Awakenings of a Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really think that she would love it," Steve replied.

Katie came back out with a glow in her eyes and flushed in her cheeks. We spent some more time dancing and me pointing out every good looking guy that was looking at her. Several asked to dance with her and several got a bit "handsy." I also danced with several beautiful women and had plenty of invitations. Just being with a young and beautiful woman like Katie made me seem more desirable.

Katie looked over to the entrance of the boom boom room where two very large body builder type guys stood guard. One or two women had gone in that night and left looking roughed up and exhausted.

"What's that room?" Katie asked.

"Um that's a special room for bad girls."

"Is that part of my punishment tonight?"

"I don't know if you can handle it."

"Would it please you to see me in there? Because I am willing to do anything for you."

I gave it some thought and as I considered the option, I became more and more excited. Katie was a strong woman. I knew that she could handle it.

"Yes, let's do it."

"What happens, what should I expect?" Katie queried.

"It wouldn't be as exciting if I told you that."

We went to the entrance and stood before the rather intimidating gentleman. "She would like to go in."

"Pick a number between 3 and 8." "3 and 8 what?" Katie asked. Before anyone could answer I said, "8."

They instructed me to go in first and to take a seat on the side and that Katie would come in next. They put a blind fold over here eyes.

She walked in slowly... it was quite dark. She heard the voices of several men whispering. She could hear them breathing. She stopped and stood there in the center of the room. She felt warm breath on her neck. And then in an instant all men where grabbing at her. She was lifted into the air! One man had a leg and another the other leg, others had her torso and head and arms. She was placed onto a medical examining table in the center of the room and her hands and arms were secured out to the sides. Her feet put into stirrups and strapped down. Hands were all over her body, tearing off her clothes, grabbing her breasts, her pussy, probing, touching, pressing. Her face was being grabbed and slapped and she was being called every dirty name imaginable. A Hitachi vibrator was placed directly onto her clit. I could tell that she was overwhelmed. A large dildo was put into her pussy. The men took turns using her mouth till they ejaculated inside her mouth. They stuffed their large cocks down her throat with no regard for her gagging. After a bit it was obvious that she was going to cum. They worked the Hitachi and the slammed the dildo in and out of her and when she came she squirted as well... everywhere.

They yelled at her for making a mess like a dirty little whore!

They removed her from the seat and tied her to a post. Her hands were above her head and one of the men flogged her. It wasn't a real whip, but I could see that it stung and got the message across.

Then they positioned her with her legs spread and her ass pushed out. And they took turns fucking her from behind while she serviced another's cock with her mouth. Everyone had at least one turn if not two. I can't even recall how many times Katie came... but it had to be between 15 and 20 times. At the end they laid her on her back and there was no longer any need to secure her as she had no fight left in her. One of the guys put his fingers in her pussy and worked her g spot making her cum and squirt and cum and squirt. She was exhausted and begging for it to stop. "Have you learned your lesson yet?" he would keep asking.

Finally, after hours of punishment Katie was exhausted and I became concerned for her. "Okay... That's enough."

"Fine, get that whore out of her!"

I helped her to her feet. Her clothes had been completely torn and shredded. We walked out of the room into the main room with Katie naked. Everyone knew what had happened. I took her to the showers and bathed her gently. I washed her hair and her body. I washed the cum out of her pussy. I helped her get dressed again in warm clothes.

"Okay Baby, it's time to go home."

Katie looked at me with deep intense eyes... "Can we come back next week?"

12