Avery and Jenna Pt. 12: Avowal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel down right here," he ordered, pointing to a spot on the floor. With a big smile on her face, Alicia slid from the bed to stand in front of him, and then knelt where he requested. Being so short, Avery would have to bend his knees to straddle her chest. She rose high and began to kiss Avery's cock. While he reached onto the bed for a pillow, Alicia's loving tongue lapped each inch of him, from tip to base. The sensation amounted to little more than a tickle.

"Here, sit on this," he spoke, offering her the pillow. Alicia accepted it from him, snickering at his gesture.

"Such a gentleman," she joked, standing up to situate the pillow underneath her spot. Before she seated herself, she stole a quick kiss from her stepbrother. Back onto her knees, Alicia brushed her long, blonde hair out of her face. Naturally, the pillow sank, even underneath Alicia's small weight, but it provided enough height for her to lean over the bed, which was Avery's plan. He made a long stride towards her and widened his stance. Alicia looked to her phone to verify the angle was correct. The screen was only partially viewable, as the book Avery used to seat it was covering a portion of it. He placed his large hand onto her left shoulder and pushed into her.

"Lean back for me," he requested. Again, tossing her hair out of her face, she leaned backward, resting her head, neck, and shoulders onto the bed. Avery made another stride towards her. This time, his phallus hovered only inches away from the center of her breasts.

"Your dick looks angry," Alicia commented with a sly smile on her face. "Like it wants to hurt me."

"No. Just fuck you," he replied, bending his knees slightly, landing perfectly, his erect manhood, onto the small strip between Alicia's mounds. His comment renewed her hesitation to proceed further than what they were about to do.

"Enjoy my tits first, baby brother. There's no reason to rush," she spoke. Avery unscrewed the bottle of oil and tossed the cap onto the bed.

"Okay. Here comes the oil," he alerted her. The bottle was turned to the side, ready to dispense its contents.

"I'm ready," she whispered, stretching her arms above her head, leaving her body completely defenseless. Avery turned the bottle upside down, releasing some of the oil onto his large hand. After gathering an ample amount, he turned his hand vertically, allowing the oil to drip onto her right breast. It fell slowly, creating a half-moon crescent above her areola. He repeated the process, coating the opposite breast. Before placing the bottle onto the floor, he poured a larger amount of oil into his hand. Rubbing his hands together, he started to rub the moisturizer onto Alicia's tits. His hands moved in a clockwise motion. Care was taken to ensure that each breast was completely coated. Though her breasts were not especially sensitive, Alicia moaned her contentment to his actions. The sight of Avery's gorgeous stepsister covered with oil made his fingers tingle with anticipation. Everything was ready. Finished with his preparation, he bent his knees and seated himself between Alicia's caramel tits.

"All right. Squeeze them around me," he asked. She spread her thumb and index fingers onto the outside of her mounds, and carefully, closed them around her stepbrother. The pressure was good, but not ideal. Avery began to enjoy his stepsister, nonetheless. The sound of lubricated flesh sliding against lubricated flesh filled the room as Avery's long, rigid rod plunged into the tight space. As she anticipated, his actions created little pleasurable sensation for her. However, the expression upon Avery's face was encouragement enough. To brace himself, he placed his hands around Alicia's head. This was to be a long, drawn affair. It was his first, and possibly final, time titty-fucking his stepsister, and he did not want to blow his load too quickly. Avery's eyes shut to momentarily block out the sensory input they provided. The smell and feel of Alicia were all the things he coveted. She, however, concentrated squarely on the look upon his face. Pure satisfaction and elation.

It was mechanical, involved, and one-sided. Those were Alicia's first impressions as Avery grinded himself against her chest. The smell of baby oil began to override that of her apricot lotion. Fortunately, within her purse was a travel-sized bottle of the fragrant body cream. The sound the act made was a strange one; it reminded her of the sound of peeling a banana. As a silly means of entertaining herself, each forward thrust and backward pull, she counted as one banana being peeled. As the baby oil was kneaded into her skin, the repetitious pushing and pulling between her breasts grew slightly uncomfortable. Only slightly, for she had a powerful reason to continue. The sight was immensely gratifying. Not the sight of his cock rubbing against her, but the sight of her stepbrother's face. His jaw was partially open, and his thick, black eyebrows were stretched towards his hairline.

"You look like you're in heaven," she jested, noting the jovial expression upon Avery's face.

"I am! I'm titty-fucking my stepsister!" He retorted with a quiet laugh.

"I'm amazed you chose this over a blowjob."

"Why? I love titty-fucking," he spoke. Having announced his affinity for the act, Avery's head rose towards the ceiling. His jaw dropped a little farther. The fire within Alicia climbed higher as she watched her stepbrother get himself off to her. The set of lips facsimileing a set of doors to her temple were pulsing with her elevated heart rate. Despite not directly giving her pleasure, it aroused her nonetheless.

"I feel like nearly all men would choose the blowjob," she replied. Alicia's clit steadily throbbed as her stepbrother's engorged dick caressed itself against her bust.

"If you had a choice between titty-fucking me all night long, and fucking my pussy just once, which would you do?"

"I'd fuck your pussy, because even though this feels incredible, your pussy would feel even better, and because you could enjoy how it felt as well," he answered.

"I don't know. You seem to really be loving my tits, baby brother," she sneered.

"I am enjoying them! They feel so good," he proclaimed. His words were beautiful music to her ears. Feeling her grip on them beginning to wane, she released them temporarily, before amassing them again to squash him.

"How bad do you want to fuck me tonight?" She asked the question, knowing the answer. Avery, probably, would not allow her to depart without his dick taking a lengthy tour of her womanhood. She herself was unsure that she could leave without it happening, either.

"Very bad, Alicia," he answered, expending energy in exchange for speed. She sensed the added pressure, as his speed was accompanied by a stronger downward shove.

"Really bad, baby brother?"

"Yes!"

"You want your stepsister's pussy that much?"

"Yes! I want my stepsister's pussy so much!" He proudly declared. His breathing came in quick bursts.

"After you cum from this, will you still be able to fuck me later tonight?"

"I'll be fine." Hearing his confident reply emboldened her. Avery, confessing undoubtedly, that in spite of their familial relationship, he wanted to be inside of her. The certainty in his voice demolished all resistance Alicia harbored.

"You better. I want this big dick in me, baby brother," she decreed. Avery did not verbally respond. The sound the act made, however, became increasingly more noticeable. She readjusted the grip on her breasts again, watching as he disappeared and reappeared between her cleavage. Mechanical, involved, and one-sided. That was all it was to her. Alicia found the act interesting, for no male lover of hers had ever turned down a blowjob from her; Avery enjoyed titty-fucking so much, that he would choose it to the exclusion of other, more personal and intimate sexual acts. She rolled her lips as his pressure was causing a slight ache in her lower back. His breaths, once terse and shallow, were now long and deep, non-traditional of someone whose orgasm was approaching. Alicia did not want to ask, for it may appear as though she were rushing him. The discomfort radiating from her lower back circled around her waist.

"Are you getting close?" She asked as tantalizingly as possible. If he were nowhere near climaxing, Alicia would negotiate a change of position to alleviate the ache in her back.

"I'm almost there," he replied, lunging his hips forward with greater force. Alicia was surprised to hear his answer, as absent were many of the usual telling signs.

"Where are you going to cum?" Her full lips questioned him. Avery's hips picked up more speed, and the friction from the grinding amplified. Alicia's sternum was assaulted by her stepbrother's impressive package.

"Right between your tits," he responded, opening his eyes to the image underneath him. Alicia's hair was spread around the bed. Her gaze switched back and forth between his earthy brown eyes and the thick organ using her breasts.

"Cum for me, Avery," she cooed to him. Alicia gripped her breasts together a little tighter for him. Doing so, her nipples were pressed together. Their color had changed slightly from a brownish pink to a chocolate brown, and they pointed towards Avery. Her strong thighs gently trembled from both their tightened, fixed position, and the increasing warmth emanating from her blossomed floret. His thrusting further intensified; knowing that she was the one pleasuring him, pleasured her.

"Oh! Alicia!" He said aloud. Alicia stared downward at her chest. She longed to see that first spurt of cum soak her caramel skin.

"Give me a big load, baby brother," she entreated. Avery lunged forward one last time, and the first stream of his hot, white jizz landed onto the center of her neck. It had been more than two years since she felt a man's seed either in or on her body. For that, she was thankful, for in her experience, semen was messy. There was no crevice into which it could not seep. There was no clothing material that it could not stain. Acknowledging that, she would insist her male lovers to simply cum within her. Avery pulled back and pushed inward again, releasing a stronger torrent of cum, which blasted against her chin. The spatter went in various directions, landing on her shoulder, cheek, and hair. Alicia counted the number of times his cock twitched between her breasts. His movement slowed almost to a stop, and there was little pressure upon her. Spurt after spurt filled her cleavage. By the time he was finished, Alicia had counted seven twitches. Avery, haphazardly, rose from Alicia. Satisfied the session was done, she finally released her mounds. Doing so undammed the gracious river of spunk that was trapped between them. Two small streams began to race one another down her stomach towards her navel. The crevice was reddened from the rubbing. Her hazel eyes sparkling with affection, she raised her hands to Avery. After helping her to her feet, he kissed her on her forehead.

"How was it?" She asked, turning away from him to her cell phone on the nightstand, allowing it to capture the load of cum upon her body. She leaned backward and looked down at her stomach as the two streams of his seed had stretched almost to their supposed destination. Sexily, her fingers diverted their paths directly into the small hole. Noticing her hair was sticking to the left side of her face, she pulled the strands away. To her dismay, his cum managed to sneak into her hair. Or onto her cheek. Either way, it was now on both. She sighed unhappily at the discovery.

"It felt amazing," he answered. Taking a step towards her, his index finger dove into the pool of jizz and drew a circle into it. Alicia giggled at his actions. Avery next drew his name into her chest with his cum. Alicia's phone beeped loudly as he finished. The red circle in the corner had vanished, signaling the phone had stopped recording.

"What happened?"

"The video probably just reached its limit on my phone," she responded. She leaned forward to kiss him, and then turned her attention to her device, which was on its last leg from the recent use. After securing a long, blue micro USB cord from behind the nightstand, she began to recharge her device. When she turned around, she saw Avery exiting the room.

"Where are you going?"

"I just need to pee. I'll be back."

"You better be, or I'll come find you," she threatened. Alicia could have done without his jizz getting onto her face or into her hair. Nevertheless, her debt to Avery was repaid. The muddle upon her caramel skin was his. It was worth it. Sparing one last moment to regard upon the wide pool of cum her stepbrother made between her mounds, she considered how far she was willing to allow the evening to progress. Sex was a forgone conclusion; she wanted it. There was something more personal she wanted to do. Within her was an avowal she yearned to admit. She flashed a quick smile at her body, and then followed her stepbrother into the bathroom. The night was not over for them.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, IV

As Alicia strutted into the bathroom, her stepbrother stood in front of the toilet. His elongated, engorged manhood, glistening from the baby oil, was in his hand. At its tip was a small bead of white seed. Turning to the mirror in front of the fountain sink, she admired how her caramel mounds glowed from the blend of spunk and oil. After a few seconds of admiring the sight, she chose to leave them coated. Avery, however, was not expecting someone to interrupt him during this isolated moment.

"May I have a little privacy?" He questioned her, turning to Alicia. Dumbfounded, she stared back at her stepbrother.

"Excuse me? Privacy?" She asked, placing her hands onto her hips. "Didn't you just blow your load all over me?"

"I can't pee while you're in here," he confessed, releasing his shining phallus. Alicia's hazel eyes drifted towards it. Avery's cock was not beautiful; it was menacing. It was thick, long, and almost muscular, appropriately matching the rest of his body. Along the top of the shaft was a substantial vein that walked a wide road from the base and disappearing before the head. Brushing her hair back behind her ears with her fingers, she leaned over until her face was the same height as his penis. Extending her small tongue outward, it cleansed him of the cum pearl. Afterward, she segregated her lips and swallowed a mouthful of her stepbrother. To maintain her balance, she placed her left hand onto the lid of the tank. Slowly, Alicia's lips slid against her stepbrother. Realizing from the taste that he was still covered with oil, she reached for a baby blue towel hanging behind Avery. Balling up the towel in her hand, Alicia released her stepbrother and grabbed him in her hand. Gently, she purified him of everything that layered him. Avery observed his stepsister's actions curiously.

"Are you sure you can't?" She asked him in a seductive undertone. Convinced he was unsoiled, she dropped the towel at their feet and resumed her previous actions. Avery sighed heavily as he, once again, felt Alicia's lips and tongue on him.

"It's hard enough when someone's in a stall beside me," he stated. "It's even more difficult when I'm being blown."

"Mmm," hummed Alicia. Bravely, she pushed against her limitations. Her efforts, though commendable, were only mildly notable. She could only take more than half of his length before it became smothering. Content, nevertheless, she backed away, momentarily freeing her treat.

"I want you to, baby brother," she argued. Her tongue encircled the tip, edging from one side to the other.

"I really can't. Not with what you're doing," stated Avery. True to his word, the sensation of needing to drain his bladder had eased. His organ seemed to have prepared itself for another round of ejaculation. Somehow.

"Sure, you can. You need to, right?" She teased, flicking against the shaft with the end of her tongue.

"Yeah," he assured her. Avery's hand raised to caress Alicia's back. Feeling his skin upon hers, she moaned contently. Her tongue glided along the area where his shaft and crotch met.

"Then do it," she coaxed. After speaking those words, she quickly returned her mouth onto him. Avery closed his eyes and unclenched the taut muscles in his body. His breathing steadied. His arms hung motionless at his sides. Blocking out everything unimportant, what amount of attentiveness he possessed was focused on his crotch and the way his stepsister was performing. Alicia did not make much noise while she sucked on him, as her tongue was actively engaging him. It moved at a staggering pace, one that was surprisingly quick compared to that of her lips. Bracing herself once again with the lid of the tank, she pushed downward deeply. As before, she was unable to take in much of him before she gagged. While Alicia's slow-moving mouth enveloped him, the sensation Avery was experiencing began to change. As good as it felt, Avery now needed to urinate. Worse than before.

"Alicia, I really need to pee," he pleaded, opening his eyes to view his stepsister. Sensing his gawk on her, she responded accordingly by flashing him a glimpse of her hazel eyes. Her intentions were hidden behind the beauty of those light brown irises, her caramel eyelids, and her long, thick eyelashes, which she scintillatingly batted at him.

"Then do it," she repeated, ceasing only long enough to speak. The pace was regained, slow, steady, and stimulating. Avery viewed Alicia work her full lips around him. At times, her tongue would swirl underneath his shaft. When it did, the tip of his cock would protrude slightly through her thin cheek. Her eyes remained closed, save for the few times she peered up at her stepbrother.

"Take your mouth away, sis," he warned. He tried to push her away, only to have his advance rebuffed. For whatever reason, Alicia did not want to move. Lacking a task for them, his hands came to rest onto his hips. By now, the fluid within him had risen close to release. Avery rejected his body's wishes, as Alicia had no heeded his warning. Within his loins built an unbearable tingle.

"Not until you pee, baby brother," she retorted, maintaining her speed. Avery's mouth widened. The sensation was very familiar to him. Fighting against his inhibition, he eased the last set of tensed muscles within him. The tingling that peppered his shaft grew into a mild burning. At least, burning was the best way to describe what he was experiencing. Alicia could sense his heightening vibe.

"I feel like I'm going to explode," Avery announced quietly. Seconds after he made his exclamation, a small stream of fluid incidentally sprayed into Alicia's mouth. Highly embarrassed, he assumed Alicia would notice it, finally take away her mouth, and allow him the chance to urinate uninterruptedly. It was a shock to him when he noticed that Alicia was not deterred by his accidental release. Her mouth did not move. Her tongue had not slowed down. Nothing changed. What was she thinking? He had spewed more than enough to repulse her. At last, Avery found himself unable to care. There was no holding back anymore.

"Fuck! Alicia!" He shouted downward. Alicia readied herself. Her feet rooted themselves onto the tiled floor underneath them. Her fists clenched. Her eyelids squeezed securely. None of it mattered when Avery began to relieve himself directly into Alicia's mouth. The flow was forceful, like squeezing water out of a plastic bottle. Feeling it collide against the back of her throat, her fists opened and her hands opened wide. Her eyelids peeled themselves apart. She continued to suck slowly for about five seconds more before coming to a complete stop. Once her mouth had reached its fill, it opened and spilled its contents into the waiting toilet bowl. Standing silently in front of him, her tongue became the wall upon which his stream sprayed. As her mouth reached full capacity, her tongue would push its contents into the toilet.