All Comments on 'Avery Hot Vacation - New Things'

by Hank_Avery

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looking forward to part 2

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope it's true

Ignore the negative comments. Enjoyed the story and here's to hoping it's true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good Story

This is a very hot story. Don't worry about the self appointed story police, they're likely the same people who write about incest between parents and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I rented a beach house in Hilton Head three years ago. We didn't know that next door a fraternity had rented the house. A black fraternity. The first two days we heard all sorts of comments directed towards my wife as we were laying out on the beach. Just loud enough to not be obvious, but definitely hot. Each night she would fuck my brains out as she was so damn horny from the attention. The third day two of them came over to us and offered us a couple of beers. The began flirting with my wife right in front of me. So naturally I began to egg them on. Soon I convinced her to she them her tits. After that she said she was getting too hot and needed to go inside and cool off. I figured she was wanting me to come inside and fuck her as she was so worked up. Nope, she got up, reached out and took both of their hands and pulled them inside. Their friends all started to hoot and holler. She got fucked so good by both of them. She asked them to come over that night with a couple more friends. By the end of the week I counted seven different guys who fucked her. God she was on fire for months after that!

AprilloverAprilloverover 1 year ago

Insanely hot! Keep it up! Ass to mouth non stop is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrific!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous