Awakening Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He teetered, wondering what to do. But the answer came because he'd been trained by professional nannies in proper personal conduct. "Oh, that's your aunt feeling responsibility for you. How lovely. Of course I'll accompany you and make myself available for scrutiny without showing any displeasure."

Charlie watched her mouth fall open and her eyes lighten as they widened. That reaction confirmed he'd hit a home run and self-indulgent surge of celebratory emotion swept through him. "You make coffee while I'll have another shave and dress more appropriately for an older woman. I am keen to make a good impression."

"Yes," she almost whispered as if not believing what she was hearing.

She came into the bathroom without knocking, which he liked, with two mugs of coffee. She put them down and then pressed up behind him to hug him and look around his shoulder at their reflections in the mirror. Charlie who was wrapped around the waist with his towel wet from drying him from the shower, felt her breasts flatten over his back that produced a great smile and she smiled knowingly back at him in the mirror.

He finished with his hand razor and wiped his face on a paper towel and as she released him turned to sip coffee. Cindy placed a hand where the towel ends joined over his front and said firmly, "May I?"

He hesitated, feeling nervous.

"So what if it's up a bit? I'd be miffed if it wasn't after giving you a sexy hug like that."

Unable right then to speak, Charlie nodded.

Cindy pulled the towel and squealed with delight. "Oh, you little darling!"

The word 'little' was a mite offensive but Little Darling rose to the occasion and invited itself into her shaking hand.

"It's beautiful, I love it," she said and looked up to be kissed. They kissed and Charlie said, very emotionally, I must be off to dress."

"Aw," she whined.

Twenty minutes latter at the door as Cindy pushed him forward and announced, "This is Charlie, Charlie Green. This is Aunt Mae."

Before Charlie had time to deliver his greeting, Aunt Mae clutched a hand to her chest over an unfashionable floral dress and sighed, "Ohmigod."

From that Charlie gathered he'd already passed appraisal.

After a surprisingly affable evening -- Aunt Mae was a recently retired school-teacher and Uncle Ronald was assistant head in advertising and marketing at the nearby Fashion Institute of Technology -- Charlie walked home very happy. It had been great feeling he was back in a family situation again and after their final kiss before parting Cindy had said, "I'll work on Aunt Mae to allow me to stopover with you on any Saturday night that's mutually convenient, if that's your wish."

"That's my wish," Charlie said, and swallowed heavily.

"They both like you. Very much I would think."

During the next few days, as Charlie had afternoon coffee with Cindy and they walked to her apartment where he went on to the gym, they talked substantially about themselves to path the way to becoming more intimate. On Monday Cindy handed him a photograph of Charlie asking the policewoman for directions and he knew instantly he was looking at a photograph of professional quality.

"It's beautiful -- it lives!"

"That is very perceptive of you," she smiled approvingly. "It is good enough to begin my portfolio. That is your copy to keep but I suggest you send it to your mom for safekeeping."

"I'd told you she's busy fending off suitors."

"Charlie, she'll still have time to worry about you. All mothers worry."

Later when he'd think back, Charlie would confirm that was the exact moment he began falling in love with Cindy.

Chapter 4

On Saturday Charlie took Cindy to late lunch as soon as she completed her cleaning duties at the apartment building where he resided. He eagerly awaited the announcement that Cindy would spend the night with him but she disappointed, making no mention of such intent. Although sexually frustrated he accepted that she must feel embarrassed about seeking Aunt Mae's approval to sleep with him -- either that or she was simply waiting for the appropriate moment.

It was, however, a lovely time together and he would have invited her to lunch any way as she was his sole friend in New York and that thought gave him a sense of his own vulnerability.

Charlie escorted Cindy back to her apartment building and as they kissed outside she whispered, "Please touch my breast over my heart." He did, briefly, and she sighed over his lips as they kissed again.

"Noon here," she said. "I'll be waiting for you. The forecast is fine so we'll go to the end of the island and look out to the Statue of Liberty. Have you done that?"

"No, but I saw her when I went around the island on a Circle ferry."

Why couldn't they go to Battery Park as she called it now?

As if reading his thoughts, Cindy turned at the building entrance and called, "Aunt Mae makes me do my required reading on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. However next week I aim to make an exception and take you to the Farmer's Market next Saturday afternoon at Union Square."

He waved, indicating he'd heard her and she blew him a kiss.

It was a long time to wait until next Sunday and Charlie's desire for sex was mushrooming. He'd thought he'd get lucky at the gym but the three indecent proposals he received were all from guys he was coaxing back into health and none of his female clients appeared interested. That frustrated him painfully but fortunately on Thursday evening when he was in the sauna feeling sorry for himself the young day manager and also ending her shift opened the door. About to withdraw she saw the occupant was Charlie so greeted him cheerfully, saying, "You're in luck Charlie." Initially he had no idea what she meant.

* * *

When he met read the look in Cindy's eyes when they met on Sunday at noon he knew his days of sexual near-famine were history. The poor girl was almost walking on air such was her suppressed excitement. He pretended not to have noticed, knowing she would have planned when to give him the news.

They went for coffee. She couldn't stop talking but said nothing about what he was waiting to hear. He shuffled closer to her and kissed her, placing a hand over her heart, as she appeared to like that.

She kissed back and said nervously people were watching them.

He let go of her but she cried, "Hold me -- I like it." That made him wonder if she was also, like him, sexually suppressed. He'd though being in a student community she'd only have to put up her hand to be banged and would have a choice. She seemed to have a great compact body and was pretty.

They stopped kissing and sipped coffee. He decided to try to pull the trigger. "Your cheeks appear rather flushed."

Bang.

He body jolted, she pulled him to her and she gurgled into his ear, "Aunt Mae says I may stay with your whenever I wish, providing it does not adversely affect on my studies. She says you are cute and I should go for it?"

"Go for what?"

She had two big gasps and pulled away to drink coffee.

"Please will you stay with me tonight?"

She choked coffee back into her cup and nodded. It was all so sweet.

They took the interesting bus ride down to Battery Park, at least it was interesting for the newcomer and his rather sumptuous looking girlfriend with still very pink cheeks seemed to delight in pointing out landmarks to him and explain something of each neighborhood as they passed through.

Battery Park rather blew his mind, occupying twenty-one acres of one the best waterfront sites on the island and would have a commercial value of perhaps billions. They wandered hand in hand, he carrying the tripod. Cindy photographed him in only two positions. The first was looking at the American Merchant Marine Monument with the Statue of Liberty in the distance, very clear. But looking at the captured digital image she decided she didn't like the black public trashcan against the railing. So she sat Charlie on three wood piles driven into the riverbed and strapped together but supporting nothing and arranged him to adopt a 'reflective pose' looking at the figures depicting a tragedy at sea. Cindy then busied herself taking shots from various angles until satisfied. They then sat closely while she brought up the captured images on the viewfinder at the back of her camera and they both knew she'd achieved excellent results but presenting her with the difficulty of deciding which one.

Charlie was aware of the selection difficulty so suggested he liked the group of shots taken when a dark cloud had drifted by.

"Why do you say that?"

"Those gloomier shots indicate a sense of doom."

"Good boy, I'd also thought that. You do have sensitivity."

They walked to the Bowling Green Station and took a train homewards. As they chatted Charlie became aware his confidence was taking a dive. What was happening to him? The problem compounded because as they approached the apartment building Charlie could feel Cindy's nervousness firing from her body like electricity. Perhaps she required time to get to know a guy before engaging in groping that aimed to really go somewhere? This was not at all like the impression he had of New York women from films and hot magazines. He hadn't expected Cindy to be a babe because she didn't flaunt herself or speak in a suggestive way. Her category was probably the-nice-girl-next-door. There was nothing wrong with that. He was sure she had a thick romantic streak through her and would want him to go beyond kissing her. But when? How would he know?

They said little in riding the elevator. He could see by a bit of a speed wobble at breast level she was breathing a little strongly. Why? Was she scared a little, scared about what he might do to her? Charlie felt his own excitement begin to ebb. How could he make it easier for her?

In the apartment Cindy looked around and probably took in the flowers he'd bought early that morning. Just as he was about to enter the bathroom Charlie called, "I'm taking a shower, want to join me?"

He lunged through the doorway giving Cindy no time to reply or for him to eye how she'd deal with that embarrassment. Charlie stripped off, waited another few seconds and then shrugged and entered the shower box.

Charlie was washing the conditioner from his hair when he felt her slip in behind him, place her arms around his chest and pull her naked body against him.

"Hi," he called shakily.

"Hi, this is nice," she quavered and then he thought she began licking water from his back.

The effect of thinking about that changed his penis from 'At Ease' to 'Attention' in less than a second. He no longer was thinking about turning and taking her into his arms and brushing her lips with hot and wet kisses, not with the state he was now in. He turned his head and she reached up at full stretch and kissed him. As she dropped off her toes she spun him around and his erection was in her hand before he could have said 'what now Cindy?'

Cindy squatted, bringing a huge smile to his face. Until then Charlie's face had been carrying a tortured look it gained from the time they'd reach the apartment building.

Gratefully he dropped his hands into Cindy's hair and began to massage her scalp gently while Cindy made those noises that only a woman can make with her mouth full in a particular situation.

At that moment Charlie decided he was thrilled to be in America.

Chapter 5

The weeks went by. Charlie was much busier at the gym. Several of his clients had been eased back into fitness much sooner than sports medicine specialists had predicted and word of her expertise spread. He increased his morning shift two hours to finish at noon but before long his appointment book was full again and administration opened a waiting list for Charlie.

Cindy was blooming as the result of all the exercising she was enjoying with Charlie and not only in bed and being massaged while watching TV. He installed a rowing machine for her so they could work out together and with Aunt Jess easing the reins and allowing Cindy to finish her home studies at noon on Saturdays Cindy would then go with Charlie to an indoor pool and they'd swim until tiring.

The portfolio now carried twenty carefully crafted photos of new immigrant Charlie Green in Manhattan including him symbolically standing alone and looking alone in the airport terminal at JFK, cricket bat tucked under one arm, his luggage around him and three young female teenagers in the background giggling at him although looking rather impressed.

One more session to go as Cindy was required to submit a portfolio of twenty-one prints (her digital portfolio had been presented six months earlier).

When Charlie asked what would be the theme of the 21st picture Cindy appeared uncomfortable. She claimed to be still thinking about it but he judged that to be a lie of convenience. He suspected that photo would be of him meeting her parents and felt comfortable about that. They would meet for the first time at Aunt Jess' apartment in two weeks.

Finally Cindy approached him, nervously. "About the final photo?"

"Want a drink?"

She nodded and looked relieved.

After taking a big swallow of wine, Cindy looked at him and blurted, "Sex."

Startled and rather surprised, Charlie decided to play the fool. "Okay but first tell me the nature of the final photograph.

Cindy blushed heavily. "The photo will be of the new immigrant having sex."

"Now you're smoking," he teased. "Set up and let's get into it."

Relaxing, Cindy thanked him for being so cooperative. "I'll take an hour setting up the lighting. It has to be very arty otherwise my portfolio will not be accepted for appraisal if that photograph is judged to be obscene."

Charlie hadn't realized setting up was such a bind. He was asked to pin his Union Jack flag on the wall and had to move it three times before Cindy was satisfied. He was instructed to move the beside cabinet out and push the bed against the wall to allow the camera to capture well-defined shadows. Then Cindy spent a good hour until she was satisfied with the lighting.

They simulated sex in front of the camera mounted on a tripod, controlled by a remote device held by Cindy. They tried several positions. Not a single exposure of all those taken satisfied her and finally she wailed, "I'm too small in statue."

"What?"

"We are not well balanced in bulk. You are muscular but I am slim. My breasts have the necessary volume but where are my hips and thighs and curvature of a tummy?"

"Dunno. Are you suggesting skinny girls don't experience the best of sex?"

"Stop teasing me and diverting. Would you consider modeling with one of my girlfriends?

"I'll, er, have to think about it."

Cindy pointed. "That thing appears to have decided its in favor -- just look at it."

"Which friend," Charlie said, cheeks flaming.

"Take your pick, you know most of them."

"Liz?"

"Nope, she's my shape."

"Oh, Carla?"

"She'd have hysterics. We think she's still a virgin."

"It's only a simulation."

"She'll run a mile at the sight of that thing."

"A big butt eh. What about Sharon?"

"Big butt yes, but tiny tits."

"Maria?"

"Of course, perfect. Why did you pick her?"

"Big butt and big tits and a rounded belly and olive skin from her Italian mother."

"Very well, call her and ask him to come over. You'll have to tell her why."

"I'm out of here," Charlie said, grabbing his trousers and underpants.

"You big baby. Wait on the bed while I'll call her."

Cindy returned to the bedroom. "She laughed and sounded about to lose it but when she calmed she said she'd do it but I wasn't to leave her alone with you because she couldn't trust herself because she thinks you are cute."

"Oh really?"

"She'll be here in half an hour. What can we do in the meantime?"

Maria arrived with a bunch of flowers for Cindy and a questioning smile she threw at Charlie. "Are you scared of me Charlie?"

She smiled, watching his Adam's apple bobble.

She was carrying a monitor that connected to Cindy's camera. Maria was completing her degree with Cindy and her father ran a chain of photographic stores.

"You'll not be embarrassed when you see I have rather more flesh than Cindy?"

"I-I think not."

Remaining calm while seeing her lover now almost petrified, Cindy said: "Undress in the bathroom Maria. I've left you my gown in there for you."

"No thanks, I haven't much to strip off. She took off her dress and bra, watched by Charlie who was watched by Cindy.

Maria asked, "Like what you see Charlie?"

"You don't wear many clothes," he said evasively.

Maria jumped on to the bed and said, "Come to me Charlie but don't come on me."

Scared but desperate to appear manly, Charlie glanced at Cindy who smiled encouragingly. "Should I take her from behind?"

"Cindy," Maria shrieked. "You said simulation."

"Keep calm Maria. Charlie is pulling you left tit."

Charlie swaggered over to Maria who looked rather subdued. He dropped his trousers and briefs and Maria gurgled something Cindy and Charlie couldn't understand. Charlie who was closer to Maria told Cindy later he thought she might have said, "Oh mother of God."

The images they viewed on the monitor of their first session looked great but Cindy's goal was shots of exceptional quality.

After coffee Cindy softened the lighting further and brought in a huge candle to just outside camera view and lit it, placing one of the floodlights behind it and adjusting its position until satisfied. Meanwhile she'd provided a container of bath oil and instructed her models to cover each other. They began enjoying doing that, catching the mood of eroticism. Meanwhile Cindy placed darker filters over the other lights. She took a few shot of 'the lovers' in the three positions they have agreed looked the best and this time it narrowed to conventional missionary or sitting right together, his legs under hers and clasping each other.

By that stage Cindy was smiling, aware that the emotional link between her models had deepened to such an extent they appeared almost unaware of her presence. She ran that last batch of exposures through the monitor and smiled again. Her models standing to watch were no longer standing part and this time actually hand an arm around each other, lightly.

"We'll almost there or at least as far as I see my limit."

"Agreed," Maria said. "Should we take it to the max?"

"I think so. Are you calm about that Maria?"

Charlie asked calm about what? Maria said, "Actually doing it."

The women watched for Charlie's reaction. He simply yawned and said it was Maria's call.

"Yes, do it."

He led Maria to the bed and whacked her ass.

"I hope your erection is harder than you smack," she giggled.

She was already sufficiently self-lubed so Charlie entered without difficulty.

"Go to it," Cindy commanded and they settled into a steady rhythm.

She took several exposures and then asked them to let loose, full throttle.

Charlie asked, "Are you protected?"

Maria nodded, looking deep into his eyes and they worked into a robust pounding, sweat glistening on their bodies and producing the sound of slapping of groins coming together. Maria messed with Charlie's hair, kissing him without restraint. Her thrusts weakened and her body tensed. Charlie bent right down and pulled her nipple up with his teeth until she screamed to him to stop and she convulsed and then it was Charlie's turn. They remained linked and their chests heaved. Charlie bent his head over her, temporarily exhausted, appearing almost in submission.

"That's a wrap," Cindy said dryly. "You assholes looked to be enjoying yourselves. You shower first Maria."

Charlie rested while Cindy began dismantling the lights.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself?"