Babydoll Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued, she found a good rhythm and certainly regained confidence. I was in heaven. I knew I wouldn't last long. Everything had been pent up so long.

"Thank You Jilly. Thank you."

She pulled her gown off and pushed up my body. Fucking me with her torso. Up and down she floated until she came up to me face-to-face and we kissed, "Is this ok?" she shyly asked. "Are you alright with this?"

I smiled, "Be a sweet thing and suck me. I need you." As she lowered herself again, body fucking me back down my torso and between my spread legs, my overeager cock bobbled. Jilly focused on the pulsing, bouncing, dangling monster as we continued the hypnotic interlude. The anticipation and our emotions had us both shaking.

Slowly, tentatively, she wrapped her little hand around the meaty bone. I hissed from the touch as she jostled me up and down. "Good?" she asked simply knowing the answer.

'Uh hmmm," I confirmed.

She squeezed the base and slid up and over the head before sliding back down, looking at me and smiling. It was as if a light went off in her head and she remembered the pleasure she could bring me, and that gave her pleasure.

She continued stroking up and down, very slowly, very deliberately

'Hmmmm,' I groaned, "ohhhh... I love you." She leaned down again and kissed the head. "You're so sweet my love." I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair. She continued sliding my cock between her pursed lips, swirling her tongue around the head and squeezing the phallus, causing the head to engorge in her mouth. The feeling was electric. I hissed again and arched my back, pushing into the channel of her throat.

I could barely think straight, as she gagged on the base of my cock and then pulled all the way up to the head, leaving a rope of cock slobber drizzling from her lips. She giggled in embarrassment, "It's been a while," as she attempted to settle her breathing.

She then went back down and sucked it like it was a popsicle and let her tongue take me next to heaven. She was really getting into it. She hummed as my cock fucked her sweet little mouth. I couldn't help placing my hand on the back of her head and gently guiding her rhythm. She seemed to understand my intentions as I swooned, "Oh my God Jilly, Oh god," as I erupted.

I couldn't see her face, but felt everything as the cum exploded. She gagged and slobbered the cum out. It was too much, way too much to handle. Cum was everywhere between the two of us.

The intensity was overwhelming, after months, it wasn't going to take long, "Mmmm...unnngh, ahhh... Cumming... ahhh." I seized up as Jill pumped me out, smearing the greasy goo everywhere. The gushes were over and the dribbles subsided as Jill fell to my side and came up me body, "See, I do love you."

I turned my head, kissing her forehead, "I never doubted."

Jill laid still for a few moments before getting up and retrieving a towel from the bathroom to clean up my mess.

She didn't want to have sex that evening. She begged off and said she wasn't ready, but a couple weeks later we had a candlelit evening at home and reconsummated our marriage. Everything slowly, but surely, returned to normal. Jill took a greater interest in the baby. She didn't take her to daycare that much, just enough to get some projects done. We had a real family, a loving and whole family.

Even though Jill wasn't going to school, she would be able to use my previous books and notes and be full steam ahead in her studies come January. She was now a year and a half behind me academically. She was excited about getting back to her studies and more determined than ever to also follow along in the legal profession.

------------------

Ashley's Wedding

It took a while, but Mitch eventually won over Ashley. It wasn't like a true love romance. It was more like a warming that you get with an arranged marriage. His loyalty to her and his consistency made her comfortable and I think that is what she wanted more than anything. She wanted someone who would take care of her.

It was February of the following year when Mitch was given a golden opportunity to move out west to San Diego, California and be a part of a megafirm that had a huge presence in the Southern California entertainment market. I think the situation must have been in the works for some time, but it had finally come to fruition around Valentine's Day. Mitch wouldn't have to start with the new firm until April, because he had made arrangements to wrap up his work with our firm and get ready for the move. Big hated to see him go, but in the end he supported the decision.

Mitch asked Ashley to marry him on Valentine's night. She knew the deal had been in the works and Mitch had told her he wanted her to make the move with him, but it had all become real in that moment, when it had been decided that he'd be taking the job in California. I think the thought of getting away and making a fresh start excited her, and she didn't think twice about her answer, "yes... yes I will marry you." That's how I understood that it had gone down any way.

Ashley had moved on with her life over the past couple of years. She was on again, off again about going to college. She had taken a few courses at the local community college, but nothing that was seriously working towards a degree. She enjoyed creating art through her painting and she had followed in the footsteps of my mother and Jan and was working retail, on a part time basis. Everyone thought this would be great for Ash, because it would mean the world for her to get away from our hometown. She certainly wasn't doing anything at the time, that she couldn't do somewhere else.

Her main work in the time that laid ahead would be to support Mitch in the move to Southern California and getting comfortable with a new life. It certainly seemed like an endeavor that would give her a purpose in life. Personally, I was torn, but also knew it was for the best. I was greedy. I wanted it all, but I just couldn't fathom a future without her in my life.

I was only halfway through law school. I'd been away from home for over four years and it would be another year before I made it back home to fulfill my duty of working at Big's firm. But now, it wouldn't be Big's dream of Mitch and I running the firm together. It would be me doing my apprenticeship and then at some point being groomed to take the reins. My mentors would be all of the older partners in the firm and I'd have to create my own team in the future.

Big had already cut back on his work at the firm. He was mainly a director these days. The administration of the partnership mostly took care of itself. He and Gramm's had begun traveling and enjoying life. He was 70 now. He was still sharp as a tack, but I could see some physical limitations setting in. Gramm's and my mother were on him all the time about his diet. The man definitely loved his steaks and ice cream.

Mama had settled into her role of being a grandmother. She had continued her relationship with Joe. The relationship seemed strange to me, but apparently it worked for them. At 44 years old, she still had a lot of life to live. She had settled into the weight she gained a few years earlier. She was still a beauty. I worried about her with Little John heading to California with Ash. My mother was very involved in his raising since his birth.

I didn't really want to know, but obviously Ash and Mitch had been intimate for a while. Men and women obviously have their needs and if anyone was going to be with the sweet princess, I saw Ash as being, then my preference was certainly for it to be Mitch. I still thought about the time we had spent together. I still loved her more than any brother should ever love his sister, but there had been a wall built between us over the years. She was most certainly elegant and a true physical beauty. She definitely could model, if she wanted to. If only things could have been different, but life rarely ever offers fairy tale endings.

Ash's wedding wouldn't be what I was afforded and she seemed to be more than alright with that. Of course there was symbolism to the whole wedding thing. It would be an intimate affair at the Country Club held on a Saturday on the first day of Spring. Spring was a time for new beginnings. In a way, Spring had always brought life changing events to our lives. Spring was when we had begun our illicit affair, Spring had torn us apart and forced upon us the realities of life, Spring had brought me closer to my wife, and now we had come full circle on this first day of Spring with Ashley completing our growth into adulthood.

Jill, Paige, and I made our way home early that week, since it was during the week of Spring Break at college. I would be Mitch's best man for the wedding. I hung out at the office on the Thursday before the wedding. Big, Mitch, and myself went and had lunch at the City Club and sat around discussing the transition that would take place over the next several years. Mitch seemed as though he was having some second thoughts about the decision he had made, but in the end, he was too far in to not move forward.

It was a busy time for Ashley and I did everything I could to stay away for the most part. I didn't want the awkwardness to creep into one of the most important events of her life. Not only was she preparing for the wedding, she had a honeymoon to go on, and then she would be moving 2,500 miles away in the subsequent weeks.

Jan was Ashley's maid of honor. There was a rehearsal in the early Friday evening and then we had a nice dinner in a private room at the country club before heading home. We'd be back for the wedding at 3pm on Saturday afternoon.

The babies were the center of attention with Little John being 2 1/2 and Paige being 8 months old. There was plenty of crying and diaper changing going on. John had just begun to talk and it was a hoot holding an infant conversation with him. He was certainly very close with my mother who doted after him.

As I said, the wedding was a casual and somewhat intimate affair, but there were well over a 100 people attending, much more than I had anticipated. Mitch's mother and father had made it to town and of course everyone from the firm was there. Many of Ashley's high school friends had shown, but it definitely wasn't the grandiose affair I had received and I thought that was ashamed, because if anyone deserved such an event it was my sister.

Mitch had given me the two rings, opening the box and having me look at them. They were certainly beautiful rings, I thought as I compared the diamond of the wedding ring to the one I had given Ashley when I had made her mine. It was definitely expensive. I wondered in my heart, if Ash would ever wear that ring I had bought her again. In that moment, I felt a ping of jealousy run through the core of my soul even though I shouldn't have.

We were led to our spot at the makeshift altar in the main ballroom at the club, the same ballroom where the Heart Ball had been held on that once fateful Valentine's night when the wall had been permanently erected between Ash and my love. Jan soon appeared in her sleek, pastel blue dress, finding her way alongside us, playfully punching me in the arm and giggling as she came to a stop in her preordained spot.

It seemed that all of the seats had been taken and there were even people standing along the walls at the back and sides, while some more chairs were brought in. Most of the people had worn suits and dresses, while some others were dressed more casually.

I was taking it all in and my mind was a million miles away at the time, when I was a bit startled by the band starting up playing 'Here comes the Bride.' I looked towards the back of the room waiting to catch the first sight of Ash. It was a sight to behold when she appeared on Big's arm. I never expected to see her in such a sleek, white lace fitted ensemble. The dress was stunning with her ample bosom on display and the dress tapered at the knee. The visual stimulation, and sweet Ashley's presence, had me worried that my arousal would become visibly noticeable and that would be the ultimate humiliation.

The ceremony was simple and didn't last much longer than 30 minutes and I was happy I was able to fulfill my obligation without embarrassing myself.

At the reception, the music played and everyone milled about enjoying the party. Ashley and Mitch stood at the entry of the room and greeted the guests, while most of the family made our way to our reserved table and sat enjoying a cocktail. Mom sat between the babies, with Joe, enjoying everyone's presence. We all seemed so normal in the moment.

Eventually Jill and I excused ourselves and made our way to the dance floor. As we slow danced and swayed, Jill smiled, "This is really nice."

I smirked, looking in her eyes, "Yeah," knowing it could have been better. In my mind I sensed Jill's disappointment in my disappointment, but neither of us said anything. We just danced a couple more songs.

And then it was time for Big to do his thing. He headed up to where Ashley and Mitch stood with a microphone he had acquired from somewhere. The servers hurriedly passed out champagne as Big began, "Ladies and Gentlemen will everyone come up here and gather around," people acceded to his wish. "Today is another great day for our family... Mitch has been a member of my family for a while. Today we just made it more official."

Pointing his champagne flute at Ash, "I can remember when Ashley was a little girl. She was so tiny and I thought she was fragile. She liked to play with dolls and set up house. We bought her a Barbie and Ken Doll and she'd have fun pretending they were married and living happily ever after..." pausing a moment, "Well all of us married couples here," looking at Gramm's, "know that it's hard work, marriage is... but it is damn well worth the reward," he smiled.

"Ashley you have grown into being a fine young woman," he smiled and she blushed while smiling back. "I look at you and still see my beautiful little princess," he seemed to become misty eyed and I followed suit understanding him fully, "... my little princess." pausing and holding his glass up, "But you aren't that little princess anymore. Now you are a beautiful grown woman and I am so proud of you. Here's to my beautiful granddaughter."

Ash fully blushed as she listened to the clinking glasses and applause with everyone staring at her as the initial toast took place. I could feel it too. She was certainly stunning in her bridal dress. The crowd murmured as everyone paused to sip their champagne.

She took a sip of champagne herself as Big continued, "My last thought is about my baby girl leaving here and heading to San Diego with Mitch... Mitchell, you better take care of her," He gave an exaggerated grimace, "but I know you will." Continuing, "I know you two will do great out there. Mitch is a fantastic attorney and you and Ashley are going to have a wonderful time out there... and y'all can always come back home someday."

I didn't want Ash to leave. I wanted her around. I wanted to protect her. There was a huge hole in my heart from not having her near me, but I knew I had to let her go, to let her live her own life. She deserved a good life. A life of peace and contentment.

After the toasts were through, Jill and I headed back to the table, but on the way my mother came up to us, "Jim, I haven't had a dance with you. Would you mind?" she asked.

I nodded and we headed to the dance floor swaying to a soft melody that had no words before the band started up with Christopher Cross's "Sailing" ... 'takes me away to where I've always heard it could be.' This was one of my mother's favorite songs as she danced oh so close. I did love her so much. We were so close.

"Jimmy," she spoke as softly as possible in my ear as the noise of the song surrounded us. "I'm going to give you the house when you come back home."

I was stunned at the revelation, "What?"

"I want you to have the house," she continued... "Mother and Daddy are going to need some help... they're getting older, so I'm going to go stay with them."

I pulled back, squinting my eyes, not believing what I was hearing, "You're serious?"

(Mama) - "Yeah... you need a place to live and raise a family."

"Mom, that is your house."

(Mama) - "I know. We can work out some arrangements, but money is no big deal."

I contorted my head, not believing this, "OK... I'm just stunned."

"You're the man in the family Jimmy. I'm so proud of you. You'll take care of us." she hugged me and gently stroked my back. My mind was racing with all of the euphoria of the scene. Even though I had screwed up the family, she still loved me unconditionally. More than I ever deserved.

Mom continued, "I know you still love Ashley. I can see it in your eyes."

I curtly replied, "Mama..."

She cut me off, while continuing the close dance and continuing the low tone near my ear, "Shhh... Listen... I know this day is rough on you, but it's going to be alright. I know what you are going through. It's all going to work out. Things happen for a reason... You have love."

I enjoyed the dance with Mama, but I felt like she enjoyed it even more. Through me, I knew how much she must have loved my father. I could relate, because of my love for Ashley. Mama loved my Daddy and he was gone, but she couldn't let that love go. She lived that love through me. I could relate, because even though Ashley was very much alive, I couldn't have her and soon she would be on the other side of the country. This day would make our divide even more real. My mind had never settled upon what this day would bring.

I was surprised next when we ended up next to Ashley. Mitch looked at me and asked, "Ready to dance with your sister?"

Ash blushed, but smiled, when I answered, "Yes, of course," I answered as we switched partners.

We swayed for a while before I spoke, "I'm sorry Ash."

"Not that again," she chastised me.

(Jim) - "It's just that I don't know what to say."

(Ashley) - I understand. I don't either."

"I'm going to miss you. I have missed you. I need you, but I know. I know I can't have you," a tear trickled from my eye.

"Oh Jimmy, not here, not now... I love you too. Never forget that. It just wasn't meant to be for us, but we'll be alright. You are in my heart."

"... and you in mine," I cried as the singer mimicked Billy Joel singing 'Just the way you are.' "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for loving you... Always have... Always will..."

I did my best to suck it up and maintain my composure before it was too late. It would be fine to shed a few tears, but it wouldn't be ok to lose it. Everyone knew I loved Ashley. Few knew how much. Most people thought it was a normal platonic brotherly love. We were best friends. We finished the number and headed off our separate ways.

Ash and Mitch left for their honeymoon around 6pm. We all stayed until 8pm and then headed back to our respective houses.

Little John spent the night with us, which was special. We got to hang out together, like the way it should be. I read some books to him and was the one to put him to bed. He looked so much like me at that age. I felt such a connection. I shed some tears over the circumstances, but did the best I could to keep it all to myself. My mind bounced around from what was to what could never be...

-------------------------------

Epilogue

Time would go on without my first love. Ashley would always be the love of my life. If not physically present, there would always be a place for her deep in my heart. I needed to tuck those feelings back, but they would always be there.

I also had to deal with the fact that I wasn't going to get to watch my boy, my first child, grow up. Jill had found a way to accept my deepest, darkest secret. She accepted me for who I was and she always showed love to Little John. I'd still get to see him a few times a year. The boy would always have love and I owed Jill for being there for me and what I had put her through.