Babydoll Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer had flown by and Fall was here. I found myself in a rut of work, school, trying to get Jill out of her funk, and trying to be a good father. Jill's mother had gone back home to start the school year and my mother kept coming down to stay with us and help with Paige. I was a bit wary of Mom being with us, because of what our relationship had been. I mean Jill and I were having no sexual relations during this time and my mother and I had had sex before. How would that make you feel? It was weird. Mom was still a hottie. I was still a man, but I had also made a promise to be faithful to my wife. Fortunately, my mother and I showed no signs of interest in one another at this point.

There was one woman that I constantly thought of during this time. I couldn't get her off my mind - Ashley. What I wouldn't have given to spend some time with her. I talked with her on the phone. I even let her know that I still thought about her, but I didn't take it too far.

I had thoughts to myself, even if bad, 'If my wife can't take care of my needs, then Ash could.' But, I knew those were horrible thoughts. I couldn't go there. Look at what my wife had gone through and was going through. I was at my wits end.

It was Friday night, in the middle of October, the weekend of our Anniversary, when I came home exhausted and virtually collapsed on the sofa. Mama had come down the week before to help out, but she would need to head home after the weekend. The baby was 3 months old and arrangements had been made for her to attend a nursery while I was in class and at work. It was sort of ridiculous, because Jill hadn't scheduled any classes for the semester, because of the funk she was still in.

My mother was in Paige's room taking care of her and Jill was in our room asleep. I was laying down on the sofa when the front door opened and in came Ashley. She stepped inside for a moment and motioned for me to come to her and then gave me a 'Shhh...' finger over her lips. I got up from the sofa and headed to her. She leaned in, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Let's go for a drive."

We stepped outside the door and she closed it behind. I turned and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I thought we needed to talk... Get in the car, we'll go for a ride," she commanded as she turned and headed to her car and I followed. As we quickly got into the car all I could think about was 'what was up with all of this?' After everything, I loved being alone with my Babydoll, especially after being abandoned by my wife for some time and after everything we'd been through.

My anxieties were allayed by the thrill of being alone without anyone else around. We had snuck off and apparently no one had a clue Ash was even in town. As we hurried away, I had to ask, "Where's Little John?"

(Ashley) - "Gramm's and Big are taking care of him."

(Jim) - "Does Mama know you're here."

(Ashley) - "No and I've got to get back home soon."

That blew my mind, because home was over 5 hours away and we were already in the early evening. "Where are we going," I asked."

"We'll be there in a minute." The next thing I knew we were pulling into a parking lot. "Jimmy, I've been lonely without you... I know this is crazy, but I needed to see you." The parking lot was a back entrance to a Motel. She pulled the car to a stop, leaning in to kiss me, a sexual charge filled the air as she took my lips before pulling back, "We've been talking the last several months and it made me miss you even more. I can't stop thinking about you," she declared.

"I've been thinking about you too Ash, always have and always will.. but Jill has been through a lot."

I looked away, staring in the distance, feeling the guilt and sin. If Ash were a million miles away, but she was here and now and I couldn't turn this down. "Ash are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked at me seriously and simply said, "Yes," before kissing me again as we lost control.

A moment of lucidity came over me. "Ash," I nervously spoke in her ear, "I'm scared if we get caught. I'm going to have to get back home."

She looked me in the eyes, knowingly telling me, "It's going to be alright. Trust me. I need you. I need this."

The next thing I knew we were heading into one of those generic hotel rooms. I followed behind as Ash sashayed to the door in her form fitting red dress She nervously fidgeted as she took the key from her pocket and opened the door and we stepped inside. She seemed to be as nervous as I was.

Her anxiety somehow gave me the courage to know that I wanted to go for it. It was 9pm as I grabbed her, nervous as hell, making my move, pulling her to me, my head nuzzled in the nape of her neck. Kissing her, I breathed in her essence, "This is so wrong, but so right. We were made for fucking.. made to fuck each other," I luridly whispered my thoughts as they escaped my broken soul.

She could feel my turgid cock through my trousers as it pushed into the softness of her buns, "I've thought about this for a while now. I knew I had to make it happen," she admitted her thoughts.

"I've done my best to be faithful. You asked me to be faithful and now here you are. You own me. You always have. You know it don't you." I turned her to kiss me full on the lips as I held her tight.

I had to ask, "What about Mitch?"

Ash pulled back, "What about him?"

I pled, "He's your boyfriend."

Ash stared down my core, "I want this. I need you," as she reached down to my cock and felt her power over me.

I confessed, "You have got me so turned on. You always know what to do." She was so fucking sexy. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "OK... we can do this," as I slowly stroked her back down to her luscious ass.

I was so blown away. This was so out of nowhere. I pulled the sash of her red dress to see it open, and paused, admiring gravity's effect as the sides gently fell open and down. Oh my! She was wearing the sheer black bra and panty set that I had bought her for Christmas a few years before. I was stunned.

We both slid down on the bed and lustfully groped one another. The familiar sensations of our tongues intertwined felt like returning to heaven. I could never have imagined this. Her gloriously perfect globes were gathered tightly inside the sheer fabric of the sexy brassiere. I never thought I'd ever see this again. Her pussy and that perfect tuft of hair showed again through the perfection of those translucent panties. The sheer thigh high stocking clung to and accentuated her glistening legs. Ash boasted, "I only wear this on very special occasions," we continued kissing, "Only when I want to be sexy," kissing, "You make me feel sexy," kissing, "so sexy."

My nervousness melted away kindling my lust. I was so ready for this. My mind swirled from the stimulation. The connection that I felt with her was back.

"Love me Boy," she commanded as she undid the button of my trousers, unzipped them and pushed them down. My stiff rod pushed out of my boxers at full mast. We both continued working my clothes off as our bodies' friction built the sexual anticipation.

She gasped as the purple-headed monster flexed in response to her beauty. Saying nary a word, she went down on the beast that had missed her so much. She slapped it as it danced for her, "Bad Boy, making me think about you all the time. Badddd Boyyy," she reprimanded.

"We'll see who misses who," she took it in hand and lightly, but furiously stroked. My toes flexed as she gracefully massaged the engorged mass. 'Wow', I felt like I had returned home. I laid back and let her go to town. She brought her lips to the beast, before gobbling it whole.

She pulled back and spit on it, lubing it, kneading it, swallowing it with the greatest of ease. Then came that beautiful site of cock slobber drizzling from her lips when she came up for a full breath. She talked to the angry serpent, "You missed me. I knew you missed me."

I pushed up on my elbows for the view, feeling the air of lust sucking the oxygen out of the room. I couldn't last much longer. I wanted my manhood lathered in some warm, gooey pussy. "I wanna fuck," I demanded as I pulled her up to me.

Ash met me halfway. as I laid back and she straddled me, her entrance right above the crown of my phallus.

'Hmmm' she exhaled as she lowered herself and slowly spread all over my rock hard manhood.

She rested when I had fully entered her. I held onto her waist as she slowly raised and lowered herself, "Oh God, so good." It was the lovely sight I longed for, watching my glistening boner fuck the golden furrow of her tantalizing pussy. Her squish bathed every vein of my being. It felt exquisite as she slid up and down my shaft, bouncing off me each time she buried it all the way in.

Her tits flopped all around as she bounced. Finally, she fell upon me, lowering her chest to mine as we enjoyed the thrill of our union. "So good," I confessed as we spent a moment gathering ourselves. Slowly I pistoned inside her as she came all over my pubic bone.

I flipped her over, french kissing her belly, watching it undulate in the excitement. Slowly I flicked my tongue all the way down to her beautifully manicured snatch, inhaling the musky aroma of our co-mingling. Opening my mouth, I engulfed her engorged clitty and then her entire pussy. She writhed in the torment of pleasure I delivered through the tongue fuck, convulsing from the intense sensation as a climax ripped through her.

"Look how pretty you are," I exclaimed as I kissed her body and pushed myself above her, leveraging her over until we were in the doggie, feeling my slab of beef roll through the crevice of her ass, causing my cock to pulse. "I love you," I had to admit.

"Mmm," I moaned as I took my turgid bone and slowly stabbed it inside her butter causing her to buck back at the stallion. Having fully mounted her, I had to stop for a moment to gather my wits, knowing I couldn't go on much longer. I pulled back and pushed in again, and then again, and again, as she matched my every move.

"Oh god," she wailed, her gaping cunt gushed all over the base of my cock. I wasn't going to pull out. I wanted to feel my cock explode inside her creaminess. Neither of us had any thoughts otherwise. I stroked her in a nice rhythm as I whispered in her ear, "We come together perfect."

"Damn... you're so hard Jimmy!" She twisted and moaned, while moving her body down as if seeking comfort. She moaned and cried out, "oh-oh-oh god," as she tried to find a way to settle down.

Lowering my arms to her sides, I fucked into her hard enough to shake her. I, myself, was building to a quick boil as I kissed the nape of her neck and breathed, "Oh Ash, you don't know how long I needed this, how much I love you."

I knew she had come and was satisfied as she quivered beneath me; my pace continued, my eyes closed in ecstasy.

I continued poking, while kissing her disheveled hair. She hadn't said much and that said it all. She pushed her ass up and back until my endurance broke and I erupted inside her, spewing torrents of baby batter inside her loving womb. Both of us freaking, humping+* wildly. I fell to her side when I couldn't take any more.

All I could stammer out was, "Oh my g-g-god baby you made my fantasy c-c-come true."

She just said, "Jimmy... Jimmy."

"Jim... Jimmy," something shaking me.

...wake up...

"Jim," I turned. I couldn't register. It was my mother. "You were dreaming Jim." I took a deep breath to assess the situation shaking the cobwebs out. 'I was ok,' I thought to myself. I flipped over and sat up. Whew, I leaked a little precum, but nothing embarrassing. "How long you been there?" I asked.

I sat up and Mom sat down beside me. She didn't seem to be transparent as she answered, "Just now." She must have read my mind as she spoke, "Jimmy, I know it's been hard." I responded with a forelorned look. "Are you going to be OK?" she asked.

"I don't know," I shook my head. "I honestly don't know." My mother came forward and hugged me as a few tears rolled down my face. I was so embarrassed by the moment - so overwhelmed.

"You're carrying a heavy burden," she whispered, "Remember you are the man of my family and we need you to be strong." She balled her fist to emphasize her assertion. Then she relaxed, "But I know it's been tough the past few months," as she sat back to listen.

"I know Mom... I do know... It's just," I complained with no solace as I sat back. Speaking in a low tone, "It's awkward to talk about, after what we've been through, but I can't get through to her."

Mama reached over and rubbed my shoulder, "It's gonna be OK Baby, she's just been through a lot."

"I know Mom, but it's been three months. I understand her being weak in the beginning. I got that. I understood her nearly dying and being scared. I just need her back. She was always the strong one. She always made things alright." I tried to convince myself as much as my mother was trying to convince me.

(Mama) - "Have you talked with her?"

(Jim) - "I tried."

(Mama) -"You've been sleeping on the sofa a lot. Haven't you?"

(Jim) - "Yeah."

(Mama) - "You need to be in there with her."

(Jim) - "I wanted to give her space."

(Mama) - "She doesn't need space. She needs you."

(Jim) - "OK."

"You go do something tomorrow. I'm going to take her and the baby shopping... Now I want you to go get ready for bed and be good to your wife," she leaned in and hugged me and then kissed my cheek before getting up and heading to her room.

I wasn't really tired after that conversation, at least I didn't think I was, when I got up and headed to get ready for bed. I listened to my mother. I went to the bathroom, relieved myself, showered, brushed my teeth, put on pajamas, and got into bed. I laid there for a while with Jill asleep beside me. I remember eventually draping my arm over her and not long after falling off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke at 8am. It was Saturday. I decided to head to the library and study. Jill was still asleep as I got dressed. I kissed her cheek when I left. As I entered the kitchen, my mother was there. She had made some coffee and I had a cup. She told me to stay gone for the day and not to come back until that evening, when it was dark.

I headed to the campus and library and studied for the upcoming week, had lunch on campus, and read magazines and newspapers to pass the time. When the day turned to night, I arrived home at a little after 7pm. Jill was dressed to the nines in a dress I hadn't seen before. I looked over and saw my mother with the grin of a Cheshire Cat. "What's going on?" I asked.

Jill grinned sheepishly, "We're going out to dinner, so I need you to go get dressed... and dress nicely."

It took me about 45 minutes to get ready and we headed out to one of the nicest restaurants in town, Felipe's Bistro. It was around 8:15pm when we arrived and we were quickly escorted to our table. The place was packed, but the ambience was wonderful. We both had the recommended house red wine of the evening and ordered a shrimp cocktail and crabcakes for appetizers. We then had our salads before the server brought Jill's grouper and my filet. After our meal we had the Banana's foster for two.

In the background, the amber lit restaurant was filled with the sweet sounds of a duet performing pop songs in harmony with a baby grand piano. At one point, during dessert, I excused myself and headed to the bathroom. I stopped off at the musicians on the way back to the table and made a request while throwing a $20 bill in the tip jar. I made my way back to the table, while the crooner and songstress finished their current number, then the familiar tune "Smile" by Tony Bennett came forward. "That's for you my darlin'... I love you," I let Jill know, while reaching my hand out to her. The next tune was another Tony Bennett favorite, "As time goes by."

Those were songs from that Valentine dance that seemed so long ago.

When those songs were over I asked, "You ready to go?" The bill had been paid and so we headed out. We were out, near the downtown area, so I cajoled Jill into walking with me to the little park area across the street. There we sat on one of the benches and chatted. It was mid October, so it was getting coolish, as I placed my jacket around her.

"Happy anniversary," I said, which would be the next day. I continued, "This has been really nice. It's been a while since we've done something nice like this," I smiled.

"I know Jim... I've been distant and I'm sorry about that... Your Mom told me how much it has been hurting you. I'm sorry. I've been selfish," she apologized.

"I've understood. You could have died and all to give me that little girl. I love her and I love you. You gave me this family," a tear rolled down my cheek.

She tilted her head in understanding, "Jimmy, I know sex is important to you."

"I would think it would be important to you also," I returned.

She looked down, "It is, but it's different now."

"How so?" I asked.

"They cut me open to have the baby, so I have a scar," she sadly stated.

I reached over, tilted her head up and looked straight into her eyes, "I love you Jill. You are my wife."

"But I'm scarred. I'm not pretty," she sobbed.

I kissed her, then told her, "I'm looking at you right now and you sure look pretty to me."

(Jill) - "The women in your family are beautiful Jim."

(Jim) - "And?"

(Jill) - "I'm not as pretty as they are."

"What?" I was stunned. "Yes you are. You are unique... I am with you, because I was attracted to you. I married you for god's sake." and with that I took her hand, pulled it to my lips and kissed it. "Now let's go home."

(Jill) - "You think I'm being ridiculous."

"A little, but I know what this is all about now," I hugged her and rubbed her back, "You're vulnerable, because of what has happened, but let's live life. Remember that for richer for poorer, til death do us part thing.

We're supposed to be living by that."

"Oh Jim," she said as she looked deep into my eyes and proactively kissed me back.

After that I asked, "You ready to head home?" We got up and walked hand-in-hand to the car and headed home.

Mama was waiting up on us when we got home. She could see, even through Jill's reserved demeanor, that all had gone well. Jill and I went in together and checked on the baby and then went back out to the living room to say goodnight. Mama seemed to have been very proud of the arrangements she had made. Although she didn't say anything, I could read her mind.

After we had made it to the bedroom, Jill undressed herself and put her nightgown on. I followed suit and we both went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. In minutes, we were in the bed and holding one another.

I can't say that I was aroused or thinking of sex, when Jill came over the top of me and gave me a desirous kiss. Needless to say, I reciprocated and was certainly surprised when Jill started kissing her way down my torso. After 6 long months of nothing, I was thinking to myself, 'Is this really happening?"

She sunk down as I naturally spread my legs. She unsnapped my pajama bottoms and grabbed ahold of my hardening phallus, causing me to forcefully exhale as she swallowed me into her welcoming mouth. This renewal, after so long, was pure unadulterated ecstasy.

She stopped and came up to me, putting a finger to my lips for me to be quiet, "You have to know I love you Jimmy."

I whispered, "I love you too Jilly."

Her smile seemed like one of sadness, like she was sorry that she had hurt me. She headed down and tilted her head down, then licked my fleshy lollipop and bobbed on it. Like riding a bike, she hadn't forgotten how to do this.

I reached down and stroked her hair, "You're so sweet. Such a sweet, sweet girl."