Awakening the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to assault my pussy with his cock, hitting into me hard. His pelvis was stimulating my clit and I could feel another orgasm ready to burst forth. My mind was racing as he continued slamming into me. I was losing control as my hips smashed back against his, pushing me further. It all became too much for me as I was hit with my third orgasm, which took the last of my energy. Kris slammed into me one final time as he filled me with every drop of his semen.

He pulled out and let my wrists go. He moved to my side and I sank into him, completely out of energy.

"Did you really think you could do that to me and not be punished?" he asked, out of breath.

'"Actually, I was counting on it." I heard him chuckle as he pulled me closer. We laid in silence, but I couldn't suppress the smile on my face. I had made this dominant predator beg for me. Granted it was all an act, but I enjoyed it, especially when he said that he wanted to take me for his own. It was almost believable that he wanted me as only his.

As I lay there, snuggled into his side, I couldn't help but think back to the argument with Brenda and how Kris referred to me being is girlfriend. Was that really how he saw me? I thought back to his behavior over the last two weeks. His desire to make me stay, his belief that he could convince me to leave Ben, his outburst a few days ago. Was this all signs I had missed?

I didn't want to ruin our post-coital bliss, but I couldn't just sit there in thought anymore. I tried to play it cool.

"So what's this about me being your girlfriend?"

"Well I thought calling you 'my-neighbor-who-I-fuck-on-a-regular-basis' was a little lengthy."

We shared a laugh at the ridiculousness of how it sounded, even though it was true. But when the laughter subsided, I pressed on.

"Is that how you perceive me?"

"As what?"

"As your girlfriend?"

He didn't answer immediately. I propped myself up on my elbow and gazed into his emerald eyes.

"I'm afraid to label it because of how you may react."

"Then how would you describe it?"

"Um...," he began, running his fingers through his hair. "You're my neighbor who I am having mind-shattering sex with, but also care about."

I sat up, still gazing into his eyes. I was touched by his words. I was glad that he saw me more than just another girl he could fuck. Thinking back to the fight with Brenda, I realized how jealous I was when she touched him and that maybe a cared for him on some level.

He looked a little on edge, unsure as to how I would react. I gave him a reassuring smile and moved closer to him.

"I think that is an apt description."

"I'm glad you approve," he said, taking my face into his hands and kissing me. When we broke, he held me closely in his arms. We laid there like that for several minutes, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

"I got something for you," Kris said suddenly, bounding out of the room.

When he came back, he dropped a small, metal object into my hand.

"I want you to have this."

I looked down at what I assumed was the key to his apartment. So much for not being girlfriend status, this was skipping leaps and bounds past it. I looked up at him, panicked.

"Kris, I thought we said th-"

"Don't worry, we're still doing this at your pace. I just figured you're over here all the time and that if you ever want to just pop by and 'surprise me', you can let yourself in. Think of it as a gesture of convenience."

And just like that, he found a way to make it seem less of a deal. Leave it to his ego, which was both maddening and strangely sexy, to make it all about him. I laughed, looking down at the key.

"And I got you nothing."

"I know a gift you can give me."

He took the key from my hand and placed it on his nightstand as he climbed on top of me, ready for another round.

***

XIV.

The next day, I decided to put Kris's key to the test and give him a wakeup call. I saw Ben off to work, then immediately headed for Kris's. I planned to spend the entire day there, so I brought my laptop with me to finish some minor touches for work.

I slipped into his apartment quietly, but he was nowhere to be found. I set my stuff on the dining room table and tiptoed to his bedroom. Kris was fast asleep beneath the covers. I could only see his ripped chest and his beautiful face. I crept slowly and silently onto the bed. He didn't move when my weight shifted the mattress.

I pulled the covers away and was greeted to the sight of Kris's semi-hard cock. Even when it was not fully erect, it was an amazing sight. I licked my lips, eager to have it far in my mouth. I stroked it gently with my fingers and it immediately came to attention. I looked up at Kris, who was still fast asleep. I knew he was about to enjoy this.

I lowered my lips to the tip, rubbing my tongue around it. I watched Kris while I continued to lick, swirling my tongue around his head. He started to stir a little, as small groans escaped his lips.

I slowly slid down the length of his member, wanting to take every inch of him into my mouth. The last few inches were tricky, but I managed to reach the base of his cock and moan against him. His groaning grew louder and his body tensed beneath me.

I slid back up his dick, my tongue gliding beneath the shaft. Kris's breathing was growing labored, but his eyes still weren't open. I quickened my movements, bobbing my head up and down. Each time I went down, I would suck on him. Every time I slid up, my tongue would trace the underside of his cock.

Kris was writhing beneath me, panting hard. Although his eyes weren't open, I knew he had to be awake by now. His hands grabbed at the bedsheets as his hips bucked against my face, forcing him deeper into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of his glorious cock as I sucked harder and faster than before.

Soon, it was too much for Kris. His body tensed one final time as he unloaded deep in my mouth. I hungrily swallowed ever drop of him, moaning in enjoyment.

"Oh, fuck," he panted, not moving.

I giggled as I headed out of the room, giving him time to recover. After all, I did need to get my laptop set up for work. I was so absorbed in what I was doing, I didn't hear him come out from his room.

"Thanks for the wakeup call. Can that be my alarm every morning?"

I turned, ending up right in his arms. There is no better sight in the morning than Kris. Even with his mild bed head, he still looked perfect with his always-present smirk.

"Hmm, maybe. But that kind of service doesn't come cheap."

"Name your price," he said, nuzzling into my neck. I gasped beneath his lips, enjoying his touch.

"Maybe being thoroughly fucked by of that massive cock of yours." I saw his sexy smirk for only a moment before his lips crushed into mine.

The greatest thing in the morning is Kris's kisses. They easily got my blood pumping and my heart racing. I met his eagerness as our lips melded together. His hands already started to push the straps of my tank top down. I was ready for him to take me right there, but the familiar ping from laptop broke through my fantasy world and drew me back to reality. I pushed Kris back, seeing his visibly irritated face. Even irritated, he was still unbelievably sexy.

"I do have to do one quick thing for work though. Maybe you can get something to eat. You're going to need your energy."

He threw his head back and groaned as he headed for the kitchen.

"I simultaneously love and hate it when you tease me."

I laughed as I sat down and focused on what little work I had to do.

"Did you eat?" Kris shouted from the kitchen.

"I just had something," I teased.

"Besides the load you just took, dirty girl." I couldn't help, but chuckle as he caught on to my sexual innuendo.

"Yea, but could I get some water?"

"Sure thing, babe."

My ears perked up at the endearing gesture. Babe? That's more of a pet name, isn't it? I tried to push the thought from my mind as Kris handed me a bottle of water and kissed me tenderly. My heart fluttered and I stared up into his eyes.

"Thanks," I whispered.

I tried to focus on my work, but my mind kept spinning. I know Kris didn't actually think of me as his girlfriend, yet I was increasingly having the feeling I was. He admitted to caring for me, gave me the key to his apartment, started calling me babe, and his most recent kiss didn't send my heart pounding, but gave me butterflies. I shook my head, thinking I was reading too much into. It was just sex, right? Maybe Kris and I were even growing to be friends, but it couldn't be anything more.

By the time Kris had returned to the dining room table and I had accomplished nothing. I buckled down, trying to focus on the task. Suddenly, I felt him lift me up, sit in my chair, then pull me onto his lap. His chin was resting on my shoulder, his gaze focused on my laptop screen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm interested in what you're working on. Is that bad?"

"No. Just wasn't what I was expecting you to say," I replied, biting my lip.

"What were you expecting?"

"I thought you were going to try and have your way with me while I worked." I was actually hoping for it. Every time the man touched me, I wanted him inside me.

"Sarah, there is more to me than just that," he chuckled.

I returned to my work, trying not to focus on my increasing arousal. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kris studying my face. I tried not to give away my disappointment, but he was an expert at seeing through the bullshit.

"You were hoping I would."

"Maybe...a little," I confessed, lowering my head in shame.

I could hear him smirking as he moved his mouth towards my neck. My breath caught in anticipation.

"Well, I would never want to disappoint you." He buried his mouth into my neck. I leaned back against his body, giving him better access to my throat as his tongue coated it. I moaned loudly and felt like I was ready to explode.

His hands roved my body, enjoying every inch of me. He slid one hand under my shirt and found my nipple. He twisted and tweaked it. His other hand slid under my shorts and between my legs. I was already wet, a fact that caused Kris to chuckle. He slid a finger into me and I gasped in delight. He started to pump it in and out of me. I was panting, wanting more from him.

Kris shared the same desire and he pushed my upper body onto the table, knocking my work aside. He ripped my shorts and panties down, exposing him to my ass and my dripping pussy. I heard him stand up and remove his pants. His hands grabbed my hips and the he filled me. I groaned into the table as he began his slow movements. One of his hands reached around and fingered my clit. I gasped and writhed on the table as my orgasm was building.

Kris began to pump faster into me, while continuing to give attention to my clit. Unexpectedly, I felt his free hand travel to my ass, caressing it while he pumped. Then his finger enter my tight little hole and I screamed out in pleasure. It had been years since anyone had given any attention to my ass and I loved it.

The new addition was enough to drive me to my climax. My body shook beneath him as the heat traveled through my body and my juices flowed around his cock. The climax was so intense, I nearly blacked out. I went limp while Kris continued to fuck me furiously. It wasn't much longer until he climaxed himself, shooting his load deep inside me. I moaned in enjoyment at being filled.

Kris collapsed on top of me. I could hear his heavy breathing in my ear. He kissed me softly on my cheek before regaining his strength and pulling out of me and heading to the kitchen.

"That was a nice move," I remarked, still lying on the table, unable and unwilling to move.

Kris returned, drying his hands. He chuckled and shook his head, returning to the seat.

"It was no move. I actually was interested in what you were doing. Aside from the basics, I know nothing about what goes into building a website. Plus, I really want to get to know you better, beyond just the physical."

"Really?" I was slowly gathering myself as I listened.

"Yea. I like what I've seen so far and I want more of the real you."

"And what do you like about the real me?" I said, straddling him on the chair.

"You're a fiery girl who takes no shit from anyone and speaks her mind. You're confident in your body and who you are that you don't need approval from anyone. But you're not self-absorbed."

I smirked.

"Wow. You got all that from sex with me?"

"Well, sex and being around you. But the sex does play a major role."

I laughed, but the humor never reached my eyes. Again, nothing got passed Kris.

"What's wrong?"

"We've been doing...whatever you want to call this, for a few weeks now and you know so much about me. I feel like I know nothing about you."

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Everything."

He twisted his face into another sexy smirk.

"I doubt you want to sit here for the next twenty-eight years as I retell every detail of my life."

"See. Like that. I didn't even know your age."

"Well, to be fair, I don't know yours," he said. "I'm going to guess, twenty-four?"

"Twenty-six."

"Really? You look more like a twenty-four."

I gave him a lighthearted shove, before I continued to voice my concerns.

"But, seriously. I feel like I know very little."

"Well, let's start with what you do know."

"Well, I know in public you are arrogant, egocentric, and a bully. But when I get you alone, you're sweet, funny, and caring."

"Really? You got all that from sex?" he asked, mockingly.

"No, I got all that from being around you. What I get from sex is that you are a man driven to please a woman in every possible way. You're an animal and have to showcase your dominance, but at the same time, you can fulfill both our needs."

"What can I say? I'm a people pleaser." He kissed me gently. It was completely different from the ravenous hunger I had just experienced.

I looked at him through my lashes and let out a light sigh. Just when I thought I had Kris all figured out, turns out I didn't.

"I know we originally had planned to spend our whole day in bed, fucking each other's brains out, but why don't we spend part of today just hanging out? I want to see you in your natural environment. You said that there is more to you than the physical; I want to see it."

He smiled at me, almost like he was glad we were taking a break from the fuck fest that our relationship was.

"Sounds perfect."

We started by watching a movie. I perused Kris's collection of films and ended up selecting a vigilante action flick. Halfway through the film, we ended up having a discussion on the situations when vigilante justice was deemed appropriate. Kris was insightful and intelligent, something you would have never expected from his outward appearance. It was nice to be able to have a casual debate with someone who shared a different opinion. Since Ben agreed with me on most things, these discussions never took place.

After he made us some lunch, we played some video games. Things became even more fun when he popped in Mario Kart. We spent half the game trying to out run each other and the other half trying to mess up our opponent by smacking their controller, a tactic I mastered quickly.

After three races of my shenanigans, Kris jumped on me, tickling my sides. I am an incredibly ticklish person and it wasn't long before Kris had me in tears, begging for him to stop. Once I calmed down, I looked up into his eyes and lost myself in them. I felt my heart flutter from his gaze. I could look at him forever.

He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me gently. The kiss didn't intensify like our normal interactions, but I wasn't upset. It was a pleasant break from the routine. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, affectionately. He stood up and stretched out his hand to me.

"Come on," he said with a smile.

I took his hand and he led me to the bedroom. He sat down on the bed and pulled me next to him. His lips found mine, and his sweet, gentle kiss began again.

I started to undo the buttons on his shirt, when he pulled mine off. His lips flowed down my neck, slowly kissing his way down. He pushed my bra strap down my arm and continued to kiss. His hand reached behind and undid my bra as I undid the final button on his shirt.

I leaned forward and kissed his chest slowly and delicately. I pushed his shirt off as my kisses traveled to his shoulders, then to his neck. I was savoring every part of his body.

Gently, Kris pushed me onto my back and gazed into my eyes for a moment. His right hand traced my side before settling on my hip. He leaned forward and kissed me softly, giving no indication of speeding up.

His lips grazed my flesh as he lowered them to my exposed breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and swirled around it with the tip of his tongue. My breath hitched. I was loving the sweetness of it all. It was like nothing I ever experienced.

His kisses trailed down my taut stomach and continued to my hips. Once there, Kris unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down. His lips followed behind them until his face was resting at my exposed sex. He flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue a few times. I gasped in pleasure and my arousal spiked higher.

Kris stood up and removed his jeans and boxers, and then climbed between my legs; the head of his penis rested against my entrance. He returned to my face and kissed my lips softly while he pushed his way inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into our kiss.

Once he was all the way in, he broke our kiss. He gazed into my eyes again, taking my breath away. He started to slide in and out of me, never breaking eye contact. I gasped in pleasure and worked hard to maintain his gaze. He sped up only slightly, but the rise of my orgasm was not impeded.

He didn't need foreplay or intensity to make me enjoy sex with him. I was enjoying it just the same, maybe even a little more. This moment was more intimate, more personal than any other we had. I couldn't get enough of it.

Kris lowered his head, pressing his forehead against mine as he was close to finishing. I was so nearly there myself. I needed just a little more to help push me over my limit. I brought my hand to his face and pulled his lips back to mine, kissing him passionately.

Then the most amazing orgasm hit me. It wasn't body numbing, but a gentle, prolonged release. I moaned out when it passed through me, enjoying the warmth, the tingling in my nerves, the tightening in my pelvis. Kris soon joined me, groaning lightly. His head fell against mine, his breathing heavy.

When he recovered, he looked into my eyes and smiled gently, before kissing me again. He slid out of me and pulled me into him, still holding my gaze. He didn't say anything, just admired me while softly stroking my cheek. I smiled at him and found I couldn't tear myself from his gaze. I didn't want this perfect moment to end.

As I lay in his arms, something felt different. I lay there, trying to figure it out until I had to return to my apartment. Usually, I was upset when I had to leave, but now, I was completely devastated.

I went through the motions back at the apartment. I had the urge to text him for absolutely no reason other than wanting to talk. Our day of bonding had worked better than I thought. I was starting to have feelings for Kris.

***

XV.

Ben was struggling to pull the box from the trunk of his car.

"Need help?" I asked, trying to take the box.

"Thanks, but I got it. Can you hold the door for me though?"

"Of course," I said, flashing him a loving smile.

While I waited for Ben to climb the few steps to the lobby, I caught a glimpse of Kris. He was headed for the elevator, but stopped upon seeing me, giving me a knowing sexy smirk. I couldn't help but blush a little and return a smile. I was like a giddy teenager when I saw him.

1...56789...12