Baby Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so fun!" she said loudly as they pulled away.

"Yes it was. It was nice to get out," He concurred.

They had gone less than a quarter mile when Dave felt her hand on his arm and turning he saw she had a demure, playful expression on her face. It was going to be an interesting night but first he had to get her home. He turned back to concentrate on driving and it wasn't long before he sensed her movement, and glanced over just in time to see her lift from her seat in attempt to kiss him.

"Julia, calm down or you're going to cause an accident," he barked at her.

"Don't be such a fuddy duddy," she responded, with a noticeable slur.

Fortunately, the ride wasn't very long, and Dave was able to get her to behave. She was out of the car as soon as it stopped in the driveway, as her maternal instinct kicked into high gear. She was at the front door while Dave was still getting out of the car, and her mother opened it, let her by, and waited for her son in law.

"Good luck," She said with a grin, when he arrived.

"I know but she deserved to have some fun," he replied.

Her mother grabbed her things and left, and Dave walked to the nursery where he found Julia slowly moving in her rocking chair. The baby was molded to her body with a look of angelic contentment, and after kissing him gently on the head he turned and left them alone.

He had poured a glass of wine as a night cap and was watching the news when Julia appeared fifteen minutes later.

"Can I have one?" she asked, referring to the wine.

"Honey, I think you've had enough," he answered, with a laugh.

"Pour me some, smarty," Julia replied.

Dave did as he was told and the couple sat together on the couch with Julia snuggling close to her husband. They sipped the wine and talked about the evening and the baby, but the looks from his wife let him know that she was ready to play. He took the glass from his wife's hand when she was finished and set it on the coffee table, along with his, then stood and pulled her to her feet. With a giggle, she let him direct her towards the bedroom.

It had been an informal evening so both were dressed in jeans and pull over tops. Dave quickly peeled off his wife's top then found the button on her pants and pulled it open. He pushed down on the denim until it was bunched at her feet then quickly took off her bra as she moaned her approval. Still wearing her thong, he pushed her onto the bed then quickly stripped and joined her.

"I'm horny," she declared, when he pulled her to him. Since Julia was rarely so bold, it was another indication to him that she was quite drunk.

"Let me see if I can get you hotter," he replied, which made her giggle.

He pulled his wife into a deep kiss while his hands fondled her full breasts. He was excited to see how responsive she was to his touch as she arched her back to force her mounds into his hands. Dave let his hand drift down her body slowly then, he spread his fingers and stroked the sensitive flesh just outside the fabric of her thong, which brought excited purrs from her. Her hips began to move in response to his touch and he found the edge of the thong and let two fingers snake beneath the stretched fabric until he came into contact with her wetness.

"You shaved," Dave said in surprise.

"Yes, today. Do you like it?" she whispered to him.

"I do," he replied.

Dave pushed two fingers deeply inside his aroused wife which made her legs spread and brought forth a deep moan. He dropped his mouth to her right nipple while he thrust slowly into her pussy with his fingers.

"Oh, honey," she moaned.

"Does it feel good?" he asked. Clearly it did, but he was really seeking verbal confirmation. However, the answer he got surprised him.

"I saw Antoine," she offered. It was such an unexpected statement that he wasn't sure at first he heard right.

"What?" he asked.

"I saw Antoine on Monday," she stated.

"Why?" he asked, his actions having come to a complete stop.

"He came by. He thought he left a tool he needed when he was here Saturday," she explained.

"Julia, that's silly. He came by for you! What did he say? Did you talk to him?" Dave questioned his wife.

"We talked some," she responded.

"Come on Julia tell me what happened. Don't make me pull it from you word by word," he implored. Now in a position to look into her face, he could see she was sporting an alcohol supported smile.

"He knocked on the door and asked if he could look for the tool in the back," she answered, but Dave could tell she was still toying with him.

"Julia!" her husband said in frustration, which brought a giggle from his wife.

"Okay! Down big boy," she replied before continuing, "He went through the house like I said and looked around the pool then came back to the house and said he couldn't find it."

"That's it? Then he left?" he asked.

"Well, we talked some," she answered, and giggled again.

The truth was the young wife enjoyed teasing her husband about Antoine. His previous admission about his fantasy of her with the young man had originally shocked and worried her, and over the past few weeks she had thought about it constantly. However, the surprise had worn off and the fact that her husband hadn't pestered her about it had provided her with some comfort. Now, she realized, even in her inebriated state, that she was in control and could manipulate him.

Dave, knowing he was being played, took her head in his hands, returned her smile and said, "Julia, quit playing and tell me all that happened. ALL!"

"I told you honey, we talked some," she started intentionally drawing out the description then said, "He said he liked my bikini."

Dave felt his dick surge, and involuntarily he made a small, quick thrust into his wife which brought a gasp from her. His mind raced to the vision of Julia and Antoine alone together, talking and flirting, and it made him very excited.

"Damn, what did you say? Did he touch...did he try and touch you?" he asked, as he resumed moving inside her warm, wet pussy.

"No, no touching. I just said thanks," she replied. Her soft sounds in response to his movements further fueled Dave and he began thrusting deeply.

"That's it? That's all?" he was barely able to force out.

"No, he asked if I would wear the bikini again," she whispered into his ear.

"What did you say?" he fired back, barely able to contain himself.

"I said...maybe," she whispered even softer.

"My God Julia that's tomorrow. Are you going to? Will you?" Dave cried out, very close to release.

"Do you want me to?" she asked.

"YES! Yes...please," he responded instantly.

"Will you love me and hold me and always take care of me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I will. You know I will," he replied, barely able to hold back.

"Mmmm...fuck me," she said, and with that Dave lost all control and with a loud, pitiful cry his semen blasted into his wife. Julia never used the "f" word and her saying it in his hyper-aroused state proved too much.

Dave's eyes were closed and he was practically drooling as the last vestiges of his climax forced his body to spasm in electric aftershocks. It had been one of the biggest releases of his life, seemingly drawing his life force through his penis and into Julia's vagina. When he was finally able to open his eyes, he looked down to see her smiling at him knowingly. The fact that she had so easily manipulated him in her drunken condition made him smile back, and he leaned down and embraced her in a passionate but sloppy kiss.

"Lie back," she directed him when they broke.

Dave did as instructed and his wife brought her head to his softening dick and lightly sucked the head while her fingernail tickled his balls. Despite his monumental ejaculation, she soon had him sufficiently engorged to be functional, and she climbed on top while guiding his member to her ready opening.

"Mmmm...," she purred, as she pulled him into her. Dave was too exhausted to reply and just stared up at his beautiful wife.

His wife did the work, rolling her hips sensually and finding the rhythm and connection that she needed. As his strength slowly returned, Dave's hands went to her breasts and he rolled and tugged on her nipples, enjoying the aroused responses his action brought forth.

"Do you really want me to?" she asked. He knew what she meant, and it excited him to know it was the second time she had brought up the young black man. He was clearly in her head.

"Yes, baby," he replied.

She was grinding into him with her hands on his shoulders and her eyes squeezed tightly shut. She appeared to have an aroused but distant look and he wondered what she was thinking. The answer to the question didn't take long to become apparent.

"What do you want? What do you want to happen?" she asked seconds later. Her question confirmed that, even though she was riding his dick, her mind was on the pool guy.

Dave was too far into it and too excited to hold back so he spoke bluntly, "I want you to go out in your bikini. I want him to take off the top and hold your breasts then I want him to take you like Kristin."

"God Dave, it's so wrong...so dirty," she protested, but he felt her grind harder into him and he swore she became even wetter.

"You can do it," he encouraged. He doubted seriously she would even come close tomorrow but as a bedroom fantasy it had become very hot.

"Are you sure? You won't hate me?" she asked.

"I'm sure baby. I want him to fuck you every week. I want him to tell all his friends that every Saturday he fucks you," Dave responded, deciding to continue to push and probe for limits.

His words finally pushed his wife over the edge. He watched as her face twisted, almost in a look of pain, and her body became rigid. Then, her mouth opened in a silent scream that lasted for so long he was worried about her breathing, before she exhaled and cried out.

"OHHH...NNNGGGHHH...NNNGGHHH...OH GOD...OH YES," she let go, and at the same time he felt the wall of her pussy contracting around his shaft.

It was a powerful orgasm and Dave had a wonderful, first row seat, to witness the event. He watched her face contort and her head toss back and forth before finally, a contented smile came to her face, she opened her eyes and smiled down at him.

"That looked like fun," he smiled back.

"Mmmm...," she groaned, and dropped onto his chest.

Dave stroked her hair and let her come down before she rolled to his side, and was almost immediately asleep. There had been many times where they had enjoyed deeply fulfilling romantic lovemaking but this was the best raw sex they had ever experienced. Thinking, he knew it was a combination of things that conspired in his favor; Antoine's visit, the night out and the liquor. In any event, he certainly wasn't going to complain. Later, when the baby began to fuss, Dave pushed his wife gently on the shoulders as she tried to rise and told her he would take care of him.

Dave had a bagel, fruit and coffee ready for her when she appeared just after eight. With the baby in her arms, she sat at the kitchen table and allowed her husband to serve.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, concerned about the wine.

"I'm okay but some water would be nice," she answered, prompting him to grab a bottle from the fridge.

After breakfast, they both puttered around the house for the next few hours. Nothing was mentioned about the previous night or Antoine. For his part, Dave wanted her to bring it up as it would be so much more powerful in his mind if she did, but as the morning dragged he resigned himself to the belief that it would just remain a powerful bedroom fantasy.

They were both standing in the kitchen when they heard the back gate open.

"Are you sure?" his wife said, which made his dick jump.

"Yes," he answered in a croaking voice. It had taken amazing willpower for him to force the word out.

With a last look, Julia left him alone and disappeared towards the bedroom. Ten minutes later she was back in a powder blue suit with a halter top and string ties at her hips. With the lost weight, the suit fit perfectly on bottom but was still quite snug on top. She looked amazing and Dave had the momentary thought of taking her to bed but knew he would get her later.

"Last chance," she said with an awkward smile. There was also a questioning look in her eyes but her husband merely nodded in reply.

"Wait," Dave said as she reached for the door handle. He saw her look up with a hopeful expression but that was soon lost when her husband spoke.

"Take the baby monitor so he thinks you're alone," he said, taking it from the table and handing it to her.

Julia accepted the device and without looking back she opened the door and stepped onto the patio. Dave watched her firm butt as she moved the short distance to the chair in her sexy suit. Antoine lifted his head when he heard her coming, but gave her time to settle in until, like before, he moved so that he was working directly in front of her. For the next fifteen minutes, Dave watched as they talked, wondering what if anything, was going to happen. Twice, when the black man's back was turned, Julia looked over her shoulder towards the house and Dave was unsure whether the look was intended to seek help or permission, but made no attempt to find out.

Antoine was once more in his standard attire of olive pants and a thin white t-shirt. He had stopped working and was now at his wife's feet getting a great view of her prone body covered only in the bikini. If Julia had been telling the truth, it was what the man requested, so after weeks of not seeing her he must have thought there was a message in her action. There was another five minutes of talk before suddenly he watched as his wife stood. She began moving towards the pool steps as if she was going swimming but halfway there Antoine took her arm. In a quick move, the young black man turned her, brought her to him and tried to kiss her. Initially, she looked shocked and diverted her head but he kept trying until he finally connected. Dave saw his wife's eyes dart towards the house but she didn't push him away and the kiss lasted for several seconds, then broke and started again. This time, it was deeper, more passionate and his wife's arms moved partially around his neck.

At that moment, Dave heard Phillip begin to whimper and like a bolt he raced to the bedroom knowing Julia's motherly instinct would take hold if he couldn't quiet the child.

"That's alright, that's alright," he cooed to his young son. Suddenly, realizing what he had just done, he looked towards the transmitter hanging from the crib.

He picked up Phillip and by rubbing his back he was able to calm the child quickly. At any moment, he expected his wife to come inside as he suspected the baby's sounds and his words had been delivered poolside. When five minutes had passed, and with his son still in his arms, he walked back to the living room wondering what he would find.

However, he wasn't prepared for what he saw. Julia was topless, facing the house, with Antoine behind her kissing her neck and working her nipples as if she was being milked. Evidently, he had been partly successful as he could see tiny rivulets running down her abdomen. It dawned on him that she was being put on display for his benefit which made him wonder what had ensued in the time he had been in the nursery. Frozen in place, father and son watched as their wife and mother continued to be fondled yards away.

Antoine seemed to be enthralled by Julia's milked filled breasts as he continued to play with them as the minutes ticked by. She stood there, allowing the touch, with her eyes mostly closed and occasionally tilting her head back when his lips found the right spot on her neck, and anyone peeking through or over the fence would have seen a decadent display of wanton lust.

Finally, Antoine's right hand left her breast and moved quickly over her tummy until it contacted her fabric covered mound. Now, with his teasing fingers, her body started to move more and when he slipped beneath the edge and found her slit it looked like her legs almost buckled. It wasn't long after that he pulled the strings holding up the bottoms and the garment fell to her feet.

It was a moment of decision. Dave could let it continue and see how far Julia would go outside, step out and stop it, or invite the entwined couple inside. A minute later, after putting his son back to bed, he was at the back door and stepping outside he gestured for them to come in.

As they came closer, Dave could see a look of worry on his wife's face and she struggled to make eye contact. He could also see that her pussy was glistening from the wetness of her arousal. In contrast, Antoine acted bold and cocky as he led the young wife by the hand staring straight at Dave with a smile. The couple passed him and entered the house. By the time Dave closed the door, they were already together in a deep kiss.

"Dave are you sure? Please tell me you're sure," the young wife asked her husband. Her question belied the excitement Dave recognized in her eyes. He knew she was very aroused and wanted permission.

"I'm sure," he answered.

"Good, man. Let's find the bed," their pool man announced.

It was Julia who actually led the way, taking him out of the room and down the hall. Her husband stayed in the living room for several minutes before he followed arriving just as Antoine dropped his pants revealing a very heavy and very black cock. Dave guessed he was an inch and a half to two inches longer than his six and a half inches but it was the girth where it looked most different. His cock was very thick, almost fat, and noticeable veins ran across the flesh with one very pronounced one traveling almost the entire length. When he looked up, he noticed his wife's eyes were locked on it just like his had been.

Julia was in bed, on her back, and he crawled between her legs then bent down and started to kiss her. Dave saw that her legs couldn't stay still and her hips were moving, no doubt in anticipation of the receipt of Antoine's cock. With whimpers from her when the kiss stopped, he lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking hard.

"Damn, that's sweet," he declared when he was finished, having received some of her milk, and almost like he wanted to compare, he did the same thing on her other breast.

Julia was in a high state of arousal and couldn't keep still but when she made eye contact with her husband she extended her hand and said, "Honey."

They took each other's hand just as their guest put his cockhead against the young mother's opening. He proved quite patient for his age and used his hand to guide the plump, dark crown along her slit multiple times. Each effort made his head shine more and left her a little more open. Finally, as he was once again moving along the wet opening, his hips thrust and three inches disappeared inside.

"Ughhh...," Julia gasped, and gripped her husband's hand more tightly.

Antoine backed out then pushed again bringing another passionate cry from her and when he repeated it once more he moved all the way in.

"Ohhh...," she groaned, and Dave felt the strength leave her grip. Slowly, her hand left his and when he looked at her face he could see her eyes were closed, her mouth was halfway open and she looked completely gone.

Their mating began slowly with only the sounds of Julia's wet pussy, the squeaking of the bed and the occasional moan or sigh filling the room. Her lover seemed happy for the moment to feel her body and experience what she had to offer. This lasted for several minutes until Antoine changed his angle which allowed deeper and fuller thrusts.

"Ohhh...ummm...ohhh," Julia whined, and opened her eyes. She looked into Antoine's face then quickly at her husband who was still standing and watching then back to her lover.