Awakening Ch. 10: Work & Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was warm without a cloud in the sky and the ride to work was invigorating. I always like getting to work early, and today I was much earlier than usual so I didn't expect anyone to be there. The alone time would be nice to relax and prepare for the day. To my surprise my assistant's car was already in the parking lot. I went in the employee door and walked slowly down the main hallway enjoying the way my heels made me feel, both physically and mentally. As I turned down the hall to my office I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafting my way. My office felt cozy and I pushed my chair back to sit down. My skirt rode up to about mid thigh and showed off a lot of my leg but the garters were still hidden so everything was oaky. By the time I unlocked my desk and fired up my laptop Arlene was walking in with a steaming cup of black coffee for me.

Arlene had been with me for almost six years and had been very supportive during my divorce. She was a stunning brunette with a nice body who was always upbeat and smiley. She was my cheer leader when I needed one. She just wouldn't let me stay in a bad mood no matter how bad things seemed to get. I'd often wondered why she wasn't married or at least dating someone. I'd have to take a greater interest in her personal life. As I looked at her I was seeing her in a whole different light this morning. She glided into the room and put the cup on the desk. I caught her taking a quick peek at my tits as she sat the coffee down. She straightened up smiling, "Morning boss. I heard you come in. You're sure in early today, and wow, you look awesome." She stepped back to get a better look and smiled, "Damn, Ii mean you really look nice; hot date later?"

I smiled back, "No, no hot date Arlene. I was with friends this weekend and we were talking about appearance and the effect it could have. The consensus was that you should dress the part you're trying to project, ala the Pygmalion theory. So, I thought I'd give it a try and dress up a little bit and look more professional."

I giggled a bit trying to downplay the whole dressing up thing, "It sure can't hurt, and you obviously noticed." I picked up the coffee mug and smiled at her, "Thanks, this smells wonderful."

Arlene nodded. I asked her to give me twenty minutes and we'd get together to plan for the day. She smiled her warm, friendly smile and headed to her desk. At the door she stopped and turned back toward me. She gazed at me for a long, long time as if trying to figure something out, "I really like the new look boss. There is something different that I can't quite put my finger on. Anyway, you look sexy, ah, er, awesome." She was a bit flustered, turned quickly and disappeared before I had a chance to respond.

I took a sip of the hot coffee and pondered her calling me sexy. She had tried to catch herself but it was already out before she caught it. It surprised me in a very good way. I liked that Arlene regarded me differently and her compliment made me feel good about myself, and it excited me more than I completely understood. My pussy was tingling and I could feel my nipples hardening as they pressed against the delicate lace. I looked down and saw two big bumps pushing against my blouse. Damn, I didn't expect that. I rattled my head like those goofy cartoon characters do and willed myself to focus on work. Fuck, it was going to be way harder than I thought.

I turned my attention to my computer and glanced through my emails; nothing new since last night except one from Emma. She praised me for being such a thoughtful slut to ask permission before going shopping. She said she was disappointed but she couldn't join me because of an important meeting she had after work. She encouraged me to select some professional, but tasty things. At the end of her email she reminded me again that I was her slut and to make sure I acted like it.

Fuck, there was that phrase again. I still wasn't sure what she was trying to tell me. Was I supposed to be slutty or only be slutty with her? A crazy thought like that would never have entered my mind before this weekend. But now, things had obviously changed. I would definitely have to get clarification from Emma when I saw her tonight. I wondered. Even the feelings I had about Arlene this morning were very different than normal, not that I was going to come on to her or anything. I just saw her differently. Was Emma telling me that I was supposed to act slutty if the opportunity comes my way? Clearly there was more I needed to learn about how I was supposed to act.

I sent a message thanking her and then checked through the inbox on my desk. Not much there either. I sat back in my chair and slowly sipped my coffee. I began thinking about how my life had already transformed and wondered just how much more it was likely to change. Before I came to any determinations, I had finished the last sip of coffee and wanted more.

I stood and smoothed my skirt and checked to make sure my nipples were back to normal and headed for the coffee. As I passed Arlene I told her to join me when I returned. As I talked with her, I couldn't help but notice that she was checking me out from head to toe. She tried to be discrete, but there was doubt what she was doing. It made me tingle all over so I bent over slightly feigning that I was looking at some paperwork on her desk. Her eyes went straight to my tits. Her actions confirmed my suspicions. She was very interested in my tits. After lingering a second or two, I stood up and told her I'd be right back.

I walked just a little slower as I thought about Arlene's sudden fascination in my tits. That was another first in my personal little journey. Something about the new me was obviously having an effect. As I walked, I surveyed the office. Everything felt different. I knew I certainly felt different. I waved and said hello to the employees that I saw. All were cordial, but I could see they all had the same question. I'd have to handle that later. As I filled my mug, I smiled, relishing the new me. I took several sips as I just stood in the break room taking everything in. Then I topped off my mug and I headed back down the hallway. As I took each step I swayed my hips maybe a little more than normal and I could feel my damp pussy lips sliding against one another. That had definitely never happened to me before, but then again I'd never gone to work without underwear before either. I had a wry smile on my face as Arlene got up and followed me into the office.

I covered my smiling face with my coffee mug as we both settled in. I explained what I had learned over the weekend. Well, the part about the software anyway. I asked Arlene to set up meetings with the appropriate people so everyone could get up to speed. Between taking notes, she was trying to be discreet as she stole glances, but it was very obvious. Hmmm, I'd have to pursue her curiosity at an appropriate time. I told Arlene about the confused looks I'd gotten and we discussed how to tell the staff about my new appearance. Since there are only eight employees in total, Arlene offered that she'd take care of it informally, which made me feel good. After discussing several other issues, we were set for the day. Arlene offered to refresh my coffee which I readily accepted. She gave the girls one last quick peek as she reached for my mug.

As Arlene walked away I watched her ass and wondered. I made myself stop thinking and I started checking my email again. Immediately I saw there was another one from Emma. This time seeing who it was from made my heart beat fast and my palms got sweaty. I ignored the other emails and wiped my hands on my skirt and clicked on hers. There were only three short sentences, "Remember, you're my slut and make sure you act like it. Be at my house no later than eight tonight. Don't dare be late." Three photos were attached. I clicked on the first one without even thinking. Fuck, there I was naked, black hood over my head, my arms and legs in leather restraints tied to the bed and Derek's huge cock stuffed in the mouth hole of my hood. My lips protruded from the hood and were stretched tightly around the fat cock filling my mouth.

My heart fluttered as I fondly remembered how quickly Emma had corrected my behavior when didn't open my mouth immediately when Derek pressed his cock against my lips. Emma slapped my pussy instantly and yelled at me that I was being impolite and I'd better open my mouth or I'd get another smack, even harder. She made sure that I understood how I was supposed to act when a gentleman offers a beautiful cock for servicing. Well, I learned quickly, and it was a lesson that I only needed once. I quickly learned that I loved having my lips wrapped around a cock. Damn, Derek's cock is so beautifully shaped and his was the biggest I'd ever sucked or fucked, that is until Victor, but Derek will always be one of my great first memories and I looked forward to the opportunity to service him again very, very soon.

I quickly clicked on the second photo like I was an addicted crack whore. This time it was Derek's beautiful cock stuffed in my ass. As I looked at the picture I thought to myself; oh my god he really did get that big thing all the way up my ass! Damn, thinking about the delicious feeling of having his eight or nine inches of hard cock meat shoved up my ass made my heart race. My pussy was on fire. I stared, totally amazed at the photo of me with my ass full of Derek's beautiful dick. My hand slid under my skirt and flicked my clitty as I clicked on the last photo.

Holy shit! It was Victor fucking me. His huge penis was about half way in my stretched out pussy and Lenore was sucking on my nipple. Damn, when the fuck did Emma take pictures? I was mesmerized by the picture. My god, that was my pussy that Victor's massive cock was stretching the hell out of. I kept staring at the picture and realized I was licking my lips as I thought about his cock. I couldn't wait to have his huge cock in me again, and soon! Jesus, I was a fucking cock whore slut!

I was lost in the photo when Arlene returned with my coffee. She startled me and my first reaction obviously was to get the picture off my screen. I fumble fucked around pushing keys, definitely looking guilty about something, and finally looked up at her. I could tell that Arlene noticed, but didn't say anything. She just sat my coffee down and asked if there was anything else I wanted or needed. I could tell there was definitely something to the way she asked the last part of her question, but I let it go. I didn't want to get into anything heavy with her yet and after a brief hesitation, she headed back to her desk. I was definitely going to have to be more careful in the office. I also decided that I would have to reward Arlene at some point. Her intuition was very, very good.

The rest of the day was a blur of meetings and phone calls to clients. I ate lunch at my desk and when Arlene poked her head into my office to say goodnight, I was surprised it was already five o'clock. Wow, what a Monday. I gathered up the files on my desk and slid them in a drawer and opened my email. I was hoping there would be one from Emma about tonight. Unfortunately only business stuff that I penned quick responses to, but nothing really important. I turned off my laptop and closed it up. The office was super quiet and I just sat there enjoying the solitude. I realized how much I had come to enjoy my quiet time. After a minute or so, I started making a mental shopping list of the things I needed to buy tonight.

I was finally ready to go so I packed up my briefcase and headed to the car. The weather was beautiful so I hiked my skirt up to my waist and rode with the windows down. The breeze between my thighs felt marvelous and by the time I got to the mall and parked my car I was horny as hell. I slipped out of the car and I'm sure I looked quite the trollop. My skirt was still all bunched up at my waist and my bare pussy and garter belt was on display. I was in that kind of mood so I just started walking. Unfortunately it didn't take long before the skirt began to slide down so I straightened it running my hands over it.

As I walked toward the mall I decided to practice walking for effect, making sure I knew how to make every step as sexy as I could. I took my time as I walked and learned that tempo was very important. After some quick experimenting I found the gait I liked and learned that if I walked a little slower it was easier to make my ass and tits sway with each step. As I walked through the mall I definitely got my share of looks, from both the men and the ladies; what a nice treat. I window shopped for a while bending over way more than necessary and watched for reactions in the reflection. It was particularly fun when a stocking top pop into view.

I finally tired of playing my fun little game and headed for one of the anchor stores directly to their business dress department. A very attractive young sales lady with lustrous black hair approached me. I could read her name tag and I extended my hand, "Hi Sarah, I'm Amy. I can certainly use your assistance."

I think I caught her a little off guard. I guess most shoppers are more reserved. Sarah smiled warmly, "I'll do my best to give you the very best service I can."

She was smartly dressed in a classy black skirt and a very expensive silk blouse that hung elegantly from her very large, very impressive breasts. As I explained what I was looking for the gorgeous young thing looked me up and down which made me tingle. After asking about sizes and colors she started gathering things for me to try on. In no time she had selected several dresses and about a half dozen skirts and blouses and escorted me to one of their very posh dressing rooms. Once she had me settled, she went off to find heels to match the various outfits.

I unhooked my skirt and let it fall and then I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off my shoulders. I stepped out of my skirt and as I turned I found myself in front of yet another mirror. Looking at myself in just my lingerie again made my pulse quicken. The same sensation I experienced last night in my bedroom overtook me. I'd been in dressing rooms hundreds of times in just my underwear before, but this was something special and it made me tingle all over. I watched myself in the mirror and turned slowly. I couldn't get over how sexy I looked. I know that sounds egotistical, but the lady in the mirror was smokin hot. I would have been happy just to stand there and look at myself, but I grudgingly tried on the first dress. Suddenly I wasn't in the mood to shop, but I put it on anyway, and buttoned it. Wow, I was surprised how great it looked on me. It was a black and white print which was beautifully cut and fit perfectly. It was business dressy yet could be playfully sexy at the same time. The dress would be perfect for how I wanted to project myself and I had a pair of black patent heels at home that would go perfectly with it. The dress had put me in a much better mood.

I had just removed the dress and was putting it on a hanger when Sarah returned with shoes. The door opened slightly and she poked her head in to check on me. Her eyes went wide and her gaze went instantly to my tits. I watched as her eyes dropped slowly down my body to my shaved pussy. Sarah clearly wasn't offended or she would have closed the door and left. The very curious look on her face said everything. I mean after all, she had just poked her head into an upscale changing room in an upscale department store and found a lady at least ten years her senior dressed in lingerie befitting a topless dancer not a business executive. Oh yeah, she was more than just a little interested. This was going to be a lot more fun than I expected.

She was clearly enjoying herself and shamelessly let her eyes move up and down my body, from my tits to my pussy and then back again. A small smile crept onto her face as she continued to stare at my body. I was enjoying the situation and wasn't going to interrupt her reverie. Finally it looked like she'd come to some conclusion and her eyes connected with mine. I smiled mischievously back at her and inquired, "Something interest you dearie?"

I liked using the same words Emma had teased me with on Saturday afternoon. Then I locked my eyes onto hers and spread my legs, rolling my hips forward so she had a totally unobstructed view of my very prominent mound. I knew that look on her face; lust. She was hooked. She couldn't take her eyes off of my tasty little quim.

I just stood there silently as I watched her stare at my bare pussy. It was a fun game and it was making me very excited. I could feel my outer lips open slightly as they began to swell. I was certain I caught a whiff of my own musky scent. I slipped the tip of my finger into my mouth and sucked it lightly. I was putting on one hell of a performance and Sarah's little pink tongue flicked nervously across her lips as she watched. Her eyes kept moving back and forth; pussy, tits, pussy, tits. She finally muttered, "Wow, that's not at all the kind of lingerie I expected you to be wearing."

I stood there with my hips pushed forward displaying my sex. I liked being naked in front of her. It was a turn on and I enjoyed being so blatant, teasing her with my body. I bore into her eyes and continued to smile, "Thank you Sarah. That is a wonderful compliment coming from a beautiful young lady like you. Ah, I hope my lingerie, or lack thereof, doesn't offend you."

She never broke eye contact with me and started haltingly, "Oh god no...ah, I mean, your body is so beautiful and jez...your bra is quite...ah, uh, striking...I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. It makes your breasts so alluring, and your...ah, your, ah... pus, ah your bare vagina. It looks so sweet and, ah, so tasty." Then a worried look flashed on her face and she continued quickly as if trying to explain, "Oh my god, what did I just say? I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't offend you. I was just wanted to be flattering. "

I hadn't expected such a reaction from her. Her intimate praise was really rather wonderful as well as exciting. I smiled at her and nonchalantly handed her the dress I'd just taken off, "I'll take this one sweetie." I gave her the dress and locked eyes with her again, "No, you definitely didn't offend me. In fact, your wicked compliments are quite a turn on. Hearing bawdy little compliments like you just gave me are very welcome. You're a hot, young thing with quite a naughty little mouth."

Sarah had a confused and perplexed look on her face like she was making her mind up about something. She took the dress, disappeared for a second and she stepped back into the dressing room with the rest of the clothes and hung them up. Then she closed the door, locked it and squirmed uncomfortably for a few seconds before she blurted out, "May I stay in here and er, assist you Amy? May I please? I really want to make sure that you get the service you desire."

I ran my tongue slowly over my lips and stepped forward and lightly rubbed her silk covered arm. The gorgeous young thing shivered slightly but didn't pull away, "Absolutely Sarah! Having you in here with me would be quite decadent." I paused for affect before continuing, "I can see how much you enjoy looking at my body. And you know what Sarah? I love you looking at it. It fucking turns me on."

I regarded her coyly, measuring the effect my words had on her. The sexual tension in the small posh room was palpable. I could sense she was very turned on and I wondered if her pussy was leaking as much as mine was. Her hands were shaking as she held up a different dress for me to try on.

In that moment it was as if some magic secret had been revealed to me and everything fell into place. The weekend with Emma had been truly life altering and I had been changed on so many levels. Emma had taken me to places I didn't even know existed. She "made" me do things I would never have done without her encouragement, but in the end, I enjoyed every slutty thing I did because deep down I wanted to do them. She let me experience who I really was and encouraged me to enjoy it without any fears or worries.