Avery and Jenna Pt. 12: Avowal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comparatively, Avery was experiencing two sensations. The first was a severe sense of shame. After all, he was urinating into his stepsister's mouth. Whatever reason she had for not moving away was inconsequential. He should have fought against her harder, pulled out of her mouth, and relieved himself directly into the toilet. The second was an oddly powerful sense of gratification. The minutes she took pushing him to the breaking point were not unlike the same methods one would use to get him off. In fact, reaching the point where he could no longer hold back, in many ways, felt as though he were climaxing again. It was the second sensation which he chose to follow. Like a typical orgasm, the rush came on quickly and died off quickly, but what was left behind was a different kind of fulfilment.

After roughly thirty seconds, his stream waned. Alicia peered up at Avery's face. His mouth was open and his closed were shut. His fists were clenched and his toes were upwardly curled. Once he was finished, she spat the remaining fluid into the toilet and flicked her tongue underneath the tip, concentrating on the v-shaped area. Fearful of what Alicia might think or say, Avery chose to keep his eyes shut, even after it was obvious he no longer felt anything. Smiling, Alicia sucked on the rod in her mouth, slowly moving her lips back and forth against her stepbrother. Avery sighed loudly. When his fists opened, he moved one of his hands to her cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb. Believing enough time had passed, he opened his eyes and stared down at his lovely stepsister.

"How did that feel?" She asked, encircling the tip with her tongue.

"Incredible," he confessed.

"Almost as good as cumming, right?"

"Yeah. Almost," he answered. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"On accident," she responded. After planting some kisses onto his manhood, she finally moved away. Returning to an upright position, she stood in front of the sink to assess herself.

"I dated this guy in college for a few months. There was this one time when we were done having sex, and he left to use the bathroom. I wanted more, so I followed him. Like you, he had a hard time peeing with someone watching. I started sucking on him, as a tease, and he accidentally peed in my mouth. Apparently, it felt so good to him, he started wanting it all the time," she explained. She turned on the faucet and started rinsing her mouth. Collecting a handful of water, she slurped it, swished it around, and released it into the sink.

"And you were okay with him doing it?" Avery asked, flushing the toilet. With a mouthful of water, Alicia responded affirmatively.

"Mmmhmm," she commented, shaking her cheeks around at a brisk speed before spitting. "Now yeah, it was really gross at first, but I got used to it. I sometimes squirt when I cum, and that's mostly pee, and he had no issues with it. I wanted to reciprocate. A handful of times, he actually came again instead of peeing." Finishing with the water, she turned off the faucet and grabbed a nearby bottle of green Listerine from the sink. Filling the cap about a third of the way, its contents spilled into her mouth, and she swished and gargled for about a minute. Avery, meanwhile, walked past her and back into the bedroom, where he fell atop the unmade mattress. He relaxed his eyes for a moment. From a short distance, Alicia could be heard spitting out the mouthwash. Some time passed before she spoke.

"You're not falling asleep on me, are you?" She questioned.

"No. I'm just resting my eyes," he replied. Alicia strutted over to her cell phone to check on its charging progress. If she had to, she would leave it charging and recording at the same time, though on occasion, her camera would prematurely stop recording while it was plugged in. She hoped tonight would not be one of those times.

"Good," she replied. Starting a new video, she positioned it to cover most of the bed.

"There we go," she said aloud, before jumping onto the bed with him. Startled, he opened his eyes and held up his hands defensively. Alicia quickly tossed her legs around his head. Unprepared, Avery's chin was struck by her knee as she settled atop him. Positioned as she wanted to be, her mouth accepted him again. Excitedly, she bobbed onto him, while her lower body grinded against his face. Aware of what she was doing, he raised his tongue to brush against her clit. Alicia's legs trembled in response to his actions. She lowered herself onto Avery, taking him deeply. When her gag reflex triggered, she coughed and spit against him. A white droplet streamed down his shaft. Aroused by the sight, her tongue chased underneath the path of the spit, gathering it into her mouth. When her tongue reached the tip, she wrapped her luscious lips around him again. As before, she bobbed quickly while simultaneously grinding herself against his tongue.

Initially caught off guard by Alicia, Avery placed his hands onto Alicia's ass and squeezed it while he tasted her for the second time that evening. Teasingly, he switched back and forth between licking her clit and driving his tongue inside of her. Alicia's taste was, without question, the best he had experienced. Her flavor was smooth and sweet, lacking anything resembling saltiness or tanginess. Alicia's flower poured upon him, trickling a fair amount of clear liquid onto his chin. Even that substance tasted sweet. Not like a fruit, but instead like water with sugar added to it. Each time he felt her try to deepthroat, he would moan against her and respond by sucking onto her clit. A small puddle formed around his head, made completely of fluids seeping from his stepsister. Assured that they were both at a peak of arousal, she reluctantly stopped sucking on her stepbrother. She pulled her lower body towards his feet and sat onto her knees, rubbing the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Do you want this pussy?" She asked, smearing her juices against the thin, dark shin coating his rod.

"Yes, please," he begged, still massaging her ass with his hands. Smiling, she moved him towards the entrance of her temple.

"Let me get used to it first," she requested, lifting herself a few inches above him. As the tip opened her, Alicia's thighs twitched with spasms and a sharp pain delved within her.

"Oh, fuck!" She shouted. Tossing her head back towards the center of her shoulder blades, she fought against gravity to permit Avery access to her womanhood without causing too much pain. Though she took her time, and Avery made no attempts to enter her farther, pain was all Alicia experienced. Examining the creamy caramel-colored skin covering the arch in her back, Avery placed his large hands just above her hip bones and held them there. Mika was the only other woman whose vagina was as constrictive as his stepsister's. For a moment, he considered telling her to stop, as even he felt some discomfort from the insertion; Alicia sighed contently as she was finally able to consume him partially. Her tight pussy lips squeezed him just below the middle of his shaft.

"Fuck. Okay! Hard part's over," she jeered. They shared a quick laugh.

"I can tell it's been a while," he said, taking note of Alicia readjusting her position atop him. Her arms went behind her back and onto his chest. She switched from sitting on her feet to kneeling comfortably. Her back arched a little deeper. Using her arms as a launching pad, a wave-like motion ebbed through her body. Starting from her midsection, the muscles contracted and caused her lower body to react. Forward and backward did her hips move. With each forward lunge, a little more of him was accepted into her.

"I love how this position feels," she commented. Facing her cell phone, she watched the way her body moved on the screen. As was the case with her previous lover, being able to see herself fucking and being fucked caused her fingers and toes to tingle. Entertaining herself, she jutted her tongue from her mouth and swirled it around her lips. Her breasts heaved up and down from both her breathing and her motions. Underneath her, Avery made soft noises to express his approval of her technique, but made no other motions.

"Put your hands on my tits," she ordered. As requested, Avery's hands raised from her hips and found a new home upon her chest. Seeing his hands on her breasts sent a blast of excitement through her spine. All at once, her entire body moistened with sweat as her pace quickened. Incidentally, her fingertips began to dig into Avery's chest. It caused him no discomfort, so he did not ask her to stop. Maintaining a speedy rhythm, Alicia's eyes concentrated on the screen's reflection of her pussy gradually absorbing her stepbrother.

"Oh, my God. I don't remember you being this big," she commented. Her hips rose and fell, smearing over him a bounteous amount of her fluids. Adjusting her angle slightly, she was finally able to feel him pressing into her spot. With each forward thrust, her mouth dropped open as the cluster of nerves within her was stimulated by Avery's cock. As time progressed, there was no pain whatsoever. Her hazel eyes never once closed, viewing an unbroken scene of the way her body moved on top of him. Avery squeezed Alicia's tits gently.

"How does it feel, baby brother?" She questioned him, who had said nothing to her for a few minutes. He was not reacting to her by lifting himself into her, and for that, she was grateful. Having almost every inch of her stepbrother within her cultivated a feeling of fullness. The tip of his cock was knocking on the portal to Alicia's cervix, and that would be entirely too much for her to handle. Her breathing drastically increased to accommodate her pace. A small line of sweat began to descend from her hairline to her left cheek.

"Really tight. I don't know how long I can last like this," he confessed. Avery pinched her brown nipples playfully. Alicia noticed the pressure on what was a very sensitive area of some women's bodies. In her past exploits, lovers would bite and slap her nipples, and it would barely register to her. It was like that now, though being with Avery this time meant much more for her. Unlike five years ago, this was not rushed, and she was, as she liked to be, in control of the motions and the pace. Avery bit his bottom lip as Alicia rode his long cock.

"Don't tell me you're already close!" She complained. Hearing the sounds Avery made underneath her served to bolster her actions, and soon her hips were moving at an impressive speed. The only thing that would help her achieve orgasm any sooner would be something rubbing her clit. Needing both of her hands to prop herself, she stopped momentarily. Grabbing his right hand, she placed it onto her pussy before reassuming her posture and speed. Taking the hint, Avery rubbed her clit with his thumb as though it were a guitar string.

"Just like that. Don't change what you're doing," she insisted, watching them in the phone screen. She could see everything happening between them. The way her pussy saturated Avery's dark cock. The way her body waved in the air, like a palm tree swaying in the breeze. The way Avery's thumb delightfully tinkered with her clit. Her hamstrings, quads, and abdomen tensed tightly as all the conditions were right for her to climax. Underneath her, Avery struggled to endure against what she was doing.

"Can you slow down just a little?" He pled with her. Knowing Avery was close to cumming caused her no alarm. Quite the contrary; Alicia increased her speed even more. She was too close to orgasm to be concerned about anything else. Her mind teetered on the edge, as the rising tide within her beckoned her to ignore her logic and adhere to her desires. Avery did not change his actions, but knew that if Alicia continued as she was, one of her two requests would not be honored. "Alicia, please!"

"I'm not slowing down! If you have to cum, just fucking cum!" She shouted aloud as she finally reached her destination. Still preserving her pace and maneuvers, a long stream of clear liquid sprayed from between her legs, soaring past the foot of the bed and landing onto the floor below. A second stream of liquid emerged, soaking the mattress. Having reached her orgasm, she finally relaxed and allowed her body to slow its pace naturally. Beneath her, Avery's climax was all but achieved. A tiny amount of his seed seeped into her, nonetheless.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, you felt good. Oh! Fuck, you felt so good," She incoherently spoke. Resting atop her stepbrother, she reached for the hand still rubbing her clit to cease.

"Was it good?" He asked her. He squeezed down on the muscles within his crotch to restrict any more cum from escaping.

"Amazing," she said. Alicia's blonde hair was drenched in sweat. She moved it out of the way and turned her head to her left, partly facing Avery. "Did you cum?"

"Just a little. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't help it," he confessed, still clamping down on the load of cum fighting its way from his shaft to the depths of his stepsister's temple. She sighed and kissed his cheek lightly.

"I suppose I could just get some Plan B," she offered, wiping traces of her fluids from her hand onto the mattress. "I was just trying to avoid needing to do that."

"It's fine. I can handle it, sis," he responded. Smiling, she kissed his cheek again.

"We'll see about that, baby brother."

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, V

The streetlamp outside of Avery's apartment flickered repeatedly, dimly alight in the frigid atmosphere. Piercing through the long blinds of the balcony, it provided the only source of illumination in the living room. The television was blackened. A bright white outline of the bathroom door hummed prevalently in the short hallway of the apartment. Behind the opposite side of the door were both Avery and Alicia. She sat inside the porcelain tub. Her palms were planted behind her, and her legs were stretched out. There was just enough room for her younger stepbrother, who stood above her in the tub. Both naked and inundated with lust, Avery stroked himself to his older, beautiful stepsister. His hand did not move quickly, as per her request. A big smile, from ear to ear, adorned her face.

Closing his eyes, Avery fought against his embarrassment. Alicia intimated him; she was stern, confident, unwavering, and fastidious. A stark contrast to Jenna, who, like him, could flex and bend like the wind, appropriately meeting any occasion. Alicia had no need for flexibility. She obtained what she wanted, in every sense of the phrase. Her single-minded nature did not, however, lend itself to being understanding. When she wanted something, she could impose her will on any person or event, and nothing could stop her from shaping it to her satisfaction. Such was the case right now, as Avery's hand slowly pumped himself in front of her. Against his pleas not to, Alicia insisted that they both get into the tub, and Avery pee on her. A request that was very difficult for him to grant, even if it was simple for her to ask.

Sitting on the toilet lid was her cell phone, sitting upward and taking another video of the event. Occasionally, Alicia would break her gaze of Avery to make sure it was still filming. Alicia, by her own admission, was not an especially kinky woman. She enjoyed the bare fundamentals of lovemaking. Her favorite position was missionary, because of the intimacy she could share with her lover. Something like titty-fucking, which she had done earlier in the evening, was an extravagance that had no place in her world. Anal sex was also prohibited by her; she would even go so far as to stop her lovers from inserting items into her butt. When it came to pee, however, she was both intrigued and willing. That was one of her few kinks. Within her nature, which could be considered uptight and rigid, her kinks were her escape.

Between her breasts were the dried remnants of Avery's earlier ejaculation, which Alicia chose to leave on her body. Against her creamy caramel skin, the two white streams that cascaded down her abdomen had frozen over, leaving behind nothing but white lines, highlighting a path from her breasts to her navel. Her hazel eyes examined the expression on her stepbrother's face. She understood his reluctance to comply to her unusual entreaty. Avery did not comprehend why Alicia would make such a request. Remaining true to her steadfast, infrequently imperious behavior, her insistence came from the notion that Avery did not need to comprehend why she wanted him to pee on her, insofar as he did what she asked. Avery sighed, and a few drops of clear liquid propelled from the tip of his cock.

The splash of hot fluid on her thighs raised dozens of goosebumps on her arms and legs. A toothy smile formed on her face when his flow finally began. Aiming it exactly where he was instructed, it soaked both breasts and cascaded down her short torso. Alicia sank her teeth into her bottom lip as the screen on her phone displayed her stepbrother dousing her anxious frame. Almost completely relieved, Avery lowered his cock and discharged the remaining pee from within him onto her stomach. Finished, he shook himself a few times, sprinkling a few more drops onto her. Content with his actions, she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. Accepting her gracious invitation, Avery stepped forward and inserted himself into her mouth. Draining whatever remained within him, she drank it back before pulling away.

Having completed the session, next was a shower. Alicia, surprisingly, enjoyed her showers as hot as Avery enjoyed his. Admiring all the tiny nuggets of water on her body in the steamy stall, he collected Jenna's bottle of shampoo. Popping the lid, he poured a small amount into his palm. Feeling loved, Alicia leaned her head underneath the scolding water, wetting her hair. There was a bright bulb just above the shower stall, and from its powerful gleam, Alicia's blonde hair glistened radiantly. Starting at her scalp, he massaged the shampoo into her locks. Slowly, he flooded her damp hair with the sweet-smelling product, working it through evenly. When his long fingers reached the ends of her hair, he rubbed the remaining product against them with his thumb and forefinger.

"It feels like you know what you're doing," Alicia complimented. Her eyes were closed. Her arms hung, comfortably, by her sides.

"I may have done this once or twice before," he responded, turning her around so her hair faced the showerhead. Alicia's soft skin glinted in the light. As though Alicia were his dance partner, he placed one hand onto the back of her neck and the other onto her lower back. Alicia's face grew hot from the gesture. Trusting him, she allowed him to continue. Avery very gently dipped Alicia's head backward. He moved his hand from her neck onto her forehead and ran his fingers through her hair while the water rinsed away the product, leaving her locks clean and fragrant.

"You've done this more than once or twice," she said. Soon, all traces of the shampoo, save for its scent, were removed from her hair. Avery next reached for Jenna's bottle of body wash, which sat atop a white plastic shelf at the end of the shower. He opened it and took a deep whiff. His nose was besieged with high notes of vanilla. His heart exploded and his blood boiled as he moved the bottle toward a shower sponge. He poured onto an unused fuchsia poof, a liberal amount of the silky wash. Alicia smiled happily as she watched Avery prepare to bathe her. While Avery worked the body wash into a nice lather, Alicia borrowed some of Jenna's facial cleanser. It was an orange color and smelled of blended pomegranate and grapefruit scents. Once she had coated her face with it, Avery began. Starting with one of her shoulders, he rubbed the poof against her skin and down her side. Next, he cleansed underneath her breasts, between them, and atop them before lifting her arm to scrub her armpits.