Babydoll Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Ashley had someone who deserved her. A man who could take care of her and give her what she needed. She seemed happy and I could live with that.

In recent years, when Ashley and I have been around one another, we never discussed the past. We pretended like it never happened, but it was always there. We were like two people who chose to have an amicable split, because of circumstances. We've gone on to be just brother and sister. There is a distance, but we can still see the love in one another's eyes. Even when the opportunity to be alone has arisen, which is on the rarest of occasions, the timing has never been right to talk about our relationship. We still love each other.

Everyone sees it. We are still in love with one another... And then there is Little John (we call him JJ now). He sure grew up to be a handsome young man. He's a chip off the old block. Unlike myself, he'll have his dad in his life. He just won't know it's me. He'll also have his stepfather, who certainly has shown him great affection, since he chose to take on Ashley.

In the end, Ash had come to realize that societies' taboos were just too much to overcome and I was forced to accept reality. Like Ash had told me, "You can't run away from your problems." We couldn't run away and abandon the world. There was just too much at stake. We both found partners who wanted us and would help us move on. Even if we couldn't be together, we would always have JJ and every time we looked at that boy there would be no remorse for what had transpired. Our love would be wrapped up in helping that little boy be successful at life. Reality set in and Life would go on...