Babydoll Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me as seriously as she could. "What if we get caught?"

"We could spend the night there," I proposed. "You go have dinner with the family and we'll leave when you get back. I'll just hide out here."

"You're crazy," she gave me a perplexed look.

"Maybe, but it's what I want." I brushed the hair over her ear and kissed her forehead, before leveraging her down and ravaging her lips again.

This went on for a few minutes until Ash once again played the grown up and excused herself to the shower where she went to clean up. Like she said, she didn't want me to join her. I waited until she finished, and she had decided that the coast was clear and I made my way up to my bathroom where I cleaned up also.

Ash, looked beautiful -- glowing -- in her Summer chiffon dress that she was going to wear to meet the family. We kissed one last time before she left as I requested, "Let's go to that place in Middleton."

"We'll see," she said as she pulled away.

It wasn't long after Ash had left that Jill called to wish me a happy birthday. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty, but I was able to justify it all in my mind. I did love the woman, but it wasn't the love that I had for Ash. Both loves were necessary to me.

I may have been a million miles away in that conversation, but I didn't sense that Jill noticed anything askew. At least she didn't communicate any such notion. I came back to attention, when Jill reminded me that she would be home in a couple days and she couldn't wait to see me. That was hard, especially when she said we would celebrate my birthday. It made me remorseful in that moment, but it was what it was. I had been there before.

Here I was, on my birthday, sitting holed up, waiting for my Babydoll to come back to me. The days are long in the Summer, so it would be a while before the sun went down in the sultry evening. I could have stayed in the cool, air conditioned house, but I chose to wander outside and stay in the 80 degree swimming pool.

I fixed a sandwich and thought about it being my only birthday dinner. For a brief moment, I thought about what I was missing, but then I thought about what I had gotten, the best present of all was intimacy with my Babydoll. The day seemed so much larger than life. I would always remember this day.

6pm turned to 7pm turned to 8pm, as the sultry summer night approached with me just laying back in the chaise lounge chair and firing up a birthday joint -- an old habit I didn't indulge in much since I had grown older.

I waited and grew anxious about whether Ash may have had second thoughts about all of this. I was nervous and I was horny. I wanted to fuck again. I could almost smell Ash and I sensed her presence even though I knew she wasn't here. I wondered if she was thinking about me in that moment.

My genitalia was bloated as I decided "fuck it" and doffed my swim trunks and swam au naturale in my birthday suit thinking about how I had come into the world this way 35 years ago. I knew one thing. I had had Ash here before and I wanted her here again -- naked with me in this pool.

After a few minutes of swimming in the buff trying to clear my mind, I knew that the rush of my libido was not going to subside. I went to the lounge chair under the deck and laid back in it in the nude. I had a huge woody and couldn't stop thinking about what had happened only a few hours before. I thought about a bikini clad Ash as I lightly fondled myself. I was so obsessed.

Eventually I made my way back to the water. Dusk fell as I heard a car approach the driveway. I thought about getting out of the pool, but decided not to. I saw the kitchen light come on and looked towards the window, but noticed nothing. Ash's paranoia from earlier began to play in my head. Was it someone other than Ashley? I wondered.

The moment seemed to last forever as I continued wondering until finally the door to the basement opened and out stepped Ashley.

She stepped out and walked toward me. I never thought she could have more sexual appeal, but she was such a sight in this moment. She had this transparent little number on and nothing underneath. I could see everything as she approached the pool.

Her blonde hair splayed out naturally and the shape of her body made her look so mature -- so refined. She was like a cross between her young self and my mother from the decade earlier.

Ash was only 18 the first time we fucked. Now 15 years later she honestly looked better than ever. The evening and atmosphere had turned to an amber glow. She looked at me through the dimming night atmosphere, "Jim, I thought you wanted to go to that hotel."

"Yeah, well I just came out here to wait on you. Whatchoo doin?" I asked.

"I came in and no one answered. I saw you were out here, so I thought I'd join you. I bought some champagne on the way home. You want some?" she asked, but already knew the answer as she brought me the glass to the edge of the pool and handed it to me for me to take a swig.

Ash hovered above me, "Jimmy, are you really alright with this. I know you love Jill. This is so bad."

I reached out and set the glass down, before reaching for the back of her leg and pulling her down to me, catching her, holding her, as she came into the water with me. "I'm alright with being with you. You belong to me. You always have and always will." I kissed her deeply as her wet translucent gown clung between us.

I was ready to ravage her in that moment, but Ash cooed, "Jimmm-eee, let's take it slow and enjoy it... ohh... ohhh -kay," as she pushed my chest. We continued kissing for a while enjoying one another's company.

I picked her up and placed her at the edge of the shallow end of the pool, before reaching into the wet gauzy material that clung to her legs. I now had full access as her legs spread apart.

Leaning forward feeling her weeping flower, I thought about how long it had been; a lifetime it seemed, so very long, since I had fingered this pussy. Fantasy had become reality. It felt so wonderful to control her carnal being. Even in the heat of this hot and humid night, I encountered a chill in the air from all the sexual tension. In the shadows of the early nightfall, I saw my baby's nipples had grown bigger than I could ever remember before.

I diddled her poon until the clit exposed itself for me.

I have never thought of myself as some hung porn star guy, maybe a little above average from the way I see it. I never cared though. The women I had been with seemed to enjoy the experience I provided. It seemed I had some talent. I think this came from my lustful desires.

For some reason Ash pulled herself up into me and then reached down, gliding her hand to my cock and taking it, lightly stroking the length of my phallus; then gently fondling my balls. I touched her breasts. They felt so perfect. Big and firm and at 33 years old, still without hardly any sag.

I felt compelled to bend down and kiss her left nipple through the gauzy material of her wet and transparent night gown. The feeling was heavenly. Slowly, I flicked at the nubbin with my tongue. I glanced to see Ash's face and saw she had her eyes drawn closed and was grinning ever so slightly. I reached over and held her other side, as I continued kissing her chest.

I looked up when Ash threw her head back. I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. Eventually my mouth made its way to her other breast as she receded back and I came above her. I then put my hands to her waist and scooted her to me. When she could stand it no longer, I reached down and tugged the wet gown above her waist. As we kissed again my erection pressed firmly into Ash's belly.

As we frenched one another, I grabbed the underside of the cheeks of her bottom with both hands and easily lifted her onto the side of the pool, leveraging her down so that she was laying on her back. Lightly I pushed at her thighs until they spread wide open, while her feet dangled to my sides in the water.

I bent down until her pussy was right at face level. The material of her gown helped keep her backside from direct contact with the coarse concrete surface. It was one of the most beautifully feminine things I had ever seen. Her pussy still looked so nice and the petals flipped out so rosy pink. She obviously still meticulously groomed herself there. It definitely was a wax job, except for the tuft of hair atop her mons.

I pushed at her thighs, longing to taste her treasure. Starting out I kissed the inside of her thighs and slowly worked my way up towards her nethers.

This all was a bit of a tease and I knew we both were chomping at the bit anticipating the proceedings to come. I put my lips to the wispy tuft of her snatch before flicking my tongue across her tender flesh of her slit. I audibly heard Ash suck in her breath. One quick flick of the tongue across her clit and then I began kissing and licking Ash's other thigh.

"Please! Please! don't tease... it's been so long," she pleaded.

"I'm sorry," I told her as I slipped a couple fingers inside her again.

"Ungggh," Ash writhed as she shivered and her ass wriggled on the concrete.

I went back at her swollen clit as her pussy gaped open from the attention. I kissed her pussy and intermittently lapped the juiciness, running my tongue out and down its length, before flicking my tongue back and forth. At one point I slid my tongue inside her as far as I could.

I could feel Ash's body tensing up as she placed a hand on the back of my head and tried to pull it in as deeply as she could.

I moved back over her clit and opened my mouth wide, munching on her clit. Then I nibbled on her now swollen lips and put my flattened tongue directly on her clit. I found a rhythm as she moaned and groaned.

Ash's hips bucked wildly from the torrent, as she attempted to meet every flick of the tongue with a thrust of her own. "Oh God. So long. Don't stop," she encouraged.

I did my best to make her cum. I didn't want her to ever forget me. By now Ash's involuntary reactions, the backs of her thighs draped all over my shoulders pulling me down, made it hard for me to continue. The wild movements of her legs became suffocating and I found it hard to keep breathing and fucking her with my mouth at the same time. Through it all, I never lost my own arousal.

"Ahhhhhh," Ash sighed and receded as her hips finally stopped churning and she pulled her feet back and crinkled her toes.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she relaxed and reached up to stroke my hair, while I kissed her tummy. Ash pulled herself up and leaned back on her elbows on the hard, course concrete beside the pool.

I knew she was ready and I was ready for copulation. My heart was racing as I pulled up on her soppy gown. Ash knew what I was doing and helped by grabbing the sides and pulling it over her head and slinging it until it splatted a few feet away.

I grabbed ahold of her sides, pulling her, ready for her to mount my saluting cock. "Not here Jimmy," she shook her head, "Let's go inside."

She pushed away on my chest and pulled her naked legs away, before standing and turning her fabulous nude form to head towards the door leading inside. I pushed up on the side of the pool and followed closely behind.

As we headed inside, her hips seemed to sway in an exaggerated, feminine motion. I followed her up the steps, up towards her bedroom trying to get my mind around the fact that my dreams had come true, 'we're actually fucking again!' I could hardly remember the last time my cock had stayed this hard for this long.

Ash and I held hands as we walked into her bedroom. She led the way, pulling me towards her bed. The bed where we had first fucked. All I could think was, 'What a lovely view of her nude backside.'

I stepped up behind and caressed her bare ass, "Amazing, Baby," I said quietly, but confidently, my hand gliding over the smooth flesh. I can feel the tautness as my hand kneads the meaty globes of her sweet little ass, "you look so amazing, so sexy, so beautiful," I profess, exuding my lustful desire.

She leaned forward to get on the bed, but I stopped her momentum, "I want you right here Baby, right here, right now" taking control of her waist.

What Ash has in tits doesn't diminish what she has for an ass. It is a full hour glass figure -- big tits, firm waist, womanly ass. I squeezed her delectable cheeks again as I leaned forward to breathe the words in her ear, "This is so sexy"... Nuzzling her ear, "How can these be so firm and so soft at the same time?"

"Baby, you've always had my heart?" I admit, pulling her against me and nuzzling my steely cockpole between her ass cheeks.

"Jimmy, We've got tonight," she submits.

The turgid serpent flexed every time it came in contact with her heated flesh, causing me to shiver. The bobbling cockhead finally came to rest on my Baby's sweet little bunghole. "Hmmm... hmmm," I emitted, feeling the diabolical desire to finally have her tight little virgin ass.

I couldn't help pushing forward, feeling the hole pucker with resistance. 'I'd love to fuck this ass,' I thought to myself. Nudging forward into the button hole a few times, before thinking better of it.

She stiffened with the head of my cock momentarily caught in her back door, but then relaxed as it flexed away once again, then came to rest at the very threshold of her vagina. Ash shook her head, "You're being dirty again Jimmy."

"It's so pretty. I always wanted it." I admitted.

"Jimm-eee," she fussed.

"I know. I know," I understood, before pushing the corona down and sinking into the nether lips of her sweet honey pot and then caressing the small of her back.

I enjoyed this, because you can get really deep inside and roll up on the G, if you know what I mean. My hands sunk under her chest and took her breasts, groping her until she sighed with pleasure. She spread her legs, splaying her backside to my front.

Ash took control moving slowly, lifting and lowering herself just enough to slide the shaft within her. I just relaxed for a moment reveling in the sensations from her hot, wet pussy.

Then we found a rhythm together. Our aroused gasps and the erotic noises filled my head. Ash was now kneeling down and burying her head in her folded arms, presenting her raised bottom for my pleasure.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of my hips slapping against her steamy ass as Ash once again came. My overwhelming desire to sink to the bottom pushed her further and further up into the bed. Every square inch of her pussy gripped and massaged my invading cock like it was specifically designed for me.

I couldn't say this was my favorite thing when it came to sex, but in this moment it was delectable. Her delectable ass was right at my fingertips. Sex filled my nostrils, as I crawled up on the bed following her acceptance, slowly, deliberately, pushing in and pulling out of her sexiness.

In the moment, the sensations had me roaring. I felt so dominant, so on top of the world. I was in control. After a minute or so, I followed up behind, spooning my beautiful princess. She was my concubine. It had been so long, but she always had been and always would be.

My steely shaft glistened with our overflowing juices. "I want your ass," I confessed, whispering in her ear. She never protested as I pulled out and pulled her ass to my cockhead, once again nudging her puckered button hole.

Slowly, deliberately, firmly I insistently nudged. She was tense as I rubbed her back, "relax Baby... relax," I encouraged, as I stroked between her shoulder blades.

'Ummmm,' she expelled., making me kiss the disheveled hair on the back of her head. I wanted this, but didn't want to hurt her. Finally the cockhead popped through as she swooned, "Oohhh!" I could feel her tension and tenderness as her ass locked on my cockhead.

I pulled back and pushed in again, knowing how much I loved this creature like no other. "I love you baby," I breathed as I burrowed a little deeper. I knew I wouldn't be able to go all the way in, but I loved the heated, murky sensation as it stewed my probing serpent.

"Unnngh," my Babydoll gasped as her breathing continued on in a ragged manner. Sensing her reluctance, I covered her mouth with my hand in order to stop her protestations, pulling her back as I pushed deeper, enjoying the rhythm. I so loved this sensation of her virgin ass. I knew this ass had never been fucked before. 'I was her first and I'd be her last,' I thought to myself.

Overwhelming my senses, I pulled out, allowing Ash to relax as she quickly caught her breath. I was amazed when she turned to her side, grabbed my cock and tugged it a few times, before bending to inhale it and sucking on the head. "Who's the dirty girl now?" I couldn't help grinning as she looked up and the repositioned herself to spoon.

I rutted the crown of my phallus down the center of her lower back, trailing down her tailbone, back over her inflamed buttonhole and on down to her pussy. I teased everything aiming the slick stick, wanting her ass again, but she fought for my cock, "Unnh-Un-Uhh, I let you have my ass. That was enough... Just fuck me," she demanded and positioned my cock into her pussy lips as I began pistoning with an insistent fervor.

Now I couldn't stop until I climaxed, gripping my hands around her slim waist and pulling her to me - fondling her big titties... feeling my chest against her back. Fucking her as she whimpered through another climax. She pushed herself away when I bottomed out inside her. I continued thrusting roughly, desiring that climactic cum, as she sank her face into a pillow and screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhh. ohh...ahhh...fuck,", I groaned as her backward push coincided perfectly with a deep plunge and I exploded, jetting loads of cum into her womb. I jerked her hips to my pelvis with each gush, immersed in her groans of pleasure, as another orgasm sent corresponding waves of ecstasy through her.

It had been so long since I had felt anything so wonderfully erotic, so fucking kinky. On and on my climax rolled, each convulsing wave making me groan aloud. Eventually, the orgasm slowly subsided and finally ceased.

At last, when my rapidly softening cock had receded from inside her warm cum filled pussy, she rolled over and gazed up at me. Spent, we were both panting, trembling in ecstasy, as we had collapsed into one another, our combined perspiration and other secretions coating our bodies from head to toe. Intertwined, I held her tight, breathing... kissing... desiring a lifetime of this love.

"Wow... Happy Birthday," she took my lips, as we kissed and pecked tenderly.

I stared deeply in her eyes, "I've missed you so much. We never got a chance to be together the way we should have. I want to feel this every day... Let's run away."

Again she had to be the adult, "Jimmy, you know that is impossible. You know you are the head of this family. You have to be that."

I resigned myself, "I know. Dammit. I know."

"I gave myself to you... I let go. You got me to let go. I needed that. I needed this," she confessed. "Jill loves you..." she kissed my cheek. "You love Jill..." she kissed my jaw. "I love you..." she kissed my lips so tenderly. "You love me..." and kissed me again on the lips as I fell above her... kissing kissing, kissing... "I love you Jimmy. I can't live without you. I can't live without this," a twinkle in her eyes was betrayed by a tear.

"I know... I know," I felt the reality. "I've died a million times over you. I can't live without you anymore. I can't live without this." I lowered myself to kiss her again as our nude forms enveloped one another in comfort against the denial that had separated our love for so long. "Any way you want... Anything you want..." her love I could no longer deny.