Awakening the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back tomorrow for the rest of my stuff. Don't be here," I commanded, heading for the door. Ben jumped up and ran towards me. He fell to the floor at my feet, grabbing my leg and begging once more.

"Please, Sarah. I can be a better man. I can give you everything and more. Give me a second chance, please."

"Why should I?"

"Because I love you and I don't want to lose everything we worked for over the last five years."

I pushed his hand off me as I opened the door.

"Sorry, five years is enough time served."

***

I was lying on the bed of my hotel room, crying. My phone kept going off, but I refused to answer it. Everyone was calling and texting me, I assume to talk me into going back with Ben, or at least know the reason for me snapping.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. I hadn't told anyone where I was, so I assumed it was someone from housekeeping or management, asking me to keep it down.

"Hey," Kris said. He looked concerned. I know he had tried to call and text me, but I didn't answer. I just wanted to be alone.

"How did you find me?"

"There are only two hotels in this small town. All I had to do was find your car. Why are you here?"

"I didn't want to be anywhere near Ben."

"Then why didn't you come get me?" he asked taking my face in his hands. "We could've crashed here together."

"I just needed some time alone." I pulled away from him and walked back to the bed, grabbing a pillow and holding it against my chest. Kris followed me, sitting in a chair near the bed, making sure to give me the space I needed.

"So I take it he found out about us?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, Ben came knocking on my door, looking for you. He was crying like a little bitch. Anyways I told him you weren't there and he started crying and screaming at me for ruining your relationship with him. Don't worry, I resisted the urge to hit him, but it was definitely hard to do."

"I'm a horrible person." I started to cry again.

"You're not the first woman to cheat and then break up with her boyfriend," he said, reassuringly.

"Not that. I said some really mean things to him."

"Like what?"

"I told him our relationship was based on the fact that I felt sorry for him. I told him he was sexually pathetic, he had no desire to fight for me, and that this was a long time coming. I also told him that he should've just stayed in the friend zone." The tears were flowing without control by now. I couldn't believe what I had said to him.

"So, you told him the truth about how you really felt," he shrugged. "As wrong as it may sound, I think he needed to hear that. Maybe he won't be as whimpy for the next girl. Although he might just cry until the end of time."

"Then why do I feel like I made a mistake?"

Kris moved into the bed with me, holding me while I sobbed into his strong chest. He stroked my hair, trying to calm me down enough for him to speak.

"You've been with him for five years. You're not used to being without him as your "man"-if you want to call him that. As time moves on, you won't regret it so much."

"But he treated me like a princess. Girls would kill for their man to treat them like that and I treated him like garbage."

Kris pulled me away from his body, gazing into my eyes.

"But you're not a princess, Sarah. You're a goddess. You shouldn't just be doted upon and told you're pretty. You should have everything you want and need. You shouldn't have to go without or be left wanting. You should be worshipped and ravished by a man. To me, you're a goddess and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel like it. Because I love you for who you really are."

Kris leaned into me, kissing me gently. In an instant, everything became right in the world. He pulled me close into his arms. He was passionate, but gentle, as if his lips were telling me that he loved me. His hand traveled down the side of my body as he pushed me back onto the bed. His lips moved to my neck, kissing me as he went. He began to undo the buttons of my shirt.

My breath hitched in my throat and I softly bit my lip. Kris pushed my shirt off and trailed kisses all over my body, starting on my right arm, kissing his way to my shoulders, then down the left arm. He pulled his shirt off before kissing my collarbone, moving down to my confined breasts then to my taut abdomen. My breathing was heavy. Each kiss felt like an electric spark on my skin.

Kris unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. His lips grazed down my inseam, heightening my arousal. Once my shorts were gone, he kissed up my legs, starting with my right. He kissed over the covered pelvis and down my left leg. His thumbs hooked into my panties and pulled them down, exposing my sex. His lips grazed back up my inseam slowly. It was as if he wanted to appreciate every inch of my body.

He arrived back between my legs and kissed, showing his love for my body. He flicked his tongue across my clit lightly, sending a sweet shock through my spine. I gasped in pleasure, while he continued to love my body. His tongue slipped into my opening, curving and twisting it. He carried on for some time, all while I was moaning and writhing.

"Kris-," I panted.

He slid his face back up to mine, his gorgeous emerald eyes staring into mine.

"I love you."

He glided into me slowly, all the way to the base. I whimpered the entire time he did, but his gaze never left mine.

"I love you too, Sarah."

His lips returned to their rightful place with mine and he began to move in and out of me. My hips moved counter to his, pushing us closer to climax. I relished the closeness as we made love. He made me feel perfect and showed that I was his.

We climaxed together, gasping and panting. This was what I needed, not the crazy and wild sex that started our relationship. In this moment, I needed the intimate and passionate lovemaking and Kris knew that. He could be what I needed in all situations because he loved me. I stared up into his eyes and I knew I had made the right choice to be with Kris and that I was irrevocably in love with him.

***

XXIV.

I was packing up the final box in my old bedroom, ready to move on with my life. Kris was leaning in the doorway of the room, watching me.

"Where's Ben? I thought he'd be here, begging for you to come back."

"I told him I didn't want him here." I was glad he had listened to me. The last thing I wanted to deal with was his blubbering or the unavoidable altercation between him and Kris.

"Well, then I guess he really is as pathetic as you said. If it were me, I would be here, trying to win you back, regardless of what you told me."

"Then I guess I made the right choice," I said, smiling up at him.

"Of course you did."

I folded the cardboard top of the box shut and stood up, ready to leave this apartment and move into my new, temporary home.

"Anything else besides this box?" Kris asked, ready to pick it up. It was nice having a strong man around.

"Well, the bed is mine, but I have no use for it."

"It's such a shame that this bed went to waste during your relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, beds are only good for two things: sleeping and fucking. But seeing as your relationship was a sexual disaster, you really didn't get much of a return investment on it."

"I guess not," I replied, indifferently.

Kris's face twisted into his mischievous smirk as he walked closer to me, eyeing me hungrily.

"I know a way we can change that."

Kris threw me onto the bed and jumped on top of me, kissing me with animalistic hunger. I slid my tongue onto his mouth, battling his. He groaned against my lips and kissed with greater ferocity.

My hands slid down his back, catching the hem of his shirt. I pulled it over his head, breaking our kiss momentarily. Kris's hands went to the collar of my shirt and he tore it down the front, a feat of strength and passion that drove me wild.

"Hey, I liked that shirt," I teased, pulling away from his kisses.

"Maybe I don't give a fuck. I want you right now." He unclasped my bra in the front, exposing my tits, which he took into his mouth, sucking on them hard.

I moaned beneath him and arched my back. My hands traveled down his, my nails scraping against his flesh and digging into his amazing muscles. He growled and bit onto my tit, inciting a screech from me.

Kris's right hand slid down my stomach, finding the hem of my workout shorts. He yanked them down, exposing my naked, moistening pussy.

"Hmm, no panties?" Kris chuckled amusingly.

"What's the point? With you around, they never stay on anyways."

Kris slid two fingers into me and returned his mouth to my nipples. His fingers pushed in and out of my frantically, curving them forward inside of me as he pulled out. The combination of his mouth on my nipples and his fingers inside of me was driving me wild. Soon, I couldn't contain my pleasure anymore and I climaxed around his fingers. I cried out as my body tensed and the familiar heat of my orgasm washed through me. My juices flowed around his fingers and trickled down onto the sheets.

Kris stood up and removed his shorts. I sat up, staring at his magnificent cock. I stuck my tongue out and flicked the head of it, teasingly. Kris groaned as I continued the gesture.

"You know, teasing me never ends well for you."

"It always ends exactly as I plan," I smirked.

I finally took his shaft into his mouth, making him groan. My tongue curved around it as it slid up and down. I groaned, enjoying his massive dick in my mouth. Excitedly, I began to bob up and down on his penis. Each time I hit the base, I would gently moan. Every time I would pull out, my tongue would trace the underside of his cock.

I could feel Kris's body trembling as he prepared to lose control. I sucked faster and harder, wanting to milk his cock of every drop. I got my wish when he grunted and stream after delicious stream of semen squirted into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all as fast as I could, but he was coming too fast, causing some of it to spill out of my mouth and run down my chin. I wiped it up and licked my fingers clean, while gazing up at Kris, whose sexy smirk was still on his face.

Kris pushed me to the head of the bed and crawled between my legs, his face inches from my dripping sex. He flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. He teased me just as I had teased him. I groaned in frustration and he chuckled.

"Was this what you had planned?"

I stared down at him, unamused by his quip. Finally he plunged his tongue deep into my hole. I cried out, finally get the pleasure my body so desperately craved. His tongue curled and massaged my insides. His thumb was manipulating my clit, driving me closer and closer to another release. He hummed gently against me and my body tensed, succumbing to another orgasm.

I wasted no time in pulling him up to my face. His erection pressed against my opening, ready to push into me. He kissed me and I could taste myself on his tongue, increasing my arousal. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, lovingly.

"I love you, Sarah."

"I love you, too."

He was inside me, thrusting hard and passionately. I moaned as his lips traveled to my throat. I held him close to me as he pushed me closer to orgasm. I joined his enthusiasm and my hips bucked back against him. The confession of our love made the sex that much more intense and soon, my walls tightened around Kris and my juices flowed. I heard him groan and felt the fullness that I lusted after.

We were panting heavily, locked in an embrace. We were covered in almost every bodily fluid possible, all of which was seeping into the bed and the sheets. I chuckled, realizing Kris had kept his promise for a full return investment on my bed. He had managed to do it in all in an hour.

When we finally recovered, I stood up to put what clothes I had left back on. Kris handed me his shirt to wear for our brief trip across the hall. I stared at him, puzzled while he made the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"It's my last little gesture of spite to the bastard." We shared a laugh as we headed out the room.

As I passed by the counter, I saw the little box that contained Ben's ring. As I stared at it, I no longer felt any guilt for what had happened between us. Ben and I just weren't compatible and no amount of work could make that possible.

Kris followed my gaze.

"You okay?" he asked. My face soften when I looked into his eyes, remembering what had just occurred in the other room.

"It's funny that you and I got more use out of that bed than I did with Ben," I said.

He moved closer to me, taking me in his arms.

"Well, how about we move the fun over to our bed?"

"I like the sound of that."

I threw the key on the counter and shut the door to my old apartment and my old life.

***

XXV. EPILOGUE:

The movers had cleared out our apartment yesterday, so our stuff was already waiting in San Diego. We were here finishing the final walkthrough with the super and handing over our keys to the apartment. As many fond memories as I had in this place, I was excited to get out of here and head to San Diego with my amazing boyfriend, Kris.

When we walked out the door one final time, I looked down the hall to my old apartment. After our breakup, Ben was incredibly scarce. He was locked into a two year contract and was not allowed to sublet the apartment, so for the past three months, he had to hear Kris and me through the walls every night. We felt no desire to be quiet when it came to sex. A week after I moved out, I stopped hearing the sobbing. I assume he took up residence in the spare bedroom instead.

Kris pulled me towards the elevator and outside to our cars, where his friends Matt and Heath waited. They were going to drive my car down to San Diego, while we drove down in his jeep. I couldn't wait to be gone. My family and friends had stopped talking to me after the whole Ben incident. I blocked my mother's calls when she refused to accept that I was with Kris.

With Kris I had gained new friends. Matt and Heath were hilarious and their girlfriends were women I actually liked. Kris's parents adored me. They came out from Missouri shortly after we got together, and they made me feel so welcome in their lives. In the end, I wasn't terribly upset with cutting my own family off, especially since they refused to support their own daughter.

I hopped into the passenger side of Kris's jeep, my legs dangling outside the door. Even in the morning, the summer heat was brutal. I was wearing a white tank top and jean shorts and I was roasting, even with my blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. The one reward was seeing Kris in his khaki shorts, blue sleeveless shirt, and sunglasses, although I wished he were wearing nothing. The sweat trickling off him allowed me to see every muscle hidden beneath the fabric. I couldn't wait to get to San Diego so I could finally have him.

"Can we get going yet?" Matt complained to Kris.

"Hold the fuck on," Kris snapped back. Since he removed the cover off his jeep, he was making sure that our bags were secure in the back. The last thing we needed was something to fly out while we are on the highway.

When everything was strapped in place, Kris came around to my side of the jeep.

"Ready to go, babe?"

"I've been ready for the last three months," I replied with a sexy smile.

Kris smirked back and pulled me from my seat, crushing me into his body. He lifted my face and hungrily kissed my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned against him instinctively. I wanted to rip his clothes off right there and it was a difficult urge to restrain.

"Get a room," Heath yelled at us.

"Oh don't worry. We'll have a whole house and a pool. I'm sure we'll be able to find many places to have fun. You guys might not be visiting often," Kris yelled to him.

"Whoa, wait. Did you just say a house? You told me we were getting an apartment."

"Uh oh. Kris is in the dog house," Matt joked.

A house was a huge step, something most people saved for marriage or right before. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why hadn't he cleared it with me? Why couldn't I have input in this decision?

"Well, remember that cute little house we passed when we got lost? The one that you said you would love to live in one day? I bought it for us."

I stood there in complete shock. I couldn't believe it. Granted the gesture was incredibly romantic and yes, we were madly in love, but I wasn't completely comfortable with it all.

"Kris, this is a huge step. Bigger than just moving to San Diego."

"I know this is going to work. I love you so much, Sarah. I don't want to put our future on hold because of tradition and formalities."

I was still a little uneasy. Of course, Kris could tell.

"What do I have to do to prove to you I'm not going anywhere? What's it going to take before you get that I'm in this for life?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure a ring says it all," Heath yelled to us.

"Yea, that's what I need," I yelled back, sarcastically. In truth, if we were married, this would be fine. But Kris and I had said we were going to wait years before even discussing marriage. He knew after my engagement with Ben, that I was not ready for that kind of decision again.

I looked back to Kris. He had removed his sunglasses and his face was twisted into a smirk. He reached behind me and opened the glove box, removing a small box. Immediately, my heart was racing and mild panic washed over my face.

"Since this isn't an engagement ring, I'm not going to get down on one knee."

He pushed me gently back into my seat and squatted down so we were eye level. He opened the box to reveal the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. It was white gold band in the shape of an infinity symbol, which was made with two connecting hearts. The symbol was lined with light blue stones that melded into green. I covered my mouth in shock.

"I know we said we would wait to talk about getting married, but I want to promise you that one day, I am going to ask you to marry me. One day, I want to be your husband and I want to be able to call you my wife. I want to have kids and raise them together with you. I want to grow old with you and live the happiest, most fulfilling life that we can possibly imagine."

Tears were welling up in my eyes. I wanted all that. I wanted a life with Kris, the house, the kids, and the adventures. I smiled realizing that he wanted it all too and that one day it would all happen.

"I promise to be the best boyfriend in the whole world; to take care of you when you're sick, to stick by you through thick and thin, and to never hold you back. I promise that I will love you for the rest of my life. I love you, Sarah."

"I love you too, Kris," I said, smiling at him. "I promise to be the best girlfriend for you and one day, the best wife."

He smiled, sliding the ring onto my left hand, before lifting me up into his arms and kissing me passionately. I had never been so certain of anything in my life.

"So, does this mean that you're okay with the house, because I kinda can't return it," he laughed.

"Of course I am," I said. I leaned in closer to whisper to him. "It's just going to take a little longer to christen the new house, now that there's all that extra space."

"You and I both know it won't take that long. Besides, now we can get more inventive," he teased.

He pushed his cap onto my head and moved to the driver's side. I hoped back into my seat, leaned over, and gave Kris another long, passionate kiss. Soon, were driving away from the apartment, never to look back.