Baby Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you will look amazing. Trust me," he said in encouragement.

"Are you okay with it?" she asked, looking at her husband with a concerned expression.

"Yeah. It's fine. I'm sure we'll learn some more and I'll be right here," Dave quickly replied. In reality, he didn't care if she learned anything or not. He just thought it would be fun and erotic for her to be practically naked near the guy banging Kristin.

Fifteen minutes later, Julia returned to the living room wearing her favorite pale yellow bikini. Dave liked the suit too because it had string ties on the bottoms that showed off most of her legs. It took all the self-control he had to keep his reaction in check. With her swollen breasts and extra weight, she was bursting from the suit, top and bottom, with her nipples clearly discernible. He thought the best word to describe her look was "ripe" and he knew the young man would struggle to maintain his control. Hell, maybe she really would be able to get him to open up!

"You look fantastic," Dave told his wife.

"I look like a tramp," she whined with worry.

"Absolutely not and you'll get his attention. Just think what and how you're going to ask," her husband counseled.

"I don't know honey," Julia said, once more demonstrating reservations. Her willpower was definitely fading.

"Do it sweetheart. It will be fun and it's needed for the investigation!" he responded, trying to lighten the mood.

Julia put on a robe and puttered around the house for the next thirty minutes. She made several attempts to back out but each time Dave talked her into going forward by dangling the likelihood of finding out something about Kristin, and complimenting her on how amazing she looked. Finally, Antoine arrived and he found Julia and announced that the pool man had just entered the back yard.

They watched as he prepared, and after ten minutes Julia took off her robe and made small measured steps towards the door. Then with a deep breath she stepped outside carrying only a large towel under her arm. After standing still for a moment, she walked with forced purpose towards the lounge chairs on the stone apron of the pool. Antoine spotted her halfway, stopped what he was doing and watched her approach, while making several quick glances towards the backdoor as if to see if anyone else was following. He gave her time to setup but as soon as she was settled he moved until he was working right in front of her.

They began talking almost immediately and Dave stood at the window with a raging hard on wishing desperately he could hear the conversation. Antoine was wearing what appeared to be the same olive colored pants, but this time with a simple white t-shirt. The minutes ticked by while he tried to do the pool work from a position where he could continue to talk to Julia. For most of the time, she remained quite still although she looked relaxed, but near the end she began to move her foot making her knee raise and lower and Dave wondered if something specific had triggered this reaction. Minutes later, leaving the towel, she left the pool and returned to the house.

"What did you learn?" Dave asked, while standing behind the counter to hide his erection. The sun had added a light sheen of sweat to his wife's body and her nipples were poking through her top giving her an erotic look. When he spoke, he had to force himself not to appear eager.

"Well, let's see. He's twenty-two years old. He has a girl he's seeing but it's not that serious. He lives with two other guys in an apartment. He likes to play soccer and he doesn't smoke or drink," she replied.

"Very interesting. What about Kristin?" he asked sarcastically. He knew by his wife's look there was more to tell.

"Oh, yes. He always does her house before ours. He rarely sees Bill but sees Kristin some because she is often outside with the baby," she explained.

"Do you think they are having sex?" Dave asked.

"Yes! He has a look when he talks about her," she answered.

"Wow. That's crazy. So hard to believe but God all the facts are there," he responded.

"I know! Especially, Kristin," she concurred.

"So you're done?" the young husband asked.

"No, he said he wanted to see Phillip." she replied.

Dave thought it was odd that the young man would have an interest in seeing a baby, but with a shrug Julia moved to the nursery and was soon back carrying their son in her arms. Dave opened the door and Julia stepped out, and Antoine, hearing the door open, stopped working and was waiting when she arrived. He moved close and the way Julia held their son to her chest no doubt provided him with an excellent view of her breasts. They talked for several minutes before she returned to the house and put the baby back in bed.

"What now?" Dave asked, when his wife headed for the door once more.

"He asked me to come back and say goodbye," she said.

"Julia, he's trying to seduce you," Dave laughed, surprised his wife would be so naive.

"No, he's not. He's just being nice," she answered, acting a bit too defensive.

His wife talked to the Antoine for almost ten more minutes before finally coming back inside and leaving him to complete the pool work. Dave allowed her to pass without stopping her but followed her after a minute to the bedroom. His wife had removed her suit and was standing nude when he arrived. Her pussy, which had always been shaved smooth before the pregnancy, was now covered in neatly trimmed bush and her breasts, filled with milk, hung low on her chest. Dave walked straight to her and took her in his arms.

"You looked so good in the bikini," he whispered to her, after giving her a long kiss.

"Do you really think so?" she asked in a needy voice.

"I certainly do," he replied, and backed his wife to the bed.

Putting her on her back, he began licking her nipples while running his fingers through her soft pubic hair before moving lower and finding a very open and wet slit. His licks turned to gentle sucks and he was quickly rewarded by a blast of breast milk which he quickly swallowed.

"Ohhh...mmm," his wife moaned in pleasure.

With that, he quickly stood then climbed between his wife's legs and without any further foreplay he pushed his dick into her ready opening. The wonderful warm feeling of her pussy, and the smell of her sweat mixed with her perfume made his head spin.

"Damn Julia you feel so good," he declared. In reality, watching his wife talk and in truth flirt with the black man fucking their neighbor had excited him.

"Mmmm...so do you," the new mommy whimpered in response.

While Dave began a slow but full rhythm, Julia wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms around her neck. They would occasionally kiss, sensually entwining their tongues, and when they parted Dave would kiss her neck and lick on her earlobes. His mind continued to return to his wife's bikini clad body so close to the young black man and the look of desire that was on his face. Even though he was already fucking their neighbor Kristin, he knew that he wanted his wife as well.

"He wants you," he declared to his wife after they parted from a deep kiss. He could feel her body tense but she didn't respond so after several seconds he added, "He wants you like Kristin."

"Honey, stop it," she replied, but her voice expressed nervousness rather than anger.

"You're so beautiful," he answered, and started kissing his wife again. His mind was in turmoil as he thought about what he said and what his mind was thinking but he knew he needed to make Julia feel loved. When the kiss ended, he whispered to her, "He does."

Julia's soft sighs and moans stopped for several seconds before she asked, "Why do you think so?"

Dave knew his wife had become excited talking with Antoine, and he wanted her to admit it but he realized it was very sensitive ground and he would need to proceed carefully.

"The way he was looking at you. It was easy to tell," he explained in a soft voice.

"Make love to me," Julia answered, and he knew she was telling him that it wasn't something she wanted to talk about further.

So, Dave concentrated on his beautiful wife, and with words of love and caring moved in her until she gripped him in a tight embrace and whimpered desperately as her body experienced a nice orgasm. His release came soon thereafter and the couple maintained their connection until he finally fell exhausted to her side.

The following week the subject of the Kristin and the pool man never came up. Dave wanted his wife to be the one to initiate the discussion and was certain she would, given time, but Julia had grown frightened about Antoine and her thoughts. That Saturday, the couple had gone with the baby to Julia's parent's house for lunch, so when they arrived home after two they were surprised to see the pool van in their driveway, as normally he would have been finished by then. Dave parked on the street and they went inside where Julia put Phillip to bed. Dave was looking out the back window when his wife joined him.

"I wonder why he's running late today," Dave said to his wife, as he raised his eyebrow. He was wondering if Kristin and Antoine had spent time together earlier.

"You think they were doing it?" Julia asked with a small grin. She was still intrigued by the situation.

"Maybe. You want to interrogate him?" he asked with a smile.

"You just want him to see me naked again," she responded quickly, and the shocked look on her husband's face made her giggle.

"I...I...I never said I wanted him to see you naked. Besides, you were in a bathing suit," Dave answered, defensively. Her comment had been so out of character that it had caught him off guard.

"You didn't have to. It was obvious," she followed, continuing to tease and proud of herself for putting her husband on his heels.

"Okay, fine. I admit it. Now, go get your bikini on," Dave replied.

"Not until you tell me why," she demanded.

It was an easy question to ask but a very difficult one to answer and Dave was quiet as he contemplated how to put it in words.

"Well Julia that's a tough question I'm not sure I even know all the reasons myself," he began then paused before continuing, "I guess it started as, you know, figuring out if our suspicions about Kristin were true. But I also liked the fact that you got in the bikini because you looked so hot and you know it's not something you would normally do which made it exciting. And...and...well...uhh...I liked him looking at you and I liked that it excited you," Dave explained, trying to be honest.

"I didn't get excited," his wife protested.

"Come on Julia," he quickly challenged her, which brought a small smile to her face.

"Maybe some," she admitted. The fact that she would acknowledge her arousal greatly excited Dave.

"Okay, well go get ready," her husband said a bit forcefully, as he struggled to contain his excitement.

With a look that started out questioning but morphed into an impish grin, Julia turned and left. She returned ten minutes later in a rust colored suit equally sexy to the yellow one but just as she prepared to go outside, the couple realized that Antoine was preparing to leave.

"Shit!" Dave exclaimed in disappointment when he saw what was happening.

"Oh well," Julia added with a laugh, but Dave could tell she was disappointed as well.

He turned and pulled his wife close to him as he watched the black man carry his gear through the back gate. Even though an opportunity had been missed to watch Julia and Antoine flirt, he was thrilled that his wife had been a good sport even admitting her excitement in the play. His hand moved to her ass and squeezed it then locked with her in a passionate kiss. When they broke, they went straight to bed.

Disrobing quickly and sliding under the covers, the couple kissed and fondled each other intimately. Dave rolled her nipples, which had grown dramatically with the breast feeding, between his fingers which brought sighs from her while she gently massaged his balls and lightly stroked his dick.

"Are you disappointed?" Julia whispered to her husband.

"No, now I just get to be with you sooner," he replied.

"Good answer," she giggled.

"I think it made you excited," Dave stated, revisiting their previous conversation.

"You said it made you excited," his wife answered.

"Yes, watching you," he replied then added. "And, thinking."

"Thinking about what?" she asked with a soft moan, as he kissed her neck.

"What else might happen," He whispered in her ear, then sucked her lobe.

"Like what?" Julia asked while leaning back to try and look at his face. It took a second but when she did, she asked again, "Like what?"

Dave was very excited and felt his wife was too, so he answered her question, "I thought about him lifting your breast from your top and sucking your nipple."

"Dave! Are you serious?" she replied, and he heard in her voice genuine shock. He worried that he had been too bold but decided to press on.

"Yes," he answered.

"Oh my God Dave. I couldn't...I mean I couldn't let him do that," she protested.

"Kristin did," he retorted.

"Kristin also had sex," she started, and then became silent. The silence lasted for almost a minute while her husband continued to kiss her neck and ears waiting for her next words. Finally, she spoke, "Are you serious?"

"You asked what I was thinking" he said defensively. He gently pushed her shoulders back then prepared to mount her but she wanted to finish the discussion.

"Wait, we need to talk about this," she declared.

Dave was able to get into position and slipped his dick inside and began to move very slowly. Julia's hands, which had been pushing on his shoulders, wrapped around his neck. She pulled her legs back in acceptance and let her body move with his, but Dave knew more was coming.

"You were thinking about him...uh...us having sex?" she blurted out.

"Yes," he answered after a moment, while looking into her face.

"My God Dave," she replied, but kept the motion going with him.

"He excited you," Dave stated.

"It's just wrong. We're married and it would be dirty and wrong," the young wife and mother answered.

"You went to him. In your bikini with your nipples showing and he made you wet." Her husband challenged her, knowing he was very close to the edge.

"You told me to," she replied quickly, then continued seconds later, "Its wrong. We're married and you'll hate me after. You'll be jealous and won't forget."

Dave knew he had pushed enough so he didn't respond and concentrated on making love to his pretty wife. He tried to move the way she liked, touch her where he knew she was responsive and kiss her gently but her mind was too cluttered now and he could tell she wasn't progressing. For a time, he kept going hoping her mind would clear but when it became apparent it wasn't going to happen, he slowed, then stopped.

"You're not with me," he said softly.

"No, I'm in shock," she replied.

"You enjoyed talking to him. And you know in the bikini it was teasing...flirting," Dave stated.

"I know but that's a long way from sex," she responded.

"I know. It was just thoughts in my head," Dave answered, intending to move on.

"Why though?" she asked, still wanting to get to the core of things. She was looking directly into his eyes when she asked and he could see she sincerely wanted to know. There was no anger and judgment in her look.

"I guess when it all started I visualized Kristen beneath him; excited, moaning and having a big orgasm. Then, when you started talking to him...well it became you I was visualizing," her husband explained.

"You would hate me after," she said, again.

"I would never, ever hate you but just answer this. Have you thought about it?" Dave queried.

Once more, there was silence for a while before in a squeaking voice, she answered, "Yes."

"Okay. Now we have both admitted. So, it's just us now so relax and let's make love," Dave said.

He began moving again and at first Julia responded to his actions, but like before she reached a barrier she could not get past. Dave stopped once more and rolled off his wife but pulled her tightly against him and gently kissed her while they cuddled.

"I'm sorry," she croaked.

"Shhh, this is better," he replied.

They held each other for several minutes then Dave whispered to his wife, "I'm sorry I upset you."

Julia kissed him lightly on the cheek, and replied, "Let's go check on the baby."

Unlike the previous week, where he had been too busy to dwell on Antoine and his wife, now Dave found that he was constantly thinking about the situation and running scenarios through his head. All of them involved his beautiful wife in some state of interaction with the young black man. Having admitted his carnal desires to Julia, he no longer felt the need to try and repress the visions.

His wife's wasn't angry about what he had told her but her demeanor indicated to him that she was nervous and would prefer not to discuss it further, so he kept his thoughts to himself, but hoped as the weekend approached she might soften. At least, maybe, she would continue to wear her bikini and talk to him. It wasn't what he hoped for, but it was better than nothing. Unfortunately, she gave no indication of interest as the week progressed and mid-morning Saturday she appeared, fresh from a shower, and announced she was going to take the baby to her mom's for a visit. Dave knew this was her way of conflict avoidance, and while it was disappointing, he stayed upbeat and kissed her and the baby when they left. Dave hung around the house, waiting for Antoine, and when he arrived he saw the young man continually glancing towards the back door, no doubt hoping that Julia would make an appearance.

Julia was back with the baby when Dave returned from running errands and she gave him a run down on her parents but asked no questions about Antoine. It appeared that the cycle had been broken and Julia was moving on, ready to forget Kristin and Antoine.

Four weeks went by and each Saturday Julia would either leave with the baby before the pool man arrived or stay in the back of the house. She never said anything to Dave, but there was no question it was purposeful. He had resigned himself to viewing those few encounters as a hot memory when something happened that reset his hope.

Julia had reached a point where she felt comfortable leaving the baby alone with her mom so they had planned an evening out with friends. Even though they adored their child, it was exciting to get to go out, have a nice dinner with drinks, and remember what life was like fifteen months ago. Over the past month, his wife had started working out and had lost the remaining weight she had carried since Phillip was born. She looked good and she felt good both mentally, from the pride in her appearance, and physically from the energy the workouts were providing.

"Okay, mom. Here is the number where we'll be and you have our cells numbers so please call if there are any problems, okay?" Julia said, while her mother looked on expressionless.

"Darling, I raised three kids. I do have some experience," her mother replied, which made her husband start to laugh. Julia gave him an annoyed look but she couldn't hold it and soon she was laughing too.

They met with two other couples who were their closest married friends at Julia's favorite Italian restaurant. Since she was the first to have a baby, naturally that became the focus of the conversation among the girls while the guys talked sports after a few courteous questions about Phillip. Dave could tell Julia was having a great time by the excitement in her voice and the way she was downing the wine. He thought about saying something to try and slow her down but decided it was a special night and she deserved to let go. When it was time to leave it was clear she was trashed and she hung on his arm, feeling no pain, as they walked to the valet station.