Baby Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,602 Followers

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Uh, huh," she groaned in reply.

"Your first black man?" he followed.

"Yes," she answered.

"I'm going to fuck you every week," he announced.

"Okay," she replied without hesitation. Any reluctance had vanished and now the young wife was only thinking about the pleasure she was receiving from her lover's cock.

Dave heard it too as he stood watching with his dick so hard that he was afraid to touch is lest he instantly ejaculate. Watching his wife being fucked was the most arousing experience of his life, and the fact that it was with the black pool man only heightened things. Weeks ago, he would have said it was impossible but watching her desire build from the time they learned about Kristin until today had been amazing. He wanted Antoine to be her lover and he wanted him in bed with her every Saturday driving her crazy, just like now.

"Damn, this is good pussy," he said, dropping down so their torsos were connected and his head was in the crook of her neck.

In this position, most of her body was unseen save for her arms and legs and part of her head. Antoine started to power fuck, his ass moving rapidly, while the rest of his body was relatively still. Julia's arms wrapped around his neck, her legs spread even wider and now, coming from her mouth, was a litany of groans, sighs and whines. Dave heard him whispering into his wife's ears but the words were indistinguishable over all the other sounds in the room.

It wasn't long before Julia's sounds indicated she was building towards an orgasm. Antoine rose back up on his arms but was able to maintain the same fast, deep movement. Her hands moved to his biceps and she held on with a strong grip letting her nails dig into his skin. Her front, where they had been connected was covered in sweat and her large breasts danced in circles in time to the rhythm of their fucking.

"Baby, you close? I'm about to get my nut," Antoine announced.

"Close, don't stop," she answered.

In fact she was very close and only lasted a few more seconds before she gave in to her release. Dave thought he had witnessed the previous night a huge orgasm from her but it was nothing like what he was seeing now. With a piercing scream, her back arched then she fell back and thrust her pelvis against her lover, repeating this movement several times. It was so pronounced that Dave worried she would injure herself. Her hair flew around as her head tossed back and forth and her nails dug even deeper into Antoine's arm.

"Ohhh...ohhh...fuck...I can't believe it...fuck," she whined as it finally abated.

Antoine arrived just behind her and he pushed deeply into her lifting her pelvis off the mattress and held the position as he fired his seed deeply inside.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah...you're getting all the jizz baby...all of it," he grunted.

His body relaxed and her pelvis fell but seconds later he repeated the move as he forced out any remaining semen, "Take it now, take it deep, you know I'm next."

Then it was over and they lay in a sweaty, heaving mess with the raunchy smell of sex filling the room. Dave left to check on the baby purposefully giving them some time to recover and get dressed so he was surprised to find his wife on her knees sucking Antoine's cock when he returned. However, when she saw him she quickly stopped, climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom closing the door behind her, and seconds later the sound of the shower starting could be heard.

"I think it's best if you leave now," Dave said to the young black man, who was still lounging on the bed.

With a simple nod, he got up and quickly put on his clothes. For a moment, he looked towards the bathroom door as if he wanted to enter, but Dave sensing his intention stepped in front and guided him towards the back door.

"Look, please keep this to yourself," Dave said to him as he turned the knob.

"Sure man," he replied.

Amazingly, once outside, he returned to cleaning the pool as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. Dave watched him for a few minutes, as he contemplated what had just happened, then went to find his wife.

"Julia?" he said gently knocking on the bathroom door.

"Come in," she answered, and he entered to find her sitting in front of the mirror fixing her makeup.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Are you?" she countered and for several seconds they stared at each other.

"I'm okay, I guess," he said.

"Well, please tell me you got out of it what you wanted," she replied.

"Honey, I think it's best if we talk about it later. Right now, I just want to be with you and Phillip." he explained.

His wife nodded her concurrence and Dave left her to collect Phillip. A few minutes later Julia appeared and he saw her surprise when she saw that Antoine was still in the back. He left mother and son on the couch watching TV and went to the kitchen to prepare a late lunch but several times he noticed her staring out the back window.

They were just sitting down to eat when Antoine finally left, dragging his equipment through the gate and closing it behind him. After finishing, they discussed what to do and decided to take Phillip to the park. It was quite hot out so they made it barely an hour before they returned home, and while his wife took a nap, Dave took a magazine and sat by the pool. After giving her over an hour, he went to the bedroom and quietly crawled in next to her.

Julia was in just a t-shirt and panties, and let her husband snuggle up behind her.

"I love you," he said. He wanted to talk about "it" but didn't know where to start.

"I know you do," she whispered.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"I guess we should," she answered, turning in his arms until she was facing him. He took the opportunity to kiss her several times before they continued.

"Did you...," he began, but she cut him off.

"I want to go first," she said.

"Okay," he replied meekly, expecting to be pilloried for getting her into it.

"Was it what you expected? What you wanted?" she asked, and he realized she had jumped to the key question.

Realizing the seriousness of the question, he thought hard about the answer and how to phrase it. Finally, he spoke, "Yes it was. It was more than I expected. The fact that you allowed yourself to let go and enjoy made it special."

He was happy with his answer because he felt it was positive, non-judgmental and connected them but most importantly, it was honest. He waited while his wife digested his words which took almost a minute.

"That's a pretty good answer," she said, and her serious look turned to a smile. With that, the ice was broken.

"It's true," he replied, smiling back.

"My God Dave it was so wild. I was shaking the whole time I was so nervous. Could you see it?" she asked.

"No, I didn't see any shaking. You just looked hot as hell to me," he replied, and kissed her again.

"You know you got busted talking on the baby monitor," she said.

"I suspected so. What happened?" he asked.

"We heard you and then Antoine said I thought you were alone? I was so caught off guard I told him you were inside watching. Then, he said let's give him a show and pulled my top off," she explained.

"So, you were waiting for me," Dave stated.

"Yes, and it was driving me crazy," she said.

"You looked so incredible," he told her. Dave's now had one hand under her shirt while the other squeezed her ass.

"It was so wicked," she replied.

Her husband couldn't take anymore and pulled her clothes off, then his, and quickly penetrated his wife. But, wanting to continue to talk he moved in her very slowly.

"You were so wet," he said.

"Mmmm...hmmm," she purred, enjoying the feeling of her husband inside her.

"He was big," he followed.

"Mmmm...hmmm," she said in a louder voice.

"Did you like it," he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Maybe a little," she answered, trying to be coy.

"The little led to a big orgasm," he replied.

"Yes, it did. Are you jealous?" she asked, still smiling.

"I will be honest and admit I was," her husband responded.

"Good," she said.

For the next several minutes the couple made slow love taking time to kiss each other often. Dave focused on the feeling of his wife's vagina, wondering if he would be able to tell it had recently been invaded by Antoine's large cock, but he noted no difference. He reveled in the small sigh and moans that came from her which made him feel she was enjoying herself.

Julia was happy they were making love as one of her great concerns was her husband's reactions afterwards. She worried that he would become jealous after her time with Antoine and that the reality would be far different than his lust filled expectations. Happily, so far, he had been loving and supportive.

"Do you want to see him again?" her husband asked.

"I think one time is enough," she replied, but Dave sensed that her answer lacked conviction. Regardless, it wasn't the right time to press so he dropped it.

"Honey, what was he saying to you?" he asked remembering the whispered words he spoke into her ear that he couldn't make out.

"What words?" she answered, and for the first time he sensed she was being evasive.

"You know what I'm talking about. When his mouth was next to your ear," he probed.

"It was nothing," she said, attempting to deflect the question.

Her husband stopped his movements, lifted over her and looking straight into her face said, "Julia, don't hide anything. Tell me what he said."

"He said the next baby was going to be his," she admitted.

"Well, it's a good thing you can't get pregnant," Dave replied.

"It's difficult but not impossible," his wife countered.

"What do you mean? I thought if you were nursing you couldn't get pregnant?" he asked.

"Like I said, it's difficult but not impossible," she said once more.

"So, you mean all this time since we started again you could have become pregnant and now you just took this black guy in you? Honey, he came in you. A lot," her husband said.

"It's difficult Dave. It will be okay. Now get back to work," she instructed her husband while pushing on his hips.

They were quiet after that, each lost in their own thoughts, but a few minutes later, with Julia stroking the back of his head, Dave spurt forth his semen then quickly collapsed onto her.

Sunday, after church, Julia announced she was going to the grocery store. Dave normally didn't accompany his wife on these trips but he felt the need, after the previous day's events, to be close to her. He pushed the cart for his wife following a specified routine that she had down, and he was proud of the looks that his pretty wife and young son received from both men and women as they traversed the store. The cart was half filled with groceries when they turned into the soft drink aisles and almost collided carts with Kristin, their neighbor.

"Hi Julia," she said with a bubbly voice. Like us, she had her baby in a carrier on the cart.

"Hi Kristin," his wife answered, but he could tell she was startled.

Dave nodded a hello and watched as the two women began to chat with most of the conversation being led by Kristin. He couldn't help but think how lucky Antoine had been to be able to sexually experience the two lovely, young mothers. No doubt, he had already told all his friends about his new conquest.

"How has your summer been," he heard his wife ask.

"Oh my gosh, it's been so hectic. My mother got sick and I had to go to stay with her for almost two months. I just got back a couple weeks ago," she replied.

Dave's grip on the cart tightened and his head began to spin. He barely heard the rest of their conversation but he could tell his wife was trying to disengage. When they finally separated, they made it just a few feet before Julia stopped the cart.

"Dave!" she let out, looking at him in shock.

j267
j267
4,602 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories