Babydoll Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought about us cuddling together," I pulled her to me, "Protecting you, holding you, kissing your neck," as I did so. "... just like those old times when Mama was at work."

Ash noticeably shivered to where I could see her goosebumps. I peeled back and kissed her lips softly, divinely. The kiss was too much for us both to handle. "I need you Babydoll. I need to be with you."

Her eyes showed hope, her mouth said, "We can't."

I leaned in and kissed again, then whispered, "It's my birthday Baby. I want to be with you like we once were. It's all I want."

"You're married," she resisted

"You're not," I insisted

"Separated is still married," she insisted.

"Separated a year is a formality isn't it?" I queried, leaving it up in the air.

"Yeah, but what about you?" in reply.

"That doesn't matter to me. No one needs to know. Here and now matters to me," I fussed.

I grabbed ahold of the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms, "Let's get rid of these, we're adults here."

With reluctance she replied, "We can't. We can't do this."

"My god Ashley, I'm 35 now. I know what I want. I've missed you. I've missed being with you. Just once... one more time."

"Uhhh!," she emphatically fussed.

"You know you want to," as I slid my thumbs into the waistline of her bottoms feeling her tantalizingly supple bronze skin.

"Oh God..." she moaned.

"Oh God... yes," as I thumbed the sides of her bikini bottoms, sliding them down the oily sides of her hips, right out in the open in the middle of the day. I stared into her closed eyes, invading her space, and taking her lips.

At first she was apprehensive, but slowly and surely she succumbed to my wishes, sighing deeply, and seemingly taking it all in.

In my mind, I thought, 'This is happening. This is really happening.' I kissed her lips and offered my tongue.

She pulled back and looked deep in my eyes, "So what is it that you want? We can't... I'm not sleeping with you... what-what do you want?"

I took a deep breath and thought about all that I had rehearsed in my mind, if this moment became reality, but now I was practically speechless as my heart fluttered, "I dunno. It's up to you."

Ash crinkled her eyes in mocking style, "After all of this and you are going to put it all on me... typical."

I smirked in embarrassment as I kissed her again. This time our tongues came together and the emotions flooded us both. "I want everything Baby, but it's all up to you."

She pulled back a moment, thinking. I could see the wheels of her mind spinning, "Ok, here's the deal," she said as she reached down and tugged her bikini briefs back up. This wasn't the direction I wanted to go, but I was definitely aroused, because something was happening.

"We can make out, but we can't be... you know." she took my hand and pulled me towards the door that led to the familiar basement. I was pretty much dazed, thinking. I felt like a teenager again. I'd take what I could get.

We were both blushing, part from the heat of the day and part from the heat of the moment. I didn't know what she wanted to do as we approached and got to the old sofa where we had gone at it so long ago. Somehow Ash was soon next to my side, maneuvering herself until she was facing me as we went at it.

My nerves tingled as our forbidden interlude began. Ash's torso undulated against my own, while we made out, my hands roaming the skin of her coconut oiled hips. She had to be aware of my jean covered, tented groin rubbing against her. Her bikini covered my desire, but that didn't leave much separating her body from me.

Being underneath Ash allowed my hands to wander freely, caressing the back of her thighs, pulling her into me. I continued to the top of her fine tapered derriere as she hovered over me. Turning my head, I kissed the side of her chest, while she found a way to reach down and jostle my confined erection through my jeans.

Lowering herself, she came back down to me, kissing my lips, "This is so bad, so wrong."

"Remember my 20th birthday?" I asked.

"How could I ever forget that?" she replied, coming for another kiss.

That was the first time she had given herself to me. Now I wanted her to give herself to me again. I wanted to go all the way with her.

I nodded weakly in acceptance of her confirmation, wanting her pussy so bad, as she positioned herself above me, continuing to straddle my torso. She eased her waist down until it perfectly aligned with my cock, grazing at first, and then grinding in a nice, sensuous dry fuck.

Ash's hands pushed down upon my chest and then she began to swirl and tenderly stroke my chest. After a moment, I tugged her arms and pulled her to me until we were chest to chest. Embracing, I reached behind her and untied her bikini top.

We both seemed to focus on the slow, rhythmic grind of our bodies melding together. As I watched my Babydoll slide above me, I noticed her eyes had closed, her breathing was becoming more labored, as her cloth covered triangle found a rhythm over my denim covered erection.

I moved my hands up to her breasts as she opened her eyes and looked in my own. She nodded, as I began to caress her wondrous orbs, seeming to enjoy the exercise. Searching for more comfort, I reached down, unbuttoned my shirt, before tugging it and my t-shirt off in a matter of moments.

She had chilled for a minute, but was now resuming her slow grind against me as we continued our make-out session. We moaned and writhed together. Soon her head found my chest, while her legs draped over my sides, making me feel like my whole body was on fire.

"You a big girl?" I whispered in her ear

"Whaa?" she questioned.

"Remember when you said you wanted to be a big girl?" on that New Year's Eve long ago, when we had sex with Mama downstairs.

She looked me in the eyes, but said nothing.

"Ya know, I wanna take these off," looking down to my jeans. "Ya don't have to get naked with me." I proposed, while feeling the ultimate arousal.

"Hmmm, I dunno Jimmy," she meekly responded.

I maneuvered Ashley up, before reaching down, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and pulling my knees up to push down and slip out of everything I was wearing.

I pulled Ash down until I lay behind her spooning. Again, feeling like old times, with me nude and her only covered by the thin veneer of her bikini briefs. For a while, my naked cock just nestled against the crevice of her panty-clad ass. Technically, we weren't fucking, but the sensations were nearly as delicious. Eventually, Ash was laying so that the corona of my naked phallus involuntarily slipped and slid through the bikini covered cleft of her pouty nethers.

As my hands found their way to her sides, I grinded and gyrated causing her bikini panties to recede, little by little, lower and lower until not much was left to the imagination. I don't know how my thumbs found their way into the waist band of her panties, but they had, causing them to work their way down further and further, receding slightly, then back up, down further, then back.

My nerves tingled thinking about tearing the fucking things off and taking her. As my patience wore thin, the panties finally receded enough to where I poked through, feeling the fine tuft of her mons tickle my cockhead. Still though, her treasure remained covered.

Ash turned to face me, causing me to gaze into her beautiful blue eyes, I saw a vision I had seen long, long ago -- lust and surrender. As our eyes remained in contact, I reached down and peeled the panties past her sex. She didn't object, so I went ahead and slipped them all the way off.

Looking down at my beautiful, vulnerable sister, I wanted to fuck her right then and there; but I wanted, I needed, her consent. I felt like she wanted it too, but there was something on both of our minds. We were both intimidated by the moment and didn't want to do anything we would regret.

I reached over and grabbed the t-shirt I had been wearing that laid at the end of the bed. Laying it between us, I rose above Ash and pressed into the material.

"As long as we have something between us, we aren't doing the deed," I smiled, while she nodded, agreeing to my proposal.

Now we were both completely naked, except for the thin material between our sex. Once again we found a rhythm as we rutted and kissed like soulmates. In one moment, I pulled back, while my cock dangled and bobbled at full mast, hovering over my hot sister, splayed below me and only covered in her most private area by a t-shirt. I lowered myself until I felt her naked body fully contact my own.

Slowly we continued our gyrations, separated only by the thinnest of barriers. My hands palmed the bed as I picked up the pace, thrusting time and again. It didn't take long for us to crest a wave of lost control and ecstasy.

Something slowly brought my senses back towards reality, a realization in our throes of passion. The thin shirt that separated us had somehow maneuvered itself away and we were fully skin on skin. I wasn't sure whether to keep going, but I wanted to. 'Should I bring that shirt back between us or not,' I wondered.

I stared deeply at Ash, whose eyes were closed. I hadn't violated her trust. I wanted her so badly, and in this moment I felt she wanted me. "I want you Ash. I want you so bad," I admitted, before taking her lips with my own, as we once again found a groove, this time with the flesh of my exposed stiff pole making contact with her furry mound.

"But Jimmy," opening her now lust-filled eyes that burned right into my soul, shaking me to my core. "We promised... I love you, but we promised," she cooed. It wasn't 'you promised.' It was 'we promised.'

"Just let me stick the tip in."

She shook her head, insisting no, "We promised." Her words betrayed her as she ground her hips against my raging rod. I sensed her frustration matched my own. Human nature brought her sweet little pussy right onto the sweet spot of my throbbing erection. Her eyes peeled back and we mutually groaned and shivered at the heavenly contact.

"Just the tip Baby."

"Fuck . . . Jimmy, this is so bad... so bad," while arching her back.

"I always loved you... always wanted you," kissing her forehead. "I want to feel you, but not if you don't wanna." The moment slowly teased the fullness of our nakedness together. "We won't do anything you don't want."

But as the words were leaving my mouth, I wondered if I would have the strength to keep my promise. God but I wanted her so desperately. She was just too delicious for words and I knew I would want her to be with me forever.

Clearly frustrated, Ash arched up again, seemingly realizing that her vulnerable pussy was completely exposed and gaping as it centered directly up against the length of my phallus. Her wet little slit sopped with the essence of her sweet honey and the electric sensations that currently ran through us were overwhelming.

We both gasped. It was so hard to breathe, as we both stopped to gather our wits, feeling the intensity of the moment.

Ash gave me a dead serious look. A look of wanton desire that I am sure matched my own. She shook her head and closed her eyes again, as she involuntarily began rocking back and forth on the hot rod. Slowly, deliberately, back and forth along its length from the head to my tail. I knew she was seeking pleasure and fulfillment. She had to know the fire she was playing with. She had to.

"You feel so wonderful Ash, this feels so wonderful."

"I know Jimmy. I know." She conceded.

I joined her movements, nodding affirmatively, as she continued rocking and sliding back and forth... back and forth... sliding her hot little twat along my pistoning shaft and driving us both insane with desire. I could tell that she had found magic when every movement caused her itty bitty clitty to rub against my sweet spot of my probing cockhead, making us jerk from those little electrical sensations that filled our senses.

As our pace picked up, I thought, 'Maybe she doesn't understand what she's doing to me.'

I kissed her lips deeply, while rolling my body against her full torso. "Come on baby. Just let me put the tip in... just the tip," I pled.

Questioning my sincerity, "Just the tip?"

I nodded, "Yeah Baby... Just the tip."

Finally, in one movement, the mushroom tip wedged into her hot, dewy folds, making her gasp and furiously pull away.

Once again this caused a halt to the proceedings, as she looked at me cross eyed with an expression between shock and a form of sheer terror at where this all was headed.

"It's okay Baby," I said breathlessly, "just rub it again... just again. Let's just ride. Just like we were doing. We'll cum. We'll cum together." I urged, not wanting the moment to end.

"OK," she whimpered with her eyes closed. "OK," Her breath ragged as she resumed rocking and basting my cock with her juices.

"Oh god," she wailed as her earth shattering orgasm continued.

As she settled into her bliss, I felt a need, "It would be so easy for us to do it. Wouldn't it Ash? It would feel soooo gooood if we just let go. Just let it slide right in," as my corona settled against the fluttering lips of her pussy. "Ash? Wouldn't it feel heavenly?"

Ash gave me a look of confirmation. Had I broken down the barrier?

"Remember my 20th birthday." I reminded, "Remember you gave me 20 strokes... Remember Baby... Remember," I reminisced with ragged breath.

"Oh... Jimmmy... Ohhhh Jimmm-eee," she gasped. She adjusted her movements and the head of my cock slipped through her labia. We rutted in little motions testing fate.

"35 Ash, just give me 35," I begged. "Please," I pleaded.

She said nothing, as I sank the tip just a little deeper into her honey butter. We both knew what was happening. Nothing needed to be said. We were lost in the pleasure of the moment.

"35 Jimmy. You can have 35..." she breathed permission, "Ohhhh! Oh-ungg!" She moaned. "God... Soooo gooood!"

"One," I chimed as I began to pull after I had sunk to the hilt.

"Oh, my God," she gasped at the full sensation of our forbidden interlude. "So long," she whimpered.

The blood coursed through my veins as I push-pushed through her buttery tunnel of love. Ashley looked intently between our familiar interconnection as her contracting pussy milked my taut serpent, "Oh God," she gasped at last, "What you do to me."

Pulling back, I pulled slowly, deliberately, enjoying every millimeter of our copulation, then angling back in to hit our mutual sweet spot; pubic bone-to-pubic bone, "Two."

Nothing had changed with the passage of time. It was all so wonderful as if time stood still. This was heaven on earth for me. I sunk back in to the pleasure of her womb, while angling her bottom to cradle her below me, "Three."

Leaning up and stiffening my arms, I looked between us to see the view of my cock slithering in and out of her sweet furrow. I couldn't help now pistoning a rhythm, but made sure to finish with a twist as I continued the count "Four, Five, Six."

The sheen of my cock coming out of her soft, moist, pussy was a sight that made the sensation even more electric, driving me higher. Her love milked my big boner as we churned together.

Ash had already gotten off three times that I counted and now it was my turn. The heat was turned up as she deliberately fucked me back.

"Oh God, I didn't know how much I needed this Jimm-eee," she cried. "I needed... this." As she shook and shimmied her hips. "This is heaven," she let loose admitting. With a highly aroused moan and then a groan, she continued rocking and grinding her soppy engorged pussy against my lemon as I savored the delight of something I had longed for, for an eternity.

"Baby, I can't count when you do like that," knowing I was extending what had been permitted.

"Oh Jimmy," she cocked her head to the side and submitted as I stroked out, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten. My cock was as hard as I remembered it being the last time we had done this long ago.

Our genitalia lathered sticky goo between us, as the varicose veins of my cock readied for explosion. I wanted so to last, to extend our play.

Raising up, she slammed down as I entered her on stroke Eleven and then Twelve and then Thirteen.

As I laid myself upon her beauty, she nuzzled her head into my shoulder and climaxed again, breathing hot breath in my ear. I felt a sense of deja vu as I slammed into her 3 more times (in my mind counting fourteen, fifteen, sixteen).

The cum was beginning to boil in my balls as I pushed forward once again. My breath ragged as I felt a need to halt, but couldn't. I wondered if she was counting. (seventeen, eighteen, nineteen) "Twenty Babydoll... that's twenty," wanting to be honest about where we stood.

I receded and relaxed knowing that I wanted to savor these last few... the last I might ever have in my personal heaven.

The next stroke I took was so forceful and desirous that it pushed her up into the pillows. She accepted all I gave as her hips fell back down. "Twenty-one, Twenty-two, Twenty-three... ahhh-ahhh."

The joy overwhelmed me, as her gyrating hips once again brought an exquisite rhythm. Her tight snatch vibrated all over my penetrating sword. We found ourselves completely entwined together as we made love fearlessly.

Cum boiled within my inner being; Ash grabbed my hand and tilted her head back as my cock lurched. I held back, but it insisted (Ohhh!)and spewed (Ahh!-Ahhh!-Ahhh!) and thanked me as we coited in a mutual orgasm. I continued the addiction, rutting short strokes of electrical passion. Finally, we released as spunk flew everywhere between us, our bodies in a viscous mess.

"Ohhh my... ohh my. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," I begged.

Ash pulled herself up to me, taking my lips, then panting, "It's OK... It's OK... I love you Jimmy."

We continued rubbing it out. Between kisses, repeating our 'I love you's,' My flaccid boner lay atop her furry mons, feeling sated for the moment. The electric feeling of perspired skin on skin made us feel as one again, a feeling I always desired.

Nothing could separate us in this moment. We lay exhausted, gazing deeply in one another's eyes, living in the moment. You learn how to do that when you get older, because nothing's guaranteed. We had evidence all around us to forever remind us of that. There was no wondering about what the future would bring, because the future was now.

On this hot July afternoon, I had exactly what I wanted. A wonderful birthday it was. My effort hadn't been wasted. I went for it and got it. Babydoll's walls had broken down. In this moment, I snuggled with something nice, soft, and warm.

No words needed to be spoken as we cuddled in utter bliss, nuzzling and kissing some more. Looking at the clock it was now 3:30pm. The smell of sex permeated the room. Sticky cum was all over us. I knew we needed to get cleaned up, but I didn't want to move.

Ashley kissed me, "I have to go in a little while."

I nodded.

She continued, "We're all going out to eat at the club."

"OK," was all I could say in understanding, "but you'll be back."

"Yeah," she confirmed.

(Jim) -- "What time do you have to leave?"

(Ashley) -- "I was going to head over there about 5(pm)."

(Jim) -- "I wish you didn't have to go."

(Ashley) -- "I know."

(Jim) -- "Let's go take a shower."

"We can't. I'm paranoid. What if someone shows up?" she queried and continued, "... and what about your car? Where is your car."

"I parked it at a hotel over in Middleton and had a cab driver bring me here."

Her eyes opened wide, "Are you crazy? What if someone wonders who that car belongs to and they look up the tag."

"That's not going to happen. It's 20 miles away. I wanted to see you. I rented a room there." I kissed her.