Awakening Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she's pretty good but one thing I have learned, thinking about comparisons, big tits or small tits, while you're doing it, it doesn't seem to matter. Its those rubbery stiff nipples that do something to the brain."

"So if I keep my erasers stiff I'm okay," Cindy laughed.

A soft call came from the bathroom. "Oh Charlie."

"Come out here to dry you sneaky bitch," Cindy yelled. "Go have your shower Charlie.

He returned a few minutes later, wearing trousers and carrying a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"We've waited for you."

Charlie smiled at Cindy. "You think you've captured the essence, don't you?"

The two senior photographic students looked at each other and shrugged as if thinking where had Charlie picked up that technical term.

They sat in silence, deep in thought, watching the images especially of the really hot shots such as Charlie's dripping erection caught out of the sheath and poised ready to plunge back in. Charlie mopped his forehead with his arm and Maria sucked in her breath, very audibly.

"It will be one of this last three," Cindy said confidently, recalling what she'd seen through the viewfinder as the camera took those exposures.

"Wow!" Maria said excitedly.

The second shot was even better and when the final shot was screened Maria shrieked, "Ohmigod."

Cindy reached over and squeezed Charlie's hand. His mouth was frozen open.

There was so much about it really. Cindy had shortened the distance to the target by changing lens. Maria's eyes were wet and wide with lingering passion. Charlie's head was against the fuzzy but still quite clear background of the British flag. Sweat was dropping from his forehead on to Maria's very erect nipple, that area quite wet and both of them had their eyes focused on a bursting drop of sweat alongside that nipple.

"That's as near to perfection you'd ever likely to get that shot even if you tried 10,000 times," Maria said reverently. Cindy burst into tears and went flying into Maria's arms.

Half an hour later as Maria was leaving, she and Charlie kissed shyly.

Three days later Cindy called Charlie mid-afternoon. She sounded highly excited.

"My senior tutor called me to his office and informed me my portfolio has been accepted."

"That's good, but why the excitement? We knew it was great."

"He's told me confidentially that I'll graduate with high marks and expect to finish in the top five in my class, perhaps top."

"Wow. Oh that's great. Let's go out to dinner tonight -- Aunt Jess will let you out after you give her that news."

"I'm calling her now."

"Wait, let's invite Maria and give her a present in appreciation. She put herself on the line for you."

"Great, let's do that. I meant to tell you, she has a big problem over that, how to tell her boyfriend. He's beginning to sound like he's ready to talk engagement."

"Oh."

"Yes indeed oh. Come on big brain -- what's the answer?"

"Invite him tonight as well and we'll tell him over dinner, er, Maria can?"

"I said big brain, not pea brain."

"Er, bring a copy of the photo to the restaurant."

"What, and have him punch you?"

"I can take a punch."

"I bet you can. What if he decides to swat Maria?"

"Um, Maria sits beside me, opposite you."

"Yes, that would offer some protection. But I don't like this idea at all."

"Er."

"What?"

Charlie asked, "Is he intelligent?"

"Yes, why? He's one year into law practice."

Charlie smiled and said that was a relief. Cindy waited to hear something of value.

"Er."

"What."

"There's a chance he mightn't recognize Maria."

Cindy snorted and said she'd been too generous with the expression pea brain and cut the call.

Cindy called back thirty minutes later.

"Sorry."

"That's okay, I stressed you."

"Oh, is that what you call it?"

"Steady on Cindy."

"Maria thinks it a great idea."

"She does?"

"Yes, she says you know men and we don't. Be brave darling. If it doesn't work you can always swat him."

They met at the restaurant and Maria immediately made Charlie nervous, being all over him and after kissing him linked her arm around Charlie's and said, "Paul, this is one of my very best male friends Charlie Green."

The big guy frowned. Cindy had said he'd been a football star at college. Charlie wondered if that was his shoulder pads under his suit. "Can't recall you ever saying the name Charlie Green before."

"Oh you know how it is, some friendships grow slowly while others just ignite."

"No, I didn't know that."

The women looked at Charlie expecting him to smooth the way. He chose suicide.

"Um, before we sit down Paul there is something I'd like to show you."

He grabbed Cindy's deep handbag and pulled out the photograph. "Take a look at this."

The women took a couple of steps backwards.

"You're fucking Maria."

"Yes, nothing wrong with your eyesight."

"Why?"

"Because it was required for Cindy's final submission portfolio. We tried and tried simulation but it just wasn't working."

"I say Cindy, you did a great job on her. Just look at that nipple. What was the theme?"

"The first days of a new immigrant landing on Manhattan."

"Clever theme. Maria is doing show dogs. Maria says you talk funny Charlie because you come from London. Have you seen West Ham United play?"

"Yes, several times."

"Good God. It was my father's favorite team and I grew up hearing about The Hammers. Dad loved following them."

"Was he English?"

"No, dad has never been outside of North America. Let's sit down. Great photo of you Maria. You were so brave to endure the humiliation -- you appear to be crying."

"I did it for Cindy," Maria said, looking somewhat pale.

"Well, what are friends for? I'll have to take you to baseball buddy."

Later when Paul went 'to water the horse' as he called it, Maria and Cindy gushed away at Charlie, calling him incredibly brave and inventive.

"See, I hold you men know how to talk to men," Maria insisted.

Cindy nodded but retained her doubtful look.

Chapter 6

Cindy rarely spoke of her parents so when they went to dinner with them and Cindy's Aunt Jess and Uncle Ronald Charlie expected they would dull the gathering but far from it. By that stage it seemed Jess and Ronald couldn't get enough of him and now that Cindy off the tight leash they often lunched with them on Sunday and now went out midweek to dinner.

Well, Cindy had told him what to expect: her father was a pastor on Long Island and her mom was his devoted assistant. Piousness and servitude would be evident, but not at all. Jess was lively for an older woman but was outshone by the wit and natural 'goodness' that seemed to flow from Annabelle. Her father was more reserved but had a great laugh and had a great grasp on worldly things and virtually led most of the conversations.

He'd been to England and Scotland and watched a cricket tests at Lords between England and India.

Throughout the evening Charlie was aware of being appraised by Annabelle and she appeared delighted that he suggested they meet for very early breakfast next morning and they wanted to be home in good time for church at 11:00.

That evening when Cindy was bouncing up and down on the grinning Charlie she was burbling away, a little intoxicated, "My mom loves you, my mom is impressed by you, my mom says you are the nicest guy I've had sex with, my mom says I should fill me life by having lots and lots of sex with you."

Charlie just loved it, watching her perform so happily. He hadn't realized then how active her breasts could be and mused they were coming closer and closer together -- and in sex as well.

* * *

Charlie was aware Cindy's had been studying computer graphics as part of her degree course and was surprised when she announced she'd been short-listed for such a position with a pharmaceutical company in New Jersey. They'd not talked about her career. She failed to win that job but secured a position through the same recruitment agency when it referred her CV and folio to a fashion magazine after securing Cindy's consent. She was now living permanently with Charlie and came home bubbling in excitement because the editor-in-chief had been so enchanted by her openness and evidence of skills.

"She may be a lesbian," Charlie warned.

"Perhaps so, perhaps not. She is certainly too switched on to be a screwed up old maid."

Charlie left it at that and asked about the magazine. Cindy had been waiting for that so thumped two issues on the coffee table and began describing how reliant such a magazine was on the skills of its graphic designers.

"Why not be a photographer for the magazine?"

"Most of the imagines come in from photography studios or are purchased from agencies here in America or abroad. I have been hired by Anna-Marie and her advisers because, and I quote, I think like a photographer with obvious developing skills in graphic design."

"That's wonderful to be so appreciated as you are about to step out into the commercial world."

* * *

Graduation was a huge embarrassment. When the award for Photographer of the Year was announced as Cindy Belinda Davies the photograph chosen to be projected on to the screen was the one of Maria and Charlie. Jess and Annabelle were clutching, smothering their laugher and when Cindy squeezed by Maria she was saying to her shocked mother, "Mom, please. Don't create. You are looking at art."

As Cindy walked to the stage to receive her award her entire portfolio rolled on screen and periodically the audience clapped and the lonesome figure of Charlie at the airport was particularly well received as was the photo, taken on remote by Cindy as she posed outside Charlie's apartment with him - he in just his underpants and she dressed as a cleaner. Their expressions were very comic. The title was, "Agreement to Date."

She concluded a sweet speech by saying, "Lastly I especially thank our new Immigrant from England, Charlie Green. He has been inspirational to me to sharpen my photographic talent and I'm hoping we'll never part."

"Please remain here Cinderella," said the presenter. "We have not finished with you yet but in the meantime we have been convinced by your most impressed senior tutor to give a light-hearted touch to this ceremony. We understand Charlie Green, new immigrant, is in the auditorium. Please come to the stage Charlie Green."

As pre-arranged, Charlie, who'd undressed under a blanket at his seat pushed out on to the aisle, was picked up by a spotlight, and dressed only in his underpants and trailing a Union Jack held above his head in both hands, went jogging to the stage amid cheers, jeers, handclapping and wolf-whistles including some screams from female students as he leapt up the steps on to the stage and they caught sight of his athletic body.

He kissed Cindy and she pulled the flag from him and wrapped it around his body.

The presenter welcomed him and said. "Charlie, Miss Davies's stated in her submission notes that you are English, had just arrived in America when Cindy met you and it was you who inspired her to name her portfolio, 'Sunday Afternoons in Manhattan with an Englishman'. How did that come about?"

"Cindy was cleaning the brass kick plate on my apartment door, earning income between semesters. I hurried from my apartment and tripped over her, knocking myself out. When I came to I was captivated by Cindy's concerned face as she asked how I was. We agreed to meet for coffee after her shift ended. Over coffee I asked for a date but she declined, nicely. She spoke to me about her need to produce a final photographic portfolio. I said photograph me while introducing me to the sights and pleasures of Manhattan and she agreed and we decided to meet each Sunday to build the portfolio. As she walked away I called, "Thanks, that's a minimum of ten dates I have line up" and she waved, blushing beautifully. She's introduced me to New York and I regard her as a wonderful ambassador of New York women."

Cindy received awards for top student in her class for computer graphics and for being runner-up to the top student in her class and voted by her class for the Friendship Award.

Paul and his parents, Maria and her parents, Cindy and her parents plus her Aunt and Uncle and Charlie went on to dinner and it culminated in champagne after Paul in front of everyone proposed to Maria and she said, "Yes, of course -- don't keep me waiting too long."

Three weeks later that group met again, the women greatly excited. They had received a beautiful individually printed invitation in the mail from Lady Fairbanks-Morrison of London on the occasion of visiting her son in Manhattan it was her honor to host them at a formal dinner at the New York Royal Hotel. Charlie had defaced each invitation by scrawling over it at the bottom: This is mom, she wants to meet you guys -- Charlie.

Charlie had to placate Cindy after she opened the embossed envelop with shaking fingers, unsure of what it was about. In awe she read the invitation but then burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked, mystified.

She sobbed, "You have scribbled over my beautiful invitation."

"If I hadn't, would you have known who the invitation was from? Anyway, it's just a piece of cardboard."

"I may have guessed who she was."

"Oh darling, let me hug you better."

The sobs died. "I might have been thrown, focusing on her title. You never told me she was a Lady."

"That's because my mother's no lady," he grinned. "You'll love her. When she was young she was often scathingly attacked in the newspapers as the Earl of Potterfen's reprobate youngest daughter."

"I love her already," Cindy sniffed.

"In that case will you marry me?"

"Yes (sniff ). What!"

"Will you marry me?"

"I-I need to get legal advice."

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm not with title."

Charlie laughed and said he was without title as well as a result of his mother marrying 'beneath herself' by marrying his father, an untitled America. "After my father divorced her for, and I quote 'an unmentionable indiscretion beyond the marriage bed', she lost more ground by marrying for money but she could be on the way up again because her current boyfriend sits in the House of Lords."

Cindy said, "Since you are a the lowest denominator of commoner, yes I will marry you. When?"

"Let's rush and do it while she is here with Lord Simpson of Barport in tow."