Awakening the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My climax hit me hard, rocking my body and zapping me off all my energy. Shortly after, I could feel Kris filling me yet again. I never tired of the sensation of fullness caused by Kris. It was one of the greatest sensations I have ever known.

I said nothing for the first few moments following. I just laid there with Kris on top of me, breathing heavily. I finally had a clear enough mind to speak

"Hmm, I'd say your argument is valid," I said, panting over the arm of the couch.

"I'm glad you think so," he said, pulling out of me and collapsing to the floor. Neither of us had the energy to move at this point.

Eventually, I was able to stand slowly, but my legs were still wobbly from my multiple orgasms. One thing was for sure, sex with Kris was taxing on the body.

I gingerly pulled my clothes back on. Kris looked confused. I gave him a reassuring smile. We stood up together and I looked up into his gorgeous green eyes.

"I promise I'm not running off, but I do have to get back to the apartment before Ben gets home. I'm not sure how I would explain all this to him if he caught me right now."

Relief washed over his face, as he smiled back at me.

"That's fine, although I wish I could have you longer."

He pulled his shorts back on as he followed me to the door.

"I do have one condition with all of this," he said.

"Oh yea. What's that?"

"Keep me up to date. If you think, you can't do this, fine, but let me know. I don't want to be left in the dark."

"Fair enough," I agreed with a smile. I figured he was understanding with my feelings about cheating, it was the least I could do.

Unexpectedly, Kris took my face in his hands and leaned in, kissing me. My heart raced again, as our lips glided against each other. His tongue intruded into my mouth massaging mine with his. I moaned against his mouth, becoming aroused all over again.

My hands navigated his defined musculature, while his traveled down my back, ultimately grabbing my ass.

Suddenly, he pulled away. I opened my eyes, staring into his.

"God, I can't get enough of you."

I bit my lip as we smiled at each other. He gave me one quick peck and opened the door. I headed down the hall towards my door, feeling Kris's stare on me the entire time. I turned back to see him when my eye caught Ben walking down the hallway.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you?" Ben said rushing to meet me. I did my best to suppress the horror from spilling onto my face. The slamming of Kris's door signaled he had no desire to engage Ben.

I kissed Ben lightly when he reached me. It would be best if I continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary, even though there clearly was.

"Doing well. How was your day?"

"Exhausting. How about yours?"

"The same. I spent half of my day redoing the website layout," I half-lied, opening the door to our apartment. No need to share that our neighbor's amazing sexual skills were the cause of my exhaustion.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Ben stood awkwardly in the doorway for a moment.

"Hey, Sarah. Not to pry, but I just saw you coming out of Kris's apartment. I thought we were steering clear of him?"

Shit. This what I had been hoping to avoid. I began to panic, trying to come up with an excuse. Ben didn't seem to notice my alarm as I formulated the first lie that came to mind.

"Oh, yea. I went outside to get some air and he caught me in the hallway. He wanted to apologize for his behavior towards me. To make it up to me, he offered to help me work out a little bit before our trip to the Bahamas in July, free of charge."

I held my breath, hoping Ben would believe my little fib. I finally exhaled when he smiled and came over to hug me.

"Oh that was nice of him. But you know I think you're perfect."

I smiled, shocked at how easy it was to lie to him, but even more surprised he bought it.

"So are you. I just wanted every guy on the beach to be envious that they're not you."

He gave me a light kiss, before heading into the bedroom to change out of his work clothes. I headed to the kitchen to start dinner.

During dinner, I tried to stay focused on the conversation at hand, but my mind kept wandering to Kris. His piercing green eyes. His chiseled body. His strong arms. His tender lips. His amazing cock. All the memories were flooding back to me, making me incredibly aroused. I had to bite my lip to stifle a moan. I knew I would definitely be back for more tomorrow.

After dinner and a shower, Ben took me to bed, wanting to express to me how perfect he thought I was and how much he loved me. I tried to focus on sex with him and enjoy it, after all he was my boyfriend, but I just couldn't. My mind wandered to Kris and I spent the entire time comparing sex with Ben to sex with Kris, which Kris's performance eclipsed Ben's.

When Ben climaxed, I felt like the worst possible person on the planet. I wasn't even close. I just laid there, looking pleased, when physically, I was anything but.

Ben rolled over and fell asleep shortly after. I let out a small grunt in frustration as he started to gently snore. From the other side of the wall, I heard laughter. Kris was obviously enjoying my suffering. At least he would know to expect me tomorrow.

***

X.

The next morning, Ben headed out for work later than usual. He still hadn't fully recovered from his many sleepless nights. It would only be a matter of time before he got sick.

I followed him down the hall, wearing my black workout shorts and a red tank top. Kris's door was already open, in anticipation for my arrival.

I could see Kris leaning over the kitchen counter as I approached his door. He gave me a sexy smile as he headed towards the door. Even in his gray gym shorts and blue t-shirt, he looked impeccable. I was growing more and more aroused with each step.

I had almost forgotten that Ben was with me and was only reminded when Kris's smile faded.

"Hi, you must be Kris. I'm Ben, Sarah's boyfriend." He stretched his hand out to shake, but Kris never took it. He just leaned up against the door frame, his arms crossed in front of his broad chest.

"Yea, Sarah told me about you," he replied, clearly annoyed. Ben pulled his hand back.

"I wanted to thank you for apologizing to Sarah for your behavior," he said, timidly.

"Didn't do it for you, buddy."

"Oh, okay. It was also nice of you to offer to help her work out."

Kris looked at me, realizing my lie and laughed.

"Yea, but I don't think she's the one who needs to be working out. You should probably hit the gym yourself."

"Uh yea. I guess I should work out more often. Thanks for the advice. Anyways, I have to head to work. I'll see you around."

"Yep."

Ben gave me a quick kiss and then ran to catch the elevator. I waved as the doors closed, Kris still holding his position next to the door frame.

"So, I'm helping you work out, huh?" he said, once the elevator left the floor. "I thought you weren't going to tell him anything."

"He caught me coming out of your apartment yesterday and I panicked. I told him you apologized and were going to help me get fit for my vacation to the Bahamas."

Kris looked at the elevator, lost in thought for a long while. A smile spread across his face and his eyes lit up at whatever he was thinking about.

"Kris?" I said, pulling him from his fantasy world.

"Sorry. I was just picturing you in a bikini and I gotta say I love the results, but I think I prefer you naked."

He grabbed at the elastic of my shorts and pulled me through the doorway, slamming my body against the wall as he shut the door. His face immediately dropped to the side of my neck, kissing and licking. My breathing became sporadic as my heart raced. I was already aching to have him inside me.

"So, you lied to your man about what we were doing?" he asked, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Would you prefer I told him the truth?" I could barely control my breathing to utter a word. 'Less talking, more fucking,' I thought.

He pulled his face up to meet me, his lips barely grazing mine. My body was screaming for him to take me.

"Actually, yes. But now that I think about it, there was some truth to your fib."

"Oh really, what was that?"

"It was a work out, and I'm about to put you through another intense session."

He pulled me over to the workout area of his living room, pushing me to the floor. All the weights were gone, leaving ample space for us. He climbed on top of me, his lips finding mine. His hands pinned me down to the floor. I could feel his throbbing erection through his shorts, bucking my hips against him instinctively. I wanted him inside of me so badly.

He pulled my shirt off and then my sports bra, freeing my tits. His lips found my nipple and he proceeded to suck on it hard. His other hand traveled down beneath the elastic of my shorts and my panties. He played with my engorged clit with his thumb and slid two of his fingers up inside of me. I moaned beneath him, enjoying his intrusion. My heart was beating out of control and my breathing was heavy. My hips were bucking against his fingers, driving them deeper inside of me, pushing me closer to orgasm.

It was all too much as I hit my first orgasm. I screamed out as heat spread from my head, down through my body. My breathing stopped as my body devoted all of its energy to my release. I coated Kris's hand with my juices. He removed it from between my legs and pushed his fingers into my mouth. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself and I found it strangely arousing.

Kris stood up and removed his shirt and shorts while I lay panting and spent on the floor. His cock was straining, already at his full length. I sat up as Kris melted to the floor. I pushed him onto his back and my mouth went to his amazing member. I took just the tip in my mouth and Kris was already moaning wildly. I sucked lightly and twirled my tongue around it. I slid my mouth down the shaft, until the tip hit the back of my throat. I moaned before sliding back up. Kris started bucking his hips against my face furiously. I tried to keep up with his pace, waiting for Kris's impending release.

He pulled his dick out and pushed me back to the floor, ripping my shorts and panties from my body. He slid his arm beneath my leg and rubbed his cock against my clit. He smirked as he teased me.

"Quit fucking with me and just fuck me," I cried.

He slid into me, stretching my hole as I took his entire cock deep inside. My leg slid up his arm to his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper than before. I moaned loudly, loving the sensation. He paused once he reached the base, before pulling out and smashing into me hard. I screamed out again. He continued like this, picking up speed as he did. I was losing control of myself as I thrashed about and my nails dug into his back. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

Kris grunted and I felt him fill me. I came undone, screaming as I achieved my own orgasm. I was panting, trying to regain some control over my body.

Kris pulled out of me and looked down at my exhausted form, his sick smirk on his face.

"Do you think you can keep up with my intensity?"

"I don't know. Why don't we give it another go to find out?"

I beckoned him with my finger and he climbed back on top of me, ready to go again.

***

XI.

As I expected, Ben came home that night, looking terrible and the next morning, he was too sick to head into work. I made him stay in bed and was set on taking care of him. I slipped out to the store to get him some medicine and some soup.

"Hey, sweetheart. Where have you been?" Kris said when I ran into him in the hall. "I thought you'd be kicking my door in this morning."

He looked as unbelievably gorgeous as ever. It took me a moment to come back to reality.

"As much as I wanted to, I'm taking care of Ben. He's not feeling well."

Kris's smile fell. He was never happy at the mention of Ben.

"Goddamn, that boy is needy."

"You wouldn't want me to take care of you if you were sick?"

"Yea, but my medical remedy consists of a copious amount of sex," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer.

"Hmm, then I'll have you take care of me the next time I'm under the weather."

"I can take care of you right now."

Kris pulled my lips to his, wasting no time in pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned against him as my arousal spiked. He moved his mouth down to my neck and I gasped in pleasure. I wanted so badly for him to take me right there, but when I heard the bag drop to the floor, I came back to my senses.

"Kris, as much as I am aching to fuck you, I have to go. I'll see you sometime this weekend."

He groaned in disappointment as he pulled away. I picked up my bag and sauntered down the hall to my apartment, swaying my ass a little more than usual. I glanced back to see Kris, throwing his head back in agony at being unable to have me.

Once I was through the door, it was like a mental switch went off. Around Kris, I was sex crazed, a risk taker, and just overall naughty. Around Ben, I was conservative, caring, quiet Sarah.

"Hey, sweetie, I'm back with some medicine and soup."

"You are so amazing, Sarah. What would I do without you?" he said from the couch.

I crouched down next to him, giving him a hug. He refused to kiss me, not wanting to share his illness with me. He was so caring, even in his weakened state.

"Well, I hate seeing you miserable and I want you to get better. Besides you'd do the same for me."

He smiled up at me.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too."

Although Ben was sick, I kept him company for the day, watching movies, but I wasn't entirely there. My mind wandered to Kris occasionally. I was still aching to continue our encounter from the hallway.

Ben eventually fell asleep on the couch early in the evening and he desperately needed it. I covered him with an extra blanket and then headed across the hall.

Kris answered the door, surprised to see me.

"Hey. I thought you were taking care of sick boy all day."

"He's out cold. Besides, I thought we could pick up where we left off earlier."

"It's a good thing you stopped by. I think I'm starting to come down with something," he smirked, wrapping his powerful arms around my waist.

I reached up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well, then it looks like we'll have to remedy that."

I grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom, a sexy smirk possessing my face. I sat him on the bed and straddled him. My lips instantly found his throat, planting gentle kisses. My tongue occasionally slipped out to lightly lick him. He groaned, wrapping his arms around me. I could feel his erection growing between my legs. I wanted it so badly.

Kris tried to pull my face up, wanting to kiss me, desperately. I put my fingers to his lips. He looked puzzled. I smirked.

"If you're coming down with something, kissing is the easiest way to spread it," I joked.

He growled in frustration, as my lips returned to his body. I pushed him back onto the bed, giving my lips easier access to his well-built chest. All that power contained beneath his flesh was arousing. My kisses continued to trail down to his abs. I kissed each muscle individually, causing him to groan in delight.

When I reached the bottom of his exposed torso, I pulled at his sleep pants, freeing his massive cock. Even after all the times I had enjoyed his member, I was still in awe of his massive size. My mouth watered, wanting so desperately to taste his cock. I looked up at Kris, who was pleading with his eyes for me to take him, to give him some relief. I didn't want to disappoint.

I lowered my mouth onto his dick and he moaned loudly. I stopped halfway down his shaft. My tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. His breathing quickened and moaning grew louder. His hand traveled to the back of my head, his fingers weaving their way into my hair. He pushed on the back of my head, forcing me to take more of him into my mouth. I had never had so much in my mouth. My eyes began to water as he pushed further down, until the head of his cock pushed into my throat. I moaned against him and I felt Kris's body tense beneath me. His breathing was erratic and he could barely control himself.

I pulled him out of my mouth and Kris pulled me up to him. He yanked my shirt over my head exposing my tits, then tugged my sleep shorts down. He hungrily latched onto my nipple as I positioned myself over his dick. He pulled on my nipple while flicking it with his tongue. I gasped at the unfamiliar feeling of pain and pleasure. His hands traveled to my hips as he pushed me down, his rock hard cock penetrating deep inside of me.

I moaned as he stretched me, filling me completely. Kris fell back away from my body, writhing as I began to ride him. It was enjoyable to see him in this condition for a change. His hands drifted down to my ass, squeezing tightly. I bit my lip and sped up, slamming down onto him harder. My finger found my clit and I circled the nub with my thumb, pushing myself to release.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled.

Kris was coming undone beneath me. I felt in complete control for the first time since we started fucking and I was loving it. The control was going to my head and fueling my orgasm. I was panting, trying to make myself climax before he did.

Kris lifted his torso off the bed, his lips finding my neck, licking it. That was exactly what I needed, driving me closer to the edge.

"I'm almost there, my little vixen. I need you to come for me."

I cried out, as I reached my peak. My body tensed as I came completely undone. My walls tighten around Kris's cock and he roared out, needing my orgasm to fuel his.

We collapsed down onto the bed, covered in sweat and panting wildly. I climbed off him and found my place in his arms. We laid there, not saying a word. After a time, I looked up to his beautiful face and saw that he was asleep. He looked so peaceful.

I wanted to stay there in his arms all night long, but I knew that wasn't possible. It was midnight and I'd already been gone for four hours. I kissed Kris on the cheek and then got dressed.

As I headed back to my apartment, I thought up an excuse for my absence if Ben happened to be awake. Luckily, he was still in the same place I had left him.

I headed to my room, showered, and slipped into my big bed all by myself. I could hear Kris lightly snoring through the wall, bringing a smile to my face as I drifted off the sleep.

***

XII.

I was unable to keep my promise to see Kris over the weekend. Between work and caring for Ben, there was no time for me to slip away. As much as I craved Kris's cock, I had to keep my job.

When Monday arrived, Ben was doing much better, but he still was not good enough for work. I couldn't fault him for wanting an extra day to recover. I knew that he would be heading back to the daily grind the next day and I would do what I could to make my absence up to Kris.

In mid-afternoon, there was a loud banging on my front door. Ben was still slow to respond, so I was at the door before he was. And I was glad that it was me that answered.

"Kris? What are you doing here?" I asked in hushed whisper.

He looked furious, but I couldn't understand why.

"I thought we agreed you'd keep in touch with me. Where have you been?"

"Kris now is no-"

"Hey, Kris. What's up?" I silenced a groan as Ben walked into the living room. Kris's head shot up to face him. He was clearly angered by his presence.

"Don't you have rich people's money to be hiding?" he spat at him.

"Uh, yea. But I'm sick, so I'm staying home. What are you doing here?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head in confusion.

"Nothing that concerns you." He returned his attention to me. "Sarah, can I talk to you?"

1...34567...12