Awakening Ch. 10: Work & Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in that dressing room, in front of that gorgeous woman I had an epiphany. I was still Amy, but I was so different in so many important ways. I no longer was limited by all the barriers I'd grown up. I loved my body and loved what I could do with it. But most important was my new attitude. I was a confident slutty minx and I liked everything about who I was. In that moment, I realized there was a whole lot more going on being Emma's slut than just fucking whoever she wanted me to.

Being naked in front of yet another total stranger was electric. Emma had let me see the inner me and now that person had taken over; the old me was gone forever. I had new urges and desires that I was going to have to learn how to deal with. One of them ever present right now. I wanted to seduce this gorgeous young beauty standing in front of me. I wanted to push the envelope with her as far as I could. Teasing her had become almost like a narcotic and I wanted more. I wanted to see if I could be like Emma as I dealt with these new found passions. I was ready to go wherever my urges took me.

I finally took the dress from her and made a show of putting it on and I asked Sarah to assist me. It was a beautiful dress and fit perfectly and I liked it, but it was way too clubby and wouldn't be appropriate for work. I looked at myself in the mirror and loved the deep valley of tit flesh created by the dress. The top of the dress hugged my tits like a glove and I turned to look at my backside. Damn, it showed of the rest of my figure quite provocatively and the elaborate, sheer billowy sleeves were sexy as hell.

I loved the way I looked in the dress and thought I'd tease Sarah a bit more. I turned to her and used my best little girl sing-songy voice as I bent over to flaunt my cleavage, "Sarah, I love this dress but I think it's way too sassy for work. I think it would be fun for clubbing or going out to dinner. If you saw me out somewhere wearing this dress what would think? Do you think this dress is sexy? Does it make me look like a slut? Would you hit on me and try to pick me up?"

Sarah's face twisted into a mischievously smile for the instant she thought about the questions. Her eyes went straight to my tits, "Fuck Amy, anybody with a pulse would give their eye teeth to get between your legs. Just look how hot your fucking tits look, and the dress is so tight, it looks like it's painted on. You are so fucking sexy, and that dress is absolutely breathtaking on you. And yes, you look like a slut in that dress. And, fuck yes I'd hit on you, but I think you already knew that."

"My, my Sarah, I think you've made me blush. You're just so adorable and your nasty remarks have sealed the deal on this dress. I just have to have it. I'll wear it whenever I want to look extra sexy and slutty, and I'll think of you every time I wear it."

Sarah couldn't pull her eyes away from my tits. It was such a thrill seeing the effect I was having on her. I stood in front of the mirror pretending to check the dress's fit, but I was really doing my best to tease her. I could just tell that she wanted to play with my tits but she was hesitant so I moved very close to her, rubbing my tits softly on her shoulder. She stood motionless taking it all in letting me do whatever I wanted. I turned and stood with my back to her and asked to help me remove the dress. I felt her trembling fingers grab the zipper and she pulled it down ever so slowly caressing my back as the dress opened. When she pulled on the sleeves to get them off, she made sure her hands grazed against my bra covered tits as much as possible. Her light touches were heavenly and she didn't do anything blatant, but I could tell that she was getting bolder as she felt her way into our little game.

I loved the attention I was getting, and she was enjoying her part of the game and found a way to touch me whenever she had the chance. It was fun and I made no effort to dissuade her from touching me. Sarah was trying to keep her touches discreet but I was making it very difficult for her because I deliberately stayed close to her and rubbed my hips and ass against her, and when I could, I deliberately rubbed my tits on her. I did everything but molest the poor thing. It was such a rush.

I sensed that all of the rubbing against her was beginning to get to her so I decided to be even more blatant and see what would happen. Her eyes widened as she watched in amazement as I tucked the delicate lace part of my bra down so that I was now wearing a shelf bra; my areoles and nipples were fully exposed. By the time I was through fooling with the fabric and situating my tits, my nipples had become quite swollen and were sticking out proudly. I squeezed my breasts softly as Sarah looked on totally mystified. I chuckled to myself, winked at her and spoke in a throaty whisper, "Sarah, I can tell that you have lots of questions, so let me start by telling you something very important. It'll be our little secret. You see Sarah, just recently I became part of a very exclusive apprenticeship that I'm very excited about and quite proud of." I took a long pause before I finished, "I've agreed to be properly educated in the talents required to be a very obedient, very naughty slut." I knew that was a slight misstatement. I was already a slut. I just liked the way it sounded.

It looked like she was going to say something, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. She was the proverbial deer in the headlights, except she was much hotter and sexier. I smiled at her as I cupped my tits again pinching each fat nipple softly. I knew the look in her eyes. It was total, unadulterated, wanton lust and she wanted more. She was ripe for being seduced. I rolled my swollen nipples gently between my fingers. The feeling was wonderful and I let my eyes nearly close as I enjoyed the sensation and my little performance. I finally opened my eyes, smiled and slid my hand into the vee between my thighs. Her mouth dropped open as I inserted several fingers.

The look on her face was absolutely priceless. I'd just totally fucked her brain up. She was lost and had no idea what to think, but she was so lost in desire, she was ready to do whatever I asked her. She had a sex induced dazed look on her face as she started absent mindedly squeezing one of her big tits. The other hand disappeared under her skirt. I don't think she was even aware what she was doing. I could hear her heavy breathing and an odd twisted smile filled her face. She had slipped over the edge.

Watching Sarah was a treat. I bet that's just the look I had on my face when I was hoping Emma would seduce me. Sarah was completely into this now, but she didn't know what to do next. I regarded her and reached for the hand she had under her skirt. I pulled her fingers to my nose and I could smell the light scent of her sex. She continued to slowly fondle her tit as she intently watched as I licked her fingers. I quickly made a decision as I fondled her hand softly between long licks with my tongue. I looked directly in her eyes and began, "Sarah, I still have quite a few things to try on and I would so love it if you would give me your very best personal service as I try everything else on. Would you be willing to do that for me sweetie? So far, it seems you are very good at whatever you put your mind to."

Her head moved slowly up and down, but didn't say anything. I had no doubt that from that point on she would do anything I asked. I pointed to the dress hanging on the hook and smiled at her. She looked at the garment and back at me and nodded like she was asleep. As she took it from the hanger she tentatively asked, "What do you want me to do Amy?

I beamed at the beautiful young girl, "I want oodles and oodles of your most personal attention and of course I would like you to be very hands on. I know you'll figure it out. You're a smart, horny young lady. Shall we continue?"

I could see the light of understanding come on and instantly the expression on her face changed. She smiled and held the dress for me to put on. I turned so my back was to her and slipped my arms into the sleeves. Sarah moved closer fitting the dress on my shoulders and I could feel her monster tits press softly against my back. She reached around to fasten the buttons and she rubbed her soft fleshy tits into my back. Her tits felt very, very nice, and her fingers moved slowly from button to button detouring regularly to fondle my bare tits. She was very tender and seemed to be learning what she liked. Very quickly she really got into pinching and twisting my rubbery nipples. She hugged me to her as she squeezed my tits softly and began moaning softly. Damn, I could literally feel the heat from her body as she pressed against me. She had really gotten into her role as my "hands on" assistant and I couldn't have been happier.

Sarah continued to adjust the dress and got bolder, caressing me lovingly like we were old lovers and we'd done this hundreds of times. Slowly, her finger tips slid down my rib cage from my titties onto my hips and then across my tummy. She whispered throatily in my ear that she thought the dress fit perfectly. She was very content to let her hands roam slowly over my body. She turned me around to assess the fit from the front. She brushed her hand over my tits smoothing the fabric sensually and did the same at my hips.

Sarah had become very good at this and she was tormenting me in such a wonderful way. Her hands traveled slowly to my waist where she caressed me lightly smoothing the fabric. Her fingers moved up across my ribs to my tits and she pinched the prominent fat bumps in the dress's thin material. She was having fun and I could tell by the smile on her face that she was very pleased with herself. She looked sweetly at me and cradled my face in her hands as she reported, "The dress fits perfectly Amy, and this fabric is very, very nice; sensual in fact. You are stunning and you already know this, your nipples are such fun." She had a very mischievous smile on her face, "Shall we try the skirts and blouses on?

We studied each other intently like we were trying to read each other's mind. I slowly unbuttoned the dress and slipped it off my shoulders. A tiny smile appeared and began to grow across Sarah's face. I smiled back and handed the dress to her. Her face was flushed and her nipples were poking noticeably through her bra against her elegant blouse, Fuck, her nipples had to be huge to make the bumps they were making. I stared blatantly at her hard nipples and licked my lips, and thoroughly enjoyed watching her blush as she followed my eyes to her chest and saw out what I was staring at. It was another deer in the headlights moment but she was still all-in. She handed me a pink pullover blouse as she pinched at one of her bulging nipples with the other hand. Damn, would I ever love to get her naked and really work her tits and nipples over?

She smiled back as she picked up a mid length black skirt and walked behind me and then held it in front of me. I held her arms as I stepped into it and she began pulling the skirt up my legs. As it got near the tops of my thighs she let it drop back to the floor, but her fingers continued slowly up my thighs toward my pussy. She teased me running her long painted fingernails the length of my swollen pussy. The light touch was maddening and I pushed my hips forward making my intentions clear. She spread my moist lips and began pulling on them, rubbing them between her fingers, spreading my gooey pussy juice everywhere. I leaned back into her letting her know it was okay to pleasure me. Her tits felt like huge sexy pillows. She kept pulling my lips, stretching them softly, but she seemed uncertain about going any further. I loved the sensations she was causing as her fingers gently pulled on my pussy lips. I'd like nothing more than letting her give me a good finger fucking right now, but was I letting this go too far?

I was deeply conflicted and mired in my dilemma as Sarah continued to pull on my swollen pussy lips. Damn, just my luck that things were going exactly the way I wanted but two things were getting in the way. I didn't want to do anything that I'd have to lie about to Emma, and I had to get my shopping finished and make it to Emma's on time. I didn't dare be late. Reluctantly I gently pushed Sarah's hands away and bent down for the skirt she'd dropped and pulled it into place.

Thankfully the mood in the dressing room stayed steamy and sexy. Apparently Sarah wasn't offended and she didn't miss a beat as she helped me into and out of the rest of the clothes. She had become a very able hands-on assistant and she caressed my body constantly. Her fingers were like little feathers, particularly when she rolled my nipples between them. It was very apparent that Sarah really like playing with my tits and nipples.

I was still struggling mentally as Sarah helped me take off the last outfit. Part of me thought Emma would be proud of what I was getting her to do and the other wasn't sure, and I didn't want to screw things up. Fuck, I wish knew what to do. Here I was standing in front of Sarah again for the umpteenth time in just my lingerie and heels. Sarah had laid the clothes on the pile and was entertaining herself by gently dragging her fingernails along the underside of my bra and she was driving me crazy. Every time her fingers touched bare flesh, a sharp shiver shot down my spine. My nipples had stiffened into hard pink knots again. Her eyes locked on mine as she shamelessly caressed my tits. The expression on

her face was almost defiant and the dreamy dazed look she on her face said volumes. The freaking dressing room reeked of the pungent odor of sex.

This unexpected experience with Sarah had been a non-stop roller coaster ride, kinda like Saturday afternoon with Emma and I'd been trying to process my swirling emotions and my new unexplained urges and desires. I was amazed that it had been so easy for the two of us to get to this point. As Emma lingered in my mind, a wild, crazy thought popped into my head. What if Emma set this whole thing up? She'd already blown me away with all the things she was capable of; it was provocative thought. The real question was, If this was one of her talented efforts, was I being tested or was I being trained? Fuck, I couldn't believe I was really pondering that thought while I let Sarah idly play with my tits.

I had Emma stuck in my mind and it was as if I was channeling her which provide some much needed clarity, and all the pieces began to fall into place, and I was understanding the new me. It was as if I'd been given enlightenment and I understood all the emotions and urges I'd been feeling. Whether this was Emma's doing or not, I made a decision. Damn, Sarah was so innocent and wanted to please me so much and she was so clueless about the effect she was having on me. She was one hot little bitch.

I turned so that my back was to Sarah and slowly backed into her until I felt her big silk covered tits press against my back. Sarah didn't need any instructions. Her talented hands slid around me, softly caressing my tummy. Her hands moved slowly and skillfully up my ribs and began fondling my bare tits again. Her warm lips nuzzled my neck nibbled on my ear planting little kisses up and down my neck. They were soft lingering kisses that sent chills down my spine and made the tingle in my pussy red line.

I loved the way her body felt pressed against me and I let her hands roam freely up and down the front of my body. I sensed that my earlier disruption had not dissuaded her from wanting to play with my pussy. Her hands moved slowly downward to my very wet opening. I was looking forward to her touch, but suddenly I felt a compelling need to be in control. This was a brand new emotion. This wasn't about the sex and that confused me. It was totally about calling the shots. I grabbed her hands and held them for a second and then turned slowly around to face her. As soon we were face to face I kissed her hard. It was a long, lingering tongue kiss that had my heart beating like a drum. Both of us were breathing hard when I finally lifted my lips from hers. Sarah's eyes were half open and she had a dazed, but happy look on her face. She managed a weak smile, "Jesus Amy, I've never done anything like this in my life. You are one of the sexiest women I've ever been around. I just had to feel your pussy again. It's like I have absolutely no control. I just had to touch you. I hope you aren't horrified."

I loved that she used the word "pussy." I took her hands in mine and kissed them softly, "Sarah, everything you've done has been absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and willing assistant."

I kissed them again and as I looked into her eyes it was if Emma's brain was connected to mine and I understood the desires running through my body. I took her right hand and slowly pushed in down and pressed her open palm against my bare pussy like she'd done to me. She didn't resist and I kept pushing her hand against my sex. I leaned my head forward near her ear and whispered, "Sarah, I want you to do what I tell you. Now put your fingers in my cunt."

I slipped my tongue in her ear and gave her a light kiss and leaned away. Sarah eyes were wide open and she was staring at me in total confusion. I know she had to be confused because I was totally confused. I had stopped her twice from doing exactly what I now commanded her to do. The uncontrollable urge for her to do what I wanted overwhelmed me. It was weird because I never had those feelings with Emma. I had no idea where these emotions were coming from but they were strong and there was something thrilling about being driven by them. A different side of my new persona was appearing. I stared into her eyes, "You heard me. Don't make me tell you again."

This time there was no hesitation. Immediately one of her fingers poked tentatively into my slippery opening. Her slender finger felt absolutely exquisite and the emotions I felt as she slid it all the way in were unbelievable. Having her finger inside me was an incredible rush and her eyes locked on mine as she slowly finger fucked my juice hole. Without having to be told, she added another finger and continued my pussy massage. She ran her fingers the entire length of my slit pushing my lips wide. Her fingers found my clit and rubbed it slowly and I couldn't contain my moans of desire and pleasure. I humped her fingers slowly and gasped loudly, "Put all of them in Sarah."

She followed my instruction immediately and I was insanely pleased that she had obeyed me so quickly. I was strangely very proud of myself but I still wasn't sure why. I spread my legs allowing her all the access she needed to play inside my sopping pussy. Her eyes were fixated on her hand as it pumped in and out of my love tunnel. I thought about having her fist me, but rejected the idea as being too much for Sarah to process.

Damn, that wonderful sloshing noise coming from my pussy was such beautiful music. Sarah was moaning and mewing and I watched as her eyes closed slowly as she sank deeper and deeper. Her other hand was on my butt and was rubbing and squeezing it like she did this every day. Whatever had come over me was powerful and we both were enjoying it immensely. I covered her hand with mine again and made sure her fingers were completely inside my pussy. I took a deep breath and whispered, "Sarah, I want to watch you lick my pussy juice off your fingers."

Her eyes opened slowly with a dreamy and happy look on her face, but she kept fingers in my warm wet tunnel. She delayed and continued to toy with my slick cunt until I gave her that look. She knew it was time to obey and removed her hand and raised her glistening fingers slowly. She looked at them for a long time like she was looking at something rare and valuable. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled at me as she sucked her index finger slowly into her mouth. She closed her eyes and she moaned softly as she began tasting me. She slowly licked each finger clean, sucking them like she was doing a blow job on her favorite cock. Her performance was incredibly erotic and her eyes stayed glued to mine. She smiled proudly at me as finished her task.