Awakening the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at me, before shouldering his duffle bag.

"Nope. Just have a safe trip, Sarah."

He gave Ben one last disgusted look, then headed off down the street. I had to pry my gaze from instinctively following him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, turning back to Ben.

"Yea, I just don't like him. He's not a good person and he is always so mean."

"I know. But you have me and that's all that matters." Well, he was sharing me.

His face lit up, making me feel even guiltier.

"You're right. Anyways, I'll let you go, so you can skip traffic. Besides, I need to get to work. I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

He gave me a kiss, but it lacked any sort of passion, at least on my part. Ben didn't seem to notice, for he was smiling at me when we pulled away. I conjured a fake smile in return, before heading around to the driver's side. Once in the car, I got a text from Kris.

"I'll be back tomorrow night."

"I'll be waiting," Ben said, blowing me a kiss.

I pulled out of the parking lot, seeing Ben waving to me in my review mirror. I drove down the street and made the first left. Kris was leaning up against the building, just like his text said. He opening the back door and threw his stuff in. He walked around to the driver's side and opened my door.

"Get out, I'm driving."

"But it's my car," I responded, putting the car in park and climbing out.

"But if I don't have something to distract me for the next few hours, then I'll probably cause an accident. You are too damn irresistible."

He pushed me up against the vehicle and kissed me. My head was spinning and my heart fluttered beneath his lips. I happily moved to the passenger's side, and soon we were off.

"You found a clinger, Sarah."

"What?"

"Ben. With all his lovey-dovey, cry-baby bullshit this morning. I really don't know how you've dealt with it for so long. Just two seconds of it and I wanted to hurl."

"He was just trying to be romantic."

Kris scoffed, then chuckled.

"Romantic? That's what he calls it? That wasn't romantic, that was pathetic."

"Each person is different, Kris. His version of romance is mushy-gushy, while yours is...well, hardcore erotic."

Kris looked puzzled by my statement, stealing a side eyed gaze towards me.

"What?"

"Well, that's what I've seen. There's very little "hearts and flowers" in all this. I think the most romantic thing you've done is give me your apartment key, but you said it yourself, that was more convenience than anything else."

I was being honest. We were friends and hung out. We were lovers and had amazing sex. But the middle ground was were things were cloudy. I was unsure of his feelings in their entirety. I got small glimpses, but nothing more. The lack of romantic gestures on both of our parts was what was keeping me from immediately ending things with Ben and taking a permanent residence in Kris's bed.

Kris looked devastated. I hadn't meant to hurt him. I was just being honest.

"You don't think I'm romantic?"

I bit my lip and thought hard. I wanted to be honest without hurting his feelings further.

"It's not that I don't think you can. You told me that any guy can be romantic, given the proper motivation. It's just that I haven't seen it."

"Huh." He said nothing more, just stared at the road, lost in thought. I began to panic when he didn't return to his normal, snarky self.

"Are you okay?"

He looked over at me quickly, before returning his eyes to the road.

"Yea, I'm fine."

I turned to face the road myself. I had upset him and I didn't know how to fix it, a fact that was dampening my mood as well. This trip had already begun and things seemed to be unraveling. I started to think that maybe Kris and I weren't compatible outside of a sexual realm.

I was surprised when I felt his hand slide into mine, interlocking our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled. It was the simplest romantic gesture, but it was also the most meaningful.

"Can you put some music on?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you want to listen to?"

"You're riding shotgun, so you're the DJ." he said, showing signs that he was returning to normal.

I started scanning my iPod, trying to find something. My musical tastes follow my mood, so I have a little bit of everything. I was shocked when I came across a country song and Kris started to sing along. I would not have pegged him for a country boy, but upon questioning, I came to find out he was a farm boy from Missouri and that this music was what he grew up with. It was cute to see him get sentimental and nostalgic, so the country music stayed on for the trip.

About three hours in, we pulled off at a rest stop. I went into the store to get some drinks and snacks. He was on the phone when I came out, animated by the conversation.

"Yea...That's awesome, man. Thanks, again. I owe you one."

"Who was that?" I asked after he hung up.

"Just a buddy of mine in the city. I told him I'd swing by while you were in your meeting tomorrow." He gave me a secretive smile before climbing back into the car.

Three hours later, we were in LA. We immediately headed to our hotel room. The second the door was closed, Kris dropped our bags and grabbed a hold of me, throwing me to the bed. He climbed on top of me.

"I don't know about you, but after six hours in the car with you, I think we both need this." He nuzzled into my neck, kissing and licking it. I bit my lip, my body begging for him.

"It's like you read my mind."

He ripped my shirt over my head and pulled my breasts from the confinement of the bra. He ferociously attacked my nipples with his fingers and his tongue. I arched my back in response, feeding him more of my tit. He bit down on it, driving me insane. His hands worked on removing my shorts and panties. I wasn't going to let him have all the fun.

I pushed him off me and undid his shorts, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. His cock sprang free and I took as much as I could in my mouth. I could hear him moan above me as my tongue curled around his shaft. I bobbed my head up and down, enjoying every amazing inch of him. My hand found my wet slit and I pushed a finger inside me. The penetration caused me to moan against his cock, bringing a groan from his throat.

He pushed me away and climbed between my legs, pulling them up onto his shoulders. He slammed into me hard and I screamed out. He pumped into me as fast as he could, eager for his release. I thrashed beneath him, gripping the bedspread as I was close to losing it.

"You like that, slut?" he asked, gritting his teeth.

"Fuck, yes, Kris. I can't get enough of it," I panted.

Shortly after, I reached the tipping point and an orgasm exploded through my body. My nerves were fried from how fast it coursed through me. I felt Kris empty himself into me, then collapse, breathing heavily.

'What a great way to kick off this trip' I thought, smiling to myself.

Kris pulled out and stumbled back slightly. I knelt down on the floor and took his softening cock into my mouth, intent on cleaning him off. I sucked and twirled my tongue around it, making sure to do a thorough cleaning job. I did such a fantastic job, that Kris had gotten hard again.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" he said.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and he pushed me onto the bed, my stomach on the comforter and my ass in the air. His hand traveled up my leg. When he reached my ass, he smacked it. I yelped.

I waited eagerly for him to slam his dick back into my used pussy, but it didn't happen. I looked behind me to see Kris pull a small tube from his bag. He came back to me with a sick smile on his face.

"I got something fun planned for you," he chuckled.

I felt the cool touch of the lube on my asshole. Kris spread it around a little. I bit my lip, knowing what was happening. It had been many years since any man had fucked my ass. I never had anyone as big as Kris try it before, so I didn't know how this was going to turn out.

He pushed the tip of cock in slowly and my body gave way, like it remembered that a cock was supposed to be there. I moaned loudly as he pushed in, filling me more and more. When he was completely inside of me, he pulled out just as slow. I groaned and was becoming frustrated by his teasingly slow pace.

"Quit teasing me, Kris," I complained.

"Well, if you insist." He slammed his full length inside of me fast. I screamed out, enjoying myself far too much. He did it again and again, each time my screams getting louder. Soon he was fucking my ass just like he had my pussy. It was a feeling I had missed, and I was so relieved to have it back.

I achieved another orgasm shortly after, which wasn't unexpected. Kris filled my tight hole a few minutes later, before collapsing on top of me. Although it didn't last long, it was still incredible. He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

I laid on the bed, completely spent and panting.

"So is this our plans for the night because I would be more than content to repeat all that."

Kris chuckled and sat up.

"No. I have something else planned. Come on." He stood up, slapping my ass in the process. I let out a small yelp and saw him head for the bathroom. I followed slowly, as he started the shower.

***

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," he said, pulling into a parking lot.

It was early in the evening when we got to the beach. The cool ocean breeze felt good on my skin. Kris took my hand as we walked along the shoreline. Eventually, we reached a small spot on the beach that was absent of people, which was surprising. He pulled me down into the sand and sat behind me, holding me. The sun was starting to set and it was beautiful watching it pass into the ocean.

In all the years I lived in LA, I had never done this with anyone, not even overly romantic Ben. It was such a beautiful sight and to be in Kris's arms made it so much better.

"Where did all this come from?" I finally asked.

"You were right. I have been kind of lacking in the romance department. I've always had the desire to be romantic, but I was too afraid to push the issue with you. I figured when you mentioned it in the car that was your way of giving me the greenlight."

I tilted my head towards him.

"Kris, you don't have to do this because of this morning."

"It isn't. Remember when you asked me about how I saw you? Well, I think might be developing some feelings for you. I didn't want to say anything because you hadn't, but I figured I should at least be a little more forthcoming, even if you aren't sure yet."

I was shocked to silence. I looked back towards the sunset, thinking about everything he had said. I had realized that things started to feel different in our relationship, but I hadn't realized that it could be this. I didn't know how to handle this new information. Granted, it was information I had been hoping to get on this trip, but this wasn't what I had been expecting. This was not to say it was unwelcome; I wasn't sure how I felt about it all.

We continued to sit there in silence, enjoying the sunset, with Kris planting the occasional kiss on the back of my head. After the last wisp of light sank below the horizon, Kris stood up, taking my hand.

"Come on. We've got a reservation to keep."

We walked into a beautiful restaurant that was completely packed with patrons. The place was dimly lit, but it had an elegance to it. Thankfully, I had packed a simple black dress every time I traveled, just in case co-workers or my boss had a nice dinner planned. I wasn't expecting I'd be using it on my first date with Kris.

Some part of me thought he might have had this all originally planned as he was wearing a black jacket with tight black dress pants. He even was wearing a black tie on top of his white dress shirt. He dressed up nicely.

When we walked in, the host immediately greeted him. Even though there was easily a two hour wait, we were led right to our table, which just so happened to be the chef's table.

I was in complete shock. How had Kris managed to pull this all off on such short notice? No one had ever done something like this for me.

Once we were seated and ordered a bottle of wine, I questioned Kris.

"How did you pull this off?"

"Remember that buddy I called? He owns the place."

"What kind of friends do you have?"

"Well, actually he used to be my agent back when I played football."

My jaw dropped. Obviously, I had known he was incredibly athletic, but I was not expecting that.

"You went pro?"

He tried to shrug it off as no big deal.

"Kinda, but it didn't last long."

"What happened?"

"In college, I was a top prospect at tight end at Stanford. My junior season, I was preparing to go to the NFL, but the first game of the season, I took a hard hit and tore my MCL and ACL in my left knee. It was early enough that I could be back for my senior year, but when I came back, I wasn't the same. My stats dropped and I wasn't as fast. At the combine, my performance was terrible. I went from a projected first round pick to undrafted."

He tried to keep himself composed as he explained, but I could tell that the memory of his lost dream was affecting him. I felt terrible for making him relive it.

"I signed with San Francisco for a year, but I didn't play a snap. The next year, I signed on Oakland's practice squad. But after two seasons, I lost my desire to play and I quit."

"I'm so sorry."

He smiled, trying to shrug it off. Even something painful like this couldn't penetrate through Kris's tough exterior.

"That was years ago. Although I didn't live out my NFL dreams, I do owe the sport for helping me with my current employment."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of those rich guys watched college football and they wanted me to be their trainer. So it worked out, a little."

"Is that ultimately what you want to do?"

"No. I would prefer to work as a trainer for the pros, but it's been a pain in the ass to try and get a job doing that."

Our appetizers arrived. As I ate, I thought about the consequence of what had happened to him. Had the loss of his dream caused him to be the hard man that the world saw? Was that why he was so promiscuous? The more I learned about Kris, the more human I saw him. Even though he put on a tough front, he still had chinks in his armor, like all of us. This didn't make me think any less of him, in fact, it made me want him more. I wanted to slide over to him, hug him, and make him feel better.

Kris didn't seem to linger on it long, turning the conversation to me.

"So what about you? How does a hot little thing like you end up in website design?"

"Well, if you'll believe it, I was a nerdy girl in high school. I didn't have a boyfriend and Ben was my only friend, so I spent much of my time alone on my computer, writing code and playing games."

"I find it hard to believe that you were a nerd," he chuckled, taking a bite of his food.

"Yea. My senior year, puberty deemed that I had suffered enough, so I was dating guys left and right in college and doing all the things that people do. I was trying to make up for lost time."

"So how did you and Ben get together?"

I really didn't want to talk about Ben and hesitated at answering the question. I looked into Kris's eyes, fear spreading through me. I relented. Kris had been more than open with me.

"I went through a really bad breakup my sophomore year in college. I was failing classes and my friends ditched me. But Ben stood by me and helped me out. So at graduation, Ben asked me out and we've been together since."

Kris pondered for a second, looking a little hurt, but he quickly pushed it aside. He was good at that, which made his feelings hard to read.

The rest of the meal, we sat chatting about various, happy experiences in our lives, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. Soon, all the sadness of earlier conversation was lost and we enjoyed an amazing meal together. The more we talked, the more I didn't want the night to end. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, more than I had on any date in recent memory.

After dinner, we returned to the hotel room. Sitting in an ice bucket on the small table was a bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes. A single rose lay on the pillows of the bed. I looked to Kris, who had a gentle smile on his face. He headed over to the table and opened the champagne, and handed me a filled glass.

He had done it again. He had defied my expectations and preconceptions of him. He was the most romantic guy I had ever encountered and he had done this all for me. My eyes began to water. I was so touched by everything that had had happened today: his openness about his past, his desire to be romantic, all of which was to show his feelings for me.

I placed my glass down and stepped up to him, taking his face in my hands. I looked into his amazing green eyes and smiled before leaning in for a gentle kiss. Immediately, he took my breath away as he kissed me sweetly.

He scooped me up and carried me to the bed, kissing me as we walked. He laid me on the soft pillow, before sitting next to me. I sat up and removed his jacket, tossing it casually aside. Next, his tie. I kept gazing into his gorgeous green eyes, mesmerized by him.

I undid the buttons on his shirt while he breathed softly. I climbed onto his lap and kissed him again. My hands traveled over his torso, enjoying every inch of him. My lips led down to his neck and his breath caught in his throat. I didn't stop there, pushing his shirt off gradually. My lips followed the fabric as it left his flesh. Kris's breathing became heavier beneath my lips.

Once his shirt was off, Kris pulled my face back up to his, kissing me again. My heart was fluttering from his gentle touch. His lips created a similar path on my body that I had just created on his. When he kissed my shoulder, he pushed the thin strap off. That hand slid to my back and unzipped my dress. His hands pushed the fabric down and his lips trailed after it.

I leaned back onto the bed, allowing Kris to remove the rest of my dress, his thumbs hooking into my panties, taking them down too. His lips stopped at my pelvis. He looked up at me before his tongue made contact with my clit. I let out a small moan as he gently caressed it with his tongue. My breathing picked up while he appreciated my nub.

He stood up and worked to remove his dress pants. I sat up once his member was free and took it in my mouth, showing the same gentle attention that he had just given me. My tongue circled his shaft while I sucked lightly. I looked up at Kris through my lashes and saw his head tilted back. His breathing intensified the longer I licked.

He pulled out and pushed me back onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He glided into me slowly, gazing into my eyes. I moaned in enjoyment before pulling him in to kiss me. We relived the emotional sex from before. He glided in and out of me, while kissing me tenderly. When I climaxed sometime later, I achieved the same prolonged orgasm from before. My heart fluttered and my body tingled as the sweet warmth spread through me. Kris followed suit soon after, groaning upon his release.

He stared into my eyes adoringly, a smile spreading across his face, which I shared. We stayed locked in this embrace, kissing and nuzzling each other for some time. It was magical.

When he pulled out, he rolled behind me and pulled the covers over us. He draped his arm over me as we cuddled, my back to him. His face was pressed against my cheek, giving me the occasional kiss.

"This has to have been the most romantic evening I've ever had. I have to say, I love your romantic side."

He brushed his nose against my cheek as he spoke.

"You bring out my soft side, Sarah."

Soon, he was asleep and I was left alone in thought. For the first time in months, my thoughts didn't scare me. Instead, I replayed all the events of the day and came to a conclusion. I had feelings for Kris that surpassed that of a lover. He had shown that he cared for me on a higher level. What had started out as mindless, sexual fulfillment was now blossoming into an amazing relationship that had limitless potential. I could no longer deny it. Kris was where I saw my future. I was ready to take the leap of faith and give us a chance.