to the bed, she removed her nightgown and climbed in with him. She turned away from the light of the window and pulled the blanket on top of them. Avery's strong arm draped over her as he turned his body toward her. As they held one another, some thoughts were encircling Erin's mind as she felt herself drifting back toward unconsciousness. She was afraid of sex in high school, so she never did anything with him beyond kissing. She felt a long-passed dream breathe new life. Perhaps she could turn this singular day of unrestricted, adventurous sex into an actual functional, romantic relationship. Perhaps. She turned her head to speak to Avery, but chose not to when she heard him snoring. Happily, Erin smiled and laid her head onto her pillow. She sexily slithered herself against his crotch, closed her eyes, and ventured to fuck Avery again in her dreams.

TO BE CONTINUED.