Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her breath willing him to keep his eyes closed, not daring to move. He lowered her into his lap a little further. She felt the head of his cock touch. Her mouth opened to scream but she bit her lip and looked up at the stars. Her eyes glistened with tears.

She was a rich powerful woman but right now she was helpless to stop this man from driving his cock into her and fucking her. After so much stimulation from his son and having the usual spanking from a dominant she was too aroused to want to stop. She felt his cock push against her inner lips its head pushing at her vagina. Her mind reeled at the touch, wanting it but hating that it had to be him.

If she could have moved she would have thrust down burring him deep into her welcoming hole. She needed it and wanted it and must have it, now! "Please! Oh! Yes! More, harder," she demanded, in a whisper that he probably didn't hear.

She was the subject of a takeover now. He had her, was having her, taking her, making her his; at that moment he owned her body and mind.

It had been many months since he had taken time to even look at a woman and even then he felt guilty as though it were disloyal. This didn't count because she was just a prostitute. Besides, his wife had been dead for over a year. So now he gave way completely, to just fuck the silly little slut.