Awakening of Fannie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh!"

"Now this is how you discipline a bad girl." He said to the other guests as if instructing them on appropriate punishments. "I think that she has learned her lesson. Isn't that right little girl?"

"Y-y-yes sir." She replied between sobs.

He pulled his finger back out of her ass and stuck it into her mouth.

"There, now clean this up good and you can get back to work!"

Heidi sucked his finger clean as the judge let her get back to her feet. The guests were laughing as she picked up the tray and returned to the kitchen where I had been standing and watching.

"That fat bastard! I'd like to stick a knife in him for embarrassing me that way!"

"Calm down girl. He is a very influential man and if you do something stupid it will only come back on Master." I said as I held her to calm her down

"You're right, Fannie. I'm really going to miss my big sister when you go." She gave me a big hug just as Master X was making an announcement. We went to the doorway to listen.

"Ladies , Gentlemen, and honored guests. I am so glad that you could all make it out here for this special occasion. I say special because that is how I feel about my newest creation. As you know I take pride in my work here at the estate and most of the women that I train go on to do an adequate job pleasing their master. I feel that this time a new mold has been cast for the perfect slave. She needed little training as far as her every day duties were concerned but where she really excels is the fact that she is a natural born nymphomaniac! She needs to orgasm just as the rest of us need to breath. I truly believe that her years of being a conservative housewife only kept her libido building up inside to the point that it is now ready to erupt! She is capable of climax every hour and in fact has been trained to do just that. She has no boundaries. No limits. Now, to show my appreciation to all of you for helping with this project I offer her to you to enjoy for the rest of the evening. So, without further ado I introduce to you my newest creation. Please welcome slave Fannie!"

Heidi started pushing me out through the open door.

"This is it. You are the star now. Go and show them what you've got!"

I slowly walked through the dining room and into the great room to a smattering of applause. I could hear flattering comments from the guests as I stood in the middle of the room. My head was spinning and I felt like I was floating on a cloud as they watched me in my beautiful new gown. I felt special. It was the happiest moment of my life!

Mistress Sonia stood and slowly walked toward me. She was so beautiful in her long silk gown. Her eyes were fixed on mine a she seemed to glide toward me. Not a sound could be heard as she stopped before me. I have never seen eyes so blue. It was as if I could see into her soul. Her lips parted slightly as she pressed them against my own. My knees felt weak as she kissed me. She took my breath away! Our tongues slid against each other so softly that it tickled. I began to moan and wrap my arms around her when suddenly!

SLAP!

She pushed me away and slapped me hard against my cheek. I was in shock as I put my hand to my cheek my mouth and eyes were open wide!

"How dare you! A worthless slave moans with pleasure from me? You do not deserve pleasure! You are here for our enjoyment not your own. I'll take this back now!" She hissed.

Sonia took one step back from me as she grabbed the neckline of the beautiful gown that she gave me and with one motion ripped it apart sending all of the buttons flying across the room and my body completely exposed! I couldn't believe what was happening and the other guests began to laugh as I stood before them wearing only my garter belt, nylons, and heels. Tears welled in my eyes as she tore the rest of the gown from my body. Putting a hand on my shoulder she pushed me down until I was kneeling beneath her.

I knelt sobbing as tears streamed down my cheeks causing my mascara to run with them. Sonia then raised my chin with her fingers. I was looking straight up at her as she positioned her head above me. Gently she took my chin between her fingers and thumb and opened my mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes as a long thick strand of saliva oozed from her mouth and into my own. Once the string of saliva broke she closed my mouth. It disgusted me but I knew what I was supposed to do. It was more than I expected but I was able to swallow it in one gulp. I then opened my mouth to show that I had done what was expected of me.

Again the other guests applauded as Mistress Sonia smiled and gave the crowd a nod as if it were all part of a show. She then made her way back to her seat and joked with the others as I knelt humiliated in the center of the room.

Master X walked up to me and took my hand. Without a word he helped me up and guided me toward the dining room where he put my ass against the table and with a quick boost sat me up on the edge. He then had me lie on my back with my feet flat and my knees raised. He then had me reach my hands around my ass and spread my exposed pussy toward the guests. I suppose that it must have been a sight to see with my ass spread wide at the end of the table giving them all a perfect view!

"Ladies and Gentlemen your dinner is here on the table whenever you are ready. I hope that you enjoy the centerpiece!" He smiled as he backed away to allow the guests better access to the food and myself!

As I lay on my back the guests began to mill around the table. Some filling their plates with food as others examined my naked body. I felt humiliated as I spread my pussy lips open wide for their inspection. Closing my eyes I began to feel hands upon my flesh. Some rubbing and caressing as others would squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples. I could hear the gruff voice of the judge as he pointed out my open pussy to Bob's wife Candy and asked if she had ever tasted another woman before.

"Why no Your Honor. I don't believe that she has." Bob replied with a coy smile. "What do you say Hun, want to give it a try?" He nudged her closer as she blushed with embarrassment.

"What is your wife's name?" The burly man asked as he put his arm around Bob's young wife. His eyes looked directly down at her open cleavage as her sheer dress barely concealed any of her assets.

"Her name is Candy and I believe that she would love to have a taste of our centerpiece. Why don't you give it a try Honey? I'm sure that the guests would enjoy watching. Shit, I know that I would!"

The judge got his body directly behind her and eased her forward with his own.

"Candy is such a tasty name for someone so sweet." With his pelvis pressed against her ass and his hands around her waist he put his lips close to her ear and whispered. "Now why don't you be a good girl and put on a nice show for us all. It would be a shame if something were to happen to you both on the long ride home tonight. Do you understand?"

A shiver ran down her spine as she thought about what could happen if she disappointed such a powerful man. Looking over to Bob she could see lust in his eyes at the thought of watching his wife going down on another woman. He knew nothing of the ramifications if she didn't obey just that he would love to watch his wife in action.

Candy had always secretly wanted to be with another woman and ever since Bob told Master and me about his sex games with her since her slave training I had been curious about what it would be like to be with her also. One sex slave to another so to speak.

I could clearly see her nipples becoming erect through the shear fabric of her short dress as she got closer to the table. All eyes were upon her as she bowed her head toward my pussy. I could feel her warm breath as she sniffed at the fragrance of my now eager cunny. Her tongue flicking at my inner labia caused me to flinch as she put her hands over mine to open me even wider.

"I think that your wife is a natural born pussy eater!" The judge said as he flipped Candy's skirt up over her back exposing her bare ass. He slid his hand down and slipped his middle finger into her now moistened hole. "Yes Sir, Bob, she sure seems to be enjoying herself!" He brings his now glistening wet finger up for inspection.

"I'm not surprised. She acts shy at first but eventually will gladly do whatever I say. She is very submissive." Bob reaches down frees his wife's tits from her dress allowing them to sway as she buries her face in my cunt.

"I would like to fuck your wife in her fine round ass. Would you mind Bob? No? Then tell her to ask me to fuck her. She's been teasing us all night and needs a good fucking!" He unbuckled his trousers and let them fall to the floor. His short and fat cock sprang to attention as he slid his boxers down.

"Candy, the nice judge here would like to fuck you in the ass but you must ask him first. Would you like that?"

Candy broke away from eating my pussy only long enough to say, "Please fuck me sir. In my cunt or my ass it doesn't matter. I'm so fucking hot right now!"

She went back down on me and sucked my juice from my hole as she stuck her tongue in deep. Bob had the biggest grin on his face as the judge lined his short cock up to her cunt and buried it in one motion. I could see the look of pleasure on his face as he worked his hips back and forth. Suddenly I heard a short grunt from Candy as, I am sure, the judge pulled his now well lubed cock from her cunt and worked it into her asshole.

He started to bang away as her face would press against my pussy with each thrust. I could feel myself on the verge of climax as I could tell that Candy to was on the edge.

"Ungh ungh ungh!"

I could hear the judge cumming in Candy's ass as he pushed hard into her. Candy removed one of her hands from mine and violently rubbed her clit to bring herself off. It only took seconds but we both came simultaneously as the judge collapsed onto her back his hands kneading her tits from underneath. It took a few moments for the three of us to regain composure after such a lewd display.

That pretty much broke the ice as far as sex was concerned. Master had offered me to the guests at the start of the evening and before the night was over I ended up serving each and every guest in one way or another. Heidi was always right there to clean up any mess that may need attention. As the guests were leaving Master had me kneel by the door where any guest that hadn't already had enough would simply walk up to me as I would allow them to use my mouth until they came one last time. After swallowing their load I was to thank them for coming to my party. As the last of the guests left and the front door closed behind them I found myself totally exhausted. My tummy was full of spunk and I could feel it on my skin and in my hair.

"Well Fannie you performed nicely this evening. I am sure that your husband will be satisfied with your training. He should be here late morning to pick you up so you will have time to rest. Now if you and Heidi will go and get cleaned up I have a surprise for the both of you." Master patted my ass playfully to move me along.

I am awakened in the morning by a soft kiss on my cheek. It is Heidi and she is smiling as she puts her head down on my pillow inches from my face. I remember now! I am in Master's bed! His code of ethics would never allow him to fuck one of his trainees but as he told me my training was finished and he had to make love to me before I left. As I remember it was slow and passionate. Just as I thought it would be. Heidi was there to add to our pleasure and even after all of the lurid sex and after several orgasms having Master X inside of me was the best of all.

My husband, and new Master, "S" arrived right on time. Of course he brought my boss Cindy along. Why not? She paid for my training here and I suppose I will be paying her back one way or another for quite a while. Master had Heidi bring me out to the office after he had spoken with them. Before we went out we hugged each other one last time as we choked back our tears.

I walked into the office naked but for my slave collar and the leash that Heidi lead me in with. Heidi handed the leash over to my husband along with the slave dress that I was given when I arrived to wear for the ride home.

"Master X was very impressed by your ability to adapt to your new position in life. We would like to hear some of the details of your training on the ride home. I'm sure that it will keep us entertained for a while." My husband smiled and winked at Cindy. "Now why don't you thank the good Master and go wait for us out in the car. We have some final business to discuss."

He unhooked the leash from my collar as I bowed my head to Master X and thanked him. I gave a quick nod to Heidi but couldn't say the words for fear of crying. I quickly turned away and went out to the car and got into the back seat to wait. Cindy and S came out after a short while and hopped into the front seat without a word. There was dead silence as the car turned and drove through the wrought irons gates. Kneeling, I was facing the rear window as my eyes never looked away from the mansion until it was completely out of sight. Finally I turned and sat wiping away a tear as I pondered my future life as a sex slave.

Finis

(This is the final chapter in the Awakening of Fannie series. If you have followed all of her stories I thank you. If this is your first chapter I would recommend that you start at the beginning to fully understand her transformation. If you would like me to continue writing about Fannie in a single story format please let me know. As always I appreciate your encouraging emails. Oh...and Fannie thanks you too!!!)

12