Babydoll Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==================================================

It was around 3:15pm when I awoke to the sound of the front door bell ringing. No one was answering the door as it rang for the third time. I headed upstairs and when I opened the door, I was stunned to see Jill standing there as I opened the door the rest of the way. "What are you doing here?" In questioned in near shock.

She came forward and kissed my cheek, "Surprise... Joanie at work said she'd be willing to take my shifts, if I had wanted the days off. Last night she said I looked depressed and she needed the money... so here I am."

I tilted my head in a half yes and half no fashion, "OK."

She looked back towards the outside as I began to close the door "Could you help me bring my bags out of the car."

Ashley was the top of the steps, "Who is it?"

I turned to look up, as did Jill. "Oh, hey Ashley," Jill smiled.

"Hey," Ash replied, almost in an ambivalent fashion, but with a bit of a smile as she started down the steps.

They both met and hugged as I told them, "Y'all visit. I'll get your bags." Then I headed out to Jill's car and fetched her suitcase, a dress bag, and her backpack from her car trunk. I took Jill's things to the guest room, while she and Ashley chatted. I fixed Jill a Coke and took it up to her, in Ashley's room, and asked if she would like anything to eat.

(Jill) - "Nah Jim. I'm good. I ate some breakfast before I left."

(Jim) - "So you must have left about 10am. You should have called. What if something would have happened."

(Jill) - "I wanted it to be a surprise... It's OK... I told Lauren (Jill's roommate and friend) and the guys at work knew. You're glad I came aren't you?"

"I am," I lied, but it was no big deal. After all, she was my girlfriend.

"So what time is this dance?," she asked

(Jim) - "7pm is when it is supposed to start, but we're leaving at 6:30pm, because Big wants us there, since he's in charge of it... you brought a dress?"

(Jill) - "Of course... It's nothing really snazzy, but I think you'll like it."

"OK," I smiled.

Ashley broke in, "Jill you can help me get ready and I'll help you... It'll be fun... I've got to go take a shower first though..." She winked as she turned and headed up the steps.

Jill came up and kissed my lips, "We'll have fun tonight... I'm looking forward to this."

I could see that there were many cards in play at this moment. A lot of wildcards in the deck. There was something going on here that made this moment fill different, as though the stars were lining up for something that would be life defining.

(Jim) - "Jill, I have something I need to tell you."

(Jill) - "OK."

(Jim) - "I like to smoke a little pot occasionally."

She gazed at me a warily, but said, "OK."

(Jim) - "You won't mind if I smoke a little."

With the furrowed eyebrow of concern, she answered, "No, you go ahead."

(Jim) - "I'm not going to smoke any now, but I may smoke a little later. I just wanted to let you know straight up."

"OK," she grinned with relief as though she had been taken off the spot.

"Ashley has a date," I let Jill know. "I think she'll be leaving about 6pm. So, I know how long she can take to get ready. You'll have to start getting ready here soon."

"So, we're gonna meet everyone there?" Jill inquired.

"Yeah... we'll be taking Mom with us... she'll be back in just a bit. She went to have lunch with Gramms and Jan. She was going to run some errands afterwards and get her hair done... You haven't met my sister Jan, she and her boyfriend are hanging out with my grandparents. She's going to spend the night over there. You'll meet her at this dance."

"Your mom went to see her at Christmas," Jill looked to confirm.

(Jim) - "Yeah, she lives in Atlanta now. I haven't actually seen her in a couple years. She is an assistant manager of a retail store down there, so she works a lot."

(Jill) - "Oh... OK."

(Jim) - "I've got some chips and dip in the fridge. We'll go have some while you wait on Ash to finish her shower..."

(Jill) - "OK."

We went to the kitchen and sat at the table eating some nachos, salsa, and guacamole. It was getting pretty close to 4pm, as we waited for Ashley to come down to get Jill and take her upstairs to get ready. Mama made all kinds of noise as she came bounding in. She was certainly blown away to see Jill sitting with me. "Jill... I thought you weren't going to be able to make it," she exuberantly emoted as she came right up to Jill and hugged her. I definitely saw the excitement she was exuding in her expressions - or was it relief.

Right on cue, Ashley entered the room in her terry cloth white robe with slippers on and a huge towel wrapped around her head, "Oh hey Mama. Your hair looks nice. They did an excellent job." Really, I hadn't noticed in the reverie of the moment, but Ash was right. "Jill, you ready to go get ready for the big night?"

Jill smiled and nodded at my mother, "I hope you don't mind me... Ashley said she'd help me get ready for tonight."

My mother was beaming, "No... you two go on ahead and get ready... I need to do the same."

The girls left the room and my mother turned to me, "What a nice surprise... It's so nice to have her here isn't it."

"Yeah Mom," I smiled, but wondered if she could sense my disappointment.

She didn't seem to notice or was it that she didn't care, because she was satisfied with the situation. "Well Jim, I'm going to head on upstairs. You need to get ready yourself here soon."

(Jim) - "OK mom... I'll see you here in a bit."

I decided that now would be the perfect time to go catch that buzz, as I waited until the girls were all up doing their thing, getting ready for the night, and then I headed upstairs to my stash. Funny thing is that when I reached into that old cedar chest something drew me to those panties I had put in there a couple years ago. 'Ahhh, Mama's panties,' I chuckled... It all brought the memories of that night to the surface of my mind.

I rolled me a tight one and headed out to my spot. The winter meant there was no overgrowth out there. I could see the edges of our property and the house in the distance. This was one spot where nothing had changed.

It was now 4:30pm, the shadows were long in the midst of a crystal blue sky and the sun falling below the top of the tree line. It was a wonderfully warm day for a February with the temperature around 65 degrees. I needed to go get my shower and get my suit on. Unlike the ladies, I never take too long to get ready.

I fired up the joint and sat down on my old stump and relaxed in the warmth of the day. After a few tokes, my libido was aroused by the thoughts of sex. I was excited thinking about how these three women I'd had sexual relations with were inside getting dolled up. I couldn't take my mind off all of that scintillating pussy hanging out under that one roof. But, to be honest, there was one woman in that house that the others couldn't hold a candle to. She was my Babydoll.

I sucked on a few Altoids and pondered what all had happened and thought about the night. I couldn't really settle things in my mind. I still wanted to be with Ash. She was right there, but things were so complicated. Why did it have to be complicated? I thought to myself. I looked at my watch and popped a couple Altoids before getting up and heading inside with a nice little buzz.

When I got back inside, there was still no sign of the girls.

==================================================

When I walked into the house it was getting close to 5:15pm. I knew I needed to get ready. I headed to my room where I went in my closet and pulled out my navy bIue suit and brown leather wing tip shoes. Mama had had them cleaned and I saw a matching dark red tie and handkerchief set that had embroidered hearts inset as a pattern.

I laid those items on the bed before proceeding to the bathroom for my shower where I turned on the water and undressed. As I stepped into the tub and under the water, I couldn't help but think of the times I had spent in here with my lovely sister. With the buzzed thoughts I had going through my mind and the hot water cascading all over me, I couldn't keep my genitalia from coming to life.

As I soaped my balls, my swollen 7 inches began to swing and bobble. Down boy, I thought to myself as I stroked staff and massaged the crown. I shampooed my hair, but couldn't help taking some of the viscous liquid and applying it to my cock. "Ahhh,' was the feeling of the gooey substance that mimicked pussy juice as it gleamed and glistened while I gave the rod a few more strokes. 'Careful,' I thought to myself... let's save all this for a proper fuck.

I soaped the rest of my body and finished my shower, drying myself off and shaving before heading back to my room to get dressed. I actually enjoyed wearing a suit on occasion and think I look pretty good when formally dressed. I actually own seven suits. My mother and grandparents bought them for me. I kept a blue, a black, and a tan one here. I have four others at school. My grandfather is big on dressing up for appropriate occasions. Blue has always been my mother's favorite for me to wear.

By the time I was finished dressing it was a few minutes before 6pm. I heard the girls in Ash's room, but knew better than to disturb them while they readied themselves for such an important event. I decided I'd head on downstairs and await their arrival. I hadn't been downstairs , waiting in the living room more than a couple minutes, when I heard and then saw someone coming down the steps to the foyer.

I wouldn't be exaggerating, if I told you that what I saw took my breath away. It was Ashley and she was fucking gorgeous. It was exciting. She had on this shiny red gown that made me think of her looking like a real life version of Jessica Rabbit. And, I mean she had done something to temporarily color her hair with these highlights that made her hair strawberry. I was virtually drooling and I know she could see it in my eyes.

She looked like a movie starlet. Her breasts were already amazing, but this dress really accentuated their voluptuous nature... mind you, without being completely risqué. There was just something fuller and more womanly about her figure and her complexion was glowing with the splash of glitter she had applied.

In my mind, I was thinking to myself in the moment, 'Somehow, some way I'm going to fuck her brains out before this night is over.'... How was I going to get her alone? Oh god, I had to have her... Dammit. I smiled and confirmed, "You look stunning Ash."

I suddenly took note and became aware that my mother and Jill would be entering the room soon and I needed to do everything in my power to quell my simmering libido, but that felt impossible at the moment. For certain, my blood pressure was like the inside of a pressure cooker.

I grabbed Ashley's hand and turned, pulling her with me. She protested in a whispered tone, "Jimm-ee, what are you doing?"

"Shhhhh..." I led her down the basement steps as she attempted to provide resistance, but it was useless. At the bottom of the steps I pulled her to me and kissed her flush on the lips. I knew she felt my hard cock poking from my trousers and into her abdomen as I pushed into her. Inhaling her intoxicating essence, I confessed, "You have me spellbound... always have and always will."

Ash pulled back, "Ohh Jim... not now... I've got to get ready."

I whimpered, "I want you tonight." I felt I had nothing to lose as I took her hand and pulled it to my hardness, "This is what you do to me Ashley Rabbit."