Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had inadvertently pressed herself against them and every wriggle sent a shiver up her spine. "No! Stop it, please," she moaned around his tongue. His kisses had turned her on then the nipple squeeze heated her up. His fingers were pressed against her clitoris with the slightest movement sending demanding messages to her brain. She should unwrap her legs from around his hand but hadn't the will power.

She was a mature experienced woman yet this young kid had her panting for more. It was worryingly embarrassing. A hand easily pushed up the top to find a nipple and the skirt was too short to fend off the most casual attempt. More than that the skirt was a temptation to any hand and his was well up there playing her sensitive bits like a musical instrument. Any moment she would begin to sing in tune to his fiddle.

"Please, stop, you mustn't do it to me," she pleaded. The words revealed her resistance had failed. She was telling him it was up to him how far he went. She couldn't tell him she was a responsible married woman, nor could it be denied she was a little slut out for a good time. The idea that this young lad had brought her to this sorry state was dreadful.

It was humiliating to face how weak and how easily pushed over the edge of no return she had become. If he decided to take her she would let him, maybe even let herself go. A small conscious reasoning part of her mind knew, with little encouragement, she would ride his cock for a desperately needed orgasm.

"What are you two up to?" Gloria chimed in.

The bell like tones rang out separating the two boxers from a clinch. Nadine shook her head to clear it and pulled at the little skirt. Looking down both hands shot up to pull the top over an exposed breast. She fiddled with her hair not knowing what to do or say. She had been caught red handed and her face was shaded to match them.

She looked at him, a stranger, yet he had a breast and her pussy in his hands. More than that he had brought her to such a sexual pitch he had her whole body in his hands. She felt stupid in front of Gloria who knew she was supposed to be a responsible person not a stupid slut.

"If you come home with me I'll show you the stuff," he whispered.

Nadine almost too eagerly agreed. From now on she would have to be careful with him knowing he wasn't an inept schoolboy after all. She couldn't let him take advantage again not after what nearly happened. She hated to think what she would have done if Gloria hadn't interrupted them.

"Let's dance first," she told him, and took his hand, leading him to the dance floor. It was creepy knowing the hand had been between her legs pressing her little button. On the dance floor they hardly moved yet danced as much as anyone else to the rhythm. She began to notice some of the girls were looking at her, sharing words and smirks.

Word was going around about their lewd performance on the balcony. There had been others out there, kissing, though less passionately, not making a spectacle of themselves.

The pace changed to a slow number and again she found herself in his arms. She refused to let him kiss her by moving her lips away but he found a suitable spot anyway. His lips roved over her neck, exposed with her hair dragged back into a ponytail. His hot breath, little nibbles, and licks to her neck were destroying the resolve to resist. She began to tingle all over.

"Let's go!" she shouted in his ear. It was the last thing she wanted, to be going home with him, but it meant escaping, running away from the club and his touch. Besides, anything would be endured to find Gloria's bag and most of all, grabbing the precious disks.

***

Nadine was surprised at the size of the young mans house after thinking he came from a poor part of town. It was a new build in the hills overlooking the city; it was bigger and better than her home. The furnishings looked old meaning they came from the previous residents.

"Mom would have loved this place but she died before we moved in," Peter told her. He was responding the enquiring look as she scanned the place.

Nadine realised why there seemed to be no character in the place. The small feminine touches that made a house into a home were missing. She surmised his father had abandoned him to, perhaps too wrapped up in his own feelings of remorse, then burying his head in a business. She felt like telling him to get on board or else.

"He's having a meeting out by the pool so it's off limits," Peter casually remarked.

"We can go up to your room then," she said. On seeing his eyes light up she change her mind. Her voice had sounded too eager. "I meant lets keep out of your father's way," she added quickly.

"We don't have to it's my house too!" he said, a little too fiercely. "You hungry want something to drink?" he asked.

She was about to say a whisky and water, but stopped herself in time. "Yea, that sounds cool. I haven't had anything since, err, school," she told him. She almost mentioned the business meeting so made a mental note not to relax her guard. He was turning out to be a nice young man so maybe she should just ask him for the bag.

They chatted in the kitchen about nothing much, between mouthfuls, until he mentioned his bike. "I've never been on a bike, can you take a passenger?" she asked.

"Yea of course, it's not a big one and it doesn't go fast so you won't be scared," he enthused.

She giggled with a hand over her mouth. "Do you hang out by the old warehouses?" she asked. When he nodded then tried to deny it she burst into laughter. "That bag you snatched, was it Gloria's?" He looked surprised then affronted. "It's OK! I wont tell her and you wont tell her I shoplift, OK?" she teased.

"OK! But it might not be hers," he said. He relaxed enough to smile at the coincidence. Not knowing it had been contrived.

"How funny is that, I'd just love it if it were Gloria's," she reflected.

"We could check it out in my room, if you like?" he smiled a challenge.

"You've still got it, that's great. Again your room, what do you have in there? Something for a girl that's big and exciting?" she teased. It was going too far but she couldn't help herself. He was so susceptible to teasing; she liked the way he dropped his head to one side. He looked up at her with a half grin, pinking up, it was cute.

He acted tough but was shy with her when pushed with playful innuendo. Standing close she realised he was a big hunk of a lad. He would have been on the football team had he been given more attention at home and not left to get into trouble. She looked up at him, for once meeting eye to eye. A thought drifted across her mind that she would be delighted to be his special cheerleader.

A squishy feeling between the legs warned her she was drifting into something foolish. She tried to remind herself she was a mature married woman with important commitments. It was several years too late to have an adolescent crush on a lovely guy who held her tight and kissed so adorably.

He put his hand under her chin meaning to lift her lips to his. The moment felt so romantic and so right she let him touch her lips with his. This time he hadn't grabbed her and forced himself on her. If he had she might have given in but he was unaware of her need to be dominated.

He gently kissed her lips, her eyelids, her cheeks and continued gently planting soft kisses over her face. He wasn't holding onto her but she was held tightly in the grip of a deep infatuation. Gloria had started the process by dressing her as a youngster and he had continued it, reducing her to a simpering love struck adolescent. The soft caresses held her close to him and the bonds tightened with every kiss.

"Peter, we mustn't. I don't think its right, your nice but, I need to tell you about me and then you won't want me," she gabbled in a constricted voice that sounded like she was trying to hold it all back.

He took hold of her hand leading her out of the kitchen to his bedroom. She floated along like a love struck puppy only she was an experienced woman with powerful needs and was used to satisfying them. Since being with Daren she had learnt to submit to anything to get what she wanted.

A small part of her mind warned her she was too far gone to resist, that he was taking her to his bed. She wasn't completely oblivious to the warning but simply ignored it.

"Hi Peter," a young man said.

Peter didn't want to stop and chat but a desire to show her off stopped him. "Hi. This is Nadine, Brian," he said. The introduction was brief intended to pass the message they didn't want to linger.

He didn't decode the message and just stood there enjoying the sight of Peter's scantily clad girl. He wasn't much older than Peter but a year or two meant a lot to a teen, besides, he was here at a business meeting with Peter's father. That was enough for Peter to put him down as an enemy.

Nadine caught him staring at her boobs. She wasn't used to wearing such flimsy clothes or keeping them in check and a nipple was threatening to pop out. She pulled at the top roughly, annoyed at the stranger so obviously ogling her body. With the top in place she looked him in they eye attempting to display anger.

She couldn't look away from him. It was that Brian! Last time they met he handed her a bunch of notes for a blow job. To him she was a prostitute, but then anyone would think the same, for she had taken money for sex so how could she be anything other than whore.

He hadn't recognised her for he was too busy examining her body. She felt so crushed she might slip under one of the doors to escape. Before she could think what to do or say the calamity escalated with his friend Mickey turning up. They both blocked the corridor now. Nadine cringed with fear of discovery and the consequent humiliation.

"Hi Peter what you up to? Its Nadine isn't it? Gloria's little friend," he stated. He took her hand to shake it as though he were a mature businessman, practising no doubt due to the meeting with Peter's father. He was only a couple of years older than Peter but seemed full of himself.

If it had just been the clothes she wore she would have put him in his place, for she was a mature experienced business woman whereas he was just a pretentious kid. She couldn't even ignore the pompous ass as he held a vital piece of information that dare not be exposed. He was too full of his own importance to let her break into the conversation let alone dominate it. She kept trying to break in, to steer it away from Gloria.

"I've made a deal with your father, Peter. He's given us access to the company computers to develop our software," he looked down his nose at Nadine then condescended to smile at her. "I'll need a secretary do you think you could handle the job Nadine? It would be better than your present occupation," he suggested.

Taking the chance to jump in she decided to flatter him. "Yes I'd love to be your secretary, I'm sure I could manage it. Will you have a large office," she asked. At last the danger was passing for he was talking about himself with the obvious intention of keeping it that way.

"Oh yes I've been promised a corner office. We'll take on a few more programmers and with your experience you could entertain them, keep up moral," he said. She groaned quietly which satisfied and encouraged him. "Instead of being an under-manager you could be an under-the-desk manager. Look after all the programmers little needs. Do you do women too?" Mickey asked.

Nadine flinched as though struck. She wasn't dressed much less sluttish than when she had sucked them both off. Perhaps she should just get down on her knees right now to keep him quiet. It would put them in their proper places in his eyes, having the little whore on her knees, wrapped around his cock. What worried her was that she felt as though that was her place.

Struck dumb she couldn't answer or steer the conversation onto safer ground. Peter was bored with the guy so wasn't listening though what he had caught brought a quizzical look to his face while trying to fathom what was going on.

"Gloria brought her round as a treat for us both. Well, I guess it's private, or maybe not. I guess as a professional you don't mind advertising your goods," he winked at her.

Nadine was a wealthy business woman being talked to by this pretentious young kid as though she were a bimbo slut. It was confirmed now he had been just toying with her, intending all along to tell Peter.

"She gives good head and deep throats too. What did we pay her Brian?" Mickey asked his partner.

Peter didn't say a word. He grabbed her hand and pushed past the two guys, dragging her away. If his mood had been eager she would have understood and been able to cope with that but he was hurt and angry.

"I'm sorry!" she said slowly and quietly.

"Was that what you were trying to tell me earlier?" he asked.

She shrugged, for what could be said now. As far as these lads were concerned she was a prostitute and nothing more. She had tried to tell him she was a woman, an older woman, not a young teenager like him. In the daylight, when she got up in the morning, with all this make-up washed away or he actually looked at her properly, he would see and know.

It was time for her cousin to go home and for her to return to a normal life. "The bag, you got it?" she asked. She watched him drag it from under the bed. Not a very original hiding place but then he probably didn't care about getting caught.

This was more awkward than taking that money from those little pricks. He looked at her accusing her of more than theft. He was hurting as though she had been a long time girlfriend not just someone he had just met. They had clicked, something special, she knew that; it was just the wrong place and time, a decade or two wrong.

"I'll pay you with this," he said, hefting Gloria's bag.

"Just give me the bag Peter," she said.

"You want it. You know what to do, you're a professional," he spat at her.

She closed in to pull the bag away from him but he got a hold of her hair, pulling her face over his cock. She was breathing heavily snorting snot and tears. She opened her mouth reluctantly gulping him in. He let go of her hair as she began to work him over.

Anger had kept his cock soft but the emotion quickly flipped to passion. She worked it hard with her tongue licking and sucking on it, massaging his balls with a hand. Soon it was long enough to swallow.

She continued crying silently somehow wanting to please him yet desperate for it to be finished. As his cock hardened she told herself it would all soon be over, this and the threat of blackmail. The made up cousin could disappear never to return.

It was no longer Peter fucking her face. The hard cock was anonymous and she was just doing a job of work. She was a professional, a prostitute working to earn a payment for blowing a young man.

On her knees beside the bed she lifted her head to him showing his seed on her tongue. The action was partly a habitual behaviour by someone switched off, working on automatic, so as not to think about what they were doing. Her eyes opened up wide with the message beaming at him. 'Look what you have done to me,' she seemed to be saying.

"What the hell is going on here?" Mathew shouted. His voice was hardly raised but in the intense silence between them it impinged stridently. Peter's father had been told about the whore and had hurried over to his son's bedroom to confirm the worst.

Peter thrust the bag into her arms. His father pulled her up by an arm and marched her back down the corridor to the pool.

Nadine covered her face with both hands, as though her shame could be hidden. "Your nothing but a dirty little slut, how did you latch on to my son? You'll not be paid for that despicable behaviour. You disgust me. You'll not stay here long enough to pollute my home. I'm taking you home and telling your parents, I'll make sure they do something about you too," he ranted.

What will her husband think if she is delivered home with this disgusting experience revealed? He would be angry enough with her from the way she was dressed but hearing she had given this man's son a blowjob, it would shatter him. It seemed so much more sickening having done this thing with Peter after they had become close.

It left her feeling dejected and worthless. It was all her fault she had let everyone including herself down. She deserved to be pilloried in the village square.

"Please sir, don't take me home, don't tell my parents," she wailed. The last thing she wanted was to be discovered now she had the disks. The nightmare should be over, would be over once away from here but not if he took her home. The whole sordid tail was sure to surface.

"You should be punished for your behaviour and what you did to my son. He's only eighteen. I don't suppose you are much older but I don't want a trollop like you poisoning my son and home. I don't want to hear your sordid story either," he said, with a voice full of menace.

She felt as bad as he described and agreed she didn't deserve to go unpunished. "My parents don't care. If you want me punished you'll have to punish me yourself, unless you're all talk," she snipped at him.

"Little bitch, come here," he told her. In a fit of pique he pulled her over his knee and slapped her ass. She bit her lip not making a sound. This wound him up, not hearing a sound of complaint or contrition.

He slapped her again. All she could think about was the pleasure she would receive, would have received if it had been Daren spanking her. He slapped her ass again. She opened her legs to relieve the heat building there. He saw an obvious wet patch in the crotch of the thong, could smell her sex. He slapped her bare ass again, less hard this time.

Taking more notice in the fading light he noticed she was cleanly shaved. Her folds of female flesh were escaping, unfolding from the crotch of the panties, emerging glistening wet. He slapped a cheek, this time a caress more than a punishment. She moaned a thick guttural noise a sign that she had given in to her bodily needs.

He lifted her up to face him pulling her legs either side of his knees. His cock was already out and sticking up between them. She opened her eyes as tiny slits wondering what was happening. This was unusual and it wasn't Daren. She recognised who it was!

She hadn't looked, purposely looking away not wanting to show her face, too ashamed. This man was Mathew. He was major business rival, a constant thorn in her father's side for many years and before him his father was too. They had almost bankrupted him once. Even now she had to be careful he didn't seduce the shareholders in a hostile takeover.

She was about to berate him to hit him with her fists but bit her lip instead. His eyes were shut as hers had been while he spanked her. She was angry so angry it hurt, but couldn't move. This was more devastating than anything ever experienced in her life.

To be recognised by those boys was one thing but this man was an arch business rival. She had challenged him over the board room table to do his worst and she had won the vote of confidence it had taken to bring the company, her fathers company, back under her control.

He had organised a bye-up of shares under different names so it was still a close thing if a vote was called for and he declared his hand. She was determined not to sell out her father's legacy to this snake.

In a way he had already shown his hand. He had spanked her like a naughty little girl. She was still the majority shareholder but here over his lap she was helpless. He had only to recognise who she was and the scandal would crush the share holders' confidence in her. She would lose the company in a takeover, his takeover of her company.