All Comments on 'Awakenings of a Housewife'

by sapiosexualmale3699

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proofreading and edit needed.

So many misspells and broken sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My dog writes better English

sapiosexualmale3699sapiosexualmale3699about 7 years agoAuthor
Get a life...

Hey... fuck you! I am not looking for Pulitzer prize pretentious assholes!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
WIMP AND WUSS?;)

hey sapio!!:)ur lead player's wife and mother of his two children Katie punished with hardcore BDSM for just watching a horny gangbang video and pleasuring herself?!!!!!.....convict like crime she committed i must say!!;)the holier than thou husband,i guess is not man enough to ever indulge in self pleasuring while watching a hot video!!;)

and one other flaw only in the diamond of your story.....;)

why not in the club's boom boom room have a bad boy's section...where the husband would be roughly gangbanged and whipped etc every alternate week to the wife?;)

or would he say "he-e-e-eck no!!! ain't i the man?....aint i the dom?!.....wont i look less beautiful...er....handsome if my milky white,soft skin is all welted and scarred? aint my ass and mouth much more tender than the female's....how the heck can it take rough wear and tear?":D:D:D

Say hi to WIMP AND WUSS gals n guys!! ;););):D:D:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT Stuff!

He's lost her,whether he realizes it or not!

It won't be long before her "needs" will outweigh her marriage and she'll be a full-fledged cum slut,probably cheating at whim.

Hubby is creating a monster.,family and kids be damned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad Writing

Total idiot. Can't write an English sentence. Lame story. No plot and no motivation for any characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty bad

I had high expectations for this story, but I was disappointed.

The word usage, spelling and grammar would be an embarrassment to any educated fifth grader.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very erotic

What a little fuck slut she turned out to be. Wish I was married to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Vanished at a party

A few years ago my wife and I were invited to a mixed race party in another town. We decided to go because her cousin had invited us. At the party the music was good, the drinks flowed liberally and my wife was dancing and talking to two black guys for about twenty minutes and drinking with them. After about ten minutes she came over to me and told me both of these sweet guys lived about three doors away and were telling her about the remodeling they had done and wanted to show her how good they were. She asked me if I minded her going with them for a tour and I knew what they wanted to show her what they are good at and it wasn't remodeling. I told her sure I don't mind and to go and have a ball. Well lets just say that after she was gone for an hour I walked up to the house, walked n and could hear loud moaning coming from the bedroom from upstairs. I heard my wife moaning and say oh yeeeaah! Do it deeper, deeeper! Give meee both of these beautiful black cocks! OH! Pleeeeease fuck me deeper! CUM IN MY PUSSY AND ASSHOLE! One of the guys said to her she is now their property and they own her and no one but them are gonna fill her pussy and ass. No husband and no white guy. She said yessss! , ooooH God! Just FUUUCK ME FOREVER!. I walked up the stairs and watched these two guys use my wife for a cum dump for at least another hour filling her belly, her pussy and asshole with load after load of cum. I went back to the party and within another half hour she returned with her two fuck buddies and told me they were going to move in with us. If I was behaved she would let me watch them in action and could jack-off while watching them suck and fuck her then I could clean her up when they were finished.They said their goal is to knock her up and she happily agreed.I have been watching them fuck everyday at least for 8 hours at a time. My wife is addicted to eating their cum and swallows load after load every day. What a woman! When they are done she has me clean her up with my tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous