Awakening Ch. 10: Work & Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done cleaning her fingers, she looked at me expecting more instructions. I had to admit that I was incredibly turned on, but it wasn't fair for me to continue teasing her, "Sarah love, if I didn't belong to someone else, I'd take you back to my house and we'd fuck each other silly all night long. You are very special and I've enjoyed every second of being with you."

I pulled her to me as I continued, "Tonight, with you, I learned some very important things about myself which will be valuable as I continue my apprenticeship. I know you won't understand that, but our unplanned little dalliance gave me important insight into the feelings that have been swirling around in my head. I just want you to know that it wasn't my intent to lead you on and then leave you hanging. This thing tonight just sort of happened and I'm so glad it did. You are an incredibly sexy, gorgeous young lady and I'll always be in your debt."

Sarah smiled back, obviously still confused a little, pushed her hips against mine and gave me a peck on the lips, "Fuck Amy, this felt so right and was so easy. I've never ever been with a girl much less tasted pussy before, and I really, really liked it. Do you have some sort of special seductive powers?"

I chuckled and blushed, "No, I don't. The remarkable woman who is training me got me through all the clutter that I'd grown up with and let me see who I really am instead of who I thought I should be. I guess my new personality is just showing through."

I could tell that my last comment had confused Sarah even more, but she smiled and reluctantly stepped back as I grabbed my skirt and pulled it on. I grabbed my blouse and as I buttoned it I purposefully left the top three buttons undone so that my bra and tits would be completely visible. I tucked my blouse in and fastened my skirt. Her eyes didn't leave my tits and I could tell by the look on her face she didn't want this thing to end. I gave myself a final once over in the mirror and straighten my skirt. I was glowing. I definitely liked the lady looking back at me. I turned to Sarah, "Would you like to suck on my tits before I go?"

Sarah eyes lit up and she didn't even answer. She just dropped her head to my tits and sucked a nipple into her mouth, sucking it, and twirled it with her tongue. I caressed her head softly while I enjoyed the delicious sensations. After she had that nipple hard and stiff she switched to the other one. When she was finished, both nipples were swollen and wet from her saliva. She finally looked up at me, "Thank you Amy, sucking your tits was magnificent. Thank you for everything."

"Sarah, the debt is all mine and with some luck, we'll get to enjoy each other's company again very, very soon. Listen, we have to stay in touch so before I leave let's trade phone numbers. Hopefully we'll become close friends and I will be able to introduce you to a very special person who will teach you a lot; way more than I can."

I could tell that Sarah was still a little dazed, but she gathered everything up and we headed to the cash register. I sure hoped no one else would be using that room tonight before it aired out; it smelled like pussy. Sarah stared longingly at my tits as she slowly folded everything carefully and put it in bags. Finally she spoke low and slow, almost a whisper, "Amy, I'm sorry I keep staring, but with your blouse like that I just no control and have to stare at your beautiful tits. I can't get enough of your gorgeous fucking tits."

Sarah clearly was beguiled by our little play time together and was trying to prolong it. And, truth be told, I would have loved nothing more than to get her naked and fuck her silly. She was beautiful and clearly submissive, and I understood her needs better than she did. I also knew a very talented person who would take Sarah to places she couldn't begin to imagine. I was certain that when I had the opportunity to tell Emma about my shopping experience, we would see Sarah again, very soon. As I thought about it, my pussy started to get damp again. I already couldn't wait for Sarah's training to begin.

We just watched each other as she packed everything up. I could sense she was totally let down that I was about to walk out the door, but there really wasn't anything that could be done about that now. Sarah finally had loaded everything into shopping bags for me. I had two new dresses, three skirts, four blouses and three pairs of heels, and the best personal service I'd ever experienced. I looked at the shopping bags full of clothing stacked on the counter and l took Sarah's hand," Every time I wear any of these items I'll think of this wonderful time with you."

She beamed at me and placed the receipt and her business card in my palm. She held my hand as I looked at her card. She had written her cell phone on the back of it. I enjoyed the warmth of her hand stroking my wrist. I stuffed the receipt and her card in my purse and pulled out my cell phone and snapped several pictures of her. I made her unbutton her blouse and pull it open for the last one so I could capture her magnificent titties. I wanted to make sure Emma got the full effect.

Then I handed her my business card. She stared at it like it had magical powers. I pulled her toward me and kissed her on the cheek and then gave her a soft kiss on the lips. I let my hand linger on her arm near her breast as I thanked her again for everything. I softly caressed her arm with the back of my hand and let my finger nails graze the very hard nipple pushing against her silky blouse. I leaned in and whispering that I'd call her soon, Then I blew her a slow seductive kiss and I started to gather up my purchases. She had a surprise look on her face, "Are you leaving with your blouse like that?"

The way she said it was as if I had no idea how I looked. I smiled at her and her and made a show of pulling the lace back up over my tits. I fiddled with the material making sure my nipples were hard and completely visible through the lace, but I made no effort to button the blouse. I smiled at her again, "This is much better don't you think?"

She stared at me like I was crazy. I stared back, "This is the way sluts dress to please their trainers and that's where I'm going when I leave here. You've made me incredibly horny and I feel very, very slutty so I think this look is very appropriate. You're right Sarah, my tits are sexy, and I like for people to see them. I know you certainly have enjoyed them and you've loved playing with them."

I gave her a final smile and undid the last button. It really didn't show any more, I just did it to tease her and hopeful make her want more. I arranged my blouse so that plenty of cleavage and most of my bra was on display and bent down to pick up my packages. I stayed bent over so she could enjoy my hanging tits. When I stood, her mouth was wide open. I turned and headed out of the store. Halfway out, I glanced back quickly and she was still staring at me. She hadn't moved an inch from where I'd left her and her blouse was still unbuttoned and her rack was on display. Damn, she was delicious.

As I left the store I prudently did the top button on my blouse. I didn't want any trouble for indecency. I got to my car and I loaded all my purchases in the trunk and stood there in awe. Wow, what a wonderful evening. I closed the trunk and saw the clock on the billboard across the road; almost seven thirty. My timing was perfect. I had plenty of time to get to Emma's and I couldn't wait to tell her about Sarah.