All Comments on 'Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
loveable_guyloveable_guyover 12 years ago
This story needs to be taken further

Your concept of a wife being taken as a teenager is an excellent idea. Take this story further and keep her a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot,hot

Enjoyed the stories more please, would like it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Fan

I have read so many of your stories and most of them were great. This one was the best of them all! At least the ending was the most perfect of any I have seen.

Thank you for writing this wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 5?

You have to write a Chapter 5! She has to be found out by her husband and he has to take over dominating her and making a full submissive. That would then be the icing on the cake of course she would win over the Mathew guy also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 4.5/5?

I don't know how many times I've read this story. I love this author, but I believe this one is by far my favorite to be written from them. That being said, I just wish there was a little bit more. I'd be happy with just this final sex scene being fleshed out and then her getting out and free with a happy ending. I can dream~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You idiot, you fuck up a promising story!

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Long past time to know the difference between sperm and semen.

Mostly a listing of fetish actions. Not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are to much an idiot!!! MINUS 5*!!

Your sick story is lower than cow dung!!!

alisonffalisonffabout 7 years ago
More please!

I really love your stories and can't wait to read more. Definitely my favourite author on literotica, so I'm glad you are such a prodigous writer. Keep 'em (& me) cumming x

ReadatworkReadatworkover 6 years ago

Yes, like the premise of no choice, blackmail. It's a way to absolve or forgive your wife, or self for deviant behavior. And build upon it.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More please Sir

Uggg, please I was about to cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES