Awakening the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did. That's why you can't answer me." His familiar smirk had returned. "You fantasized about me while you were with him, didn't you?"

"Yes."

His eyes lit up with the liveliness that had become all too familiar.

"Then you never made it up to him," he laughed.

"I guess I'll have to try harder."

I was almost at the door when he spoke again.

"How bad was it the last time?"

Why was he not letting me leave? Why was he dead set on me?

"Does it matter?" I asked, coldly.

"Yes. I think I have a right to know if you're going to compare what we did to your past, especially since what we did involves me."

"You're really going to make me relive all of that?"

"Just the parts that compare. You don't have to share any more than that."

I faced him again. The smirk was still plastered on his gorgeous face. It was making me weak looking at him. I had a feeling this was what he wanted.

"The last time, I'd give myself over to any guy who would look my way. I'd get so emotionally attached to every one of them, even though to them, I was a booty call, another notch on their belt, a girl they could brag about to their friends."

He chuckled.

"It's not the same this time around."

"How isn't it?"

"Are you fucking any guys other than your boyfriend and me?"

"No." In reality, I was already sleeping with one too many guys.

"Then it isn't the same," he said, his smile growing wider on his face.

I began to protest, when he put his hand up to shut down my train of thought.

"Just listen. Yes, you're cheating on the twerp, but you're not out there opening your legs for any guy. You keep only coming back to one. Now, it may be my amazing negotiating skills that keep you coming back, but I think there is a part of you that has found something enticing about me. It is far outweighing your fears and concerns about cheating, otherwise you would go to a therapist and never set foot past my door again.

"I'm not like those other assholes you fucked in the past. I didn't just move on to another woman when you left. I've been here all weekend and my apartment has been eerily quiet. The downstairs neighbors probably think I'm dead. Instead, I've been sitting here all weekend, replaying where everything went wrong that day and trying to figure out how I could talk to you and what to say. So to me, you're not just a booty call or a notch on my belt. You've been lingering in my mind all weekend. And if you don't believe me, just remember, I tried chasing your ass down when you ran out on me.

"I'm also not the type to kiss and tell. When we slept together, it was hands down the most amazing sex I've ever had in memory, yet all my friends think I did was sit here playing video games all day. All they know about you is that you're my hot new neighbor and nothing more. I'd never say anything more than I need to because it's none of their goddamn business."

I had no idea that Kris was like this. He came across as the arrogant jock, which even though I hated it, it was incredibly arousing. Now I was seeing a new side of him, a guy who may have had something more lingering beneath the surface.

He rose from his chair and walked towards me, stopping inches in front of my face.

"This time around, I don't think you're looking for a joyride," he whispered seductively into my ear. My body was trembling beneath his words and my breath was catching in my throat. His hands grazed down my arms, as he continued his seductive speech.

"I think you're looking for a chance to have it both ways. I think you want a guy who will let you be yourself, but is strong enough to contain the destruction. I think you want a guy who can pleasure you every time you get in bed with him. That's why you keep coming back to me. You think that guy might be me."

Kris stepped into me, our bodies touching. It felt like electricity traveling through my body as I became more aroused. I couldn't focus anymore on what had caused me to come here in the first place. My only focus now was on the throbbing between my legs and doing whatever it took to get that release.

Kris lowered his head to my neck, his lips gently grazing it. I almost came undone in that moment. He kissed me gently on the side of my throat, causing a small whimper to escape my lips. He let out a light chuckle as he looked into my eyes, his lips now barely touching mine.

"You want an upgrade, Sarah. And I'm top of the line."

His lips crushed into mine and I was powerless to stop him. Hell, I welcomed his powerful mouth against mine and met his kiss with a carnal ferocity. His muscular arms pulled my body tight against him. His hands traveled down my back, over my behind, stopping just between my legs. He picked me up again, carrying me to the bedroom like before.

This time, I never made it to the bed. Instead, Kris placed me down near the shared wall. He made quick work of removing my shirt and bra, exposing my breasts to him. His lips latched on to my left nipple while his fingers flicked the right. I wasn't used to the sensation, but fuck I loved it. I groaned, arching my back and forcing more of my nipple into his mouth. His licks turned into small nibbles, which sent the pressure between my legs even higher.

I grabbed at his shirt, trying to pull it off to get at his amazing muscles. I wanted to feel them again and admire them. Once his shirt was removed, I slid down his body kissing his muscles as I went. He groaned, enjoying the attention. When I reached the waistline of his shorts, I pulled them down, releasing his amazing cock.

I gazed up at him through my lashes, grabbing his member in my hand. I took the tip in my mouth and circled my tongue around it. Kris closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. His appreciation empowered me to go further. I traced the bottom side of his dick with the tip of my tongue, all the way to the base, then back up. When I reached the tip again, I swirled my tongue around it. Kris was gasping and groaning, enjoying the attention. I opened my mouth and took as much of his shaft in as I possibly could. I sucked on it, bobbing up and down. I looked up to see Kris enjoying himself. I could feel his cock tense up in my mouth as I waited for him to explode deep into my throat.

Instead, Kris pulled out. He pulled me up, my pants off, and then hoisted me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his cock rested perfectly at the entrance of my slit.

"You're a good little cocksucker, Sarah. I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work."

He slammed into me hard, rocking my body and the wall. I cried out, already on the cusp of an orgasm. He slammed in again and my body gave in. I moaned as I was washed over by my orgasm. My body tensed and my blood was boiling.

Kris stopped while I savored the feeling. He smirked at me sadistically, watching me enjoy myself.

"Want some more?"

"Yes. Please." I begged through labored breathing.

He obliged and started pounding into me hard. He would pull out all the way to the tip before slamming his full length into me. It was mind shattering every time. He sped up and I knew my next orgasm was just around the corner.

I kissed Kris's neck as my hands traveled down his back. Turns out he enjoyed it just as much as I, judging from the constant loud moans. My nails dug into his back a little as my body tensed up for its second climax. It was enough to push Kris over the edge as well, as he unloaded deep inside me again. He pulled me off the wall and stumbled onto the bed. I collapsed on top of him, barely able to function. We both lay there, the only sound being our sporadic breathing.

I regained my strength first, propping myself up on his chest. Kris looked at me through glassy eyes.

"You try to run out, I'll drag you back and fuck you again," he threatened.

"If the punishment will be equal to that performance, I might consider it."

"Oh no. It'll be better!"

I bit my lip as I thought about his challenge. I had thoroughly enjoyed the fierce fucking I had received from Kris and although I had already climaxed multiple times, I was dying for even more.

"Well, in that case..."

I hopped off him and started to pull my clothes on, gazing at him teasingly.

"You don't think I'll do it?" he asked, with his signature smirk.

"No, I'm hoping you'll make good on your threat." I sauntered out of the room in my panties and t-shirt, carrying my jeans and bra with me to the living room. I had barely cleared the hallway when I heard Kris's footsteps follow behind me. I giggled at the game I was playing, hoping that the punishment would be just as good as he described.

Kris didn't disappoint. When I reached the couch, he intercepted me, knocking my clothes from my hand. He threw my waist over the arm of the couch and smacked my ass. I yelped in surprise, but bit my lip in excitement. He leaned over my body, his lips landing right next to my ear.

"Oh, Sarah. I think you need to be punished," he said, smacking my ass again.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, biting my lip harder.

He rested his chin on my back as he thought. His hand made contact with my ass yet again, and I was groaning in pleasure. I could feel the smile spread across his face, but he never gave me an answer.

Instead, he ripped at my panties, tearing them completely from my body. I could feel his cock growing as it pressed against my ass. He repositioned himself, inserting just the tip into my sopping pussy. I tried to push back against him, but he held me in place. He made small movements inside me, but it wasn't enough to push me further towards release. I whimpered, wanting it all inside me.

"Why should you get my entire dick? What would that teach you?"

"Please, Kris. I want it. I need it."

"That's not enough for me, Sarah. I want to know what you'll do for me."

I thought for a moment, thinking what I could possibly have to offer him.

"Give me an orgasm and I'll swallow every drop from your amazing cock." I crossed my fingers, hoping that would be enough.

He took my offer, slamming deep inside of me. I screamed out as he traveled deeper into me than before, a feat I didn't think was possible given his already massive size. He pounded into me faster and faster. My fingers dug into the sofa as I held out for as long as possible, but soon I wasn't able to hang on. My body tensed as I cried out. I felt my warm juices flowing around Kris's cock as I rode out my release.

He didn't stop when I crashed back down from the high. He kept penetrating me, going faster and harder for another minute. Finally, he spun me around and pushed his dick into my mouth as stream after stream of him jetted down my throat. I moaned as I took every drop, swallowing it eagerly and quickly. When his cock finally stopped twitching, I cleaned him completely with my tongue, before sitting back against the couch.

He looked down at me with shock and awe. I wasn't sure why. The look soon shifted to his sadistically sexy smirk as he bent down to face me.

"I hope you don't have plans today Sarah because I am far from done with you."

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me back to the bedroom to have his way with me again.

***

IX.

I spent all of the night thinking about Kris, remembering the amazing sex we had yet again. Just the thought was making me aroused. I knew I had to see him again.

The next day, I decided to take some special attention to my appearance before going to Kris's apartment. I picked out a tight, navy blue shirt, the collar of which showed a subtle hint of cleavage, and a pair of torn denim shorts. It was not a common ensemble for me, given that most of my wardrobe was designed to cover up my body instead of accentuating it. I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and assessed myself in the bathroom mirror. It wasn't super sexy, but it was a start. I reminded myself that I would have to go clothes shopping later.

Even though I had been to his apartment multiple times, I was still nervous as I knocked on the door. A myriad of bad scenarios flashed through my mind. What if he had his fill of me? What if he had another woman over and everything he told me had been a lie? As I waited for him to answer the door, I considered abandoning my mission.

When the door opened, I was greeted to the sight of a shirtless Kris and all his muscular glory. His chest was tight and defined, all leading to a perfect six-pack of abs. My eyes traveled up to his face and his emerald eyes. He looked surprised to see me, but also excited.

I didn't give him a moment to speak as I lost all self-control and threw myself at him, crushing my lips into his. He stumbled back a little, before catching himself and wrapping his strong arms around me. I kicked the door closed with my foot as I pushed him back into his apartment.

I hungered for him, slipping my tongue deep into his mouth. My energy was met with equal excitement from Kris as his tongue danced with mine. My hands traveled around his body feeling every one of his amazing muscles. I broke away from his lips and planted kisses on his chiseled chest. Feeling all that strength beneath my lips drove my excitement higher. Kris let out a groan, causing me to smile.

Without warning, I was scooped up and thrown over his shoulder, his hand grabbing my ass. I let out a shriek in excitement as we headed into the bedroom, where he threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, continuing our passionate make out session. He tugged my shirt off and began to unclasp my bra. His kisses traveled to my neck, while he worked.

Once my tits were free, his lips traveled down. He latched onto the right breast, biting and pulling at my nipple. I was writhing beneath him. My hips bucked of their own accord, wanting his cock to penetrate me already. He chuckled at my eagerness.

His hands undid the buttons on my shorts. His mouth followed down my body, across my tight stomach and down to my hips. He pulled my shorts and my panties off together. His mouth soon replaced them as his tongue found my little nub between my legs. He flicked it lightly, but it was enough to draw a moan from my lips. He chuckled, doing it again and again, pausing to hear each of my moans.

His thumb replaced his mouth on my clit while his tongue found its way inside of me. He furious licked inside while his thumb strummed my clit, sending the tension higher and higher. He was an expert with his tongue and I was climaxing hard almost instantly. A string of curses escaped my lips as my body tensed, trying to control the fire.

He tried to position himself at the entrance of my hole, but I didn't let him. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. This time, I was going to be in control. I was going to torture him.

I hovered over his cock, staring into his eyes, toying with him. He pleaded with his beautiful eyes for me to lower myself onto him and I could no longer resist. I slid down slowly, torturing him with the speed. He threw his head back, groaning. When I reached the base of his dick, I slid my way back up at the same torturous speed. He was losing his mind. As was I, so my speed started to increase.

Soon, I was bouncing up and down on Kris's cock. He was able to pull himself up enough to kiss me, his tongue sliding into my mouth to battle mine. I found my hand traveling to my clit of its own accord. I furiously flicked it as another orgasm was climbing. I wanted to reach my release with Kris, and I got my wish.

Simultaneously, we screamed out. The warmth washed through me again and my blood felt like lava. My juices flowed down, soaking the both of us. At the same time, every drop of Kris found its way deep inside of my aching pussy, making me feel unbelievably full.

I collapsed on him, completely out of energy. He wrapped his powerful arms around, bringing me in for a bear hug. It felt amazing. As I lay in his arms, he would give me an occasional kiss on the top of my head. I smiled sweetly as I always loved the gesture; it made me feel wanted.

"Hello to you, too," he said through exhausted breathing.

I turned up to him, my chin resting on him chest.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Not complaining," he smiled back.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, attempting to recover. I was enjoying this closeness to Kris, with his arms wrapped around me.

"So, have you left him yet?"

In all honesty, I had actually forgotten about Ben. After the events of yesterday, Kris and our intimate encounters was all I could think about. I couldn't recall the conversations I had with Ben the day before and my original plan of making everything up to him had been completely out of mind. But leave it Kris to mention him, killing my buzz and making me regret all that had transpired.

The guilt began to resurface and I wanted to leave. I climbed out of him, grabbing my clothes and getting dressed.

"Fuck. Wait. Don't go, Sarah," Kris said, climbing out of bed.

I didn't stop and headed for the living room door. Kris was close behind, slamming his hand onto the door to keep me from opening it.

"Sarah, stop." I turned to face him, a disheartened look on my face. "I get it. Ben is not a bedroom topic. That was a stupid move on my part and I'm sorry, but I think if we are going to continue doing this, we need to at least talk."

"I already had some reservations about this before coming here, Kris," I confessed. He probably never would have known given I was the one that jumped him. "I don't know if I can keep doing this and when you bring up Ben, it just makes matters worse."

"Okay, then let's talk about this. It will make this all easier."

I looked into his reassuring eyes and instantly relaxed. It was crazy that he could have this kind of effect on me.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"Have you broken up with him?"

"No."

"Is it even on the table?"

"As of right now, no."

Kris let out a sigh and ran his hands through his hair, trying to keep calm.

"Can I ask why?"

"I'm not comfortable, with any of this. I'm completely out of the zone I've been in for six years. I can't just turn on a dime and be the girl you think I am. I don't even know if this is what I want in the long term, Kris. I don't want to completely throw everything away on a chance that could backfire, especially since I barely know you."

"Even though what you have is not what you truly want?"

"I don't want to be left with nothing because of a gamble. I'm sorry if that isn't what you were expecting."

I expected that to be the end of everything, for Kris to tell me 'thanks for the ride, now get the hell out', but he didn't. Instead, he gazed into my eyes, lost in thought for a moment. He seemed to be looking for something, but I was clueless as to what.

"Okay, so you don't want to break up with him, that's fine. I've been the other guy plenty of times and I can be that for you. I can give you the time you need, but I know I can convince you."

"What makes you so certain?" I asked, shocked with his handling of the matter.

"Well, it's about ten inches long and gives you an insane amount of pleasure."

He took me by the hand and dragged me to the couch. Immediately his tongue was back in my mouth, exploring ever corner inside. I moaned against him as he slid my shorts off once more. His mouth traveled to my neck as he pushed my back over the arm of the couch. His fingers reached under my shirt, finding my nipple. He pinched and pulled it, while still keeping the attention on my neck.

I groaned at the pleasurable sensations, but wanted more. My hand slid between my legs, looking for my clit. Kris's free hand caught mine, stopping my search.

"Oh no, that's my job," he whispered.

He placed the thumb of his free hand on my clit while aligning his ever-hardening cock with my sweet hole. He smashed in with all his force and furiously fucked me. My mind raced as I was losing control all over again. Blood was coursing from my all parts of my body, flowing to my pussy. My body tensed and tightened, preparing for another toe-curling orgasm. Kris flicked frantically at my clit, causing my cries to become louder than before. He was a master manipulator of my body and I loved it.