Babysitting Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My place is in the home, obeying the men of the house,' she began to repeat, over and over.

Her mother had died in childbirth. Her father had her looked after by an indifferent nanny, while he pursued a career in the law. He was distant, while she needed his guidance and love. How could she tell Brian anything of her upbringing when she was confused about it herself.

He smiled at her with that supercilious look, annoying the hell out of her. She had to keep her temper in check, as her bladder was nagging.

'My place is in the home, obeying the men of the house,' she carried on repeating.

The words ran into each other like a mantra. She was glad she had practised yoga, as it helped relax her muscles to avoid cramp.

'Sir!' she said, interrupting the flow.

'Yes, naughty girl,' Brian said.

A need to tell him she wasn't a girl, that she was a mature woman and he was just a naughty boy, became overwhelming. She bit her tongue. She met the oaf when house-sitting for Martha, and he showed her little courtesy then. After a silly prank, when he pulled a towel from her naked body, it got out of hand, and she fell into his clutches. She escaped him before and would do so again.

'I need the bathroom, Sir,' she demurely spoke.

'Keep reciting the tenet, and I'll take you when I'm ready,' he said.

Being taken to the bathroom wasn't expected. It was like being a little girl, only he wouldn't be guiding her by the hand and waiting outside. He hefted her up off the floor, squeezing the breath out of her. In the corner of the room was a potty that he sat her upon, after hiking up the sheet. If it hadn't been a king size sheet, it might have been possible to wriggle out of it. It was wrapped around her several times, and tightly tied.

Not wanting to urinate while he held onto her shoulders, she nevertheless had to let go. The noise of it hitting the child's plastic potty sounded overloud. It was one of those times when it seemed to go on forever. There was no television or radio in the house to cover the embarrassing sound, except the damned recitation. He stooped, and wiped her between the legs. That was unexpected, and very embarrassing.

'Keep saying the words,' he told her.

He hauled her up, to stand for a moment. He reached between her legs with something else, not wiping her this time. She heard the unmistakable sound of Velcro, and wondered what he was doing. He pulled the sheet down, re-wrapping her legs, pulling it tight. She felt something still lodged between the legs, which was worrying.

'There you are, all done. You're wearing an incontinence pad, just in case,' Brian smiled, as though he had done her a favour.

Having to use a plastic potty was demeaning. She felt all the more pitiful from having to wear a diaper, especially as it meant he wasn't going to bother getting her to the potty in time. The prospect of having her diaper changed by a young guy was dreadful. She used the recitation to block out the growing feelings of inadequacy.

'My place is in the home, obeying the men of the house,' she repeated.

He dragged her back to the centre of the room, tethering her to the ringbolt. This too added to the feeling of being completely dependent upon him, like an infant. Unable to do anything except wriggle around like a giant worm, not even able to crawl like a baby, drained the confidence from her.

Delivering the words monotonously crowded out thinking over how helpless she was. He decided what she could say, when and what she ate, even when she could pee. What was next? Like a helpless baby she couldn't even stand up on her own.

Brian knew that a young woman marrying into the church had to be trained in the ways of the congregation. Sara's training was extreme in comparison, as she was a highly independent woman, and hadn't volunteered to join their church. He needed to have her subdued and settled in quickly, before his father got back from a business trip.

It was ironic bringing her into the fold, when he wanted out. If he could survive by himself he would leave home. He daydreamed of getting a job far away from here, and setting up an apartment of his own.

'Enough, naughty girl. Recite this until I tell you to stop - I must obey the men of the house, with respect and diligence at all times,' he coached her.

Sara again became lost in reciting the mantra until they became meaningless words, rolling into each other. It was easier than dwelling upon the diabolical predicament, and it kept him off her back.

She remembered the time he arranged for one of his friends to be on her back. While another was under her, and Brian was in her mouth. All three boys fucked her, managing to cum at the same time. Her ass, belly, and pussy, were filled with cum. At the time it was the most disgusting time of her life. A frightening aspect was that some bad part of her mind was excited by it.

Brian had noticed her state of arousal and took advantage. He put her into devious sexual situations, until Harry rescued her. Did he purposely let Harry rescue her, giving her hope of escape, then dashing those hopes by kidnapping her?

When last here, letting Brian torture her became a self-inflicted punishment for the bad feelings of arousal. Becoming excited by his cruel treatment, and giving in to him again and again, confirmed there was something dark inside her mind. Being here was another test of her resolve, so it was important not to submit to him. This time there was a chance, as he wasn't inflicting upon her some devilish sexual act to excite her.

Sara's voice was winding down, until she stopped reciting the outmoded rules, and immediately received a slapped bottom.

'Learn the rules, naughty girl!' he told her.

A pair of earphones were clamped over her ears. Her voice echoed loudly in her head, emphasising the words. He pulled up the antenna, and switched on the wireless sound system. Sara was startled to hear her own voice repeating the words. The damn boy had recorded her, and was playing it back on a continuous loop.

Brian re-wrapped the sheet over her eyes. 'Please, let me see, please, sir,' she complained.

He lifted one of the earphones, and told her, 'Carry on repeating the rules. Make sure you repeat them in line with the recording,' he said, and slapped her ass, as an encouragement.

'My place is in the home, obeying the men of the house. I must obey the men of the house with respect and diligence at all times,' she whimpered, over and over.

Hearing her get into the rhythm, repeating both phrases, he crept out of the room.

Sara figured he was keeping a watch on her, just waiting for a mistake so he could punish her. Being spanked by a young guy was embarrassing. The whole situation was humiliating. She was determined not to give in. He would have to free her soon.

What would his father say when he arrived home. What kind of so called Christians were they, to treat someone like this? She would tell the cruel man every nasty thing his son had done to her, and get kicked out of the house. Even if she wore nothing but the sheet, she would walk home if necessary.

Her head rested on a pillow, the only comfort he allowed. Unable to see, and only able to hear those demeaning words, she felt isolated and lonely. An overwhelming sense of being just a small thing in a black void engulfed her. Her eyes were already closed under the binding sheet, so all she could do was drift off with the relentless chant overcoming her thoughts.

She was startled awake wondering where she was. A foot nudged her again, and the familiar slap to her bottom roused her into a muzzy, half awake state. For a moment she thought it was just a nightmare. It was, only she was living it. She quickly resumed reciting the church rules, to avoid another slap.

Not knowing what time it was, or even if it was day or night, was disconcerting. The sound of her own voice in the earphones droned on, repeating the two rules. When it stopped she carried on regardless. He wasn't going to catch her out like that.

The earphones and binding was removed from her head, and she was turned onto her stomach. She blinked her eyes rapidly, and smelt food. The smell of home cooked stew brought home how hungry she was. Had she been asleep for hours, or just minutes? Maybe he was condensing the time between meals to fatten her up!

'Dinner time, naughty girl,' he said.

The matter of fact voice was out of keeping for this annoying teen. Previously he had sneered at her, and bullied her into submission. This was a new tactic to be wary of. Again she had to lick the bowls clean. The tea was hot and strong. The beef stew was delicious. Was he fattening her up with his mother's home cooking?

The sun slanted across the floor, so she guessed it was afternoon and she had an early breakfast, so this was a regular mealtime. He hadn't tricked her into eating an extra meal, yet she was still wary. Knowing Brian it was unwise to dismiss the idea of being forced fed into becoming a 'plumper', so she determined to keep on her guard.

'What do you say?' he said, with a hand held over her bottom, ready to strike.

'Thank you, sir,' she begrudged saying. His hand was still held high, so she quickly continued, 'Thank you for the lovely meal, sir.'

'Tomorrow you can help mother prepare the meals,' he causally said.

'Thank you, sir,' she enthusiastically said.

This was something to look forward to. The mother might not help her get away, but she would be free of the damn sheet, and able to plan an escape.

Brian replaced the blindfold and earphones, only this time with a different rule. A woman's voice repeated on a loop - 'The men of the house are my masters, and I shall obey them.'

He didn't need to slap her to get her going. He listened at the door for awhile, hearing her repeat the phrase, over and over.

'The men of the house are my masters, and I shall obey them.' Sara recited.

Sara's voice was becoming hoarse. With plenty of time alone she avoided thinking by concentrating on the words. They no longer meant much, becoming a blur of sounds. She croaked something unintelligible, then stopped. She swallowed, licked her lips, and hoped he had left her alone.

A foot nudged her ribs, to encourage the recitation. Brian had come back in at the right time. For the past two hours she had been mumbling the rules of their church, or at least the ones he found useful for her. He removed the earphones, and lifted her head.

'Here, drink this,' he ordered.

Sara gulped the freshly squeezed orange juice, glad to quench her thirst.

'Thank you, sir,' she said.

Her voice sounded less belligerent, though still tinged with anger. A friend had supplied some pills, which Brian ground up to add to her food. The guy worked in a pharmacy so must know what he was doing. They were quietening her down, so he planned to give her another in the next meal.

The evening meal followed the same routine. She noted the sun was setting, so he wasn't trying to over feed her. She caught herself feeling grateful to him, and fought the inappropriate notion. Again she had a long time to think, in isolation, unable to hear, see, or feel. Rather than dwell on their past together, or figure out what he might intend, she continued to recite the rules as he demanded.

'My place is in the home, obeying the men of the house. I must obey the men of the house with respect and diligence at all times. The men of the house are my masters, and I must obey them,' she whispered, over and over.

'Well done, naughty girl,' Brian said.

She had been half asleep, merely murmuring the words. It was enough for his purposes though. He propped her up so she could drink another orange juice, and hand fed her some cookies.

'Thank you, sir,' she automatically responded.

'It's late, time to sleep,' he said.

'Sir, I need, err, my diaper, err, needs changing, please, sir,' she whined.

It was excruciating asking him such a thing. The sound of her voice reflected how pathetic she felt. When he walked away she became desperate.

'Please, sir! I've wet myself. I'm so sorry, sir!' she bleated.

He came back with wet wipes, and she sighed with relief. The thought of laying in urine all night was dreadful. She lay still while he unwrapped the sheet from around her legs, and pulled the incontinence pad away.

Feeling him wipe her pussy and bottom was sensuous. The arousal had to be blocked out by reciting those awful words. How true they were while completely dependent upon him. Brian was the man of the house, and she had to obey her master, for she had no choice.

He pushed a fresh incontinence pad between her legs and fastened it, then wrapped her up again.

'Thank you, sir. Thank you for changing me,' she demurely said.

She wondered what was meant by thanking him for changing her. Changing the diaper, or her attitude? It was humiliating having this young guy cleaning her up like that, but what could she do or say? He had her trapped again, and this time she was so very dependent upon him. She felt like a baby, being fed, watered, and changed.

'There, there, girl. You've been a good girl today. You're learning to behave yourself at last. Tomorrow you can take a shower, and freshen up. You can help mother around the house. Best get some sleep, as we're up early,' he quietly said.

Brian rolled her onto a thick blanket and covered her in a comforter. He stroked her hair, and face, the only parts of her body free of the tight shroud.

'Do you want me to leave the sheet away from your face?' he asked.

'Thank you, sir,' she muttered.

The word, sir, had started as a necessity, to mollify him, then became an automatic response. This time she felt he deserved the little word.

He noted the small smile of gratitude when she spoke. He leaned over her and kissed her forehead.

'It's alright my girl, I'll look after you, and make sure you behave yourself. No more naughty slutty behaviour alright?' he gently spoke.

'Yes, sir, thank you sir for looking after me,' she quietly spoke.

He kissed her gently on each eye, then replaced the earphones.

Expecting him to sexually molest her, especially while helpless, Sara was bewildered by his concern for her. Forgetting she had been abducted and was tightly bound, the tenderness he was showing completely threw her.

The silence was overpowering. Having the voices quietly nagging at her all day, had at least given her something to concentrate on. She felt all the more lonely, and even longed for the voice to keep her company. She rubbed her thighs together, finding how distended her lips were. There was no way she could play with herself, so tried to stop the frustrating motion.

He was right. She had been a naughty girl, playing house with Harry. She had given in to her craven needs, by using a young eighteen year old. If anyone found out how lasciviously she had behaved, she would die of shame. Brian must know what she had been up to. Was he really trying to sort her out, and bring her into the church?

In the silent, dark lonely place, she whispered the litany as a means of escaping bad thoughts. It seemed an age, but she quickly fell asleep. It had been a long and difficult day, so she sank into a deep slumber.

Brian was fast asleep when the timer on the sound system kicked in. A tape played quietly through the earphones. The message varied the days' rules, and some added instructions.

Brian's recorded voice quietly and intimately spoke to her, infiltrating her dreams.

'You are Brian's responsibility now. Brian will teach you to talk to the masters of the house in a respectful manner. You don't have to worry about anything. Brian will tell you what to do, and how to behave. Brian will make you happy, and you will be happy to obey him.'

Other more subtle messages played while she slept. Her eyes flickered and she squirmed in the cocoon as she unsuccessfully fought the ideas invading her subconscious.

***

'Please don't go Harry, I need you!' Sara pitifully spoke.

'You know I have to go to college, Sara,' Harry reminded her.

'I'll do anything, anything you want. I'll be your sexy little pet, Harry, willing to please you all the time, in any way you want. Please take me with you, and keep me safe,' she whined.

'I can't take you with me, you know that,' he firmly told her.

'You'll meet girls your own age and forget all about me. What will I do without you?' she moaned.

'Brian will look after you. Do as he says, keep him happy, and you'll be alright,' Harry said.

She was waving him good bye, then the next moment she was cradled in Brian's arms, being gently rocked.

'Don't cry little girl, it's alright, I'll look after you,' he whispered.

'I'm not a little girl, I'm a woman with needs,' she tried to say.

She needed to spit out the ball gag to explain she was crying for Harry. She tried getting away from the awful boy, but she was tightly swaddled in a baby's blanket.

'Everything is going to be alright, as long as you obey me. I'll look after you Sara, and teach you how to speak in this house, and how to behave like a good girl,' Brian soothed, while gently rocking her.

Unable to speak or move, she felt like a helpless little girl.

'You're being a spoilt brat, Sara,' her father admonished her. 'Do as you are told or you will be punished by your nanny,' her father warned her.

'Please daddy, don't leave me with the nanny, I need you to look after me, and love me. I promise to be a good girl, honest, sir,' she mumbled around the thing in her mouth.

Sara looked up to find the stern face of her nanny. She was no longer gagged, but sucked on a dummy.

'Be a good girl and your father might kiss you good night. You must obey me and be a good girl. Promise me!' she firmly spoke.

'I promise, ma'am. Honestly, I will try and be a good girl, please don't spank me again.' Sara pleaded.

Talking around the dummy brought back the lisp. Like Alice in Wonderland, she felt herself shrinking, and regressing into a little helpless baby.

'Stop that baby talk, Sara,' the nanny crossly said.

Nanny picked her up and spanked the young Sara over her knee.

'You must be a good little girl for your master,' nanny forcefully told her.

Sara gurgled, trying to speak around the dummy, 'I promise to be a good girl and do as I'm told.'

The sound of her voice was pathetic and weak, just like she felt.

'Look at the state of your diaper, you dirty little girl,' nanny scolded her.

She looked up to see she had been handed over to Brian. He looked so big and powerful, he would easily take charge of her. He changed her diaper, and cleaned her up.

'Please help me, Brian. Don't let nanny spank me again, please! I promise to be a good girl and obey you, honestly, sir,' she whimpered.

Brian was smiling at her and teaching her to talk properly. She could hear his strong authoritative voice, telling her what to do.

'Your little girl is completely helpless and needs looking after,' Sara agreed.

'I'll teach you how to talk to the master of the house, and how to behave properly. Just obey your master, and be a good girl,' Brian gently said.

It was silly to resist him for she was powerless, unable to talk or move. She needed a big strong master to look after her.

'Thank you, sir, thank you for teaching me to talk properly to a master, and changing my diaper, and cleaning me up. I shall obey you, sir, and be a good girl,' Sara heartily promised.

At last she could talk, and just knew he would teach her to walk, and potty train her, so she didn't make a mess.

'Your little girl promises to be good, by obeying and honouring her master, honest, sir.'

She must call him, sir, and defer to him as master of the house. After all, he was looking after her, and teaching her, so naturally she must submit to him, and accept whatever he told her.