All Comments on 'Babette in K-Town'

by Babette_Boisjoli

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My side of town

I'm from the westside and have fucked the face of many of the pretty TS. That hang around there. Love to give you a try

CherieMCherieMalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Very hot fantasy xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FANTASY

FUCK FEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same Story

Few years ago i lived a similar story, I had four pimps in two years working the street in alleys or brothels, more alleys that brothels

Now i'm married with a huge nigger with a very big cock that pimped me and make me work from him like a total whore, two or three months in every city.

He was lucky in internet bets, and win the money that he needed to realize his dream, transform one cd slut in a total and complete whore.

He transformed me, now i have 40FFF boobs (i'm a bimbo), i'm post op and a very sensitive vagina. I have too botox in my lips skin stretches and face and body, and two ribs less to have a smaller waist...

I'm pierced in tongue, ears, clitty and nipples, and i have one correction in my ankles that makes impossible to me walk in less that 5". Normaly i use pleaser from PierreSilber 6" stilettos. 12 hours or more every day.

I'm now 50 years old, but it seems that i have 30...i sell my three holes walking the streets wiht no bra and no panties. In the weekend i fuck or suck or both, 40 or 50 clients, and the oter days, 15 more pr lessAt night i suck my husband's cock and he fuck my ass all the time that he wants...and i swallow his precious semen...

Sometimes i remember the days when my life was like your story, but now i'm a whore in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Babette ! You durty cum slut ! I can TOTALLY believe this story as l know what cum guzzling whore you are ! Margo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous