All Comments on 'Baby Doll Ch. 11'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 7 years ago
It's not the gay, it's just that it's so fucking unrealistic!

I loved the story just up to about chapter 9, but the interactions between Eric and Cliff are just so jarringly out of context...

You spent 8 chapters building up Cliff as an Alpha beast and Eric as the villain of the story and as soon as they get together Cliff becomes a submissive beta male and suddenly you are trying to rehabilitate Eric in a totally sleezy manner of some sort.

I really don't mind a bit of gay sexytime if it's well done, but have a little fucking respect for your own characters and who they are and who they are supposed to be.

The ratings clearly show just how many people you've lost with this unrealistic twist.

Shame is... The story started out so damned well.. You are a great writer, excellent imagination and well-built interesting characters...

And then you pull this shit! Plan ahead!

You've gotta be you, write what you want to write, tell the stories you want to tell, but damn, keep your readers in mind as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
373 Followers
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Baby Doll Ch. 10 Previous Part
Baby Doll Series Info